- » Cranberry Cooler
Cranberry Cooler Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry cooler recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry cooler recipes.
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1. In a saucepan, combine water and sugar.
2. Place on low flame.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved to form a syrup.
4. Take off heat and pour in cranberry cocktail and lemon juice.
5. Place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
6. Fill... - 42.0251
1. In a small pitcher, combine together the cranberry juice, nectar, and orange juice and stir well.
2. Divide the ice equally to two 10-ounce glasses.
3. Pour half of the cranberry mixture and half of the club soda (or seltzer) into each... - 35.2894
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1) Blen water and sugar and stir so well so that the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Pour in cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice.
3) Let it chill.
4) Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with ice cubes. - 34.4324
1. In a bowl stir combining first 3 ingredients till blended and add flavor.
2. Serve in punch bowl over a large piece of ice or an Ice Ring. - 29.9772
In a large pitcher stir together cranberry juice cocktail and pineapple juice.
Slowly add ginger ale, stirring gently to mix. - 27.7157
Cranberry Cooler With Raspberry Yogurt
1. In a blender, add yogurt, cranberry juice and blend until frothy.
2. In a glass, add ice cubes, pour the frothy beverage and serve chilled. - 26.5699
Cranberry Grapefruit Cooler
Combine pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, and sweetener of your choice in a large pitcher.
Stir to dissolve sweetener.
Divide the cracked ice equally among six glasses.
Pour juice mixture into glasses.
Garnish each glass with a slice of lime.
This makes... - 26.2241
Tangy Cranberry Cooler
1. In 2-cup pitcher or small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except ice and lemon slices; stir well.
2. Into each of two 8-ounce cocktail glasses place 3 ice cubes; add half of the juice mixture to each glass. Garnish each portion with a lemon slice. - 24.5421
Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice over ice in each of 6 glasses; stir in 1/2 cup wine.
Serve. - 22.2149
Fill 10-ounce glass with ice cubes; pour in juice and soda.
Squeeze in lemon and lime wedges; stir to combine. - 21.9185
Mix cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, and vodka in a large pitcher, serve over ice.
Garnish with lime slices on rim of glasses. - 19.9878