- » Cranberry Chutney
Cranberry Chutney Recipes
Cranberry chutney, a fruity condiment, can be prepared in a number of ways. A basic cranberry chutney recipe is made from whole cranberries, cubed pineapple, minced pecans or walnuts, celery, shredded ginger, ... More »
Sweet And Sour Cranberry Chutney
If you are sick and tired of regular cranberry sauce, then you should try this sweet and sour cranberry chutney. This preparation is a blend of all tastes like sweet, sour, tangy, hot and spicy. It is also quite easy and can be served on any occasion as a... - 125.339
Cranberry Apple Chutney
This cranberry apple chutney recipe is really easy, and you can add it any meal for a huge flavor boost. I always love having a good sauce around to make healthy vegan recipes instantly delicious. - 103.221
In 3-quart casserole, combine cranberries, granulated and brown sugars, raisins and apple pie spice.
Stir in water.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until cranberries begin to open, stirring once or twice.
Stir in remaining... - 49.2938
Cranberry Apple Chutney
Cranberry apple chutney is a spiced apple, cranberry and raisin chuteny. A cooked chutney, this indulgently spiced and sweetened chutney is made with fresh fruits. With added onions for that extra flavor dose, the cranberry apple chutney is spiced with... - 47.2796
Smoked Pepper Duck With Cheddar Cup And Cranberry Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a stainless steel saucepan, caramelize the sugar over a low flame, stirring constantly, till liquid and golden in colour; add orange juice and cook till well blended
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir well and allow to... - 47.1033
Seed, chop, and blanch lemon in boiling water for 2 minutes, set aside.
In a saucepan combine preserves, vinegar, sugar, curry, ginger, and cheesecloth bag containing cinnamon stick and cloves.
Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves.
Add lemon,... - 44.6969
Hazelnut Cranberry Chutney
In a deep 6-quart saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, l 1/4 cups water, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently to dissolve the sugar.
Cook until the cranberries begin to pop open, about 10 to 12... - 44.071
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 43.7965
Cranberry Chutney With Cider Vinegar
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water, sugar, brown sugar and grated orange rind in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Add vinegar, apples, salt, ground ginger, mace, curry powder and... - 43.1542
1) In a large kettle or stainless steel pan, add in the cranberries, orange juice, cider vinegar, wine vinegar, cloves, all spice, cinnamon, fresh ginger, orange rind, chopped apple, honey, raisins and sugar.
2) On medium flame, heat the mixture. Stir... - 41.0044
1. Add fresh cranberries, sugar, brown sugar, golden raisins, ground cinnamon, ground ginger cloves, allspice, and water in a Dutch oven. Cook this mixture over a medium heat for 15 minutes or so. The mixture should be strirred continuously till the... - 40.468
1. In a pan combining all ingredients cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. To preserve spoon into hot sterilized jars and seal.
3. Serve preferably with turkey or chicken. - 39.3388
Cranberry Orange Chutney
Chop orange sections.
Combine chopped orange, cranberry sauce, and remaining ingredients in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 45 to 50 minutes or until mixture is very thick; cool.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator. - 38.4683
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Cover and cook 15 minutes.
Transfer to a glass jar, cover and refrigerate.
Use within two weeks.
For a longer shelf life, spoon mixture into hot sterilized jars and process 10 minutes. - 37.6371
1. Wash cranberries; remove stems.
2. In 5-quartDutch oven, combine vinegar, sugar, ginger, garlic, mustard seed, salt and red-pepper flakes. Over high heat, bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
3. Add apple... - 37.5995
Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil; cook until skins of berries pop.
Cool mix- ture.
Core and chop apples.
Combine raisins, apples, celery and ginger with cranberry... - 36.9605
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a large saucepan along with 1 cup of water.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, constantly stirring, and then gently simmer, uncovered, over low heat for about 15 minutes. Stir occasaionlly.
3) Pack the chutney in... - 36.4561
1. In a large, heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place the pan on a medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly to melt sugar.
3. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring, until sugar turns to syrup.
4. Skim off foam... - 35.324
In a large saucepan combine cranberries, brown sugar, raisins, celery, apple, water, walnuts, ginger, lemon juice, onion salt, and cloves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Store, covered, in the... - 35.1652
Spicy Cranberry Chutney
1. Combine berries, raisins, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and water in a large saucepan. Simmer 15 minutes, or until berries pop and mixture thickens.
2. Stir in onion, apple and celery; simmer 15 minutes, or until thick.
3. Ladle into 4 hot, sterilized,... - 34.7006
Sweet Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.
Stir once during microwaving.
Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal.
Store in the refrigerator until served. - 34.286
Fruity Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Uncover and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened. - 34.2798
Pork With Cranberry Chutney Sauce
Place pork slice[s] in 12-oz shallow casserole [22-oz shallow casserole].
Brush with margarine.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over pork.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (385 watts) 1 min [2 min]; rotate casserole 1/2 turn.
Microwave... - 33.9129
Thanksgiving Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally. - 33.8227
Savory Cranberry Chutney
1. Place peanuts and coriander seed in a blender or spice grinder; whirl or grind until mixture is minced.
2. In a 2- to 2 1/2-quart pan, combine peanut mixture, dried cranberries, brown sugar, chili powder, coriander, cumin, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and 2... - 33.3595
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add next 7 ingredients; return mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well;... - 33.34
Cranberry Orange Chutney
In large saucepan, stir together cranberries, onions, raisins, currants, vinegar, granulated and brown sugars, orange rind and juice, salt, cinnamon, cloves and ginger; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, stirring often, for 20 minutes or until... - 33.304
Cranberry Orange Chutney
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 8 cup microwave safe measuring cup or l 1/2 quart microwave safe bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover with microwave safe waxed paper.
Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 to 9 minutes or until cranberries pop open, stirring twice... - 32.8615
Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine apple, cranberries, raisins, onion, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, ginger, cloves, cinnamon stick, peppercorns, chili flakes, and 2 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 32.7241
Combine all ingredients except cranberries in a medium saucepan,- bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Add cranberries, and cook over medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until cranberries pop and mixture thickens, stirring frequently. - 29.4844
Onion And Cranberry Chutney
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon honey and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until onions are soft and browned. Add salt and pepper to taste and thyme.
2. Combine cranberries, juices, apple pie spice a - 29.4501
Simple Cranberry Chutney
1. Combine all ingredients in a small heavy-bottomed saucepot.
2. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes, until all cranberries are broken and have a saucy consistency. - 27.9851
Sauté onion in 1 tablespoon oil; stir in fresh cranberries, water and sugar. Boil 1 minute; stir in dry mustard and ground cloves, cinnamon and mace. - 27.4076
Cranberry Pear Chutney
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring cranberries and concentrate to a boil.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add pear and raisins; cook and stir until berries pop and pear is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Pour into a serving bowl; chill overnight. - 24.6106
Rome Applesauce With Cranberry Chutney
1. Warm the cinnamon stick, dry, in a heavy-bottomed pot large enough to hold all the apples. Reduce flame to low, and add the apples, water, and sugar. Cover tightly.
2. Simmer gently for 40 minutes, then uncover and simmer 10 minutes more.
3. Either mash... - 23.3816
Cranberry Chutney Recipes By Category