- » Cranberry Cake Filling
Cranberry Cake Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry cake filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry cake filling recipes.
Cranberry Filled Lattice Coffee Cake
1. In a medium saucepan, prepare the filling by mixing together sugar and cornstarch.
2. Stir in the orange juice and add cranberries; cook over medium heat with occasional stirring for about 5 minutes until thickened.
3. Remove the pan from... - 47.9805
Cranberry-filled Layer Cake
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease and flour 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except almonds at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
By hand, stir in 1/2 cup almonds.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake... - 43.9108
Cranberry Jewel Cake
Bake Silver White Cake.
Fill layers with 1 cup Cranberry Filling.
Frost side of cake with Creamy Frosting, forming 1/4-inch ridge above top of cake.
Spread top of cake with remaining filling.
Decorate with Frosted Cranberries and mint leaves. - 29.8456
Cranberry Ladder Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and yeast.
Heat and stir milk, sugar, butter, and salt till warm (115° to 120°).
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir... - 45.0645
Apple Cranberry Shortcake
Combine biscuit mix and shortening in a medium-sized bowl.
Cut shortening into mix to form coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and skim milk in a bowl.
Beat slightly to blend.
Pour into biscuit mix.
Stir to moisten dry ingredients.
Divide dough in half.
Pat half of... - 44.9102
Delightful Cranberry Dessert
In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, grind 2 cups cranberries.
In large bowl, combine ground... - 44.1295
Orange Cranberry Muffins
You will LOVE these delicious high protein muffins! This recipe was an exclusive to the e-newsletter subscribers only ( join here! ), but now I’m releasing it to the public! Another great variation of this recipe is the Lemon Poppyseed Muffins. - 37.0441
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar
If you totally drool over Cranberry Bliss Bars, then this easy-to-make restaurant-style bar by Todd will surely appease you. Very easy to make, this simple yet scrumptious bliss bar is a simple way to appease your sweet tooth. Make a tray full of it and get... - 109.321
Cranberry Streusel Cake
1. Make the batter: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter and flour a 9-inch-round spring form cake pan. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using an electric mixer at low speed beat in the butter until it looks like... - 34.1192
Cranberry Streusel Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 8-inch square cake pan.
Stir together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder and salt on piece of waxed paper until well mixed.
Beat 6 tablespoons butter, 3/4 cup granulated sugar and orange peel in large bowl until light and... - 50.7972
Cranberry Pistacnio Ice Cream Cake
Combine crushed cookies and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in spnngform pan.
Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, corn syrup, sugar and water.
Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat until the berries pop,... - 45.4845
Pear Cranberry Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In 10-inch cast-iron skillet or other heavy 10-inch ovenproof skillet, melt 1 tablespoon light butter over medium heat. Brush melted butter to coat bottom and halfway up sides of skillet. Remove from heat. Sprinkle bottom evenly... - 39.3374
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 35.3092
Ruby Ring Around Cake
How about trying out this simple yet delicious Ruby Ring Around Cake! Made n basic white layered cake and with too much of fresh cranberries to bite, this Ruby Ring Around Cake is such a wonderful dessert to serve for any occasion! - 37.0814
In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Beat in lemon juice until smooth.
Add eggs; beat on low speed just until... - 45.8363
Apple Cranberry Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat 9 X 9 x 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make filling: In large bowl, toss together apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Transfer to prepared baking pan.
3. Make topping: In... - 38.5555
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins With Streusel Topping
Combine the flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and brown sugar in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the egg, vegetable oil and pumpkin puree in a separate bowl; mix well.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and blend.
The batter... - 41.9011
Cranberry Pistachio Muffins
TOPPING: In bowl, combine sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in nuts.
In bowl, combine all purpose and whole wheat flours, sugar, baking powder, coriander and salt; make well in center.
Beat together egg, milk and butter; add all at... - 49.3182
Creamy Cheesecake With Cranberry Topping
1. Prepare Cranberry Topping. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust, adding 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs.
2. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, orange peel and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Microwave uncovered on medium... - 34.5145
Fruited Orange Cranberry Muffins
Who doesn’t like tart orange cranberry muffins? They are so yummy and make great snack. We know you are always looking for such good recipes for your kids. Watch the video, for the simple and easy recipe from a chef who has been baking for many years now. - 122.416
Cranberry Cream Cheese Torte
1) In a saucepan, place together cranberries, 1 cup sugar, water and 1 teaspoon lemon peel.
2) Heat the cranberry mixture to a boil.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes and leave aside to cool.
4) In a bowl, using a... - 46.5344
Rosalie Firoino's Cranberry / Cherry Trifle
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 0
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
Cranberry Wagon Wheel Rolls
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, sugar, salt, and shortening; stir till sugar dissolves.
Add 2 cups of the flour and beat till smooth; stir in yeast and remaining flour to make soft dough.
Turn out on... - 37.562
Mushroom Stuffed Turkey With Cranberry Coulis
Combine the mushrooms, lemon juice, and water in a saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
Raise the heat to medium and boil until most of the liquid in the pan has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Whisk in the white... - 44.4054
Cranberry Nut Bread
Put cranberries, apple, and walnuts through coarsest blade of food grinder; set aside.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a deep bowl.
Cut in butter until size of peas.
Stir in egg, orange peel, and juice; then the cranberry-apple... - 47.3482
Turkey And Cranberry Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat. In a bowl, mix together the sausage meat, pork, coriander, herbs, orange rind, ginger and salt. Season with black pepper to taste.
2. To make the pastry, sift the flour... - 45.6207
How To Make Mascarpone-filled Walnut Rolls
Looking for a decadent breakfast treat to wow your overnight house guests? Jenny Flake, a former Pillsbury Bake-Off Finalist, shows us how to make incredibly rich mascarpone-filled cranberry walnut rolls. - 0
Cranberry Peach Cobbler
Combine pie filling and cranberry sauce; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine cake mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Stir in pecans.
Sprinkle crumb... - 38.139
Cranberry Wheat Breakfast Muffins
In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add berries, gendy toss to coat.
In a small bowl, beat egg with a fork, beat in juice and butter.
Add to flour mixture, stir until just blended.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
Sprinkle streusel topping... - 41.4693
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 47.6995
Crowned Cran-apple Coffee Cake Wreath
Grease or spray a 12-cup tube pan with a removable bottom, such as an angel food cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To Make Coffeecake: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse apples until coarsely chopped; remove to a bowl.
Pulse cranberries... - 46.7811
Yankee Party Cake
1. Prepare cake mix with mace, following label directions. Pour batter into an ungreased 10-inch angel cake tube pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°)' 50 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
3. Invert pan, placing tube over a... - 42.0055
Christmas Night Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling and topping, combine cocoa powder, boiling water and rum in a medium bowl; cool.
Warm cranberry jelly; cool slightly.
Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons water over low heat.
Whip cream with... - 46.7965
Cran Orange Coffee Cake
1. Scald milk in 1-quart Sauce Pan over low heat; add sugar, butter, salt; cool to lukewarm.
2. Measure water into large bowl; add yeast; stir until dissolved; add milk mixture, eggs, 3 cups flour; beat with wooden spoon until smooth; stir in additional flour... - 41.5214
Line pan with wax paper, then grease paper lightly. Beat eggs, baking powder, and salt with electric mixer at high speed, adding sugar gradually. Continue beating until thick and lemon-colored. Fold in vanilla and flour. Pour into pan. Sprinkle nuts over top.... - 20.475
Chocolate Yule Log
Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder three times.
Whip eggs and egg whites for 3 minutes.
Add sugar gradually and whip for 3 minutes more.
Fold in water and vanilla.
Gently fold in flour mixture.
Pour into a lightly greased 15" x 10" x 1 1/2" jelly... - 49.8421
Super Strawberry Pancakes
Super strawberry pancakes are made with swedish pancakes filled with strawberries and rolled over. The strawberry pancakes are served as filled rolls with whipped cream on top along with extra berries. Strawberry pancakes make delcious breakfasts for weekends. - 32.6597
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115