- » Cranberry Bourbon
Cranberry Bourbon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cranberry Bourbon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cranberry Bourbon recipes.
In punch bowl, combine fruit juices and bour- bon.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Just before serving, pour in ginger ale.
Note: Make punch ahead, and use some to fill and freeze in an ice-cube tray.
Float cubes in punch bowlMakes 20 to 25 punch-cup... - 24.0346
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Coast Barbequeo Salmon
Sprinkle salmon with salt and garlic salt, and let set 30 min Combine oil, soy sauce and bourbon.
Have charcoal burned down to grey, and coals about 1 inch apart.
In wire basket or hinged broiler, put salmon about 5" or 6" above coals.
Baste frequently with... - 27.6937
Sunday Snuggie Cocktail
If you are looking for a unique tasting experience, safely opt for this one. Meant for the fans of jagermeister and bourbon, this homemade sweet/sour recipe gives a nice flavor with good sours and sweets that taste as natural as they are! Worth trying at... - 103.183
First Down Cocktail
First Down Cocktail is a creation of Master Bar Tender Anthony. This is a great drink to go with football games. Watch this video to learn the details of this drink. - 105.956
Hot Buttered Cider
Here is a special drink for Thanksgiving this year- Hot Buttered Cider. This is a special recipe from master bar tender Anthony. Take a look a this video to get this special recipe and add a little special touch to your Thanksgiving celebrations. - 117.159
Cmc Live Event, Gordon's Wine In Waltham, Ma
Here is the live event we did in Waltham, MA at Gordon's Wine, Spirits and Culinary Center. It is an hour long and really only for those that want to watch or have nothing better to do. We had the footage, figured it was worth posting for those that may have... - 0
Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the prunes, raisins or currants, apricots, and bourbon in a small bowl. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and celery and cook until golden,... - 31.0472
1) Mix all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 2 minutes and stir after a minute.
3) Keep aside.
4) Arrange ham on microwavable roasting rack and seal tightly with plastic.
5) Cook at Microwave at Power 7 for 15... - 44.613
1. For the Chimney Fire Cocktail: In a shaker, add amaretto, cider and cinnamon and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass and serve.
3. For the Scrooge Driver Cocktail: In a shaker, add vodka, cranberry liqueur and orange juice and shake well.
4. Strain... - 0