- » Cranberry Barbecue Sauce
Cranberry Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry barbecue sauce recipes.
Chicken Thighs With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and add the barbeque sauce, garlic and cranberry juice cocktail to it, stirring to combine properly.
2) Add the chicken and coat it on both sides.
3) Refrigerate with the cover on... - 45.6383
Glazed Ham With Cranberry Raisin Sauce
Mix sugar, cornstarch, cloves, and salt.
Add cranberry-juice cocktail, orange juice, and raisins.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens and comes to boiling.
Slash fat edge of ham slice at 2-inch intervals.
Insert whole cloves in fat if desired.
Broil ham slice... - 36.386
You May Also Like!
Skillet Cranberry Barbecue
Sauté onion in butter until tender in large skillet.
Stir in catsup, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and meat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. - 30.2138
Oven-barbecued Cranberry Pork Roast
Wash and sort cranberries; drain well.
Combine cranberries, sugar, sauce, and juice in a large saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil, without stirring, 5 minutes.
Remove cranberry mixture from heat, and set aside.
Place roast,... - 31.589
Barbecued Cranberry Chicken
Dissolve bouillon cube in water; combine with next 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Cover; process until sauce is smooth.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Grill chicken, skin side down, over hot coals 30 minutes, turning... - 43.3513
Cranberry Barbecued Chicken
In a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish combine whole cranberry sauce, onion, catsup, celery, cornstarch, lemon juice, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
Add chicken pieces, skin side down, to sauce in dish.
Turn chicken pieces, skin side... - 43.5769
Cranberry Chicken Skewers
1. Place chicken, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, sage, mixed spice, egg and Tabasco sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Shape chicken mixture around lightly oiled skewers to form 7.5 cm / 3 in sausage shapes. Place skewers on a plate, cover and refrigerate... - 33.6338
Chop cranberries in a food processor or blender, half at a time.
Combine cranberries, orange peel, drained oranges, onion, oil, cilantro, ginger, and chile.
Stir to blend; season to taste with salt.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day. - 25.5706
In 10-inch skillet brown meat; drain excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, water, barbecue sauce, and seasonings.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes. - 29.1407
Cranberry Turkey Mold
1) Begin by softening the gelatin in cold water
2) Dissolve the gelatin in hot turkey broth and add seasonings and onion
3) Chill the mixture until it’s thick and fold slowly the celery, turkey and pimentos in this
4) Pour this mixture into a mould... - 46.9457
Cranberry Grilled Chicken Quarters
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine cranberry sauce, catsup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Break... - 42.7295
Cranberry Basting Sauce
Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat to melt the cranberry sauce.
Use to glaze turkey or chicken during rotating. - 23.094