- » Cranberry Barbecue Sauce
Cranberry Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry barbecue sauce recipes.
Glazed Ham With Cranberry Raisin Sauce
Mix sugar, cornstarch, cloves, and salt.
Add cranberry-juice cocktail, orange juice, and raisins.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens and comes to boiling.
Slash fat edge of ham slice at 2-inch intervals.
Insert whole cloves in fat if desired.
Broil ham slice... - 34.0294
Chicken Thighs With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and add the barbeque sauce, garlic and cranberry juice cocktail to it, stirring to combine properly.
2) Add the chicken and coat it on both sides.
3) Refrigerate with the cover on... - 44.4247
Cranberry Pork Chops
Cranberry Pork Chops has a Distinctive taste. The pork and cranberry sauce
gives the Cranberry Pork Chops Great taste. - 34.5557
Oven-barbecued Cranberry Pork Roast
Wash and sort cranberries; drain well.
Combine cranberries, sugar, sauce, and juice in a large saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil, without stirring, 5 minutes.
Remove cranberry mixture from heat, and set aside.
Place roast,... - 29.7171
Skillet Cranberry Barbecue
Sauté onion in butter until tender in large skillet.
Stir in catsup, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and meat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. - 27.837
Barbecued Cranberry Chicken
Dissolve bouillon cube in water; combine with next 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Cover; process until sauce is smooth.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Grill chicken, skin side down, over hot coals 30 minutes, turning... - 41.2258
Cranberry Barbecued Chicken
In a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish combine whole cranberry sauce, onion, catsup, celery, cornstarch, lemon juice, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
Add chicken pieces, skin side down, to sauce in dish.
Turn chicken pieces, skin side... - 42.7992
Cranberry Chicken Skewers
1. Place chicken, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, sage, mixed spice, egg and Tabasco sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Shape chicken mixture around lightly oiled skewers to form 7.5 cm / 3 in sausage shapes. Place skewers on a plate, cover and refrigerate... - 33.5499
In 10-inch skillet brown meat; drain excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, water, barbecue sauce, and seasonings.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes. - 27.734
Quick Cranberry Macaroni
In 10-inch skillet cook ground beef till browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, water, barbecue sauce, salt, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over hot cooked... - 31.2738
Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Take a skillet, hot shortening and brown the chops.
2. Season by using salt and pepper. Drain the excess fat.
3. Mix together cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, and 54 cup water.
4. Pour the mixture over the chops.
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 45... - 39.1136
Cranberry Turkey Mold
1) Begin by softening the gelatin in cold water
2) Dissolve the gelatin in hot turkey broth and add seasonings and onion
3) Chill the mixture until it’s thick and fold slowly the celery, turkey and pimentos in this
4) Pour this mixture into a mould... - 46.4499
Cranberry Grilled Chicken Quarters
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine cranberry sauce, catsup, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Break... - 41.2388
Cranberry Basting Sauce
Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat to melt the cranberry sauce.
Use to glaze turkey or chicken during rotating. - 18.8817
Toss together cranberries, sugar and orange juice.
Place on one sheet of foil.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 minutes. - 24.3228
Simmered Cranberry Pork Chops
1. In a large skillet, brown the chops in hot Crisco and season the chops with salt and pepper
2. Drain off the excess fat and then combine the cranberry sauce, barbeque sauce and the first ¼ cup of water over the chops
3. Cover and simmer for 45-55... - 39.1829
Mississippi Barbecue Burgers
1. Mix kraut, cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce and brown sugar in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine egg, soup mix and water. Let stand 5 minutes. Add ground... - 32.5044
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
3) Garnish and serve. - 34.7139
Fruity Barbecue Turkey Pick Ups
1. Take a medium saucepan, add barbecue sauce, pineapple, honey, cranberry sauce and ginger root to it.
2. Place on low heat and stir to dissolve cranberry sauce.
3. Add turkey and cook till mixture turns hot.
4. Serve with wooden picks handy. - 31.7966
Berry Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Take the cranberries and sort them after washing them properly.
2) Take a large saucepan and mix the cranberries with orange juice, barbeque sauce and sugar thoroughly.
3) Place the pan on medium heat and bring it to a boil, stirring all the... - 39.9501
Pork Shoulder Roast
Place roast in a deep bowl.
Combine juice, cinnamon, chili powder, onion, and pepper.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Bank about 20 glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6... - 36.7616
Orange Cranberry Honey
Orange cranberry honey is a flavored honey recipe that is incredibly easy to prepare. Made with cranberry sauce and orange juice blended together with honey, the orange cranberry honey can be used with desserts or as desired. - 16.899
Cranberry Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Arrange sweet potatoes in shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan: bring to simmering stage and simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
Spoon sauce over sweet potatoes; cover with aluminum foil.
Center on cooking grill; cover kettle and heat about 30... - 32.235
Cranberry Glazed Pork Ribs
For sauce, cook and stir cranberry sauce, cinnamon, mustard, and orange peel over medium heat for 5 minutes or till bubbly.
Arrange preheated coals around a drip pan in a covered grill.
Test for medium heat above pan.
Place ribs on grill over drip... - 37.7686
Venison With Port And Cranberries
The day before the barbecue, place venison in a glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together marinade ingredients and pour over the venison.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning steaks occasionally.
Remove venison from marinade.
Barbecue steaks... - 33.6847
Turkey And Cranberry Waffles
Top toasted waffles with turkey and sprouts, then combined cottage cheese and chives.
Combine cranberry sauce, crabapple jelly and port.
Stir over low heat until well mixed.
Spoon over waffles just before serving. - 26.0987
Cranberry Orange Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cranberry sauce and orange juice; mix and cool.
Stir in grated orange peel; chill until mixture begins to set.
Fold in apple and celery.
Pour into lightly oiled 5-cup mold or individual molds.
Chill until firm.
Unmold on... - 40.7508
In saucepan combine catsup, cranberry sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boiling. - 20.337
In a chafing dish, heat cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, allspice and orange peel, stirring to blend.
Stir in cubed turkey; heat 10 minutes. - 18.062
Oven Barbecued Chicken
Oven Barbecued Chicken is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other chicken recipe for your coming parties! - 26.6747
Grilled Ham With Sauce
Combine the cranberry sauce, preserves and barbecue sauce.
Place the ham slice on a heated grill and brush generously with sauce.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Turn 2 to 3 times while grilling.
Garnish with the remaining sauce and serve. - 29.3998
Honey Berry Sauce
Combine berries and thaw; drain and reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
Combine cranberry juice, reserved liquid and honey in small saucepan; bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer about 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1 cup.
Remove from... - 27.4136
Island Sweet Sour Meatballs
Combine egg, crumbs, onion, milk, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add meat mixture; mix well.
Shape into 24 one inch balls (1 tablespoonful each).
In large skillet brown the meatballs in hot shortening.
Drain off fat.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set pineapple... - 40.2066
Turkey Potato Pancakes
In mixing bowl combine eggs, potato, turkey, onion, and pepper.
Add flour and salt; mix well.
Using about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, drop batter onto hot, greased griddle, spreading to about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook over medium-low heat for 3 to 4... - 29.8733
1) In a slow cooker, arrange wieners.
2) In a bowl, mix chili sauce with barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce.
3) Pour the sauce over the wieners, cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-1/2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 29.0182
Orange Berry Salad
In large bowl, whisk together salad dressing, orange juice and peel.
Fold in whipped cream; cover and refrigerate.
Drain oranges, reserving juice.
Add water to juice to measure 3 cups; pour into large saucepan and bring to boil.
Stir in gelatin until... - 37.0488
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches has a fine taste. The meat and sauce gives the Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches a rousing taste. Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 31.1523
Smoked Turkey Tails
You've probably never tried these. You should. The crispiest, juiciest, most decadent part of the bird. Simple to prepare and packs a huge flavor punch. Thanksgiving will never be the same. - 101.132
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Measure leftover gravy or sauces into 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
If using gravy mix, prepare according to package directions in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or... - 46.4544
Cherry Glazed Butterfued Game Hens
Stir together the preserves, juice and soy sauce.
Reserve 3 tablespoons of the sauce and place the remaining sauce in the warming tray in the lower position to heat while the hens rotate.
Cut the backbones out of the game hens and flatten by pressing down on... - 26.7706