Apple Chicken Breast
- » Cranberry Apple Chicken Breast
Cranberry Apple Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry apple chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry apple chicken breast recipes.
Orange Honey Chicken With Cranberries & Apples
This Orange Honey glazed Chicken, baked with a flavorful mixture of cranberries, apples, potatoes and rosemary - is destined to be on a festive table especially Easter Sunday and Jewish holidays. Serve with rice, which can be topped with the chicken's extra... - 113.239
Roast Turkey Breast With Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 1-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add chopped onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add chicken broth; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornbread... - 39.2116
Oven Baked Apple Basalmic Chicken
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place chicken breasts in baking dish ; sprinkle cranberries and apples on top.
Salt and pepper, if desired.
Sprinkle balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken breasts are done. - 27.4898
Cranberry Raisin Chicken
Place one piece of chicken, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from center to edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet, forming a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
For stuffing,... - 41.5066
Healthy Chicken Salad With Apples Walnuts
Do you wish to get healthy with the salad way? Here is a quick salad comprising of apples, walnuts and chicken. It is simple and super tasty. Watch the video for the directions and tips from the chef. The salad is absolutely easy and healthy. - 105.159
Chicken With Apple And Mushroom
A meal is weighed on flavors and combinations. This video has a funny combo of apple sauce and mushroom onto chicken breast! A video to see for some light humor involved too! - 76.6096
Normandy Chicken With Apples
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, dry soup mix, thyme, and nutmeg. Stir to blend well. Add the potatoes, celery, shallots, apples, and cranberries. Tuck the chicken pieces down into the mixture.
2. Cover and cook on the low... - 31.2621
Roast Quail With Cranberry Madeira Sauce
In a saucepan combine the cranberries, the brown sugar, the apple juice, the cranberry juice, the Madeira, the nutmeg, the ginger, the mustard, 1/2 cup of the broth, 2 tablespoons of the butter, the zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the liquid to a... - 40.3329
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7746
Curried Chicken Salad Cups
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, fennel seed, curry, honey and cinnamon; add to chicken mixture and mix well. - 33.806
Traditional Curried Chicken Salad
1. Poach chicken breasts by placing them in the boiling chicken broth, bringing back to a simmer, cooking 5 minutes, and then allowing them to cool, tightly covered, in the poaching liquid for at least 30 minutes. Chill meat and dice into 1/2-inch pieces.
2.... - 34.746
The "bacon" Glitch
1. Clean the turkey breast. Cut it though the centre and open it up to form a sheet (butterfly cut).
2. Rub salt, pepper, cinnamon and cloves on the turkey breasts.
3. In a bowl pour chicken broth, add cider and salt. Mix it.
4. Marinate the... - 95.4182
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036