- » Cranberry Appetizer
Cranberry Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry appetizer recipes.
Puff Pastries With Tomato, Cranberry & Almond Pesto
Are you looking for some cocktail party appetizers? Take a look at this terrific video that shows a perfect way to entertain your guests with some awesome puff pastry tarts topped with a super flavorful tomato cranberry pesto. The video in impressive and... - 127.244
Absolutely delicious! Filled with turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, curried cream cheese and walnuts, these wraps are a terrific way to freshen up your holiday leftovers. You've just got to give these amazing wraps a try! - 124.7
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 123.146
Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites With Citrus Feel
Sweet and savory appetizers are real fun at dos with friends or kitty parties. Watch the recipe to make a real show stopping Cranberry Cheese Caramelized Onion Bites with interestingly mixed flavors of cranberries and oranges running in every bite! - 118.354
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
Perfect for a holiday appetizer, tailgate party or family get-together, these Tangy Cranberry Meatballs come together in a jiffy using leftover gravy and cranberry sauce from your holiday meal. So easy...and so good! - 118.282
Halloween Special Blood Jello
If you're keen on making Blood Jello for Halloween, then do check this out. The Chef shows an easy way to make Blood Jello. The kids will really enjoy it. - 115.525
Salad Greens With Cranberries Walnuts And Apples
This salad is so delicious you will not hesitate to serve it to your friends at your next party! The buttermilk dressing truly compliments the sweetness of the apples and cranberries. I promise you will love it! - 108.822
Looking for an appetizer that you can serve during New Year’s Eve? Try making Cranberry rolls. This dish requires minimum ingredients and can be made in a matter of minutes. You can even prepare it beforehand to minimize effort at the last minute. Isn’t... - 105.999
Cranberry Glazed Meatballs
The holiday season is here, and any exotic and creative but really quick and easy appetizer recipe idea is welcome. Most of us have frozen meatballs lying in the freezer and a can of cranberry sauce post Thanksgiving. Put the two together and you have a... - 102.8
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Salad
What better way to use up the leftover cranberries from your holiday feast to toss up a tasty salad treat? A great way to bulk up the savory sweet treat, this salad is a sure head-turner. Plus, it's so sumptuous and simple to make that are likely to get... - 102.449
Soft Brie And Cranberry Baked Crostini
On the lookout for a unique appetizer recipe that will leave everyone amazed? Then try the one detailed in this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This crostini recipe is a twist to the classic and is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.484
Orange Cranberry Glazed Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
This dish by chef John is inspired by the retro Hors d'oeuvre classic, little cocktail meatballs in grape jelly but these are done with ground turkey and a delicious orange cranberry sauce. It’s a great way to use leftovers of your Thanksgiving dinner. The... - 91.6494
Diet Cranberry Salad
Are you always on a lookout for yummy recipes that are low on carb too? Prepare this delicious Diet Cranberry Salad for your family today, it scores high both on health and taste. Watch this video to learn how? - 80.5109
Layered Cranberry Salad
Layered cranberry salad is a fun salad to make. It has layered of ingredients that make it look beautiful and attractive. When you see it, you won't be able to resist eating it. This salad is lot more fun serving it to friends and family. - 52.4607
Overnight Cranberry Salad
Overnight cranberry salad is a special recipe for the holidays. This salad is colorful and healthy too. It has bananas, oranges and pecans which add taste and color to the salad. Make this salad for the Thanksgiving and enjoy. - 51.8985
Frosted Cranberry Salad
Frosted cranberry salad is a yummy salad dish to prepare to accompany turkey dishes. It is sweet and has lots of cream cheese and mayonnaise, which give it as creamy taste. But if you are a weight watcher, then you may not like to have frosted cranberry... - 51.5184
Chicken Pecan Salad In Shimmering Cranberry Ring
1) In 1 cup of orange juice and 1 cup of water, dissolve the gelatin. Heat the mixture to boiling point.
2) Add 1 cup of cold orange juice and stir well.
3) Chill till the mixture is partially set.
4) Add the whole cranberry sauce and stir well.
5)... - 48.8639
Cranberry Fluff Salad
Cranberry fluff salad is another delicious dish for the festive season, specially the Thanksgiving. No Thanksgiving dinner is complete with cranberry dish. Simple, easy and delicious cranberry fluff salad is a treat anytime - 48.4916
Cranberry salad is not as simple as it may sound but surely is interesting to eat. It has cranberry sauce, apples, nuts and gelatin which makes it much more attractive. Enjoy this cranberry salad recipe. - 48.4767
Cranberry Leg Of Lamb
Cut several 1/2-inch slits in top of leg of lamb; insert garlic slices into slits.
Combine ginger and mustard; rub over lamb.
Place lamb, fat side up, on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer, making sure it does not touch... - 47.4683
Cranberry Bread has a delightful taste. The sugar with sweet butter gives the Cranberry Bread a prefect taste. - 47.1464
Raspberry Cranberry Soup
Raspberry Cranberry Soup is an irresistible mouth watering appetizer recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Raspberry Cranberry Soup; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 46.3681
Cranberry Harvest Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together 2 envelopes of gelatin and 3/4 cup of sugar.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Add in the gelatin and sugar mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin completely.
3) Add in the ginger ale and... - 46.3027
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. In a large soup pot add beef shanks, carrot, onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Cool slightly and strain the stock.
4. Scrape meat from bones and cut in bite-sized pieces.
5. Discard bones and... - 45.9533
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Frozen cranberry salad is a simple and easy salad for Thanksgiving. This salad is full of pineapple, cranberry, cream cheese and dessert topping making it taste more like a dessert than a salad. - 45.9489
1) In a saucepan, add in the cranberries and water. Cook over simmer till the skin of the berries burst open.
2) Stir in the sugar and cook for 3 more minutes.
3) In a bowl of boiling water, add in gelatin. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved. Let it... - 45.8226
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. Take a bowl and add beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Boil the stock, stir in water, beans and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until beans are mashed.
3. Take out... - 45.6205
Baked Brie With Cranberry Chutney
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In slow cooker cook together cranberries, brown sugar, vinegar, water or juice, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves with cover on Low for 4 hours.
3. Check for thickening consistency by stirring once near the... - 45.4581
1. Take beets and cranberry sauce in a food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, process until content gets pureed.
2. If using blender container, puree in small parts.
3. In a large saucepan, add in all pureed contents,... - 45.2902
Cranberry Apple Stuffed Squash
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Scrub squash, cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. In shallow baking pan arrange, cut side down, surround with 1/2 inch hot water and bake 30 minutes.
4. To prepare apples pare, core and coarsely chop... - 45.214
Charger Inn Cranberry Salad
1) In a large bowl,mix together gelatin and boiling water and mix thoorughly to dissolve.
2) Now add ice cubes and mix until melted.
3) Refrigerate for about 10 minutes till the mixture is slightly stiff and set.
4) Now add ground cranberries,... - 45.031
Turkey Cranberry Salad
1. In a bowl of cold water, tip in the gelatin and soften it.
2. Heat 1 c broth or chicken bouillon that is made from 2 cubes of stock and 1 1/2 cup of boiling water. Add gelatin to the stock and then, stir until dissolved.
3. Add the rest of... - 44.4462
Cranberry Bean Soup
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium heat until hot.
Add butternut squash and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 10 minutes.
Remove squash mixture to bowl.
In same Dutch oven, heat remaining olive oil over... - 44.1316
Jellied Cranberry Salad
1) In a cup, soak the gelatine in cold water.
2) Stir in the boiling water until dissolved.
3) In a blender, place together cranberries, 2 tablespoon of orange juice.
4) Process the juice mixture until roughly chopped.
5) Fold in... - 43.9886
Dough In a small bowl, combine water and honey.
Sprinkle yeast over surface and set aside for 10 minutes until mixture becomes frothy.
In a large bowl, mix butter and honey until smooth; then beat in the egg.
Combine yeast and butter-egg mixtures, then add... - 43.6669
Cranberry fruit salad is a salad made with gelatin while traditionally it is made using jello. This salad is made mostly for the festivals like Christmas or Thanksgiving. It goes with most of the dishes made on these occasions. - 43.468
Cranberry Cheese Frosties
1) Beat together the lemon juice and cranberry sauce till the mixture is smooth.
2) Into 6 to 8 paper baking cups, pour the mixture, filling the cups about 1/3rd full. Alternatively, a single 4-cup freezer tray can also be used.
3) Beat the mayonnaise,... - 43.3026
Orange Cranberry Mold
1) Into the blender, add in the cranberries and 1/3 cup cold water. Use the Mix blade for 10 seconds to coarsely chop the berries.
2) Add the berries into the mixing bowl.
3) Into the blender, add in the diced orange, celery and 1/3 cup cold water.... - 43.0676
Turkey Cranberry Aspic
Soften the 1 envelope gelatin in the cranberry juice; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Break up cranberry sauce with a fork.
Stir in dissolved gelatin.
Blend in salad dressing.
Whip cream just to soft peaks.
Fold into gelatin mixture along with... - 42.9832
Turkey And Cranberry Salad
1) In a medium bowl put turkey cubes.
2) Add celery, bell pepper, and walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add sour cream, cranberry sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour the cranberry mixture over turkey salad.
5) Toss the mixture to combine well.... - 41.5342
Spiced Cranberry Dip
The holidays are here again and lots of friends and family are in town. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great entertaining ideas and delicious recipes for how to host a last minute holiday party. This year you'll be ready when that doorbell rings! - 41.1946
Tuna Patties With Cranberry Sauce
Combine one of the eggs, milk, soft bread crumbs, green onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Stir in tuna.
Form into 6 pat ties, 3/4 inch thick.
Beat together second egg and water.
Dip patties in egg, then in dry bread crumbs.
In skillet brown... - 41.1183
Poached Pears With Cranberry Cardamom Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Add pears, reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender when pierced with knife, turning once, about 20 minutes.
Transfer pears to bowl using slotted spoon.
Cover... - 40.6138
Frozen Cranberry Salad
1) Into the blender, add in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, sugar and red food color. Also add in the syrup from the crushed pineapple.
2) Using the Grate blade, blend the ingredients for 30 seconds or till the mixture smoothens.
3) Transfer the mixture... - 40.3518
Tutkey Sandwiches With Cranberry Walnut Spread
To make the cranberry-walnut spread: Spoon the cranberry sauce into a strainer set over a medium bowl.
Press on the sauce with the back of a spoon until most of the juice is extracted (you should be left with about 1/2 cup sauce).
Discard the juice and spoon... - 40.2753
Cranberry And Orange Soup
This cranberry and orange soup is a fruity soup made with freh cranberries, lemon and oranges. This fruity soup is prepared with gelatin and can be served as a jellied sweet soup. Spiced with cinnamon, the cranberry and orange soup is is made with added white... - 40.137
Molded Spicy Cranberry Salad
Simmer cranberries, water, and spices covered until cranberry skins pop, 5-7 minutes; discard spice bag.
Puree cranberries and cooking liquid, a little at a time, in an electric blender at low speed or put through a food mill.
Return to pan, stir in sugar,... - 39.6479
Cranberry Waldorf Mould
1) Over low heat, heat 1 cup of cranberry juice cocktail and the gelatin. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved.
2) Add the salt and the remaining juice.
3) Chill the mixture till it has partially set.
4) Add the celery, nuts and apple and stir well.
5)... - 39.3872
Cranberry Apricot Salad
1) Thoroughly drain the fruit salad.
2) Cut the cranberry sauce on cubes of 3 1/2-inches each and add to the fruit salad.
3) Fold in the apricot pie filling, grapes and marshmallows
4) Thoroughly chill the salad mixture (for 4 to 5 hours).
5)... - 38.863
Holiday Fruit Jelly Salad
Mix sugar and berries together and let stand several hours.
Add gelatin to boiling wate stirring until dissolved.
Stir in orange juice and other ingredients.
Pour into mold and set in refrigerator.
Serve on crisp lettuce garnished with mayonnaise. - 38.8217
Cranberry Glazed Pork Ribs
For sauce, cook and stir cranberry sauce, cinnamon, mustard, and orange peel over medium heat for 5 minutes or till bubbly.
Arrange preheated coals around a drip pan in a covered grill.
Test for medium heat above pan.
Place ribs on grill over drip... - 38.7658
Cranberry Mandarin Toss
1) As per the directions on the package, prepare the salad dressing mix.
2) Add the orange peel, mix, and chill the mixture.
3) Toss together the greens and the mandarin orange sections in a large salad bowl.
4) Add the cranberry sauce cubes to the... - 38.5738
Cranberry applesauce salad is a very simple easy salad to make. It is delicious and tastes great when served chilled. Everybody likes it when served straight from refrigerator. Enjoy cranberry applesauce salad with various turkey dishes on Thanksgiving. - 38.4294
Frozen Cranberry And Olive Salad
1) In a bowl, blend the mayonnaise and cream cheese together.
2) Stir in the whipped cream, blend well.
3) Gently fold in the pineapple, celery, olives and cranberry sauce.
4) In a refrigerator tray, pour the salad and freeze for about 3-4... - 38.3917
Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Bring to a boil; cook until skins of berries pop.
Core and chop apples.
Combine raisins, apples, celery and ginger with cranberry... - 37.9003
Apple Cranberry Fruit Soup
In a large saucepan combine apple cider and apricot nectar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Meanwhile, cut up any large pieces of dried fruit.
Add dried fruit and apple chunks to cider... - 37.8628
Cranberry Soup is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cranberry Soup, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 37.8503
Chicken Cranberry Mold
1) Take a bowl and dissolve the gelatin over hot water.
2) Take a 8 inch square pan and add egg, celery, chicken and salad dressing to ½ a cup of gelatin within it.
3) Mix the orange juice with cranberry sauce and the remaining gelatin after smoothing... - 37.4465
Cranberry Salad Mold
1. Wash cranberries, drain and remove stems.
2. In a food chopper, using coarse blade, roughly chop cranberries, add sugar let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over orange juice, to... - 36.0016
Turkey Cranberry Salad
Over small bowl to catch juice, remove skin and membranes from oranges and reserve juice; section oranges and set aside.
Add vinegar, oil, honey, and mustard to reserved orange juice and, using a wire whisk, beat until thoroughly combined.
Line center of... - 35.5342
Jellied Cranberry Salad
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Jellied Cranberry Salad. This typically delicious Jellied Cranberry Salad can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 33.9758
Molded Cranberry Waldorfs
1) In a pan, bring 7 cups cranberry-juice cocktail to a boil and stir in the gelatin, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the salt and remaining juice, refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Stir in the celery, nuts and apple, mix well.
4) In 6 individual molds,... - 33.8989
Frozen Cranberry Ribbon Salad
If using jellied cranberry sauce, soften by standing unopened can in very hot water; mix lemon juice into sauce, spoon into a refrigerator tray, and freeze until firm.
Mix mayonnaise and sugar; beat cream to soft peaks and fold in.
Spread on top of cranberry... - 33.6565
Cranberry Pineapple Salad
In a saucepan, mix together reserved juice, 1/2 cup water, and lemon juice; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; add gelatin; stir until gelatin dissolves.
Add cranberry sauce; stir thoroughly.
Refrigerate until mixture begins to set.
Stir in pineapple and... - 33.531
Cranberry Glazed Fantail Franks
Cut a lengthwise slit in the end of each frankfurter; place in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over frankfurters.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 9 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover with glass lid; heat... - 33.5175
Cranberry Apple Punch
Heat water and sugar to boiling, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Prepare tea using 3 teaspoons loose tea or 3 teabags and 2 cups boiling water.
Chill all ingredients.
Just before serving, stir together in large punch bowl. - 33.2826
Happy Landing Cranberry Aspic
1) Pass the cranberries and orange through food chopper.
2) Mix in sugar and keep the mixture aside.
3) Stir gelatine with hot water until dissolved and let cool until it gets the consistency of egg white.
4) Mix in cranberry mixture.
5) Into a rinsed... - 32.2369
Molded Cranberry, Walnut Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
After straining cranberries (or putting through sieve) combine with pineapple and juice and walnuts and add to gelatin mixture.
Chill until this is set, then unmold.
Before serving decorate with mayonnaise which has been mixed... - 32.0122
Cranberry Fruit Dip
The sweetness of fruits combined with the tangy flavor of cream cheese makes cranberry fruit dip one among my list of favorites. The cranberry fruit dip goes well with any fruit and only thing one need to pay attention to is the consistency of the dip. - 31.2403
Chilled Cranberry Soup
1 In a 3-quart saucepan combine cranberries, water, sugar, cinnamon stick, and cloves. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until about half of the cranberries are popped.
2 Remove from heat. Stir in the lemon juice and orange... - 30.2514
Cranberry Apple Waldorf
I make this Cranberry Apple Waldorf often. I promise you will be surprised after you taste this Cranberry Apple Waldorf. Do make it! - 30.1976
Turkey And Cranberry Sandwich
1. Spread the bread evenly with the butter.
2. Cover half the slices of bread with the cranberry jelly or sauce, keeping it away from the edges of the bread.
3. Place the slices of turkey over the cranberry jelly.
4. Press the other... - 29.4556
Cranberry Fruit Soup
Combine cranberry juice, water, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and cloves in a pan.
Bring to a boil; simmer, stirring, until juice is clear and slightly thickened.
Chill. - 29.3075
Cranberry Brie Bites
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry sheet flat.
Cut puff pastry sheet into 3 inch squares, and press them into greased mini muffin tins.
Place a one inch slice of brie in the center of each puff pastry, and then top with one tablespoon of cranberry... - 28.8914
Grate 4 teaspoons orange peel from oranges; place in a bowl.
Using a sharp knife, cut remaining peel and all white membrane from oranges; coarsely chop oranges and place in a colander to drain.
Whirl cranberries in a food processor or blender until chopped;... - 27.9634
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Grind cranberries, marshmallows, apples together, add sugar.
Fold into cream (whipped) put into refrigerator trays and freeze. - 27.8006
Cranberry Pineapple Salad Mold
Made this Cranberry Pineapple Salad Mold the other night and they tasted so good. The taste of cranberry pineapple is right there with every spoon. Prepare it today! - 27.6759
Chop cranberries in a food processor or blender, half at a time.
Combine cranberries, orange peel, drained oranges, onion, oil, cilantro, ginger, and chile.
Stir to blend; season to taste with salt.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day. - 25.5706
Spiced Pear Cranberry Soup
Combine pears, cinnamon, cloves and ginger in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
With machine running, slowly add cranberry juice through feed cap, processing until soup is well blended.
Garnish each serving with dollop of yogurt, if desired. - 25.1636
Prepare meatballs as in recipe for Barbecued Meatballs, Mix together cranberries, catsup, sugar, and lemon juice.
Combine with meatballs; place in lightly greased casserole.
Bake uncovered at 350Â°F about 1 hour. - 23.4649
Sparkling Cranberry Punch
In large punch bowl, combine cranberry cocktail and lemonade concentrate.
Stir in sparkling water. - 22.0199
Apple Cranberry Cider
In a large saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot. Makes about 8 servings. - 21.7327
Pork Chops With Cranberry Sauce
Preheat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer. Press the chops onto the dish to sear, turn over and cook on high for 5 minutes.
Combine the remaining ingredients and cook on high for 2 minutes. Blend to a smooth sauce and pour over... - 20.9082
Cranberry Crabmeat Appetizers
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Crabmeat Appetizers. These are perfect to serve before dinner or take to a Holiday party. These are quick to prepare and require only a few ingredients. - 0
Quinoa, Cranberry And Feta Salad
This is a healthy salad that has a combination of nuts, cheese, grains and vegetables. It is wholesome, crunchy and very nutritious and very high in fiber. - 0
Bite-size Cranberry Meatballs
Tangy and sweet, these bite-size meatballs are delicious little tidbits just perfect for an appetizer party, tailgating or family get-together! - 0