- » Cranberry Almond Cake
Cranberry Almond Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cranberry almond cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cranberry almond cake recipes.
Cranberry Ladder Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and yeast.
Heat and stir milk, sugar, butter, and salt till warm (115° to 120°).
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir... - 45.0645
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease and flour pan.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and egg whites, beating after each.
Add almond extract.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture and yogurt, alternately, to... - 45.6768
Cranberry Crumble Coffee Cake
Sprinkle almonds over the bottom of a greased 9-in.springform pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar, butter and vanilla; beat on medium for 1 -2 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Combine dry ingredients; add to batter... - 47.4807
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with sugar until slightly thickened and light in color, about 5 minutes.
Add butter and extract; beat 2 minutes.
Stir in flour just until combined.
Stir in cranberries and pecans.
Spread in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 38.4585
Cranberry Crown Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10" bundt or tube pan.
Cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Alternately add small amounts of sour cream and... - 40.549
Orange Cranberry Muffins
You will LOVE these delicious high protein muffins! This recipe was an exclusive to the e-newsletter subscribers only ( join here! ), but now I’m releasing it to the public! Another great variation of this recipe is the Lemon Poppyseed Muffins. - 37.0441
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar.
3) Add the sour cream to the mixture.
4) Sift together the salt, baking powder and flour.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture very... - 46.4603
Cranberry-filled Layer Cake
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease and flour 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except almonds at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
By hand, stir in 1/2 cup almonds.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake... - 43.9108
Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, use an electric beater to cream together the butter and sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the combined dry ingredients and the sour cream alternately, beginning... - 45.069
Cranberry Pudding Cake
Butter a 9-inch-diameter baking dish or casserole at least 2 inches deep.
Mix cranberries and almonds in dish, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar.
With an electric mixer, beat eggs, remaining sugar, and butter until thick and foamy.
Stir in flour, beat to blend... - 42.6066
Cranberry Dessert Cake With Butter Sauce
Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
In medium bowl, beat sour cream, milk, oil,... - 44.1829
Classic Cranberry Tea Cake
Thoroughly grease and flour 12-cup fluted bundt cake pan.
With an electric mixer, beat margarine.
Gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift dry ingredients together and add... - 41.6631
Cranberry Orange Snack Mix
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Combine the cereals, pretzels and almonds in a bowl and set aside.
Combine the butter, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in another bowl and blend well.
Pour the butter mixture over the cereal... - 45.1262
Baked Cranberry Pudding
Wash and drain cranberries.
Put raisins and cranberries through food chopper, using medium blade.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, stir well and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
Cream butter and 2/3 cup s - 36.8398
Rosalie Firoino's Cranberry / Cherry Trifle
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 0
Baked Cranberry Pudding
In bowl, combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar, brandy, orange rind and juice; mix in cranberries and raisins.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Grease 6 cup (1.5 L) deep ovenproof pudding bowl; sprinkle bottom with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the remaining... - 48.8415
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 47.6995
Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Put the sultanas, raisins, cranberries, currants, orange rind and juice and half the whisky into a large bowl. Leave to marinate overnight.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and light. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 39.4913
Grease an 8-inch spring form pan; line bottom with greased waxed paper.
Lightly flour pan.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat, and let cool... - 32.5719
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Christmas Night Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling and topping, combine cocoa powder, boiling water and rum in a medium bowl; cool.
Warm cranberry jelly; cool slightly.
Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons water over low heat.
Whip cream with... - 46.7965
1. Line a 20 cm (8 inch) square cake tin with nonstick baking paper.
2. Using a food processor or a large bowl and wooden spoon, mix together the flour and sugar. Rub in the butter, then stir in the almond extract and salt. Stir in the milk, until the mix... - 29.3399
1. Into a blender jar with whipping blades, whip together half and half, butter and vanilla extracts for 3-4 seconds until smooth.
2. In another jar with crumbing blades, add whipped mixture and 1/2 cup sugar; process for 3-4 seconds until smooth.
3.... - 32.8914
Cranberry Almond Cake Recipes By Category
Cranberry Almond Cake Dish: