- » Cranberry
Cranberries are deep-red colored fruit with a predominantly tangy flavor that dominates the basic sweet flavor. The berries are obtained from the evergreen shrub plant of cranberry. The young fruit are white in color ... More »
Homemade Cranberry Sauce With Orange And Cinnamon
Ok… let’s be honest… canned cranberry sauce is delicious. By far one of my favorite things about the holidays. Leftover turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sandwiches? yes please, I’ll take 3 a day. Now, as easy as it is to just open that can of cranberry... - 127.658
When I was growing up, my Mom made a delicious dessert known as "Cranberry Squares" that our family just loved after a meal or enjoyed as a snack. However, a few years ago, after I enjoyed the flavors of cranberries mixed with blueberries, I decided to alter... - 124.431
Cool and sizzling drinks are great to beat out heat and even rock the most happening party. Here is a recipe to make Cranberry Bellini out of fresh cranberry extracts, orange extract and other drinks in a simple way. Enjoy the occasion with this chill drink! - 119.427
This is the fifth part of the Thanksgiving series: Cranberry Sauce. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, stuffing, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my Thanksgiving meal.... - 119.014
Cranberry-raspberry Fools With Sugared Cranberries
With cranberries in season for the winter, this Cranberry-Raspberry Fools with Sugared Cranberries recipe comes in handy! This makes a delicious, fluffy light dessert. Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate how easy it is to make. - 118.69
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line 2 muffin pans with muffin papers. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, pour in the soured milk, rolled oats and stir to combine. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
4. In another bowl, add in the... - 117.838
Zucchini Wraps With Cranberry Orange Salsa
Make these holidays and specially your Thanksgiving more special. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding recipe for zucchini wraps with cranberry orange salsa that is sweet and tangy. The video uses a cool kitchen tool to make the wraps, surely... - 117.76
Warm yourself from the inside out with our cranberry-orange beverage! Fill a thermos and take it along on a snowy walk in the woods...it'll warm you to your toes! - 116.695
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Kick that CANNED Cranberry Sauce to the CURB! "Wow" your guests this year with Toni's Perfect Cranberry Sauce- see how easy it is to make your own in just minutes with Toni's 12 Days of Thanksgiving. Stores for up to 2 weeks! - 116.05
Roasted Cranberry & Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Have I told you about my cranberry problem. Every year around this time, I buy way to many cranberries. I love the way they look and taste. So I am always trying to find fun ways to add cranberries to something. Well, I have had baked brie with cranberries... - 111.956
How To Make A Cranberry Cooler
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a Cranberry Cooler. - 108.019
Roasted Cranberries - Thanksgiving
Lynn demonstrates how to make a very easy Thanksgiving side dish. The traditional cranberries are roasted to bring out a great flavor. This is super easy and can also be used as a spread on toast or bagels for breakfast. - 107.279
Looking for an appetizer that you can serve during New Year’s Eve? Try making Cranberry rolls. This dish requires minimum ingredients and can be made in a matter of minutes. You can even prepare it beforehand to minimize effort at the last minute. Isn’t... - 106.261
Thanksgiving And Trans Fat
This year the news that Trans Fats will soon be banned from foods, hit us this week. What is it and why should we care?
In a word? synthetic. It is a man-made fat that seemed like a good idea when butter was too expensive to put in shelf-stable foods. Now we... - 106.106
Fresh Cranberry And Orange Relish
If you are looking for a good relish to add life to your celebrations, here is a fresh cranberry orange relish that will add zing to your meals and it doesn't have to be festive season, you can make it whenever you find these fresh fruits. They are a great... - 105.032
Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Feta Pinwheels, a simple appetizer that would be great for a Holiday party. - 104.761
Midori Cranberry Cocktail
This is a midori version of the Cape Codder, and is perfect fruity semi-sweet and medium alcoholic drink to serve at your Thanksgiving dinner. The green midori color is not very visible in this cocktail, but it is delicious nonetheless, sweet melon taste with... - 102.271
1. Place a small saucepan over medium low heat. Add sugar and water in it. Stir until sugar dissolves. Let the mixture come to a simmer. Remove the pan from heat and set it aside.
2. In an airtight container or pitcher, place cranberries and pour sugar... - 101.759
Pecan And Cranberry Raw Cookies
These healthy cookies will brighten your day. This video shows you how to make wonderful pecan and cranberry cookies. These are chewy and yummy, super healthy and all natural. With very few ingredients, you can prepare cookies that are good for you! - 100.101
Delicious Cranberry Coffee Cake
Cranberry Coffee Cake is yumminess personified. Cranberries and coffee blend together beautifully and satiate the craving palate. You can watch and learn how to make this dessert cake from this video. Enjoy! - 100.059
Gooey Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Squares
You can never have enough brownie recipes in your repertoire, because it all depends what you have in your pantry cupboard when you feel like baking a batch of these sinfully sweet treats. If you have some leftover cranberries and no chocolate, make a pan of... - 94.8192
Holiday Special Cranberry-orange Relish Mold
Looking for a delicious, classic condiment to amp up your Thanksgiving table ? Try this zesty, fruity dip. In this video, Betty explains how to make the delicious cranberry-orange relish mold. The gorgeous combo of cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges, and... - 91.0524
Easy Cranberry Cobbler
When we talk about berries, the first thing that comes to any one's mind is yummy cobblers. Yes, the deep pie like dish stuffed with luscious berries and crumb topping. This video instructs how you can make the most of your cranberries to make a low fat,... - 90.1807
Microwave Cranberry Orange Sauce
No Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner is complete without a gorgeous cranberry sauce. Don’t commit a crime by serving cranberry sauce from a canned or jar when all it takes is four ingredients and four minutes to make a delicious homemade cranberry sauce. - 84.766
Congealed Cranberry Dessert
Congealed cranberry dessert is a perfect combination of gelatin, cranberries, peaches and sweet whipped cream. You will love this dish as a dessert, chilled, sweet and little tangy. Enjoy congealed cranberry dessret!! - 51.6495
Cranberry Walnut Swirls
1. Combine cranberries, walnuts and orange rind and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer... - 50.8289
Cranberry Crumble Squares
1) Take a bowl in it combine butter,sugar and vanilla and whisk all together until fluffy.
2) Mix flour,almonds,cinnamon to the mixture and thoroughly mix to make a loose crumbly dough.
3)Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
3)... - 49.9289
Spiced Cranberry Orange Mold
spiced cranberry or orange mold is a fresh and fruity mold made with orange gelatin. Crunchy with added nuts and flavorful with spices like cinnamon and cloves, the spiced cranberry or orange mold has a hint of lemon juice to it. Chilled till firm, the spiced... - 49.1046
1) Drain pineapple from the can and reserve syrup.
2) Add enough water to the syrup to equal 2 cups.
3) In a saucepan, combine gelatine, sugar and the syrup.
4) Heat, until gelatine and sugar are dissolved, stirring frequently.
5) To... - 49.0711
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
2) Take An 8-inch baking pan; butter and scatter flour over it. Keep it aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and mix all the topping ingredients.
4) Allow it to come to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer till... - 48.9207
Cranberry Holiday Braid
For the dough In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 105Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel slightly warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8... - 48.1072
Classic Cranberry Ring
Cranberry Ring is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.3358
Festive Cranberry Dessert Squares
In a small bowl, combine cranberries and sugar; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the butter, quick bread mix, oats and brown sugar; set aside 1 cup for topping.
Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for... - 47.2718
Cranberry Refrigerator Dessert
Grind 2 cups 1/2 lb. fresh cranberries.
Combine with 1 large banana, diced (1 cup), and 1/2 cup sugar; set aside.
Combine 2 cups graham cracker crumbs and 6 tbs.butter, melted.
Press half the crumb mixture into bottom of a 9" x 9" x 2" pan.
Cream 1/2 cup... - 47.0211
Frosted Cranberry Squares
Frosted cranberry squares that can be served for Thanksgiving dinner. Cranberries are known to be a part of the Thanksgiving meals. This dish is a very nice dish to accompany meals on such special occasions. - 46.7245
Baby Turkey Breasts In A Cranberry And Pecan Overcoat
Remove the giblets from the turkey and pull off the skin.
With a very sharp knife remove both sides of breast meat in single pieces.
This is very simple to do if you start by cutting either side of the thin breast keel and then cut around the rib cage with... - 46.5397
Cranberry Holiday Ring
Cranberry holiday ring is a fruit gelatin ring. Made with strawberry and lemon gelatin along with pineapple and cranberry orange relish, this fruity gelatin delight also has marshmallows in it. Flavored with salad dressing, the cranberry holiday ring is... - 46.4538
Cranberry And Mayonnaise Mold
This Ruby Ring Mold tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Ruby Ring Mold and lte me know how it turned out for you! - 46.3124
Cranberry Pepper And Onion Conserve
Peel the peppers by placing them over a flame and charring the flesh until it is blacked on all sides, approximately 7 to 9 minutes.
Place them in a brown paper bag, turn down the top, and let them cool for approximately 20 minutes.
Once they have cooled, rub... - 46.2884
Cranberry Mounds Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375° F (190°C).
2) Take cookie sheets and grease lightly.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar till fluffy.
5) Beat in egg, vanilla extract and orange juice till well... - 45.9982
Cranberry Poached Pears
1) Combine together the lime juice, water, cinnamon stick, star anise, cloves and tea bags in a 4-quart pot.
2) Add the pears and submerge them as much as possible.
3) Bring the mixture almost to a boil over high heat. Stop when the steam starts to... - 45.7953
First Layer: Dissolve strawberry jello in hot water (1% cups); add cranberry sauce and pour into a 6 1/2 cup jello mold.
Chill until firm.
Second Layer: Drain pineapple (reserve syrup).
Dissolve lemon jello in boiling water (1 cup).
Add marshmallows & stir... - 45.7413
Cranberry Poached Pears
In a 4-quart pot, combine the water, lime juice, cinnamon stick, cloves, star anise and tea bags.
Add the pears and submerge as much as possible.
Over high heat, bring almost to a boil. You'll see steam rising.
Then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15... - 45.4282
Pear And Cranberry Crisp
To make the filling: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the lemon into a large bowl.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
Discard the lemon.
Add the pears and toss... - 45.18
Hot Buttered Cranberry Swizzle
1) In a large saucepan, combine together the brown sugar, 1 cup of water, ground cinnamon, cloves, allspice, salt and nutmeg. Mix well.
2) Cook the mixture over moderate heat till it is boiling.
3) Add the cranberry sauce and beat well till it is... - 44.9622
Cranberry Refrigerator Cookies
1. In a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
2. In an electric mixer at medium speed, slowly add both sugars to shortening and cream until fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and beat at high speed such to mix well for 1 minute.
4. Lower... - 44.9052
Cranberry Pecan Tassies
Blend cream cheese and butter.
Stir in flour.
If desired, chill 1 hour.
Shape into twenty-four 1-inch balls; place in ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.
Press dough evenly against bottom and sides of each.
Beat together egg, sugar, vanilla, and dash salt just... - 44.9
Guard Of Honour
Guard of Honour is my dish for the guest of honour! You can also try out the Guard of Honour for your next party or a casual event! But don't forget to tell me all about it here as I will be eagerly waiting to know ! - 44.6099
Frozen Cranberry Rounds
Frozen cranberry rounds are delicious sweet rounds to be served for the Thanksgiving. It is an amazing dish that is served chilled. If you have invited friends for Thanksgiving dinner then may be this should be an interesting dessert to serve. - 44.5924
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite double-crust recipe. Roll out, half at a time, to a rectangle, 14x10, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board. Cut out 12 rounds with a 3-inch plain or scalloped cutter.
2 Fit each round... - 44.4868
First layer: Dissolve strawberry-flavored gelatin in hot water.
Add cranberry relish, dash salt.
Pour into 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Chill till firm.
Second layer: Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Dissolve lemon-flavored gelatin in boiling water; add marshmallows... - 44.3686
Delightful Cranberry Dessert
In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, grind 2 cups cranberries.
In large bowl, combine ground... - 44.3331
1) Boil water and dissolve gelatin into it.
2) Add pineapple juice and water.
3) Chill them thoroughly.
4) Grind the cranberries and orange. Drain them and discard the liquid.
5) Add sugar and allow them to stand for at least 10 minutes.
6) Add the... - 44.3249
1. Follow the Modern Method of Roasting Turkey to prepare the turkey for roasting.
2. Use Accent to dust the cavity.
3. Take a sauce pan, add sugar and chopped cranberries and bring the mixture to boil. Take off from heat.
4. Use melted... - 44.3158
1) Drain and reserve the syrups from the crushed and sliced pineapple, then level up with water to 2 cups.
2) In a saucepan, mix the sugar and gelatin together, then stir in the syrup mixture.
3) Stir and heat until the sugar and gelatin are... - 44.282
Cranberry Pecan Granola
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. In a large bowl, mix the oats and pecans
3. In another bowl, mix the juice concentrate, the syrup, cinnamon, and oil till well mixed.
4. Drizzle this mix over the oats and pecan mixture and stir well.
5. Add... - 44.2624
Cranberry Floating Island
1 In a small saucepan,combine cranberries with 1/4 cup of sugar and water. Heat to boiling, then cook, stirring several times for 5 minutes, or until thickened. Press through a sieve into a small bowl. (There should be 1/2 cup.) Set aside.
2 Separate... - 44.1976
In 3-quart Dutch oven or saucepan combine cranberries, onion, and water.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer till berries are easily mashed, about 10 minutes.
Puree cranberry mixture in blender or push through sieve.
In Dutch oven or saucepan combine cranberry... - 44.155
Duck Breasts With Onion And Cranberry Confit
ONION AND CRANBERRY CONFIT In a pan, heat the butter and saute the onions.
Add the cranberries, apple juice, maple syrup, apple jelly and raspberry vinegar.
Let simmer over medium heat for approximately 12 to 15 minutes; keep warm.
PORTO SAUCE In a small pan,... - 43.8898
Dough In a small bowl, combine water and honey.
Sprinkle yeast over surface and set aside for 10 minutes until mixture becomes frothy.
In a large bowl, mix butter and honey until smooth; then beat in the egg.
Combine yeast and butter-egg mixtures, then add... - 43.8776
1) Skin the pear without touching the stem.
2) With a melon scoop, core the pears from the base.
3) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
4) Brush lime juice on the pears and arrange upright in a shallow baking dish.
5) In a 2-quart saucepan... - 43.5843
Cranberry Nut Dessert
This Cranberry Nut Dessert is one of the best sweet dishes that you can think of for the holidays. This almond flavored cranberry pie with chopped walnuts is sure to leave you craving for more if you taste it just once. A whipped cream or ice cream topping on... - 43.5193
Cranberry Wassail Bowl
1. In a saucepan with cover bring to boil combining all ingredients except fruit juices and then simmer reducing heat for about 15 minutes.
2. Let it cool and chill fruit juices.
3. If desired, strain spiced mixture and just before serving... - 43.4483
Guard Of Honour
1) Trim the excess fat from the lamb and clean the bones from the nut of the meat.
2) Tie them together with fat inside and let the bones cross.
3) Tie with string. ... - 43.4185
Mallard With Cranberries
1. Take a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients, transfer equal halves into 2 self-sealing large plastic bags. Add mallards, after removing visible fat, one each in each of the bag and secure the tops. Allow to marinate for 2 hours, keeping on... - 43.3121
1) Take a medium saucepan and pour water in it. Add cranberries and cider vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes and then, strain through a sieve.
2) Return cranberries to the saucepan and stir in sugar,... - 43.3022
Cranberry surprise is a great dish to serve on Christmas and Thanksgiving. This is a traditional recipe and has been passed on from mothers to daughters for generations together. Enjoy cranberry surprise !! - 43.296
Orange Cranberry Mold
1) Into the blender, add in the cranberries and 1/3 cup cold water. Use the Mix blade for 10 seconds to coarsely chop the berries.
2) Add the berries into the mixing bowl.
3) Into the blender, add in the diced orange, celery and 1/3 cup cold water.... - 43.2915
Cranberry Orange Cornish Game Hens
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Smear butter on the insides and out of the game hens. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
3) In a shallow pan, arrange the hens.
4) Roast the hens for 15 minutes. Then turn down the heat to 375F and roast for... - 43.0777
Traditional Cranberry Ring
First Layer: Dissolve strawberry-flavored gelatin in hot water.
Add cranberry relish and dash of salt.
Pour into a 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Chill till firm.
Second Layer: Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Dissolve lemon-flavored gelatin in boiling water; add... - 43.0099
Cranberry Cloud Dessert
Soften gelatin in cold water in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine cranberries with the sugar, lemon peel, and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
Stir in the gelatin.
Chill until mixture is thickened, but not set.
Meanwhile, arrange... - 42.9515
Hot Cranberry Grog
1) In a saucepan, place together juice, brown sugar, small cinnamon sticks, spices and salt.
2) Heat the cranberry mixture to boil.
3) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Pour in the rum and allow to boil again.
5) In 4 mugs place... - 42.9371
Cranberry Yogurt Ice
1) In a pan, place together cranberries, orange zest and juice and water.
2) Heat the pan and bring the cranberry mixture to the boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 25 minutes, until the cranberries are very soft.
4) Remove the pan off the heat... - 42.5926
Frosted Cranberry Squares
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) Add water to the liquid to make-up for 1 cup.
3) Heat the liquid till it boils and then dissolve the jello in it.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Add the ginger ale gradually and stir gently.
6) Chill... - 42.5435
Frozen Cranberry Cream
Get loads of fun on your plate with this extremelt scrumptious Frozen Cranberry Cream! Yeah, one of the best frozen desserts you can say, this Frozen Cranberry Cream is just simple and easy to make. Go ahead ane just whip it up! - 42.5322
Cranberry Jeweled Crown
Combine cranberries in a saucepan with the cold water and sugar.
Bring to boiling over medium heat and cook until skins of cranberries pop.
Force through a sieve or food mill; set aside.
Heat orange juice.
Combine gelatin and salt in a bowl; add orange juice... - 42.4215
Cranberry Lemon Cooler
1. In a saucepan, combine water and sugar.
2. Place on low flame.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved to form a syrup.
4. Take off heat and pour in cranberry cocktail and lemon juice.
5. Place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
6. Fill... - 42.244
This Cranberry Cream makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this foamy creamy cranberry dish topped with whipped cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Cranberry Cream are welcome ! - 42.1973
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Add the margarine and then cut it in with the help of a pastry blender till the mixture appears like fine crumbs.
4) Add the... - 42.0409
Cranberry Glazed Veal
Lightly season the joint and place in a deep casserole.
Fry the onion in the butter until soft.
Add half the cranberry sauce and the wine and bring to the boil.
Pour over the veal.
Cook in a hot oven, allowing 30 minutes per 450 g (1 lb), plus 30 minutes... - 42.0256
Cranberry Pear Mold
Cranberry pear mold is a fruit and gelatin. Flavored with cranberry juice cocktail, the cranberry pear mold is sweetened with sugar and has pecan nuts for an added crunch. Chilled to set, it is served cold. - 41.9794
Frozen Cranberry Crème
Frozen cranberry creme is another simple dessert recipe which is enjoyed by all alike. Once frozen you can cut it into pieces and serve with some cheese, just in case you find it very tart. Enjoy the frozen cranberry creme. - 41.9299
In a saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and salt.
Add water; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until gelatin isdissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice and lemon rind.
Beat until foamy.
Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze 10 to... - 41.856
Cranberry Raspberry Mold
Mix and let set till firm the 2 pkgs.cherry jello, 1 1/2 cups hot water, 1 can crushed pineapple (with juice) and 1 can whole cranberries (with juice).
When above is set firm, spread with 1 pint sour cream.
Mix 2... - 41.7807
Tickle your taste buds with this Cranberry Jubilee recipe. It is an European cuisine delicacy. Cranberry Jubilee gets its taste from cranberry. Pamper everyone with Cranberry Jubilee as Dessert. It is highly recommended to try out this great Cranberry Jubilee... - 41.7686
In a large non-aluminum saucepan heat oil over low heat.
Add onion and orange and lemon zests; cover.
Cook for 10 minutes or until soft but not brown.
Add water, cranberries and vinegar.
Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until cranberries pop.
Strain,... - 41.7654
Cranberry Sauce With Orange, Ginger, Pineapple, And Pecans
Every year I tweak my holiday cranberry sauce just a bit, but this combination (tart berries with sweet oranges, ginger, pineapple chunks, and meaty pecans) is a real favorite. Serve with holiday poultry, on sandwiches, with a cheese platter, or serve it as a... - 41.7639
Spiced Cranberry Drink
1.Take a cheesecloth bag and tie cloves, cardamom, cinnamon in it.
2.Take s aucepan, put 2 cups of cranberry cocktail, raisins and sugar in it along with the spice bag and boil.
3.Once done, let the mixture simmer for 10... - 41.7204
1) Take a saucepan and mix together cranberries, sugar and water in it.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes after reducing heat, until cranberries are just soft.
3) Drain cranberries, saving juice.
4) Heat 1 1/2 cups of... - 41.676
Yam Slices With Smoked Turkey And Cranberry Ginger Relish
To Prepare Yams: Slice yams into 1/4-inch rounds; you should have about 40 slices.
Place in a 9-inch microwavesafe pie plate or square baking dish. (They may overlap.) Pour in orange juice, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes.
Rotate pan and... - 41.628
Turkey And Cranberry Layered Pate
Line a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin (pan) with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the livers, bacon, garlic and juniper berries and fry (saute), stirring, for 2 minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor with the port and season... - 41.3512
Cranberry Roly Poly
Sift together first four ingredients.
Cut in shortening, add milk, and mix to form soft dough.
Turn out on floured board and knead several times.
Roll to form a rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
Spread with sauce to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up like jelly roll,... - 41.2629
Roasted Turkey With Individual Cranberry Molds
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees
2) Start by getting the turkey ready for roasting
3) In a shallow baking pan, keep the turkey breast side up and slide in a meat thermometer
4) Apply oil over turkey and use foil to cover the turkey... - 40.9595
Give this excellent and innovative style of Cranberry Tom a try. Quick and simple, this Cranberry Tom is a wonderfully straightforward recipe that is worth your time and effort! - 40.8059
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, add quick bread mix, walnuts, butter and egg and mix well.
3 Prepare 1 1/4-inch balls from the dough.
4 On ungreased cookie sheets, place 3 inches apart .
5 Press... - 40.7609
Cointreau Cranberry Crepes
CRANBERRY FILLING: In saucepan, bring cranberries, sugar and water to boil: reduce heat and boil gently, stirring often for 5 minutes or until skins pop.
Stir in liqueur and orange rind; let cool.
Custard: In top of double boiler or in heavy saucepan, stir... - 40.7342
Pear Cranberry Crumble
Drain pears, reserving 3/4 cup liquid.
Discard remaining liquid.
Combine pears, 3/4 cup liquid, and cranberries.
Combine 1 tablespoon flour and allspice; sprinkle over pear mixture, and toss lightly Spoon mixture into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking... - 40.5363
Cranberry Recipes By Category