- » Cracker Dip
Cracker Dip Recipes
Cracker dip, as the name suggests, is a dip that can be served with a vast variety of food items and dishes. It is usually made using a number of ingredients depending on availability and individual preferences. ... More »
Warm Spinach And Artichoke Dip With Carr's Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl mix together mayonnaise, artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan cheese and hot sauce and place in a small oval baking pan.
3. Bake approximately 10 minutes until slightly bubbly taking care not to... - 34.7233
Vegetable Or Cracker Dip
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve over boiling water.
Stir into sour cream.
Add rest of ingredients; beat till well blended.
Pour into small loaf pan.
Chill till firm. - 32.9329
Snappy Cheese Dip
Snappy Cheese Dip is rich with the flavors of bleu cheese and cream cheese. It wont take much of your recipe to prepare this yummy Snappy Cheese Dip. Just give this Snappy Cheese Dip a try. - 27.4292
Seafood Cracker Dip
In a blender combine non-fat cottage cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Remove from blender and mix in seafood.
Cover and chill. - 24.2053
Smoky Cheese Dip
Smoky Cheese Dip is unique with the flavors of smoky cheese and cream cheese. This is a pretty easy dish to prepare and you require just a handful of ingredients to prepare one. Try this Smoky Cheese Dip. - 27.1855
I often try the garlic dip with potato chips, this makes a great as an appetizer with crackers too. The garlic dip is rich with the flavors of cream cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. - 27.9548
Indian Dip With Crispy Curried Crackers
1. In a food processor, puree the chutney. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat peanut butter, beans, jalapeno, coriander, cumin, cayenne and hot pepper sauce until combined.
3. Add hot mixture to the chutney; process until smooth.
4. With motor running,... - 28.2674
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
Bean Dip And Parmesan Crackers
Are you in search of some gluten free recipes? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share this brilliant Bean Dip and Parmesan Crackers recipe that makes an excellent party appetizer. Missing this recipe would be a sin. - 61.2231
Cream cottage cheese with electric mixer or in blender; add all remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill for several hours to soften the onion bits.
Serve with crackers, fresh vegetables or potato chips. - 20.3135
Quick N' Easy Dip
Quick N' Easy Dip can be prepared before you say quick and easy! The recipe for Quick N' Easy Dip is pretty simple and you can prepare it in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the juicy Quick N' Easy Dip. - 26.9564
Herb Cheese Dip
Herb Cheese Dip is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Herb Cheese Dip, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 31.9518
Super Bowl Special Clam Casino Dip
How many times you had issues settling on that perfect super bowl dip for the party? Now this special clam dip is here to get all your worries settled for super bowl menu. Well having said that, even if you are into the game it's a good video worth book... - 92.1367
Veggie-packed Raw Chia Crackers - Healthy Raw Vegetable Crackers
These Chia Crackers are simply amazing. This recipe is raw and gluten free. Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, complete protein & calcium and you can use the vegetable pulp from the juicer as well. These dehydrated crackers are so crisp, you can hear... - 119.026
Onion Soup Dip
Combine sour cream, cottage cheese and mayonnaise; mix well.
Blend in soup mix and parsley.
Chill and serve with crackers, melba toast or potato chips. - 22.1622
Chili Dip Or Sauce
Chili Dip Or Sauce goes well as a cracker spread. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can blend it up in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the Chili Dip Or Sauce recipe. - 34.0558
Gluten-free Sesame Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine – almond flour, sea salt and sesame seeds.
3. In a medium bowl whisk egg and grapeseed oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture and make a dough.
5. Line a cookie sheet... - 100.791
Dilly Corned Beef Dip
a delicious st pats day dip for friends and family to enjoy, simply creamy and unique - 32.3173
Parmesan Crisps - Homemade Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and the parmesan cheese.
4. Scoop a spoonful onto the tray leaving a little gap between each scoop
5. Pop into the oven for 12-15... - 93.6353
Homas Bl Thineh
Put peas, salt and garlic into a blender and thoroughly blend.
Add a little oil at a time until mixture is the consistency of soft mashed potatoes; add lemon juice.
Garnish with parsley and paprika.
Serve with crisp crackers. - 27.0171
Graham Cracker Crumb Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to (375°F).
2. In a mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Blend in graham cracker crumbs.
4. In a container of food processor, add measured shortening, egg and milk and blend them well by... - 41.9601
Cheesy crackers just look like candy corn. They make great snacks or appetizers. These crackers are good plain, or served with dip or salsa. - 38.5294
Corn Crispy Crackers
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine corn meal with oil, kelp and boiling weach.
Make small balls using 1 tablespoon mixture for each.
Take a greased baking sheet and Add the balls on it by pressing to make it with 3 inch... - 33.5716
Easy Dehydrator Raw Pate Nori Crackers
Some raw nori seaweed crackers with an almond, sunflower and basil pate filling. A dehydrator is required if you want these to be raw. If not, you can try them in the oven, but you’d have to cut the “cooking” time way down. If you don’t have a... - 126.632
The saltine crackers is a great, wholesome snack for any time of the day.Let's make our own from scratch! - 136.58
1.Combine potato water, cooking oil, sea kelp and oatmeal to make a firm dough.
2.Refrigerate the dough for some time.
3.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
4.On a lightly flored board, roll the dough.
5.Add a sprinkling of caraway seeds... - 36.8276
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and measure.
3) Add salt and chives to combine well.
4) In another bowl, add butter and cheese to whip up.
5) Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
6) Combine well.
7) Shape... - 37.7431
Betty's White Chocolate Ritz Cracker Sandwich Cookies
This is one dish that both adults and grown-up will love to eat. Betty's white chocolate Ritz cracker sandwich cookies. This dessert recipe may not be too easy on the waistline but the heavy, indulgent flavors ensure that you forget the calories when gorging... - 106.901
Whole Wheat Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, butter sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, and cream of tartar; mix well till it resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Add buttermilk all... - 39.9985
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 1: Crispy Cracker Chicken
Why not try a crispy chicken which is baked than fried? Non greasy and healthier to version of the recipe to opt for. Watch this video on how to make a simple crispy baked chicken by Mark - 105.475
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, add butter or margarine.
3. Beat the fat with a spatula or an electric mixture until it is light and creamy.
4. Add cheese and beat until well blended and creamy.
5. Gradually... - 38.812
Crunchy Cheese Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Stir in the oats, brand remaining from sifting, poppy and cheese.
5. Add the softened butter and... - 43.3836
Vita Snack Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Work in the melted fat and then add water to bind the mixture into a ball of dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, lighly knead the dough with... - 42.549
Scotch Oat Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Work in the melted fat and then add water and stir, to bind the mixture into a ball of dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, lightly knead the... - 35.279
Whole Wheat Crackers
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together flour, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
3.Mix together corn oil and water .
4.Blend the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix well.
5.Place the... - 43.6835
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder, butter and salt; mix well till it resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Add the milk all at once; stir till the mixture forms a ball.
4. Turn dough out... - 31.5054
Graham Cracker Cream Cake
The graham cracker cream cake is a cracker crumb and flour mixed cake flavored with almond extract. Prepared with milk, sugar, eggs and shortening, the graham cracker cream cake can be filled with a cream filling and frosted if desired. - 47.0923
Whole Wheat Sesame Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with the salt.
4. Stir in the sesame seeds.
5. Pour the water, tamari and oil into the flour mixture.
6. Using a... - 43.0904
1) Preheat heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a bowl, mix together oats and flour.
4) Using fingertips, rub in butter and knead in mashed potatoes to form stiff dough.
5) Lightly dust the working... - 36.8409
Pepper Aniseed Cracker Bread
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Grease baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Use a food processor to blend flour, aniseed, pepper and salt.
4) Add barley malt, water and oil to the flour mixture, while the processor is running.
5) Once... - 42.7316
Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Chill slightly and serve with assorted crackers. - 20.7548
Cream butter and cheese until smooth.
Combine flour, salt, and chives; add to creamed mixture, blending well.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Flatten each ball to '1/8-inch thickness with the bottom of a glass... - 26.8359
Soda Cracker Cake
Soda Cracker Cake is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a dessert. Enjoy this delicious cake recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Soda Cracker Cake. - 47.7581
Betty's Ritz Cracker Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Summer holidays mean great gathering and loads of food. And if you are looking to make an impression with you fare, then you simply must add chicken nuggets to the appetizer platter. Betty shares a quick and easy recipe of ritzy cracker chicken nuggets.... - 113.75
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 40.1698
Combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, chili sauce, and lemon juice, beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients, chill thoroughly.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 26.0721
Green Onion & Cheese Crackers
In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and Cheddar cheese until smooth.
Stir in dip mix and flour.
Divide dough in half; shape into a two 5-inch rolls.
Wrap airtight and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease a large baking... - 32.2833
1. Preheat oven to 275°F (140°C).
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the curry powder. Mix well.
3. Brush both sides of the cracker bread with curry mixture.
4. Place on a cookie sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden.
5. Remove from... - 21.8731
Using playing card cutters, cut thinly sliced bread into shapes, dip them in melted butter and toss in finely grated cheese and cayenne pepper to coat thoroughly.
Place on a baking sheet in a hot oven (425°F - Gas Mark 6) for about 10 minutes, until a rich... - 23.3768
Stir together thoroughly the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in butter or margarine till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir till the mixture forms a ball.
Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead dough gently 8 to 10... - 32.0065
Spicy Crunchy Flour Tortilla Crackers
Need a last-minute holiday appetizer recipe? Add a personal touch to your appetizers with Betty's spicy flour tortilla crackers. Easy to make and good to eat, these yummy tortilla crackers makes a perfect standby for occasions. Watch the video recipe and get... - 91.8618
Cheesy Herb Crackers
Combine 2/3 c. (165 mL) wheat germ, flour and salt on waxed paper.
Stir well to blend.
Beat cheese and butter together until well-blended.
Stir blended dry ingredients and water into cheese mixture.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out each half on... - 36.8167
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl combine flour and garlic and onion powders. 3.Mix together corn oil and water and mix well.
4. Now, mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
5.Place the dough on a floured... - 41.8537
Ever thought of making your own crackers at home? Betty presents a lip-smacking good, rich, butter cracker recipe that would make for a sumptuous part of your snacks platter. It's so simple and quick that you wouldn't mind ditching the overly-salty... - 86.3565
In mediumbowl, combine water, yeast, salt and sugar, leave for about 3 minutes to soften yeast.
Add milk, caraway seed, 1 1/2 cups rye flour and 1 cup all-purpose flour.
Beat until smooth.
On floured surface, using remaining all-purpose flour, knead dough... - 41.1697
Anchovy Dip is best with assorted crackers and is rich with the flavor of cream cheese, lemon juice and anchovy. I try this recipe often and is one of my favorites. Give this Anchovy Dip a try today, believe me - its way too easy. - 27.4883
Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl and blend well.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over a 12 inch round plate that has an edge.
Layer the bell pepper, tomato, green onions, shrimp, seafood cocktail sauce and mozzarella cheese... - 35.4598
Hot Broccoli Dip
This broccoli dip is specially brewed for those who prefer hot dips. Crackers or corn chips makes the best pick for this hot broccoli dip. I try this occassionaly just because the recipe is so simple and the dish tastes heavenly. - 38.7186
Artichoke Spinach Dip
Artichoke Spinach Dip is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 37.4292
Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Let season in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Serve with potato chips, crackers or raw vegetables - 24.8966
Blue Cheese Dip
If you have bleu cheese dressing and sour cream ready at home, you can easily prepare this Bleu Cheese Dip. This yummy Bleu Cheese Dip tastes great with crackers and chips. Just give it a try. - 20.7238
Peel avocado and remove seed.
Mash to smooth pulp and mix with remaining ingredients.
Use as dip for potato chips, cauliflowerets, diagonally cut carrot slices, or tiny cheese crackers.
For variety, use horseradish or Worcestershire in place of curry powder. - 21.6594
Creamy Cheese Dip
Creamy Cheese Dip is the best bet to serve with crisp crackers. The recipe of this Creamy Cheese Dip is way too simple and all it takes is a matter of a few minutes to prepare this. Give this juicy Creamy Cheese Dip a try. - 25.5856
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.019
Hot Artichoke Dip
Hot Artichoke Dip - another favorite of mine. This dip makes a juicy combination with assorted crackers. The hot artichoke dip wont eat up much of your time for the preparation part, the recipe is so simple and easy. Take my word, you will love this hot... - 30.925
Combine all ingredients in work bowl of blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to serving dish.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Use as a dip for crackers or fresh crudites - 25.4142
Baked Artichoke And Cheese Dip
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Drain and chop the artichokes.
Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and artichokes in a bowl and mix well.
Add the onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix until almost smooth but still grainy.
Spoon into a 1 quart... - 35.6434
Super Bowl Series: Healthy Artichoke Dip
Are you in the mood for some delicious and healthy side dish? If you are, you are in luck, because here the chef is sharing a very nutritious artichoke dip recipe. Artichoke hearts along with spinach are quite nutritious as they contains lot of fiber,... - 106.715
Clam dip makes a yummy combination with chips or crackers. This clam dip is pretty easy to prepare and the flavor is enriched with that of mayonnaise. Check out the clam dip recipe. - 26.9627
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Dill Dip. You can serve Dill Dip as a yummy side dish. Always a hit at parties, this is a must-try! - 42.5277
Savory Crab Dip
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, half the Cheddar cheese and garlic salt in a bowl and mix well.
Fold in the crab meat.
Spoon into a large baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from... - 41.4421
Party Anchovy Dip
Want to make a difference to your party ? Try this tasty party Anchovy dip. A quick and easy formula to bring a smile to anyone's face. - 33.9296
Green Onion Dip
Green onion dip is a spicy dip and I prefer this with chips or crackers. The recipe for green onion dip is way too easy and all it takes is a handfull of ingredients. Try this onion dip with a tangy flavor. - 32.5339
Chunky Artichoke Dip
1) Mix and put in baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve with crackers. - 17.9947
Artichoke Dip Hd
If you are planning for a gathering at your place and searching for a unique dip recipe, then you can consider this. This artichoke dip is going to be the center of attraction in your gathering. You can serve this with your choice of veggies or crackers.... - 127.9
Betty's Mystery Snacks
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Mystery Snacks. These are actually snack crackers, but the mystery is, "What's in them?" - 0
Red Caviar Dip (taramosakta)
The red caviar dip is an exotic dip prepared with red caviar and flavored with olive oil, and lemon juice. Combined with minced onions and wheat bread, the red caviar dip is best served chilled with crackers or greek bread. A flavorful dip, I whip these up... - 35.595
Roquefort Cottage Cheese Dip
Liven up your bland meals with this flavorsome Roquefort Cottage Cheese Dip . Here's a simple recipe for Roquefort Cottage Cheese Dip to add flavor to your favorite picks! - 26.9367
Easy Shrimp Dip
Easy shrimp dip me, the seafood lover, adore this. You can try this crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. If you have seafood cocktail sauce ready, believe me this easy shrimp dip is easier than it sound to be. Try it. - 38.5458
Tempting Tuna Dip
Have cream cheese at room temperature.
Blend cheese and sour cream until fluffy.
Drain and flake tuna.
Add tuna, olives, chives, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and salt to cheese mixture; blend well.
Chill for 2 hours.
Serve with vegetable relishes,... - 32.419
Smoked Sardine Dip
Mash sardines and blend smoothly with the remaining ingredients.
Scrape into a dip bowl and surround with potato chips or your favorite thin crisp crackers or melba toast. - 26.5101
Want a dip that can be served at parties? Try out this Bacon dip. This dip is an excellent accompaniment to a variety of edibles like celery, salads, bread cubes and crackers. And the best part about it is it is very simple and easy to make. - 117.305
1) Wash and drain the spinach thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients and combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the dip with crackers. - 37.3118
Snappy Tuna Dip
In a food processor container place cottage cheese.
Process until creamy.
Add tuna, lemon juice and dill.
Process until smooth.
Stir in green onions.
Into a serving bowl spoon tuna dip.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
Garnish with paprika.
Serve with... - 35.3958
Pink Ham Dip
Place all ingredients except olives in the food processor bowl and process with the metal blade until smooth, about 15 seconds.
Add olives and process until finely chopped.
Serve chilled with crackers or vegetable dippers. - 25.4325
Hot Mushroom Dip
Brown mushrooms, garlic and onion in butter.
Combine monosodium glutamate, mustard, soy sauce, paprika, salt, pepper and flour with a small amount of cream to make a paste; add to mushroom mixture.
Blend in re maining cream; stir over low heat until thick... - 33.1734
Creamy Bacon And Cheese Superbowl Dip
Want a dip recipe that is out of the ordinary yet easy to make? Then try this bacon dip detailed in the video. This dip goes well with almost everything and is very easy to make. - 102.04
Process the cream cheese, scallion, and Worcestershire sauce with the metal blade until the scallion is mince about 15 sec onds.
Add clams and process by turning blade on and off quickly 2 or 3 times to blend.
Serve chilled with crackers, chips, or vegetable... - 22.0107
Peel and quarter the apples, removing the cores, and chop very finely, or blend in the blender with the lemon juice.
Add the horseradish, mustard, cheese and sugar and blend for a further 2-3 minutes.
Lightly whip the cream and fold into the apple... - 27.5573
Guacamole Cheese Dip
Mix salad dressing, avocado dip, shrimp, cheese and red pepper sauce.
Serve immediately with broccoli flowerets and crackers. - 20.5977
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
Sometimes, finding the perfect appetizer can be a bit of a challenge. This Hot and Cheesy Bruschetta couldn't be simpler. - 0
Cracker Dip Recipes By Category