- » Cracker Dip
Cracker Dip Recipes
Cracker dip, as the name suggests, is a dip that can be served with a vast variety of food items and dishes. It is usually made using a number of ingredients depending on availability and individual preferences. ... More »
Vegetable Or Cracker Dip
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve over boiling water.
Stir into sour cream.
Add rest of ingredients; beat till well blended.
Pour into small loaf pan.
Chill till firm. - 30.5208
Seafood Cracker Dip
In a blender combine non-fat cottage cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Remove from blender and mix in seafood.
Cover and chill. - 22.6463
You May Also Like!
Bean Dip And Parmesan Crackers
Are you in search of some gluten free recipes? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share this brilliant Bean Dip and Parmesan Crackers recipe that makes an excellent party appetizer. Missing this recipe would be a sin. - 62.918
Warm Spinach And Artichoke Dip With Carr's Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl mix together mayonnaise, artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan cheese and hot sauce and place in a small oval baking pan.
3. Bake approximately 10 minutes until slightly bubbly taking care not to... - 34.7332
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.8057
Snappy Cheese Dip
Snappy Cheese Dip is rich with the flavors of bleu cheese and cream cheese. It wont take much of your recipe to prepare this yummy Snappy Cheese Dip. Just give this Snappy Cheese Dip a try. - 24.9788
Indian Dip With Crispy Curried Crackers
1. In a food processor, puree the chutney. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat peanut butter, beans, jalapeno, coriander, cumin, cayenne and hot pepper sauce until combined.
3. Add hot mixture to the chutney; process until smooth.
4. With motor running,... - 28.2083
Smoky Cheese Dip
Smoky Cheese Dip is unique with the flavors of smoky cheese and cream cheese. This is a pretty easy dish to prepare and you require just a handful of ingredients to prepare one. Try this Smoky Cheese Dip. - 25.5634
Cream cottage cheese with electric mixer or in blender; add all remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill for several hours to soften the onion bits.
Serve with crackers, fresh vegetables or potato chips. - 18.9647
I often try the garlic dip with potato chips, this makes a great as an appetizer with crackers too. The garlic dip is rich with the flavors of cream cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. - 25.6666
Cracker Dip Recipes By Category