- » Cracker Barrel Cheese
Cracker Barrel Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cracker barrel cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cracker barrel cheese recipes.
Cracker Barrel's Ham And Cheese Casserole - Copykat.com
All of you, who enjoy having the most important meal of the day - that's breakfast, should try this one. The video describes the recipe as a quick one to make and you can always substitute the ham with some other ingredient. - 111.083
You May Also Like!
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
You can make a casserole that tastes just like the Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken that is served at the Cracker Barrel. Here boneless and skinless chicken breasts are baked in a lovely cheddar sauce. This casserole is topped with buttered Ritz... - 114.449
Gene's Cheese Rounds
Have ingredients at room temperature.
Combine grated cheese with butter, flour and salt.
Add pecans and Tabasco to taste.
Knead well and form into small balls.
Place on cookie sheet and press flat with a fork.
Bake at 275 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or... - 34.3318
Party Cheese Ball
Combine softened cream cheese and Cheddar cheese, mixing until well blended.
Add pimiento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and seasonings; mix well.
Shape into ball; roll in nuts.
Serve with crackers.
During the party season,... - 38.4961
Cheddar, Bacon & Pear Sandwich
HEAT bacon as directed on package.
SPREAD bread slices with mustard. Top 1 of the bread slices with cheese, pears and bacon.
COVER with remaining bread slice. - 21.0175
Philly Cheese Bell
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cheese food, cream cheese, and margarine.
2. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Blend in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese... - 39.2792
1. Combine cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon peel, parsley and seasonings; beat thoroughly until smooth.
2. Fill barrel of Super Shooter with curry mixture; pipe mixture onto desired crackers or vegetables using decorator tip. Makes 1 1/3 cups - 30.1819
Cranberry Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together flour and salt; cut and add shortening and mix until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3. Add cheese and stir to mix.
4. Gradually sprinkle water and... - 47.4704
1. In a large saucepan, pour the vegetables, seasoning sand water and simmer for 10 minutes covered.
2. Make a white sauce by slowly sautÃ©ing flour in butter to make a roux. Add milk to the roux and mix well to make the white sauce.
3. Add cheese... - 43.5394