- » Cracker
Cracker is a type of thin biscuit or wafer that has been baked from dough. Cracker may be plain or flavored. Cracker is served as snack or even used in recipes like cakes or casseroles to add a crispy crust or crunch ... More »
The saltine crackers is a great, wholesome snack for any time of the day.Let's make our own from scratch! - 138.116
Veggie-packed Raw Chia Crackers - Healthy Raw Vegetable Crackers
These Chia Crackers are simply amazing. This recipe is raw and gluten free. Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, complete protein & calcium and you can use the vegetable pulp from the juicer as well. These dehydrated crackers are so crisp, you can hear... - 131.379
Animal crackers are synonymous with kids. Little ones just love these imaginative treats and I'd bet you have your own fond childhood memories of eating them....and with good reason. Animal crackers are fun, scrumptious and many moms generally keep them on... - 129.26
Easy Dehydrator Raw Pate Nori Crackers
Some raw nori seaweed crackers with an almond, sunflower and basil pate filling. A dehydrator is required if you want these to be raw. If not, you can try them in the oven, but you’d have to cut the “cooking” time way down. If you don’t have a... - 128.204
Herbed Lasagna Crackers
Using simple lasagna sheets Robin creates the perfect crackers that can accompany any dip or replace your breads in a meal. Very simple to make, using a handful of ingredients and ready in no time, these are definitely a must try. - 126.323
Whole Wheat Goldfish Cheese Crackers
Kids love Goldfish crackers and this is a healthy recipe to make them at home using whole wheat flour and delicious cheddar cheese! Tell us what you think in the comments! - 119.089
Instant Parmesan Crisps
Instant and easy to make these crisps are strictly made using Parmesan cheese without any other additions. This is a must try recipe for all Parmesan lovers who like their cheese crisp and crunchy. It’s a great thing to serve with fruits and a glass of wine. - 118.814
Raw And Vegan Cheese Nips
Cheese Nip Crackers...who doesn't love Cheese Nips?! These dehydrated crackers are raw and gluten free! Come give this recipe a try! Except for the bright orange color, these raw vegan cheese crackers look like processed cheezy- goldfishy type crackers and ... - 117.704
Cinnamon Graham Crackers
This recipe is made with whole flour. Kids love these crackers. They are fun to make with Thrive products. - 116.768
The video has a very simple recipe perfect for kids to make when accompanied with adults. Watch the video and involve your kids in making the crackers that they can munch on later on. - 115.614
Flax Cracker Basics
If you are new to raw food, here is a recipe that you must know how to prepare. In this video, Dan your raw food chef is showing Flax seed Cracker in two different ways. One with grounded flax seed and other with whole flax seeds. Both the recipes are simple... - 114.104
Simple Oat Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees centigrade.
2. In a pan bring 5 tbsp water and butter to boil together.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the remaining ingredients with a wooden spoon.
4. Dig a hole in the middle and add the melted butter... - 112.774
Chicken Crackers For A Low Carb Diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. line a cookie sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chia seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, beat one egg,... - 110.403
If you are looking for healthy snacks, you can't really get anything better than this. Robyn tells you how to prepare easy flax crackers at home using ready-to-find ingredients. High on fiber and low on carbs, this crunchy, healthy and filling crackers will... - 109.951
Sweet Graham Cracker Pudding
Looking for an easy yet impressive dessert that can be made in advance? Try this crusty, creamy graham cracker pudding. A delicious departure from cakes, cookies and brownies, this delectable pudding is easy to prepare and is very satisfying. Christine whomps... - 104.576
Low Carb Cheese Crackers
Want a super easy, super quick and super delicious healthy snack? In this Lowcarbcafe video, Chef Kelly has low carb cheese crackers recipe that has only one ingredient and that is cheese. Again you can choose your favorite cheese or any real cheese that is... - 101.176
Gluten-free Sesame Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine – almond flour, sea salt and sesame seeds.
3. In a medium bowl whisk egg and grapeseed oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture and make a dough.
5. Line a cookie sheet... - 100.722
Dr. Kracker Cracker Crumbed Eggplant
All Dr. Kracker Cracker fans, watch Amie Valpone, show you an easy and healthy recipe using the Dr. Kracker crackers not only as snack but as a meal. Using Dr. Kracker breadcrumbs instead of regular store bought breadcrumbs adds more nutrients, fiber and... - 96.9341
Parmesan Crisps - Homemade Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and the parmesan cheese.
4. Scoop a spoonful onto the tray leaving a little gap between each scoop
5. Pop into the oven for 12-15... - 95.346
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease the cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
2. In a bowl pour in the olive oil, add in the thyme and mix together.
3. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients – flour, whole wheat flour,... - 92.6292
Healthy Was A Cracker Snack
Want to try making an anytime snack at home that's nutritious and tasty and can be the best alternative when you are hungry? Appetizing Wasa Cracker is made with natural ingredients and the combination of cheese and apple as its top up makes it all the more... - 89.4842
Microwave Cheese Crackers
Are you in search of something to munch on that can be prepared easily? Bingo! You've just found a great Microwave Cheese Crackers recipe. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare it in your own kitchen. - 78.5589
Honey Graham Crackers
1) Take the first 5 ingredients and mix them well.
2) Take the bowl and cream the margarine. Add brown sugar, vanilla extract and honey. Mix them well.
3) Add the flour mixture and skim milk. Shape the dough into a flat rectangle.
5) Cover the dough... - 48.1434
Graham Cracker Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat in margarine, sugar and egg yolks.
3) In another bowl of graham cracker crumbs, sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
4) Combine thoroughly.
5) Add the dry mixture to the... - 47.4333
Christmas Cracker Cookies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2. Place the walnuts, raisins, and glace cherries and chop them finely into small pieces
3. Take 2 sheets of greaseproof paper, and place the wafer biscuits between the paper and break it into... - 45.5378
Graham Cracker Maple Slice
1. In a large sauce pan, place water and bring to boil.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, eggs, salt and butter and mix well.
3. Place over hot water and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Remove from sauce pan and add... - 44.4094
Apple Graham Cracker Cake
Cream together butter and 1/2 c.sugar until light.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add alternately with milk and vanilla to other ingredients, stirring until well-blended.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into... - 43.6784
Graham Cracker Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder and blend with graham cracker crumbs.
3. In a container of food processor, blend eggs, milk, shortening, vanilla and sugar by running the GRIND blade for... - 42.9909
Whole Wheat Crackers
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together flour, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
3.Mix together corn oil and water .
4.Blend the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix well.
5.Place the... - 42.9659
Crunchy Cheese Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Stir in the oats, brand remaining from sifting, poppy and cheese.
5. Add the softened butter and... - 42.7426
Herb Cracker Snacks
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, place oyster crackers.
3) In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle oil mixture over crackers;
6) Toss the crackers gently to coat with oil.
7) In... - 42.1684
Nut Cracker Sweet Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
Line the bottoms of 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches, with aluminum foil.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating until stiff and glossy.
In small mixer bowl,... - 42.1037
Cheese And Cracker Eggplant
Place the eggplant cubes in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Add the water or white wine.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Drain thoroughly and set aside.
Mix all the remaining ingredients.
Add to the eggplant.
Stir until well mixed.
Cover and... - 42.0731
Graham Cracker Crumb Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to (375°F).
2. In a mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Blend in graham cracker crumbs.
4. In a container of food processor, add measured shortening, egg and milk and blend them well by... - 41.9587
Crackers For Kids
Put the oatmeal in the container of a food processor and process until the oats form a fine powder.
Add the wheat germ, flour, salt, and sugar and process to mix.
Add the butter and process just until the butter disappears into the dry ingredients.
With the... - 41.6748
Ham And Cracker Round
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Process ham, onion, and crackers in a food chopper, using coarse blade.
3) Take a medium-size bowl and combine egg, water, marjoram, and pepper in it.
4) In a greased shallow baking pan, place... - 41.297
Cracker Hush Puppies
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in it stirring well.
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil to 375°F.
3) Add the batter by dropping it with a tablespoon in deep hot oil.
4) Fry a few at a time by turning them over once.
5) Cook for 3-5 minutes... - 40.8269
Beat egg whites with salt until almost stiff.
Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold in nuts, cracker crumbs, and vanilla.
Mix well and pour into well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 35 minutes.
Whip... - 40.7185
Herb Cracker Stuffing
1.Preheat oven at 350 degrees Farhenheit.
2.In a medium skillet, mix the celery, onions with 1/4 cup chicken broth. All the ingrediants to simmer until onions and celery are tender and soft.
3. Add the chopped apples, raisins, herb... - 40.3156
Combine cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and milk.
Stir in melted shortening and beaten egg yolks.
Pour mixture into greased baking dish and bake in moderately slow oven (325°F.) 1 hour.
Remove from oven and cover with meringue prepared by beating... - 40.239
Caraway Corn Crackers
These Caraway Corn Crackers are terrific ! I usually binge on them for an afternoon snack! Try these Caraway Corn Crackers and let me know if you like them - 40.2056
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450ºF degrees.
2. On a surface, place the flour and rub the fat into it, then add the seasoning and cheese, pour milk and stir quickly to make the dough firm
3. Take the dough, and roll it thinly and... - 40.1703
Cheesy crackers just look like candy corn. They make great snacks or appetizers. These crackers are good plain, or served with dip or salsa. - 40.1097
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together flour, wheat germ, sweetener, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in it.
3) Cut in margarine with a pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissor-fashion,... - 39.7247
Whole Wheat Crackers
1) Preheat the oven to 325º F before baking.
2) Take a measuring cup; put lecithin in it and fill with oil to 1/3 cup mark, mixing well with a fork.
3) Mix in oil and lecithin mixture to flour and salt with fork.
4) Pour in cold water... - 39.5906
Ritz Cracker Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites for 5 minutes or until fluffy.
3) While still beating add in cream of tartar and beat until stiff.
4) Slowly add in sugar, vanilla, pecan and crackers.
5) Pour the... - 39.4721
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, add butter or margarine.
3. Beat the fat with a spatula or an electric mixture until it is light and creamy.
4. Add cheese and beat until well blended and creamy.
5. Gradually... - 39.4264
In saucepan gradually stir milk into egg yolks.
Add 1/4 cup sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crackers, coconut, vanilla.
Pour into 1-quart casserole.
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/4... - 38.9854
Pecan Cracker Pie
Beat egg whites with baking powder until stiff peaks form; add sugar.
Fold in pecans, vanilla and crackers, stirring well.
Pour into 9-inch buttered pie plate.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 min- Chill.
Cover with whipped cream; refrigerate... - 38.5987
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and measure.
3) Add salt and chives to combine well.
4) In another bowl, add butter and cheese to whip up.
5) Add the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
6) Combine well.
7) Shape... - 38.5489
Scalloped Corn With Cracker Topping
1)In a bowl, combine corn, egg, salt, pepper and half the cracker crumbs.
2)Take a 2-quart casserole and put the mixture in it.
3)Add milk and spread the cracker crumbs over it. Dot with butter.
4)Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
5)Serve the... - 38.5165
Whole Wheat Crackers
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix shortening, milk and honey in 2-quart bowl; stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
Divide dough into halves.
Roll one half into rectangle, 15 x 10 inches, on lightly greased cookie sheet.
Cut dough into about 1 1/2-inch... - 38.4808
Mix flour, salt, paprika and cayenne in a shallow bowl and cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add cheese and toss to mix.
Sprinkle ice water evenly over surface, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing lightly with a fork;... - 38.1554
Tear bread into small pieces.
Soak bread in milk; add cracker crumbs, salts, eggs and butter.
Blend until mixture will hold shape.
Form into six or eight cylin- ders 1 inch in diameter.
Roll in flour until lightly coated.
Drop into boiling salted water; cook,... - 37.7646
Mix flours and salt together.
Stir in the oil.
Add water gradually until the dough holds together but is soft enough to roll.
Do not knead too much.
Roll out thin, sprinkle with seeds, and lightly roll seeds into the dough.
Cut into squares.
Bake at 375Â°... - 37.5689
Homemade Cracker Jacks
Mix together the popped corn and the peanuts in a very large bowl or a roast pan.
Keep warm in a 250 degree oven.
Melt butter in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Stir in the brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without... - 36.7126
Graham Cracker Flips
1. To make the batter, in large bowl combine cracker crumbs and pancake mix
2. Mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the milk, egg and oil and beat a smooth batter is formed.
4. Heat a griddle or large, flat frying pan and lightly... - 36.5987
1.Combine potato water, cooking oil, sea kelp and oatmeal to make a firm dough.
2.Refrigerate the dough for some time.
3.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
4.On a lightly flored board, roll the dough.
5.Add a sprinkling of caraway seeds... - 36.273
Oyster Cracker Snacker
Heat oven to 325°F.
Place oyster crackers in single layer in ungreased 15xlOxl inch baking pan.
In small bowl, combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; blend well.
Pour over crackers; toss... - 35.3551
Discover how to make tasty sesame crackers with an extra pleasing crunch. I tried my hand at making this sesame crackers right from the scratch. Just as it is easy to eat, so is it easy to make! - 35.3106
Cheesy Oyster Crackers
Place butter in large mixing bowl.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in celery salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
Stir to coat.
Mix in cheese.
Pour onto baking sheet.
Store in covered container. - 34.9384
Tangerine Cracker Stuffing
1. Take a skillet, add bacon and on moderate heat, fry till bacon turns crisp. Transfer bacon to a paper towel and crumble after draining.
2. Add celery and scallions to bacon drippings and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes for them to turn translucent. Add... - 34.3069
Corn Crispy Crackers
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine corn meal with oil, kelp and boiling weach.
Make small balls using 1 tablespoon mixture for each.
Take a greased baking sheet and Add the balls on it by pressing to make it with 3 inch... - 33.7881
Corn Meal Crackers
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of yellow corn meal, sea salt, soy oil, boiling water, sesame seeds.
3.Take a greased baking sheet and drop the mixture by using a tablespoon.
4.Bake the cookies for 400... - 33.1784
Combine flour and salt in large bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add cereal and cheese, stirring with fork until thoroughly mixed.
Beat egg with hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
Drizzle evenly over cheese mixture and blend... - 33.0574
1) Cook the celery and onion in butter in a medium skillet, till the vegetables are tender but not brown.
2) Use milk to moisten the crackers.
3) Mix together the crackers, onion mixture, egg, parsley, dried thyme, dried sage, salt and a dash of... - 32.5577
Cheese Cracker Nibbles
1)Preheat the oven at 350°. MAKING
2)In a bowl mix flour,red pepper ,cheese and butter.
3)Give a ball shape to the dough.
4)On a flat surface,roll the dough and cut it into different shapes with a canape cutter or with a 1-inch cookie.
5)Place... - 32.2012
1. In a kadai make tadka of mustard, urad dal and red chillies.
2. Then saute garlic and onions, after which add the pudina and coriander to it and roast till done.
3. Put this mixture in a mixie and grind to a coarse paste with salt and tamarind.
4. Your... - 31.8312
Combine dry ingredients.
Combine water, oil and honey.
Stir dry ingredients into wet ones, to make a cohesive ball.
Butter cookie sheet and pat out dough in shape of pan.
Roll to thickness of 1/8 inch, using rolling pin.
Score with knife in desired shapes and... - 31.6695
In a small bowl, stir vinegar into milk; set aside 5 minutes.
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda into a medium bowl.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk to flour mixture.
Stir until flour is... - 31.455
Blend cheese and oil.
To bind, add flour and as much milk powder as mixture will hold.
Shape into two long rolls.
Wrap in wax paper.
Bake at 375Â° F. for about 6 minutes variations Add to dough 2 tablespoons soy flour or 1/4 cup... - 31.3801
Home Made Graham Cracker Crust
Melt butter in 9- or 10-in pie plate at High 45 to 60 seconds.
Stir in crumbs and sugar.
Reserve 2 tablespoons crumb mixture for garnish, if desired.
Press crumbs firmly and evenly against bottom and side of plate, using a smaller pie plate or custard... - 31.0985
Herb Cracker Poultry Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In medium skillet, simmer celery and onion in 1/4 cup chicken broth until tender.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Place in covered casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Herb Cracker Stuffing may be baked in the oven as a side... - 31.0634
Ritz Cracker Pie
Bring water, sugar and cream of tartar to a boil.
Add whole Ritz crackers, and let boil 2 minutes.
Pour into pastry shell.
Dot with butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Add top crust.
Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. - 30.9723
In a medium bowl, combine whole-wheat flour and all-purpose flour, sesame seeds and salt.
Make a well in center; pour oil and water into well.
Stir into flour mixture until blended.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Shape dough into a ball; roll out 1/8 inch... - 30.9543
Baked Graham Cracker Crust
Crumb the graham crackers by rolling with a rolling pin.
Mix the crumbs, sugar, and shortening in a bowl.
Shortening may be butter, margarine, or vegetable type.
If vegetable shortening is used, add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of water to the other... - 30.9241
Graham Cracker Crumb Shell
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. Remove 1/2 cup crumbs and keep aside for garnishing.
4. In a greased 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom and... - 30.562
Vegetable Or Cracker Dip
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve over boiling water.
Stir into sour cream.
Add rest of ingredients; beat till well blended.
Pour into small loaf pan.
Chill till firm. - 30.5208
Rye Cheese Crackers
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the rye flour and salt.
2. Cut the butter into pieces, then with your fingers work it into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add the caraway seeds and 1/2... - 30.3813
Lemon Cracker Pudding
Combine cracker crumbs, 3/4 cup of the sugar, salt, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and the rind, and add slowly to scalded milk, stirring constantly.
Stir in melted butter and beaten egg yolks.
Pour into greased 4-cup baking dish and bake in a moderately... - 30.0798
Tofu Cheese Crackers
For spread, in a small mixing bowl mash the tofu with a fork.
Stir in Parmesan cheese, celery, carrot, green onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Cover and chill till serving time.
For each serving, top 1 cracker with 1 teaspoon of... - 30.0376
Cheese Crackers are salty cookies. Cheese Crackers is served with tea and loved by many cookies. Cheese Crackers gets its taste from cheese and red pepper. - 29.5641
Cracker Crumb Stuffing
1.In a pan, melt butter and mix with crumbs
2.Then add water and seasonings
3.Serve as a filling with any kind of meat
When this stuffing is used, a greater allowance than usual must be made for swelling - 29.5605
Apple Graham Cracker Pudding
Crumble six graham crackers in the bottom of a greased 1 1/2 qt.
Cover with half of the apples; sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Repeat this layer and pour milk over all.
Bake at 350 degrees, 30-40 minutes or until apples are tender. - 29.509
1. Blend water and pancake mix to form a paste. Coarsely grate cheese (do not use the stuff in the green can). Mix cheese and paste together with hands. Add any spices you like such as cumin, garlic, chives or none at all. Do not use salt. Take about 1... - 29.4117
Got the craving for some Cheese Crackers but don't want or need that guilt? No worries...I have just the thing!
These Cheese Crackers are super easy, require only 1 ingredients and will satisfy that craving! - 28.9662
Graham Nut Cracker Crust
2. Mix crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Use Graham Cracker Crust for making your favorite pie dish. - 28.7664
Blend honey, oil and water.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Roll out, cut into squares.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 20 minutes. - 28.6063
1. In a small bowl, mix together water, yeast and honey till the yeast dissolves; add tahini and mix into a large bowl with flour in it
2. Knead with the hand briefly and keep in a warm, draft-free place to rise upto double in bulk, for say an hour;... - 28.5985
In medium skillet, cook celery and onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Moisten crackers with milk: add onion mixture, egg, snipped parsley, dried sage, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. - 28.5159
Graham Cracker Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the sugar and graham cracker crumbs together.
3) Stir with the melted margarine, blend well.
4) In a 9-inch pie pan, press the mixture firmly on the bottom and sides.
5) Bake in... - 28.3801
Graham Cracker Foamy
Graham Cracker Foamy is an easy to prepare beverage which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 28.2263
Graham Cracker Crust
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine togethe rhte sugar, graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix well.
3) Into a 9-inch pie plate, press the mixture firmly.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 6 to 8 minutes, till the... - 27.7295
Jalapeno Cracker Spread
Beat cheeses together to blend well.
Gradually beat in remaining ingredients to blend well.
Stores in refrigerator up to one week. - 27.7176
Ham And Cracker Round
1. Put ham, onion and crackers through food chopper, using coarse blade. Mix with egg, water, marjoram and pepper in medium-size bowl.
2. Shape mixture into a round loaf in greased shallow baking pan; score top in crisscross pattern with knife.
3. Bake in... - 26.9247
Nut Cracker Sweets
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Tear off a 15-inch piece of foil. Line the baking pan with the foil. Save until Step 3.
2. Put the margarine or butter in the saucepan. Put the pan on the burner. Turn the burner to low. Heat till the margarine melts. Turn off the... - 25.681
Cracker Recipes By Category