- » Cracked Black Pepper Bread
Cracked Black Pepper Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cracked black pepper bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cracked black pepper bread recipes.
Cracked Black Pepper And Herb Spread
In food processor or blender, process all ingredients until blended; cover and chill.
Garnish, if desired, with additional cracked black pepper and serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and breads. - 27.8371
Cracked Pepper Toast
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the sliced bread in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
Brush each slice with the oil.
Sprinkle sea salt and pepper over the bread slices.
Bake until crisp, 7 to 10 minutes. - 32.7402
Oyster And Cracked Pepper Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Cut the corn bread into 3/4-inch cubes, and spread them out on baking sheets.
Toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large... - 44.5389
Break up the beef in a large bowl, and work in the salt, garlic salt, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
Break the bread into a bowl, and moisten with the Burgundy.
Squeeze until mixture is like thick oatmeal porridge.
Add with the cheese and eggs to... - 40.1085
Japanese Stuffed Green Peppers
This is a famous Japanese dish which can be easily made at home. If you're looking for a change in your cooking, then try out this recipe. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 92.1592
Seabirds Spicy Black Bean Soup
If you are anything like me, you always seem to have a few cans of black beans in the pantry. This recipe is a delicious way to make good use of those beans. This hearty soup is great as the main dish or an excellent side dish to a Mexican-inspired vegan meal. - 134.996
Fava Bean And Black Olive Tapenade
This is a tasty and chunky veggie spread that is delicious served on a slice of French bread or your favorite cracker. It is great served as an appetizer or as a salad topping. - 131.153
Indian Lentil And Vegetable Soup
Want a vegetarian protein rich soup for your diet? Chef Manjula has a lentil and vegetable soup from Indian cuisine. She uses a pressure cooker for quick boiling. The best part of the recipe is its seasoning; using whole cumin seeds gives a nice flavor to... - 124.535
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 48.0574
One Dozen Mini Pepper Burgers
What better way to use up your left over meat and vegetables from festive season than this one dozen mini pepper burgers. This is a great snack for ball games. It hardly takes time to get them ready and neither does it call for lot of ingredients. So get... - 116.129
Eggplant And Pepper Spread
1 Prick the eggplant in 3 or 4 places and impale it on a long-handled fork.
2 Over a flame, turn the eggplant until the skin chars and cracks.
3 Or, pierce the eggplant and place it on a baking sheet.
4 Broil 4 inches from the heat for about... - 44.3845
Savory Pepper Herb Cheesecake
This delicious pepper herb cheesecake is meant to be served as a part of the meal. Prepared with ricotta cheese in a rye or pumpernickel crust, the cheesecake is flavored with fresh herbs medley and grated lemon peel. Baked till set, this savory cheese cake... - 48.744
Golden Onion Focaccia
Golden Onion Focaccia is a novel Italian bread that will definitely add to the visula appeal and elegance of your sumptuous dish and an obvious choice of your spread. I requests from friends who have had my Golden Onion Focaccia for a loaf to be send to their... - 48.8196
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until... - 110.984
Bread And Butter Pickles
1. In a very large bowl or pot, dissolve the salt in the water. Add the cucumbers, cover and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
2. In a large, heavy pot, combine the vinegar and sugar; cook until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Drain... - 30.0964
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 121.228
Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper... - 44.7356
Butter And Garlic Escargot
A French appetizer, served as it is in its shells with garlic and butter and some parsley thrown in! An appetizer with a difference! Watch the video to see how the escargots get done! - 61.2211
Zippy French Loaves
Combine cream cheese, softened butter, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic salt.
Split the French rolls lengthwise, cutting to but not through opposite side of roll.
Spread cream cheese mixture inside rolls.
Wrap loosely in foil.
Heat over medium hot coals... - 26.7629
Country Style Pizzas
In large bowl, stir flour, salt, and yeast.
Stir in 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F.), until blended and dough comes away from side of bowl.
Knead dough 5 minutes.
Sprinkle large cookie sheet with cornmeal.
Shape dough into 2 balls; place in... - 46.9672
Preheat the broiler to moderate.
Pour half the melted butter over the flesh of the lobsters and place them, shell sides down, with the claws, under a medium broiler.
Cook for 15 minutes or until the lobsters are cooked and the shells bright red.
Season... - 31.5113
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Place cut side up on foil-lined baking sheet.
Combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle over bread.
Sprinkle with green onions and tomato; top with Mozzarella cheese.
Bake in upper half of oven at 500°F 5 to 7 minutes or - 30.0159
Easy Cheese Focaccia
In large bowl, stir together flours, yeast, sugar, salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and ginger.
Stir in hot water and 2 tablespoons oil, forming a soft dough.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Grease large baking sheet.
With flour-covered hands, press dough into 12 x - 32.7505
Manual's Corn Bruschetta
Chef Manjula's brings an Italian appetizer dish for Indian viewers. She makes bruschetta or bread with creamy corn topping with great simplicity and in almost no time. As this comes from your favorite chef, Corn Bruschetta will surely make you happy, for she... - 121.628
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 45.6316
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Have you been looking for a perfect turkey meatball recipe? This video is sure going to come handy. Watch the chef share her simple recipe to prepare these yummy turkey meatballs that come with endless serving possibilities. Do give it a try. - 137.542
Carrots With Horseradish
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add 1/2 cup boiling salted water and carrot; cover and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes or till carrots turn tender.
3. Drain carrots, keeping aside 1/4th cup cooking liquid.
4. Take a... - 45.5491
Join Lauren and her mom to learn the secret family recipe for Chicken Duchess. - 97.7529
Artichokes Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt 3 tbsp butter.
3. Mix salt and flour and stir to a smooth consistency. Cook, stirring, for a minute.
4. Slowly add milk and cook on medium flame, stirring continuously, for a... - 45.5625
Curry Fried Chicken Salad
Try this delicious recipe for Curry Fried Chicken Salad with Raisins on Croissant and a side of Fresh Fruit. - 0
Hot Artichoke Dip By Chef Ellie Espo
Hot Artichoke Dip is an amazing dip for the sliced French bread, crackers or breadsticks. The creamy Hot Artichoke Dip is flavoured with the artichoke hearts, shallots, aged asiago, perorino romano cheese, pesto, parsely, mayo, sour cream and lemon zest. Try... - 104.648
Homelike Organic Ricotta Cheese
Those who love making cheese at home should definitely try this recipe. The Chef uses organic milk and cream in the video. You can serve bread with the cottage cheese and garnish with olives and lemon - 130.655
Old Grange Delicious Dishes
Chef Tony Clark, of Old Grange by Tony Clark, in Cape May New Jersey, makes several of his favorite steak items from the menu of his restaurant.Victor Orsini talks about the convenience of getting quality meat & seafood delivered to your home. Sommelier... - 124.832
Crostini With Arugula Tomato And Roasted Garlic
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
Arrange the bread rounds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the... - 39.7552
Shrimp Stuffed Trout
Wash and pat dry the trout.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl thoroughly.
Stuff into the cavity of the trout.
Place trout into a small casserole dish, brush with butter.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 20 minutes.
Serve. - 34.3783
Meat Ball Parm Hero
1.In a bowl, put the minced garlic, black pepper, basil, red pepper and bread crumbs and give it a good mix.
2.Now to the same bowl, add the minced meat, some seasoned bread crumbs and crack two eggs in it.
3.Use your hands to make a good consistency... - 106.408
Three Tomato Canapes
1. Put the cream cheese into a medium bowl and mash in the tomato paste with a fork until evenly blended.
2. Using a 2-inch round cutter, cut 24 rounds from the whole wheat bread. Spread each with 1 teaspoon of the tomato-cheese mixture. Top each with a... - 25.4596
Hummus may not be that familiar to you but, it is quite delicious and super easy to make. Whatever your cooking space, you can master this recipe! Nisa Burns of Kitchenability shows you how to make an easy homemade hummus recipe. It might be easier than you... - 134.379
1. Pour in the olive oil to the heated pan.
2. Add in the onions and fry until translucent.
3. Followed by the tomatoes, stir well. Season with salt and black Pepper.
4. Add in the garlic and mix with the tomatoes and onions.
5. Stir in the peppers... - 95.8423
Lousiana Style Fried Oyster Sandwich
1. Place the oysters in a bowl and cover with kitchen paper towel to absorb any liquid.
2. In a bowl, stir and mix well flour, red paprika, crushed black pepper, white pepper and kosher salt.
3. In a dish crack an egg, add a little water... - 91.4393
Crispy Topped Baked Beans With Bacon
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
1) Keep a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Add bacon and brown it, but do not let it turn fully crisp.
3) Take away the skillet from heat and add bread crumbs to the bacon and drippings. Toss.
4)... - 35.3444
Everyday Egg Salad Sandwich
Egg salad sandwich is one of the most popular recipe for breakfast. You too can make this a regular breakfast item, as eggs are healthy for you and your kids. Prepare the filling in the weekend and store in refrigerator. Use it to fill the sandwich and serve.... - 120.566
Curried Vegetable Spread
Heat oil in a heavy skillet over moderate heat.
Saute onion and garlic until soft but not browned.
Add curry powder and chili powder; cook 1 min-ute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients.
Mixgently but thorough-ly.
Adjust... - 39.9621
Wash and pat dry the trout.
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter in a skillet, saute the mushrooms until all liquid has evaporated.
Combine the mushrooms with the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl thoroughly.
Stuff into the cavity of the trout.
Place trout into... - 36.7148
Smoked Tomato Dressing
Why not make a flavorful smoked tomato dressing for your salad. Look at this amazing video that shares great tips and an excellent information on smoking technique. The video is definitely worth watching to make this light addition to any salad or a great dip... - 109.678
Eggs Over Easy
This simple recipe and technique will produce the classic breakfast favorite. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates this simple technique in this short video. - 120.726
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Wine Stuffing For Turkey
Combine the bread cubes, almonds, celery, and celery leaves; toss lightly until well mixed.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add the green onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
Add contents of skillet to bread mixture.
Combine... - 36.9973
Classic English Breakfast
An English breakfast is something you would love to have on a holiday! Sausages, beans toast, whole mushrooms, bacon and lots more! If not for the presentation style this is one heck of a breakfast for those lazy days! Watch the video for more ideas. - 67.374
Western Food: Meatloaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2)Mix together in a large mixing bowl ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, dried parsley, eggs, melted salted butter, Sempio Yondu which is optional, lemon juice, salt, and tsp black pepper and combine well till the... - 0
Egg Fry Sandwich
Instead of cooking eggs separately, eggs are cooked along with bread which is really healthy and easy to make it. Eggs are good source of protein and truly a healthy option for breakfast or lunch. - 0
Poached Eggs With Anchovy Sauce
1. Mix the yogurt with the mayonnaise, anchovy essence, lemon rind and pepper to taste.
2. Spread the slices of whole meal bread very thinly with low fat spread; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Half fill a deep frying pan with water; add the salt and vinegar... - 35.3976
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 37.6981
Creole Chicken Ravioli
Prepare the pasta.
Cover with a moist cloth until required.
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the onion, bell pepper and garlic until tender and all moisture has evaporated.
Blend the chicken, sausage, bread crumbs, vegetables, eggs and... - 43.6662
Vine Ripe Tomatoes With Herb Gremolata
1 Cut the tops off the tomatoes.
2 Remove the seeds and liquid completely using a spoon.
3 Sprinkle the tomatoes from inside with salt and pepper for seasoning.
4 In a food processor, add parsley, garlic, lemon zest, red pepper flakes, salt,... - 40.4931
Caesar Salad With Parmesan Croutons
1) Rinse the romaine leaves, dry and refrigerate until needed.
2) Dressing: In a small bowl, mix the garlic, capers and anchovies into a paste with a fork.
3) Beat in the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4) Gradually whisk in... - 49.5838
Wegmans Eggplant Parmesan Casserole
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares an easy twist to the classic Eggplant Parmesan. This casserole is affordably, healthy and certainly delicious. It feeds a family or friends stopping over for dinner. This is one veggie meal even the kids approve. It... - 135.643
Crab Cakes Boca
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add the onion and celery; saute 3 to 5 minutes until onion is translucent.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine crab meat, sauteed vegetables, bread crumbs,... - 44.7021
A simple saute of fresh clams, bacon, tomatoes and herbs. - 116.08
Egg And Mushroom Cocottes
1. Heat the butter and the mushrooms gently with the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce for 3 - 4 minutes.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste and the parsley; spoon into 4 lightly greased cocotte dishes.
3. Carefully crack an egg into each dish then cover each... - 34.2045
Tabouli is a refreshing and tasty salad that is one of the national dishes of Syria and Lebanon. The burgul gives it a delicious nutty flavor that ads to the uniqueness of the Tabouli. Try it! - 30.17
Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of waxed paper and pound thin.
Top chicken with 2 tbsp (30 ml) each of crab meat and cheese.
Roll together and freeze for 30 minutes.
Combine the egg with the milk.
Dust the chicken in the flour, dip into the milk... - 40.886
Culinary Carrie: Grilled Maple Brined Pork Chop Sandwich
1. Trim the pork chops of excess fat.
2. In a nonreactive container, combine water, apple cider, sugar, salt, soy sauce, maple syrup and fresh thyme.
3. Stir well until the salt and sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Add the pork chops to the... - 115.17
Plunge live lobsters head first into enough boiling, salted water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove at once.
Place on backs on cutting board.
Cut in half lengthwise: draw knife from head down to base of abdomen.
Discard all... - 42.8443
Fresh Panzanella Salad
If you've never tried this bread salad, you're in for a wonderful surprise! Filled with lots of fresh veggies and toasted French bread, this recipe makes enough to feed a crowd. - 140.416
Mushrooms On Toast With Grilled Asparagus, Steam-fried Egg
1. Break asparagus into half as shown in the video. Use only the tips.
2. Place a pan on flame and pour oil in hot pan.
3. Drop mushroom, salt, and pepper. Do not stir, just leave and let it cook for 5 min or until golden brown.
4. Add... - 0
Campfire Meals- Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Ever!!!
What Happens when you take a normal Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Hammerfy it? You get a grilled mushroom, onion, tomato, Swiss, rye, taste bud popping extravaganza of taste! Watch this video and you will want to make this sandwich. Hammer guarantees it. - 118.279
1. Cook and clean the lobsters as for boiled live lobster Twist off the claws, reserving the small claws for garnish. Remove meat from the bodies and cut into small pieces. Crack the large claws, remove meat and cube. Reserve the shells.
2. Preheat oven to... - 38.0762
1. Cook and clean the lobsters as for boiled live lobster. Twist off the claws, reserving the small claws for garnish. Remove meat from the bodies and cut into small pieces. Crack the large claws, remove meat and cube. Reserve the shells.
2. Preheat oven to... - 41.1973
Pork Chops Au Poivre
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Rub chops on all sides with pepper; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
3) Coat the rack of broiler with cooking spray.
4) Place chops on rack of a broiler pan.
5) Broil 4 to 5 inches from... - 36.3014
Have you ever tried your hand with roasted garlic? Yes, it is just awesome in taste and flavor. After roasting, the garlic becomes sweet and creamy, which you can use as a dip or spread. In this video, Dani shows how to roast the garlic in your oven without... - 124.377
Bbq Pulled Pork
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and... - 29.77
Baked Cornbread Dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add the celery and onions.
Cook over medium heat until tender.
Stir in herbs, seasoning and spices.
Lightly spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
Place the... - 41.2658
Marinated Chicken In The Rough
Cut chickens into 12 pieces and place in a deep bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Cool quickly and pour over chicken.
Refrigerate for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain chicken and save the marinade.
Saute slowly on both sides in 1/2... - 42.5527
Korean Food: Meat Balls (소고기 동그랑땡)
Watch this video to learn Aeri’s mother’s recipe of Korean meatballs. They are very unlike the Italian or European ones we know of! These meatballs have a crispy outer coating cause they are double fried. They are almost like batter fried chicken! Serve... - 103.143
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
Barry shows you how to make some super easy, super tasty salmon burgers with a wicked redcurrant cous cous - 94.5299
Lamb Kofta Kebabs With Tahini Dressing
TRIM MEAT of any excess fat and sinew.
Cut into small pieces suitable for processing.
Prepare and heat barbecue.
1.Place lamb, onion, garlic, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, paprika, salt, bread and egg in food processor bowl.
Process 20-30 seconds or until mixture... - 42.6864
Spicy Coconut Chutney
Chef Manjula is making a Spicy Coconut Chutney or a Spicy Indian Coconut dip in her kitchen. For those who are not aware, it’s a very popular dish in South India and enjoyed with Indian snacks and breakfast dishes. So if you cook Indian food regularly, this... - 130.087
Lobster With Oyster Stuffing
Cook 1/4 cup chopped celery, 1/4 cup chopped onion, and 1 bay leaf in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Discard bay leaf.
Add 3 cups dry bread cubes and 1 tablespoon snipped parsley; mix.
Drain 1/2 pint shucked oysters, reserving liquid; chop oysters.
To... - 31.967
Grilled Eggplant Tomato Salad
1. Combine cheese with parsley, lemon and pepper, set aside and keep at room temperature.
2. In a small pot start simmering canola oil with 10 cloves of garlic over medium heat. After 12-15 minutes remove from heat and let cool, garlic should be golden... - 134.301
Healthy Bake-ahead Breakfast
Are you looking for a freshly cooked breakfast that is low in calories and fat? Try this easy baked breakfast, its filling and give you a lot of energy without much calories. This dish is a must have on weekend after a rigorous morning exercise when you don't... - 135.389
Easy Moroccan Lentils
This wonderful video for Moroccan style lentils re is a flavorful treat specially during winters. This dish can be served as an appetizer or a main dish, either way this simple dish would surely warm you up this winter. This video is very impressive, well... - 133.049
Moroccan Meat And Onions Tagine
Here is how to cook kabab maghdour, a wonderful Moroccan style meat and onions tagine. This tagine is either topped with eggs or parsley and is simply amazing. The video shows how to make with recipe with simple ingredients. Prepare this spicy meat and onion... - 131.167
Leek And Potato Soup Without Cream
This is a classic soup that's delicious, easy to make, super cheap and incredibly satisfying. Learn how to make leek and potato soup the fast and easy way with this fun video. It is rich and creamy without having any cream or milk in it! - 139.731
Pork Ribs And Corn On The Cob Soup
This Pork Ribs Soup is an exact taste of a home-grown recipe. A hearty and satisfying soup with pork, sweet corn, potato and leafy savor of cabbage, it is a complete meal with or without rice and perfect for a cold rainy day. - 114.661
1. Heat half the butter in a pan. Saute the onion for about 3 minutes until soft. Add the minced meat, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and seasoning. Cook, stirring with chopsticks, for 2-3 minutes until the meat is just cooked. Set aside to cool.
2. Place one... - 38.3294
Hot French Onion Soup
Place all ingredients in Group A in large pot, bring to boil, then simmer for 3 days (72 hours).
Do add boiling water from time to time as needed, but not last 12 hours.
On the 4th day, remove from heat, strain, and let stand at room temperature till cool... - 44.5481
Moroccan Lamb Tajine With Turnips And Chickpeas
This is an outstanding video for Moroccan recipe, lamb tajine with turnips and chickpeas The turnip here wonderfully retains all the spicy flavors of the meat and gets a rich buttery texture that would simply melt in your mouth. This is a great video to try... - 130.541
Homemade Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Now, even those on a low carb diet can enjoy one of the top classic recipes for kids. Here, let Kent Altena show you how to make Low Carb Chicken Nuggets that everyone can enjoy. Instead of breadcrumbs or wheat flour, this low carb recipe uses cheese and... - 105.492
1. Combine lemon juice, oil and black pepper and use to brush eggplant (aubergine) slices. Cook eggplant (aubergine) under a preheated hot grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and set aside.
2. Place onion,... - 37.5536