- » Crack Seed
Crack Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crack Seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crack Seed recipes.
Grain Seed Wafers
Cover millet, wheat and seeds with liquid.
In morning, drain off liquid.
Reserve it as soup stock.
Blend grains and seeds.
Batter will be coarse.
Drop onto hot, un-oiled soapstone griddle or into heated, oiled pan.
Brown lightly on each side;... - 27.7751
An easy, delicious recipe for Seed Cake - a traditional English tea cake, delicately scented with aromatic caraway seeds. Perfect at any time of day with a good cup of tea, in the traditional English style! - 112.265
You May Also Like!
Honey Sunflower Seed And Cracked Wheat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Add yeast to ½ cup warm water with honey and allow to form bubbly. Add rest of the water, cereal, oil and salt.
3. Stir in 3 cups unbleached flour and wheat flour and sunflower seeds. Using an electric... - 43.3512
Canadian Cracked Cereal
Coarsely crack the rye and wheat in the Magic Mill 11 Plusâ„¢.
Add flax seed.
Store in a covered container.
To cook, use 1 cup cereal to 3 cups water.
Bring water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add grains, and... - 31.7258
Cracked Wheat With Chicken Peas And Spinach
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and sweet red pepper; stir to coat with the oil.
Stir in the lemon juice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or... - 39.8351
Herring And Cracked Wheat Salad
1. Soak the bulgar in warm water for 30 minutes; squeeze out the excess moisture and drain the bulgar on a clean cloth.
2. Mix the prepared bulgar in a bowl with the spring onions, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Cut... - 29.3524
Bulgur Or Cracked Wheat Cereal
Heat a heavy pan.
Add the oil and the bulgur, sesame seeds, wheat germ, and coconut.
Saute until light brown.
Add the water (and salt and dried fruits if desired).
Cover and steam about 25 minutes, until the bulgur is fluffy.
Add nuts to taste.
Serve with... - 35.5866
Cracked Wheat Swedish Limpa
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the warm water; stir in 1 teaspoon of the brown sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof until bubbly and double in volume,... - 43.7448
Apple Raisin Cracked Wheat Cereal
1.Leave the cracked wheat in water overnight.
2.In a heavy sauce pan, put wheat, eater, cinnamon, raisins and cubed apple.
3.Let the ingredients cook until a boil comes.
4.Once done, reduce the flame and allow the ingredients to cook for... - 40.1824
Sesame Wheat Pilaf
Toast sesame seeds by placing them on a baking sheet in a 350° oven for about 5 minutes, or until golden and crunchy.
Saute onions and mushrooms in butter or bacon drippings over medium-high heat until onions are golden brown and mushroom liquid evaporates;... - 33.369
Cracked Wheat And Mint Salad
1. Put the cracked wheat into a large bowl. Add enough boiling water to come 2.5 cm / 1 in above the level of the wheat. Leave to soak for 30 minutes, then drain well and squeeze out any excess water in a clean dish towel.
2. Meanwhile, plunge the tomatoes... - 38.8291
Cracked Wheat Upma - Healthy Breakfast
Cracked Wheat Upma or Daliya Upma is a very healthy and nutritious way to start your day. Its rich in fiber, which will keep you fill until your next meal. - 0
Cracked Wheat Twintop Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the 2 1/2 cups water.
Add granulated sugar, graham flour, and cracked wheat.
Beat until well combined (about 3 minutes).
Let stand in a warm place until bubbly (about 20 minutes).
Stir in the 1 cup warm water, oil, salt,... - 43.9382
Cracked Wheat French Bread
This is a yummy French bread recipe that is made with whole wheat flour and cracked wheat cereal. - 33.8522