- » Crabmeat With Pear
Crabmeat With Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crabmeat with pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crabmeat with pear recipes.
Fresh Pear And Crabmeat Salad
1) Peel and core the pears, then dice them.
2) Mix thoroughly with rest of the ingredients except the salad greens.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of salad greens. - 32.31
You May Also Like!
Avocado Pear Grand Duc
1. Combine all the ingredients except the avocado, egg and herbs. Mix well and stuff the avocado halves with the mixture.
2. Mix together the chopped egg, parsley, tarragon and chervil. Sprinkle the mixture over the stuffed avocado halves. Top each with... - 34.9989
Crab Pear And Cheese Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
2. For filling, combine the pears, crabmeat, cheese, ham, water chestnuts, scallions, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper in a bowl.
3. Place 1 phyllo sheet onto a 16-inch... - 32.8333
Fancy Meal Salad
Place pears, mushrooms, beans, yellow pepper, grapes and crabmeat in salad bowl.
Place curry powder, lemon juice and horseradish in small bowl; whisk together very well and season generously.
Add sour cream and chives; whisk again until incorporated.
Season... - 35.7719
Stir-fried Crab And Sole
1. Heat the butter and oil in a wok or large frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Add the julienne strips of leek and the strips of sole, and stir-fry gently until the fish is opaque.
3. Add the crabmeat, stock, avocado slices,... - 30.296
Baked Avocado Crab
1) Preheat oven.
1) In a skillet melt butter in simmering heat.
2) Add flour to butter and cook stirring continuously to avoid it from turning brown.
3) Stir in hot milk and cook for 4 minutes. Let the sauce simmer till flour is cooked.... - 43.3426
Chilled Avocado And Crab Soup
1. Start by halving, peeling and also quarter the avocados and slice them too, and dip in lemon juice reserving a few slices for garnish
2. In a bowl, place a little of this mixture and chill in the refrigerator
3. In a liquidiser, put... - 42.6613
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 44.1915