Crab With Vegetables
- » Crabmeat Topped Potato
Crabmeat Topped Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crabmeat topped potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crabmeat topped potato recipes.
Crabmeat Artichoke Casserole
Place artichoke hearts in bottom of casserole.
Mix together sliced mushrooms, crabmeat (which has been torn apart), and potato soup.
Put juice from mushrooms and 1/2 c.cream in potato soup can to mix together.
Add this liquid to the mixture - then pour all... - 34.9215
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 122.198
Crab And Gouda Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Using a brush, scrub potatoes and pat dry.
3. Using fork tines, prick fork and wrap in individual foils.
4. Keep in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 to 60 minutes.
5. Make two halves of each potatoes,... - 44.0971
Broiled Crab Potato Patties
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes until tender. When cool enough to handle, peel them and grate them through the large holes of a hand-held grater.
2. Preheat the broiler. Lightly oil a broiler rack.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the... - 36.5136
Potatoes Stuffed With Crab And Spinach
Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Prick the skin of each potato with a fork, cover with foil, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Remove the foil and let the potatoes sit until cool enough to handle.
Halve each potato lengthwise and scoop out the pulp,... - 42.4738
Crab Salad Nicoise
Cook potatoes in boiling water thirty minutes or until tender, drain, cool ten minutes.
Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a shallow dish. Cook beans in boiling water ten minutes or until tender, drain and cool ten minutes.
Add to potatoes.
Combine oil,... - 37.9213
A good crab mornay recipe is rare to find, you are lucky to have hit the right page. It is an ideal main dish. The key ingredient here is seafood. Once tasted, I am sure you would love to prepare this crab mornay recipe for your dear ones! - 47.9934
Tangy Crab And Prawn
1)Bake potatoes in hot oven.
2)In a bowl, take the crab meat and add in the prawns and sliced spring onions.
3)In a separate bowl, mix lime zest, juice and mayonnaise. Pour over fish mixture and stir to mix well. Season with pepper and salt.
4)Once... - 37.85
1) Pick crabmeat and remove all bits of shell.
2) In a bowl flake the crabmeat.
3) Mix cheese and pound. Alternately whirl meat and cheese in a blender with the cream at a medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
4) In a small bowl soak gelatin in... - 44.91
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 46.7461
Partially thaw frozen crabmeat and shrimp.
Combine in 1-1/2-quart glass casserole potatoes, butter and onions.
Cover with casserole lid.
Microwave on HIGH for 4-1/2-5-1/2 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender, stirring once.
Stir in celery soup, sour... - 44.2488
Crab Cornish Pasties
1. Cut six 13 cm (5 in) circles from pastry, using an upturned saucer as a guide and set aside.
2. Place potato, crabmeat, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, dill, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce in a bowl and mix well to combine. Season to taste with black... - 33.1498
Crab Salad Casserole
Combine all ingredients except the crumbs. Place in buttered casserole. Top with buttered crumbs or crushed potato chips. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Bake about 30 minutes, or until bubbly and crumbs are lightly browned. For a party, casserole... - 23.8502
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Take a frying pan and soften 2 tbsp of butter and stir in the sherry.
3. Heat together and cook on low heat for about a minute.
4. Stir in lobster or crab-meat.
5. Blend the mixture by stirring and cover... - 44.0339
Creamed Fish Pie
1) In a saucepan add milk, water and parsley stalks. Add fish to it.
2) Poach covered for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
4) Peel the flakes from the fish.
5) Keep aside 375 ml (3/4 pint) or 2 cups of the cooking liquid and... - 46.2242
Astoria Deviled Crab
Astoria Deviled Crab has a Delectable taste. The Cheese and Worcestershire sauce gives the Astoria Deviled Crab Delectable taste. - 38.8489
1 Preheat the oven to 400-degrees fahrenheit
2 For the sauce: in top of double boiler, mix all the ingredients and stir until smooth.
3 In a 2-quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of crab, vegetables, chips and cheese sauce,... - 44.2024
Rellenong Alimasag is the Filipino version of Stuffed Crabs. Crab meat is sauteed along with some vegetables, spices, and seasonings. The cooked mixture is later stuffed inside individual top shells of the crab, and fried in medium heat for a few minutes to... - 104.996