- » Crabmeat Snack
Crabmeat Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crabmeat snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crabmeat snack recipes.
Savory Crabmeat Palmiers
Fond of seafood? Here's an interesting recipe that you can make using delicious crab meat. Watch Chef Tracy Porter demonstrate this step by step process to prepare these delicious Savory Crabmeat Palmiers. - 118.317
1. In a skillet, add 2 tablespoons butter and cook over medium flame until it melts.
2. Add garlic and onion and saute until transparent.
3. Further, add coconut and saute until light brown.
4. Remove the skillet from heat and allow it to cool.
5. In a... - 46.3381
1. In a medium bowl, mix well combining the first 4 ingredients.
2. Lightly toast English muffin halves and spread with butter.
3. Top each muffin half with a heaping 1/4 cup of crabmeat mixture.
4. Place sandwiches on baking sheet and broil 6 to 7... - 38.7481
Crabmeat And Bacon Cups
Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
To serve, spoon crabmeat mixture into phyllo shells. - 29.134
You May Also Like!
Steamed Crabmeat Dim Sum
Snacks or as main dish the steamed crabmeat recipe is a wonderful way to treat your friends and family. The video recipe will guide you in making this wonderful meal the authentic way. Make it a special evening for those who matter to you. - 94.2166
1. Preheat the broiler to desired temperature.
2. Remove the crusts from the bread completely.
3. Toast the bread on a single side.
4. Lightly spread the untoasted side with butter.
5. Take a bowl and flake the crab meat in it.
6. Mix... - 40.0779
California Wrap Its
Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
Spread evenly on tortillas.
Evenly layer turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely... - 36.8211
Badam Nandu Vada
Badam nandu vada is a cooked pakoda like preparation made with cooked crabmeat and ground almonds. Combined with spices like ginger, chilies and turmeric, the badam nandu vada is deep fried to a golden brown and served hot. - 43.4734
A B C Club Sandwiches
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, and lemon juice.
Stir bacon, celery, and radish into half the mayonnaise mixture.
Combine crab, avocado, salt, and remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Place lettuce leaves on 5 slices toast.
Top each with some bacon... - 39.5118
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, and gently fry celery, onion, and garlic until tender.
Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and salt; bring to boil.
Add rice, mix well and cover skillet.
Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 33.6591
Hong Kong Meatballs
Drain water chestnuts.
If canned crabmeat is used, drain thoroughly, and pick over for any bits of shell.
Put pork, chestnuts, mushrooms and crabmeat through grinder twice, using medium blade.
Sprinkle with sugar, salt, pepper and... - 37.34
Grilled Crab And Cheddar Sandwich
PICK OVER the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell or cartilage.
COMBINE THE CRABMEAT and cheese in a large bowl and stir to mix.
Add enough mayonnaise to hold the mixture together.
SPREAD THE CRAB MIXTURE on 4 slices of the bread and top with the remaining... - 35.824
Crab And Tomato Toasts
1) Toast the bread.
2) Spread half the margarine or the butter on the bread.
3) Keep the toast hot.
4) Mix together the crabmeat, lemon juice, tomato paste seasoning and the remaining margarine or butter.
5) Spread the mixture on to the toast.
6) Now,... - 38.3727