- » Crabmeat Salad
Crabmeat Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crabmeat salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crabmeat salad recipes.
Crabmeat Chefs Salad
1) In a blender, place cucumber, parsley flakes, lemon juice, salt, paprika, tarragon.
2) Process at the medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture is pureed.
4) In a bowl, toss together salad greens, mushrooms and green pepper.
5)... - 46.159
Artichokes With Crabmeat Salad
Put the whole egg into a small saucepan of boiling water and boil on a conventional cooker for 10 minutes.
Put the frozen artichokes side by side, on a plate and sprinkle with three quarters of the lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 43.9873
1. In a pan of water soften gelatin and heat gently, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Add seasonings, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion and beat with rotary beater until blended.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and then fold in celery and... - 43.8822
1. In a pan add water soften gelatin and heat gently, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Beat adding seasonings, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion with rotary beater until blended.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and fold in celery and flaked... - 42.8358
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
Combine cheese, soup, mayonnaise, onions, Worcestershire, salt in double boiler and heat until blended.
Remove from heat.
Add crabmeat and celery.
Pour into 1 large or several small molds and chill until firm.
Serve on... - 40.1802
Molded Crabmeat Salad
Soften gelatin in the water and heat slowly until dissolved, stirring constantly.
Beat in the salt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and onion.
Chill until it begins to thicken.
Fold in celery and crabmeat and pour into small mold.
A fish mold is especially... - 38.8777
Celery And Crabmeat Salad
1. Flake the crabmeat and mix it lightly with celery, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Add lemon juice and mayonnaise to the bowl and mix well. Chill the meat.
3. Serve the mix inside the ripe avocados or on cool salad greens - 36.724
Crabmeat Salad Bites
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water according to package directions.
Cover and chill well.
Combine rice, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
Fold in crabmeat, celery and green onion.
Serve in cooled,... - 35.8582
Crabmeat Aspic Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water, then dissolve in hot water.
Whip cream and add mayonnaise, chopped eggs, relish, celery and crabmeat.
Mix with gelatin; put in mold and refrigerate until firm.
When the mixture has set, dissolve Jello in 1 cup hot tomato juice,... - 34.7698
Deluxe Crabmeat Salad
Remove any remaining shell or cartilage from crabmeat.
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes, lettuce, and radishes; toss lightly.
Arrange a tomato slice on each lettuce leaf.
Place about 1 cup salad on each tomato slice.
Garnish with radish slices. - 33.8962
Mix the crabmeat, carefully picked over, with the chopped eggs, celery, salt, and almonds.
Blend the mayonnaise and vinegar and combine with the crabmeat mixture.
Garnish with tomato wedges and additional hard-cooked eggs cut in wedges. - 32.7867
Combine crabmeat, onion, and parsley in a small bowl; stir well to combine.
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper in a small bowl, srirring until well blended.
Pour over the mixture.
Toss gently to mix well; cover and chill thoroughly.
Spoon... - 32.3067
Lumachine And Crabmeat Salad
Combine everything up to the lettuce leaves; mix thoroughly but gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Line a bowl with the lettuce leaves.
Spoon in the pasta and crabmeat mixture, and garnish with the pimento strips and hard-cooked eggs. - 31.8084
Mix all ingredients except mayonnaise and avocado.
Just before serving, drain and toss together with mayonnaise to moisten. - 28.6258
Remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
Combine celery, lemon juice, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and capers.
Add crabmeat and mix gently but thoroughly.
Keep refrigerated until served. - 27.6304
Thoroughly mix together all ingredients in a small bowl; toss well.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. - 19.7215
Crabmeat Salad Recipes By Category