- » Crabmeat Cocktail
Crabmeat Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crabmeat cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crabmeat cocktail recipes.
Remove all tendons from crabmeat, flake and chill.
Arrange 1/4 c in each cocktail or sherbet glass which has been lined with lettuce leaves.
Pour 2 tablesp of the Cocktail Sauce over each.
Serve in a bed of cracked ice, if desired.
Garnish each with parsley,... - 29.2292
Lobster, Crabmeat, Scallop Or Shrimp Cocktail
Allow 1/3 cup of diced cooked lobster, crabmeat, shrimp or scallops for each serving.
Arrange in cocktail glasses with the cocktail sauce poured over.
Canned fish may also be used. - 14.9038
You May Also Like!
Favorite Crab Meat Cocktail
In small nests of lettuce or cocktail glasses, place mounds of chilled crab meat.
Pour cocktail sauce over top, garnish with whole stuffed olives and serve at once.
Allow 1 heaping tablespoon per person. - 19.8099
Combine lemon juice, orange juice, mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion, salt and Tabasco.
Force egg through a ricer or sieve and stir into mixture.
Arrange avocado in cocktail glasses with crabmeat and grapefruit sections.
Use grapefruit sparingly.
Pour sauce over... - 32.1892
Avocado And Crabmeat
Chop avocado and add the crabmeat scallions, mayonnaise, oil and nutmeg.
Mix and serve in a cocktail glass over ice and sprinkle with paprika. - 25.586
Crabmeat Bacon Rolls
1. Drain the crabmeat and flake them.
2. Take a bowl, add a mixture of tomato juice and egg with seasonings, celery leaves, parsley and crab meat. Combine the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Take a spoonful of this mixture and roll them in balls measuring... - 40.9006
Crabmeat Be Gones In Bacon
Mix together crabmeat, cracker crumbs, catsup, pepper, salt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, and beaten egg.
Shape mixture into small rolls about 1 1/2 inches long.
Cut bacon strips into thirds.
Wrap bacon pieces around crabmeat rolls.
Secure... - 42.2556
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 109.719
1.Blend together chili sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, prepared horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce.
2.Serve cocktail sauce with shrimps, clams, crabmeat and oysters. - 26.9633
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1) In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover the bowl, refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
4) Serve the seafood cocktail sauce with cold boiled shrimp, crabmeat, or lobster. - 30.5844
Cocktail Sauce For Seafood
Combine ingredients in the order given.
Place in a clean glass container, cover, and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This sauce can be used for oysters or Cherrystone clams on the half shell, or for crabmeat, lobster or shrimp cocktail.
If a milder... - 30.2535
California Shrimp Cocktail
1) Combine sauce, wine, cream, lemon juice and salt.
2) Mix in shrimp and keep the mixture in refrigerator to chill well.
3) Serve at once in cocktail glasses. Else serve the sauce in glasses with 6 large shrimp hanging around the edge of... - 36.0126