- » Crabmeat Ball
Crabmeat Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crabmeat ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crabmeat ball recipes.
Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls
We usually used to buy our Chinese dishes like Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls. But when I finally decided to try this Deep Fried Sweet And Pungent Crabmeat Balls recipe, I was indeed pleasantly surprised. Turned out much easier and tastier than I... - 38.5396
Almond Crabmeat Balls
Break up or chop crabmeat.
Add almonds, eggs and spicy paste.
We used 4 teaspoons.
Stir in lemon juice and taste for salt.
Form the mixture into 4 dozen small balls and drop into hot oil heated to about 350F.
Fry until golden, drain and serve on toothpicks... - 36.6925
1. In a skillet, add 2 tablespoons butter and cook over medium flame until it melts.
2. Add garlic and onion and saute until transparent.
3. Further, add coconut and saute until light brown.
4. Remove the skillet from heat and allow it to cool.
5. In a... - 46.3381
Crabmeat rolls can be served as savory appetizers or starters for any meal. Made with crabmeat cooked along with bacon and breadcrumbs, this crabmeat recipe is cirspy on the outside and soft and meaty on the inside. - 45.9202
Partially cook bacon but do not brown.
Drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
Mix with crabmeat.
Put remaining ingredients into OSTERIZER blender container, cover and process at CHOP (HI) only until parsley is chopped.
Add to crabmeat... - 37.9324
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178
Crabmeat Bacon Rolls
1. Drain the crabmeat and flake them.
2. Take a bowl, add a mixture of tomato juice and egg with seasonings, celery leaves, parsley and crab meat. Combine the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Take a spoonful of this mixture and roll them in balls measuring... - 43.0241
Crabmeat Ball Recipes By Category