- » Crab Stick
Crab Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crab Stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crab Stick recipes.
Crispy Marinated Crab Sticks
1. Cut crab sticks in half.
2. Place lemon juice, garlic, ginger, sugar, oil and soy sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Place crab sticks in marinade and allow to stand refrigerated for 2 hours. Drain.
4. Cut bacon into 3 pieces. Wrap each piece around each crab... - 32.3339
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 109.977
Dill And Crab Stick Cannelloni
Disregard any instructions on the packet and cook the cannelloni shells for 8 minutes in fast-boiling water.
Run cold water over the pasta to cool and then drain.
Make the filling: press the shallots in a garlic press to extract the juice (about 1 teaspoon is... - 45.7667
Crab Stick California Roll
Finally our Filipino chef from Panlasang Pinoy has come up with a vegetarian recipe. He is making Crab Stick California Roll using imitation crab meat. If the recipe is shown from scratch, it would have been very lengthy, so he is basically showing how to... - 96.9773
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
The tagliatelle and crab salad is a quick to fix and delicious pasta salad made with crab sticks and tossed with french dressing and cream. Mixed with shallots and pine nuts, the tagliatelle pasta and crab salad is filling and savory. Adapted from Sharp... - 39.332
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
1. Place tagliatelle into a large bowl. Cover with hot tap water. Cook for 15-20 minutes on high, until tender. Drain well.
2. Toss sliced crab sticks, pine nuts and shallots through pasta.
3. Mix French dressing and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Pour... - 27.0659
Special California Roll
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Cut cucumber, and avocado as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine crab stick and mayonnaise. Mix well. Set aside.
5. On the... - 115.811
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 94.1674
Hot Crab Sandwiches
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over... - 46.7402
Barkley's Baked Crab Meat
Make a thick cream sauce as follows: Melt butter in heavy saucepan, blend in flour; add milk and stir con stantly until thickened.
Season with salt, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, parsley, cayenne, and celery salt.
Add the eggs unbeaten and stir, but do... - 37.1514
Crab And Rice Salad
Mix together all ingredients except the lettuce.
Serve in individual dishes on a bed of lettuce.
Garnish with small claws of the crab. - 32.7073
Mushrooms Stuffed With Crab
Separate the mushroom stalks from the caps, Rinse and chop in a food processor.
Put the chopped stalks in a bowl with the butter and lemon juice.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Wipe the mushroom caps with a damp cloth or kitchen paper and put... - 45.1189
Korean Fruit Quail Egg And Crab Salad
This old fashioned Korean salad is weird yet very interesting. It has a unique combination of ingredients; different kinds of fruit, hard-boiled quail eggs, crabsticks, and peanuts, all mixed with mayonnaise. The fun part of eating this salad is digging to... - 104.754
Classic Deviled Crab
1) Cut up onions and bell peppers. Melt margarine in saucepan. Add peppers and onions and cook until tender. Add tomatoes, bread crumbs, eggs and crab meat. Mix well.
2) Put in two 9-inch cake pans. Bake at 450 degrees until top is crusty - 23.3446
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 120.741
Culinary Carrie: Spicy Crab Salad On Chilled Cantaloupe
1. Wash and clean the cantaloupe from the outside, remove the skin and scoop out the seeds.
2. Cut in long strips around 1 inch wide and turn and cut one inch wide again, It should be like small dices.
3. Shred the imitation crab sticks, finely... - 112.876
Hot Crab Salad Boats
1. Cut the crab meat into bite-size pieces, removing any thin, bony tissue. Combine with celery, peas, cheese and parsley in a medium-size bowl; mix in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2. Cut off a slice across top of each roll; cut out middle with a sharp knife... - 30.5608
Chesapeak Crab Cake
My sister likes this easy Chesapeak Crab Cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this crab cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very... - 38.1076
Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shells
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and broccoli until the broccoli is tender and crisp.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and salt.
4) Fold in carrots, cucumber, crab meat and... - 45.01
Caper Crab Dip
Caper Crab Dip makes just the right for those who love the flavor of seafood. Making a juicy combination with crackers, carrot and celery stick, Caper Crab Dip quite an easy recipe to brew. - 27.2305
Crab Filled Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms, chop stems finely, saute in butter with celery for a few minutes.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth, stir in lime juice, ginger, tabasco, chives, pepper and flaked crab.
Fill caps with crab mixture, sprinkle with... - 36.4937
Avocado With Crab
Mix together the avocado, crabmeat, celery, radishes, spring onions, vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Line 6 small glass dishes with lettuce leaves and pile the avocado mixture on top.
Mix together the mayonnaise and tomato puree, then spoon... - 32.1603
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.933
Hot Crab Salad Boats
1 Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces, carefully removing any thin bony tissue. Combine with celery, peas, cheese and parsley in medium-size bowl; mix in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2 Cut off a slice across top of each roll; cut out middle with a sharp knife... - 31.8315
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.413
Deviled Crab And Scallop Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a medium saucepan, heat1/4 cup butter.
3 Add in onion and saute until golden, for about 5 minutes.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in the flour, salt, steak sauce, Worcestershire, red-pepper... - 44.4925
Creamy Crab Fettuccine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in large... - 36.9491
Easy Pickled Crab Apples
Wash the crab apples and pack into sterilized quart jars.
Divide the stick cinnamon and whole cloves among the jars.
Combine the sugar, vinegar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Cover the apples with boiling syrup.
Place the lids and rings on the... - 31.8823
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612
Honeyed Crab Apples
1. Wash and stem crab apples. Place each on a small stick.
2 Combine sugar, water, corn syrup and cinnamon in the top of a double boiler and heat, stirring, until dissolved. Then add enough food coloring to turn the mixture a deep red.
3. Continue to heat... - 24.0901
1.On a sushi mat lined with plastic wrap, pat down the rice.
2.Top with the nori sheet.
3.A little into the nori sheet, place cucumber sticks and crab.
4.Place the avocado slices and eel too alongside.
5.Now start rolling from the end taking care to... - 116.025
Bouquet Crab Bowls
1. Prepare the crab by draining the crabmeat, flaking it and removing any bony tissue.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine crab with celery and pickles and drizzle with French dressing.
3. Toss lightly to mix and chill at least an hour to season.
4. To... - 39.4052
Hot Cheese N Crab Dip
Reserving a few pieces for garnish, shred crab meat.
Cut cheese in small pieces; combine in a saucepan with the butter and sauterne.
Stir over low heat till cheeses melt.
Stir in the shredded crab meat and continue cooking to heat through.
Pour into chafing... - 29.9704
Spiced Crab Apples
Choose firm, ripe crab apples, free from blemishes.
Do not pare; leave the stems attached.
In a kettle large enough to contain the fruit, combine sugar, vinegar, and spices.
Bring slowly to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Add fruit, again bring to a boil, then... - 33.1658
Crab Meat Appetizer
My customers love this Crab Meat Appetizer recipe. It is absolutely delicious.You will love this easy Crab Meat Appetizer recipe. - 27.1905
New Orleans Crab Cakes
In Batter Bowl, combine crab meat, eggs, bread crumbs, milk and red-pepper sauce.
With Lemon Aid, squeeze 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice into crab mixture, then toss lightly to mix.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil on 11-inch Square Griddle over medium-high heat.
Shape crab... - 40.4906
New England Crab Cakes
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the celery, onions and parsley.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Remove from the heat.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 43.902
Pickled Crab Apples
Wash crab apples and remove blossom end.
Do not pare.
Combine remaining ingredients and simmer together 20 minutes.
Add apples a few at a time and simmer until tender.
Pack apples in hot sterilized jars adding sirup to cover apples.
Seal. - 29.6268
To make the sauce: Puree the red peppers in a food processor or blender.
Add the mayonnaise and black pepper.
Process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a small bowl.
To make the crab cakes: Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 49.0684
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash crab apples but do not remove stems.
Stick 2 or 3 cloves into each.
Combine vinegar, water, and sugar in large heavy kettle.
Add cinnamon and allspice, tied loosely in cheesecloth bag.-Boil for 10 minutes.
Add a few drops of red food coloring and crab... - 37.2196
1) To prepare the sauce for crab meat, melt 1 stick of butter and add the chopped onions. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the flour. Mix properly.
2) In a different saucepan, heat the stock and milk together. Mix with the flour and butter mixture and... - 44.6964
Crab Supreme is a wonderful recipe. It can be served on special occasions such as Christmas. This recipe can be found in traditional cookbooks. An interesting part of this recipe is that it can be prepared with low fat mayonnaise. Serve crab supreme as a... - 47.9388
Crab Apple Preserves
Combine sugar, water and lemon juice and heat to boiling.
Wash apples, cut into quarters and remove stems and cores.
Add to sirup with spices tied in a bag.
Cook until clear and tender.
Remove spices and pour apples into clean hot jars and seal. - 27.1957
Looking for easy and quick recipe for Crab Cakes? Here is a recipe you can literally put together in 5 minutes. Just mix, shape and fry and your Crab Cakes are ready. Watch the video to know more. - 0
Emince D'avocat Au Crabe, Gingembre Et Pamplemousse Rose
1. In a large dish, bring to boil 2 liters / 3 1/2 pt water with 25 g / 1 oz salt
2. Peel the ginger root and reserve
3. Add the trimmings to the water and simmer the water for a few minutes
4. Prepare the mayonnaise in a large bowl by mixing... - 45.1442
Spicy Crab Cakes
In a large bowl, mix together the crab, mashed potatoes, curry paste, coriander, spring onions, and lemon zest and juice.
Form the mixture into 18 cakes, each about 1cm 1/2inch thick.
Coat the cakes in the flour, then in the egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
Heat... - 33.7409
Bouquet Crab Bowls
1) Drain the crabmeat and flake it. If there is any bony tissue, remove it.
2) In a medium sized bowl, combine together the crabmeat, celery and pickles. Drizzle French dressing all over and toss lightly to mix.
3) Chill for a minimum... - 37.7175
Soft Shell SautÃ©
1) Spread the cornmeal on a plate.
2) Lightly roll the crabs in cornmeal to coat both sides.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
4) SautÃ© four crabs for 3 minutes on each side, until the crabs turn a reddish... - 41.5487
Sweet Pickled Crab Apples
1. Wash crab apples and remove blossom ends. Prick each apple several times with a fork.
2. Heat the vinegar and sugar to boiling, add spices tied in cheesecloth and crab apples. Boil gently until the crab apples are tender but not broken. Remove the spice... - 27.3893
Crab Apple Pickles
Boil sugar and water in electric frying pan; add cinnamon and cloves.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add layer of crab apples; boil carefully until tender.
Place in pint jars; pour syrup over apples and seal. - 25.049
Pickled Crab Apples
Wash and rinse the crab apples, then drain.
Remove the blossom end and prick the crab apples with a large needle.
Place the sugar, vinegar, water, salt and spices, tied in a piece of thin cloth, in a wide pan or kettle.
Cook, stirring, until the sugar... - 48.8359
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 46.0503
1) Heat oil in a non-stick pan, saute the onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
3) Cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
5) Add the crab meat in the onion... - 42.9036
Combine the Velveeta cheese, margarine and evaporated milk in a large bowl and mix well.
Rinse the crab to remove any stray shells; drain well.
Stir the crab and garlic powder into the Velveeta mixture.
Combine the cream cheese and butter in a bowl and beat... - 40.916
Outdoor Cast Iron Humboldt Dungeness Crab Stew
Seafood can be fun cooking and indulging in outdoors and here is one such recipe. Check out the chefs Joanie and Deen cooking their family traditional recipe Humboldt Dungeness Crab Ciopinno with crab, lots of vegetables and seasonings. Good to have with a... - 118.443
Crab Apple Peach Dumplings
Roll out patty shells to 6-inch circles.
Top with a peach half, 2 apple halves, and a cheese stick.
Moisten edges of dough; fold to center forming triangle; seal.
Bake in 400° oven for 20 to 25 minutes. - 24.0261
Betty's Crispy Crab Cake Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Crab Cake Sandwich. The inspiration for this sandwich was two-fold. I recently uploaded Dill Pickle Remoulade Sauce, and, since that sauce is wonderful with seafood, I wanted you to have an easy seafood dish to... - 125.84
Crab Apple Jelly
Wash crab apples, remove stems and blossom ends and cut into halves.
Put into kettle, and add only enough cold water to be visible under top layer of fruit.
Bring to boil, and boil until apples are completely soft, 20-25 minutes.
Put hot contents of kettle... - 30.7472
Hot Crab Cakes With Yogurt Tartar Sauce
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice.
Set the sauce aside.
For the crab cakes-.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute, mustard, yogurt, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
Add the crab, celery... - 42.6842
Crab And Pink Grapefruit Salad
1) On one side of a small plate, place the lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, add the crab, oil, lemon juice, celery and black grapes and season with salt and pepper; blend well.
3) Place the mixture opposite the lettuce leaves on the plate; lastly... - 35.0897
Maryland Crab Cakes
Remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise and seasonings.
Add crabmeat and mix gently but thoroughly.
If mixture is too dry, add a little more mayonnaise.
Shape into 6 cakes.
Cook cakes in fry pan, in just enough... - 35.4888
Crab Apple Pickles
To prevent apples from bursting, run a large sterilized needle through each.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Add spices and boil 5 minutes.
Add apples, a layer at a time; cook gently until the apples are... - 36.575
Crab Apple Peach Dumplings
Preheat oven to 400°.
Roll out each patty shell to a 6-inch circle.
Top each with a peach half, 2 apple halves, and a stick of cream cheese.
Moisten edges of dough; fold to center, forming a triangle.
Bake at 400° till golden brown, 20 to 25... - 31.846
Crab Stuffed Celery
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag.
Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag; pipe mixture into celery sticks.
Store in the refrigerator.
Serve chilled - 32.7102
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash the crab apples.
Leave on the stems but remove the blossom ends.
Prick each apple several times with a fork.
Combine the sugar, cider vinegar, water, and spices in a preserving kettle.
Bring to the boil and add the apples.
Simmer gently... - 42.3284
Green Chile Crab Mushrooms
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the cream cheese, butter, garlic and salt in a bowl and mix until creamy.
Stir in the crab meat and chiles.
Arrange the mushroom caps hollow side up on a baking sheet and stuff with the crab mixture.
Bake for 15 to 17... - 32.0011
Crab Cakes With Red Bell Pepper
In a bowl combine the crab meat, the salt, and black pepper to taste.
In a small saucepan cook the bell pepper in 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, - 26.6689
Squash Moons With Crab Apples
1. To prepare the fruit, cut each squash crosswise into 6 even slices with large heavy-blade knife. Remove all seeds and stringy membrane, but do not pare.
2. In a shallow baking pan, add butter or margarine evenly on all sides of the... - 38.0703
Callallo And Crab A La Trinidad
1) In an enamelled saucepan, place together crabs, spinach, ham, okra, onion and seasoning.
2) Stir in the boiling water.
3) Simmer the crab mixture until the crabs are tender.
4) Using a perforated ladle take out of the crab and disjoint the crabs and... - 44.3981
Crab Apple Peach Dumplings
Crab Apple Peach Dumplings is the latest addition to my cookbook and believe me it is quite a deal. The Crab Apple Peach Dumplings packs in the flavors of peaches, cream cheese, and maple flavored syrup. Just give this yummy Crab Apple Peach Dumplings a try. - 32.2178
Rock River Chicken And Crab
You'll simply love this Rock River Chicken And Crab recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Rock River Chicken And Crab recipe again and again. - 46.4523
Pickled Crab Apples
Wash crab apples and remove the blossom ends.
Do not peel.
Run a large needle through crab apples to keep them from bursting during cooking.
Tie the spices loosely in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine vinegar, sugar, and water in a kettle; add the spices and bring... - 38.8832
Steamed Crabmeat Dim Sum
Snacks or as main dish the steamed crabmeat recipe is a wonderful way to treat your friends and family. The video recipe will guide you in making this wonderful meal the authentic way. Make it a special evening for those who matter to you. - 94.2166
Baked Spring Chicken With Crab Apples
Clean the chickens of all pinfeathers, wash, and dry.
Salt and pepper them thoroughly inside and out.
Chicken takes a lot of these seasonings, so do the job well, rubbing the salt and pepper into the skin instead of merely dusting it over the bird.
Then... - 41.826
Crab Monte Carlo
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© shallots and mushrooms in butter until light browned.
3) Stir in the crabmeat, sherry and season to taste.
4) Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.5522
Sauteed Soft Shell Crabs
Season the crabs on both sides with salt and pepper.
Dredge in the flour.
In a large saute pan or skillet, melt 1/2 cup of the butter.
Place the crabs bottom-side down in the pan.
Cook the crabs slowly, allowing the butter to brown.
When the edges of the... - 36.6308
Petite Crab Quiches
Soften cream cheese and margarine; add flour.
Chill for 1 hour.
Shape into twenty-four 1-inch balls.
Press into small muffin tins.
Bake for 5 minutes in 350- degree oven.
Combine egg, cream, Parmesan cheese, crab meat and salt.
Pour mixture into muffin... - 37.7381
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. Remove cartilage from crabmeat
2. Mix breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise and seasonings, except margarine , add crab in the mixture, and mix gently but thoroughly
3. Shape into 6 cakes and fry in skillet on medium-high heat, in just enough... - 42.2551
Melt butter in a heavy skillet over low fire.
Add onions and brown slowly.
Add celery and cook until tender.
Add drained crabmeat, milk, and seasonings.
Add crumbs until mixture thickens, stirring gently with a fork.
Heap into shells or... - 43.8055
Crab Meat Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© celery and onions until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the crabmeat, eggs, milk and simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
3) Cook until well blended and heated through.
4) Place equally in 4 soup bowls and... - 40.2824
Vegan Crab Cake
Vegan and missing crab cake? Here is an easy vegan crab cake recipe that is fun to make with and no tough cooking involved. It’s a dish worth trying for non-vegetarians as well for its delicious and can be a good addition on a no meat day. - 122.533
Crab Newburg Souffle
1. Grease a 2-quart (8-cup) soufflé or oven-to–table baking dish. You could use 6 individual soufflé cups as well
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large non-stick saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
4. Add onion and sauté until... - 44.789
Texas Star Crab Meat Casserole
Combine the crab meat, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl; chill, covered, until ready to use.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
Whisk in the flour; cook and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
Stir... - 46.273
Hot Crab Dip
Hot Crab Dip is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this dip dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.9149
Essential Crab Chops
In a 2 quart saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour, salt, and red pepper.
Add milk, stirring till blended.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook 1 minute more.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crab meat and green... - 42.4853
Shrimp And Crab Casserole
Shrimp And Crab Casserole is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Shrimp And Crab Casserole dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.2271
Delmarva Crab Cakes
Saute celery and onion briefly in vegetable oil. Celery should remain quite crisp.
Combine crabmeat with remaining ingredients except toast and oil.
Crumble toast finely and add to crab mixture until there are enough crumbs to hold mixture together.
Form... - 36.1523
Deviled Crab! There is no other dish that pleases my husband as much as the Deviled Crab! But the credit actually goes to the brilliant recipe. - 38.9001
Crab And Shrimp Beirut
1) In a large Dutch oven, melt the butter, gradually stir in the flour with a wire whisk.
2) In a pan, thoroughly heat the cream and consomme together, then stir into the butter, stirring continuously, until smooth.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients,... - 39.6743
Crab Quiche Lorraine
Prepare pastry for 9-inch One-crust Pie as directed on package except cover pastry-lined pie pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Beat eggs until blended.
Stir in cream, onion, salt and cayenne pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
About 1 hour before serving,... - 42.7866
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, place egg yolks, salt pepper, garlic powder, buttermilk and cheese.
3) Beat the egg mixture until well incorporated.
4) Fold in the flaked crabmeat and spinach.
5) In a clean bowl, with a... - 45.0813
1) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
2) Add, butter flavouring, juice, celery, parsley, bay leaf, garlic powder, salt and cayenne.
3) Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir... - 40.9981
Crustless Crab Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the crabmeat, cheese and scallions together.
3) In a 8 inch glass pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, press the crabmeat mixture over the bottom and up sides.
4) In a... - 43.815
This Crab recipe is actually a restaurant version. People think that it's difficult to cook a whole crab at home but that's not the case. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. - 108.573
Crescent Crab Quesadilla
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray or grease with shortening.
Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cornmeal evenly over bottom of pan.
Separate 1 can dough into 4 rectangles.
Place in greased and cornmeal-coated pan.
Press over... - 44.786
Crab Quiche Florentine
Unroll dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends together to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure with... - 44.3564
Crab And Red Pepper Tartlets
1. Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Add and sauté the bell peppers until limp.
5. Take off heat and stir in dill. Keep aside
6. In a small bowl, blend the... - 41.9556
Crab Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the fish in the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat with the eggs,... - 40.4756
1 Cook rice in a large saucepan, following label directions; drain; return to pan.
2 Dissolve instant vegetable broth or bouillon cube in hot water in a 2-cup measure; pour over drained rice; stir in celery and parsley.
3 While rice cooks, drain crabmeat;... - 39.6545
Crab Stick Recipes By Category