- » Crab Stick
Crab Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crab Stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crab Stick recipes.
Crispy Marinated Crab Sticks
1. Cut crab sticks in half.
2. Place lemon juice, garlic, ginger, sugar, oil and soy sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Place crab sticks in marinade and allow to stand refrigerated for 2 hours. Drain.
4. Cut bacon into 3 pieces. Wrap each piece around each crab... - 30.1911
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 103.589
Dill And Crab Stick Cannelloni
Disregard any instructions on the packet and cook the cannelloni shells for 8 minutes in fast-boiling water.
Run cold water over the pasta to cool and then drain.
Make the filling: press the shallots in a garlic press to extract the juice (about 1 teaspoon is... - 45.8953
Crab Stick California Roll
Finally our Filipino chef from Panlasang Pinoy has come up with a vegetarian recipe. He is making Crab Stick California Roll using imitation crab meat. If the recipe is shown from scratch, it would have been very lengthy, so he is basically showing how to... - 100.368
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
The tagliatelle and crab salad is a quick to fix and delicious pasta salad made with crab sticks and tossed with french dressing and cream. Mixed with shallots and pine nuts, the tagliatelle pasta and crab salad is filling and savory. Adapted from Sharp... - 38.1375
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
1. Place tagliatelle into a large bowl. Cover with hot tap water. Cook for 15-20 minutes on high, until tender. Drain well.
2. Toss sliced crab sticks, pine nuts and shallots through pasta.
3. Mix French dressing and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Pour... - 25.7717
Special California Roll
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Cut cucumber, and avocado as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine crab stick and mayonnaise. Mix well. Set aside.
5. On the... - 115.089
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 97.4068
Barkley's Baked Crab Meat
Make a thick cream sauce as follows: Melt butter in heavy saucepan, blend in flour; add milk and stir con stantly until thickened.
Season with salt, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, parsley, cayenne, and celery salt.
Add the eggs unbeaten and stir, but do... - 34.877
Mushrooms Stuffed With Crab
Separate the mushroom stalks from the caps, Rinse and chop in a food processor.
Put the chopped stalks in a bowl with the butter and lemon juice.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Wipe the mushroom caps with a damp cloth or kitchen paper and put... - 44.0523
Crab Meat Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© celery and onions until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the crabmeat, eggs, milk and simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
3) Cook until well blended and heated through.
4) Place equally in 4 soup bowls and... - 37.9458
Crab And Red Pepper Tartlets
1. Lightly grease 8 muffin cups.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Add and sauté the bell peppers until limp.
5. Take off heat and stir in dill. Keep aside
6. In a small bowl, blend the... - 39.7292
Crab And Rice Salad
Mix together all ingredients except the lettuce.
Serve in individual dishes on a bed of lettuce.
Garnish with small claws of the crab. - 32.0803
Korean Fruit Quail Egg And Crab Salad
This old fashioned Korean salad is weird yet very interesting. It has a unique combination of ingredients; different kinds of fruit, hard-boiled quail eggs, crabsticks, and peanuts, all mixed with mayonnaise. The fun part of eating this salad is digging to... - 126.437
1) To prepare the sauce for crab meat, melt 1 stick of butter and add the chopped onions. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the flour. Mix properly.
2) In a different saucepan, heat the stock and milk together. Mix with the flour and butter mixture and... - 45.2066
Chesapeak Crab Cake
My sister likes this easy Chesapeak Crab Cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this crab cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very... - 38.0556
Culinary Carrie: Spicy Crab Salad On Chilled Cantaloupe
1. Wash and clean the cantaloupe from the outside, remove the skin and scoop out the seeds.
2. Cut in long strips around 1 inch wide and turn and cut one inch wide again, It should be like small dices.
3. Shred the imitation crab sticks, finely... - 46.3607
Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shells
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and broccoli until the broccoli is tender and crisp.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and salt.
4) Fold in carrots, cucumber, crab meat and... - 42.7382
Hot Crab Sandwiches
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over... - 46.153
Caper Crab Dip
Caper Crab Dip makes just the right for those who love the flavor of seafood. Making a juicy combination with crackers, carrot and celery stick, Caper Crab Dip quite an easy recipe to brew. - 26.9153
Crab Monte Carlo
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© shallots and mushrooms in butter until light browned.
3) Stir in the crabmeat, sherry and season to taste.
4) Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
5) In a bowl,... - 43.3717
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. Remove cartilage from crabmeat
2. Mix breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise and seasonings, except margarine , add crab in the mixture, and mix gently but thoroughly
3. Shape into 6 cakes and fry in skillet on medium-high heat, in just enough... - 42.9704
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.393
Essential Crab Chops
In a 2 quart saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour, salt, and red pepper.
Add milk, stirring till blended.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook 1 minute more.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crab meat and green... - 41.0279
Crab Or Lobster Newburg
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flou.
Add cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Add crab or lobster;... - 42.0864
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, place egg yolks, salt pepper, garlic powder, buttermilk and cheese.
3) Beat the egg mixture until well incorporated.
4) Fold in the flaked crabmeat and spinach.
5) In a clean bowl, with a... - 45.2049
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.3539
Deviled Crab And Scallop Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a medium saucepan, heat1/4 cup butter.
3 Add in onion and saute until golden, for about 5 minutes.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in the flour, salt, steak sauce, Worcestershire, red-pepper... - 44.837
1 Cook rice in a large saucepan, following label directions; drain; return to pan.
2 Dissolve instant vegetable broth or bouillon cube in hot water in a 2-cup measure; pour over drained rice; stir in celery and parsley.
3 While rice cooks, drain crabmeat;... - 38.4175
Easy Pickled Crab Apples
Wash the crab apples and pack into sterilized quart jars.
Divide the stick cinnamon and whole cloves among the jars.
Combine the sugar, vinegar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Cover the apples with boiling syrup.
Place the lids and rings on the... - 30.5697
Honeyed Crab Apples
1. Wash and stem crab apples. Place each on a small stick.
2 Combine sugar, water, corn syrup and cinnamon in the top of a double boiler and heat, stirring, until dissolved. Then add enough food coloring to turn the mixture a deep red.
3. Continue to heat... - 22.9912
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash crab apples but do not remove stems.
Stick 2 or 3 cloves into each.
Combine vinegar, water, and sugar in large heavy kettle.
Add cinnamon and allspice, tied loosely in cheesecloth bag.-Boil for 10 minutes.
Add a few drops of red food coloring and crab... - 36.4038
1.On a sushi mat lined with plastic wrap, pat down the rice.
2.Top with the nori sheet.
3.A little into the nori sheet, place cucumber sticks and crab.
4.Place the avocado slices and eel too alongside.
5.Now start rolling from the end taking care to... - 115.318
Bouquet Crab Bowls
1. Prepare the crab by draining the crabmeat, flaking it and removing any bony tissue.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine crab with celery and pickles and drizzle with French dressing.
3. Toss lightly to mix and chill at least an hour to season.
4. To... - 37.1534
Hot Cheese N Crab Dip
Reserving a few pieces for garnish, shred crab meat.
Cut cheese in small pieces; combine in a saucepan with the butter and sauterne.
Stir over low heat till cheeses melt.
Stir in the shredded crab meat and continue cooking to heat through.
Pour into chafing... - 27.9992
Crab Meat Appetizer
My customers love this Crab Meat Appetizer recipe. It is absolutely delicious.You will love this easy Crab Meat Appetizer recipe. - 27.1482
Classic Deviled Crab
1) Cut up onions and bell peppers. Melt margarine in saucepan. Add peppers and onions and cook until tender. Add tomatoes, bread crumbs, eggs and crab meat. Mix well.
2) Put in two 9-inch cake pans. Bake at 450 degrees until top is crusty - 21.5097
Spiced Crab Apples
Choose firm, ripe crab apples, free from blemishes.
Do not pare; leave the stems attached.
In a kettle large enough to contain the fruit, combine sugar, vinegar, and spices.
Bring slowly to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Add fruit, again bring to a boil, then... - 31.706
New Orleans Crab Cakes
In Batter Bowl, combine crab meat, eggs, bread crumbs, milk and red-pepper sauce.
With Lemon Aid, squeeze 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice into crab mixture, then toss lightly to mix.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil on 11-inch Square Griddle over medium-high heat.
Shape crab... - 40.3559
Crab Stick Recipes By Category