- » Crab Spread
Crab Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab spread recipes.
1. Chop fresh or dried fruits and add to yogurt.
2. Add spices or herbs as desired.
3. Add maple syrup or fruit syrup or honey to taste and mix yogurt cream cheese well. Keep aside.
4. Take a small bowl, add yogurt, lemon juice and... - 40.5444
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream or yogurt until smooth.
Stir in onion, pimiento and pickle relish.
On a platter, shape mixture into a flat mound about 1 inch high.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Before serving, sprinkle crab over cheese mixture.
In a... - 39.1594
If necessary, remove cartilage from crabmeat.
In a medium bowl, combine Miracle Whip, parsley, chives, Worcestershire, and lemon juice; mix well.
Add chopped cooked egg whites, crabmeat, diced cucumber and toss.
Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled, about... - 32.0987
1) Combine together all ingredients.
2) Keep it in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve at once with crackers. - 30.1111
Crabmeat spread makes the best bet for the seafood themed parties. This is pretty easy to prepare too and just requires a handful of ingredients for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and yummy crabmeat spread. - 26.5827
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chill several hours to blend flavors - 25.1017
Mix the crabmeat with the remaining ingredients.
Use as a spread on toasted or buttered bread, or crisp crackers. - 24.9231
Mix all ingredients.
Garnish canapes with additional capers.
About 1 cup (enough for 4 dozen 1 inch canapes). - 21.1209
Crab Spread Recipes By Category