Sherried Crab Soup
- » Crab Soup With Sherry And Celery
Crab Soup With Sherry And Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab soup with sherry and celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab soup with sherry and celery recipes.
Sherried Crab Soup
In saucepan, cook onion with dill in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in soup, milk, crab, Sherry and hot pepper sauce.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 29.6606
Crab Meat Soup With Sherry
Simmer celery in stock in a covered saucepan 15 minutes.
Place celery and stock in a food processor or blender; add 1 cup of flaked crab meat, the milk solids, water, milk, salt, and mace.
Puree mixture; pour back into saucepan.
Heat crab mixture to... - 42.7416
Sherry Crab Soup
1) Combine milk and soup.
2) Take out egg yolks from whites.
3) Chop the egg whites and add to soup.
4) Mix Worcestershire, mace, curry powder, and crabmeat. Cook simmering for 10 minutes.
5) Place in individual serving bowls.
6) Sprinkle crumbled egg... - 42.2823
Fragrant Crab Bisque
Place all ingredients in blender in order listed, except sherry.
Blend about 15 seconds.
Heat in double boiler or over direct flame, stirring occasionally.
Add sherry to taste. - 29.9591
Bisque A La Crab
In saucepan, cook celery with chervil in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat, stir occasionally.
Lobster: Substitute 375 Ml cubed cooked lobster for crab. - 31.6802
Bisque A La Crab
1. Take a saucepan, add butter into it and cook celery with chervil until it turns soft.
2. Add condensed Cheddar cheese, soup, milk, sherry, frozen crab and chestnuts and cook it by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Crab bisque is served... - 35.2679
Crab And Shrimp Soup
Put the fish, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper in the water and cook slowly for 30 minutes.
Let the fish cool in the broth, strain it and reserve the broth.Peel the shrimp and remove all the bones from the fish and put them through the blender with a... - 35.8194
She Crab Soup A La Mode
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, celery and mace. Mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Sprinkle in flour and mix well. Cook 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Incorporate milk using whisk. Season again, then bring to boil. Cook 8... - 35.4727
Creamy Crab Soup
1) Allow the crabmeat to thaw as per the instructions on the package.
2) Drain excess water and flake with a fork. Set it aside.
3) In a 3-quart casserole, add next 10 ingredients to combine.
4) Cover with a lid and microwave at HIGH for... - 47.0216
Wild Mushroom Crab Soup
1. Cook mushrooms in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Remove mushrooms; set aside.
2. Add butter to pan; stir in celery and shallots. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Sprinkle... - 29.1176
Easy Crab Soup
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except sherry and almonds.
Bring soup to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sherry; ladle into shallow bowls and sprinkle with almonds. - 31.8004
Crab Meat In Shells
1) In a 1-quart casserole, mix the parsley, green pepper, scallion, mushrooms and butter together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the soup, blend well and then cover and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
4) Discard... - 44.7769
Delicious Crabmeat Soup
In a medium saucepan combine soup, milk, crab meat, Worcestershire and mace.
Stir in sherry and add chopped hard cooked egg whites.
Continue cooking for a few minutes more.
Sprinkle with sieved hard cooked egg yolks and chopped parsley. - 32.9832
Crab Meat And Shrimp Casserole
Combine white sauce with remaining ingredients except rice krispies and butter; place in 2 quart casserole.
Melt butter; stir in crumbs.
Spread over seafood mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 34.2798
Crab Meat And Rice
In skillet, saute rice in butter, stirring, until golden brown.
Remove from heat and gradually add soup, blended with milk.
Stir in 2/3 cup coconut and the next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add crab meat and... - 40.0756
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over a medium–low flame
2. Add the flour and paprika and stir until well blended.
3. Gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth consistency sauce, free of any lumps.
4. Cook sauce on low flame,... - 43.4416
Crab Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan add butter and cook onion with marjoram. Brown the mushrooms till they get tender.
2. Add crab meat, sherry and soup.
3. Heat the mixture while stirring occasionally.
4. Fill the baking dish or seashells with the cooked... - 42.8582
Crab Au Gratin
In saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook onion with marjoram in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, Sherry, and crab.
Heat; stir now and then.
Spoon into 4 individual seashells or baking dishes.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Broil until cheese melts. - 33.9618
Quick Crab Chowder
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and celery and saute until softened, about 15 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients except sherry and parsley and continue cooking until heated through, stirring frequently about 15 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.2938
1. Heat oil in large kettle or Dutch oven, add vegetables and saute until tender, for 10 minutes
2. Add remaining ingredients, except fish and shellfish and simmer gently 1-1/2 hours because the broth will have the best flavor if it is prepared one day... - 45.4677