- » Crab Souffle
Crab Souffle Recipes
Crab souffle is a light and airy, savory baked preparation made with crab as the main ingredient. The dish originated in France and it is usually served piping hot, straight out of the oven. The souffle is popular ... More »
Crab Puff Souffle
In a saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Stir flour and salt into the butter to make a smooth paste.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove sauce from heat; cool.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry; set aside.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.8047
Hot Crab Souffle
Dice 4 slices of the bread and place in bottom of buttered 3-quart shallow casserole, preferably rectangular.
Mix together in large bowl the crab, mayonnaise, onion, celery, green pepper, parsley, lemon peel, salt, and pepper.
Arrange over the bread... - 45.0198
Crab Newburg Souffle
1. Grease a 2-quart (8-cup) soufflé or oven-to–table baking dish. You could use 6 individual soufflé cups as well
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large non-stick saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
4. Add onion and sauté until... - 44.789
Hot Crab Souffle
1 Dice half the bread slices.
2 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahreheit.
3 Into baking dish, place the diced bread.
4 In a bowl, combine crab, mayonnaise, onion, pepper and celery.
5 Spread the prepared mixture over diced... - 44.1556
Exotic Hot Crab Souffle
1) Grease a soufflÃ© dish
2) Preheat the oven to 350 F
3) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour
4) Slowly add in the cream and milk one at a time stirring continuously
5) Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes
6)... - 43.9891
Crab Meat Souffle A La Rene
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Butter a 1-quart baking dish or 2 individual casserole dishes.
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-low flame.
4. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper and sauté for 1 minute.... - 43.8823
Crab Souffle Roll
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Line bottom of pan with waxed paper; grease lightly and flour.
Heat margarine over medium heat until melted.
Remove from heat; stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and... - 43.5657
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) souffle dish with a teaspoon of the butter and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the grated cheese over the bottom and sides.
Put a waxed paper collar around the souffle dish.
Flake the crabmeat and set it... - 43.3623
Brunch Crab Souffle
Remove crusts from bread; reserve crusts.
Cut trimmed bread into cubes; set aside.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process crusts to make fine crumbs.
Set aside 2 tablespoons crumbs.
Reserve or freeze remaining crumbs for another... - 42.4097
Hot Crab Souffle
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter.
3) Stir in flour and cook for a few minutes and then pour milk stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
4) Season with pepper and cayenne.
5) Sprinkle cheese and allow... - 42.3178
This Crab Souffle tastes divine ! Try this cheesy wined seafood and egg for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this crab souffle are welcome. - 40.3861
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. Beat eggs with cream and seasonings.
2. In a pie pan or 8x8 casserole dish make a layer of 1/2 of the mushrooms, then 1/2 of the scallions, 1/2 of the crab meat and 1/2 of the cream cheese. Repeat.
3. Cover with cheddar cheese and a... - 34.5366
Crab Spinach Souffle
Add all ingredients and mix together.
Bake in a greased 9" x 13" pan at 350° for 1 hr. - 29.4376
1. Thoroughly beat egg yolks; add remaining ingredients, folding in stiffly beaten whites.
2. Pour into buttered dish, place in pan hot water and bake at 350°F 50 minutes.
3. Garnish with sliced blanched almonds. - 29.2866
Crab Souffle Recipes By Category