- » Crab Shrimp Dressing
Crab Shrimp Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab shrimp dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab shrimp dressing recipes.
Crab And Shrimp Casserole Dinner
Tasty and unique Crab And Shrimp Casserole is a winning seafood preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Crab And Shrimp Casserole. - 38.0305
Crab Or Shrimp Louie
1. Crack crab and pick out meat
2. Combine all ingredients for Louie Dressing and chill until needed
3. Also arrange lettuce and endive on chilled salad plates and then
spoon crabmeat or shrimp in center of greens
4. Garnish... - 42.3464
Shrimp & Crab Cocktail Tojo Style
1. For dressing, in a large bowl combine rice vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, and salt. Whisk well.
2. Add tomatoes, prawns, crab, cucumber, avocado and jalapeno pepper. Toss well.
3. Spoon into martini glasses.
4. Serve with red onion... - 0
Shrimp And Crab Salad Tarragon
Mix all ingredients together lightly.
When ready to serve, add dressing.
Mix lightly but thoroughly.
Serve in lettuce cups.
Garnish with pickles and hard-boiled egg slices. - 30.7426
Crab Shrimp Bake
1) Slit the large shrimp in half lengthwise.
2) In a bowl, mix together shrimp, celery, green pepper, onion, crab meat, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3) Put the shrimps into 1 -quart casserole... - 40.2402
Crab Crepes With Shrimp Sauce Crepes
To make crepes: combine milk, egg, flour and salt; beat until smooth.
Use crepe maker or fry crepes, one at a time, in lightly greased 6 or 7-inch skillet, using 3 tablespoonsful batter for each crepe.
Pour batter into skillet; tilt pan quickly so that batter... - 40.4317
Baked Flounder With Shrimp And Crab Stuffing
The baked flounder with shrimp and crab stuffing is prepared along with green vegetables. Stuffed with buttered crumbs along with vegetables and cooked shrimp and crabmeat, the baked flounder recipe is cooked in the oven and can be garnished with lime slices... - 48.5431
Cold Crab Supreme
The cold crab supreme is a gelatin and crabmeat salad mold. Herbed and flavored with mayonnaise, the cold crab supreme is chilled and best served with eggs, shrimp and parsley garnish with russian dressing. - 36.7777
Crab Stuffed Artichokes
Mix together in a bowl the parsley, shallot, lemon juice, oil, salt, hot pepper seasoning, and tarragon.
Add seafood and mix lightly.
Cover and chill.
Trim off stem end of each artichoke and scoop out center choke.
Gently spread open leaves slightly and spoon... - 38.857
1. Beat cream until stiff in a large bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, onion and parsley; blend well. Use to dress cooked chilled crab meat, shrimps or scallops. - 25.1917
Green Goddess Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender, process the parsley, anchovies, chives, garlic, and tarragon until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, and vinegar and process 1 minute more or until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Drizzle over fresh... - 28.9273
Flavorful Homemade Shrimp Salad
Looking for a yummy salad recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then watch this video and learn to make a simple yet very tasty and flavorful shrimp salad that makes an excellent appetizer, as well as side dish. This dish is easy to make yet impressive... - 124.587
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Combine anchovies, green onion, parsley, tarragon, and chives in a bowl; mix lightly.
Stir in mayonnaise and vinegar; mix thoroughly. - 29.2298
Mexican Crab Louis
Combine vinegar and oil; add salt to taste.
Place romaine pieces in a bowl; add oil-vinegar mixture and toss, coating leaves evenly.
Arrange on a large platter or 4 individual salad plates.
For 1 large salad, arrange a ring of crab or shrimp on greens,... - 36.9787
San Francisco Dressing
Blend all ingredients together.
If desired, chill before serving on salad.
For a whole-meal salad on a hot summer night, toss chunks of crisp western iceberg lettuce with tomato wedges, hard-cooked egg slices, and cooked shrimp or crab legs.
Top with... - 27.2517
Crab Meat Spread
Blend all ingredients together, adding only enough dressing to moisten the spread variations Lobster, shrimp, tuna, etc., may be substituted for the crab meat. - 26.6193
1.In a jar mix mayonnaise with chili sauce, India relish, hard cooked egg, pimiento, green pepper, celery, vinegar, dry mustard, green onions, paprika, black pepper, season all, turmeric and A- 1 sauce.
2.Mix well and refrigerate.
3.Serve with... - 34.5939
In bowl, combine mayonnaise and chili sauce until smooth.
Add crab meat, green pepper, celery onion, salt and pepper.
Fold in whipped cream.
Chill before serving.
Serve in lettuce cups.
Two 7 1/2-oz. cans crab meat, drained and flaked, or two 6-oz.... - 40.7538
Seafood Cheese Round
these seafood cheese rounds are cream cheese and seafood combo that can be served as appetizers. Made with shrimp and crabmeat, the seafood cheese round is made savory and spicy and best served with snipped parsley as garnish. - 38.6885
Papaya And Crab Salad
Papaya and Crab Salad is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 34.7102
Tomato Caviar Appetizers
Salt tomatoes, invert and chill.
Combine eggs with onion; add pepper and fill drained tomatoes with mixture.
Arrange each on watercress .and top with mayon-naise.
Other fillings: Small pearl onions and chopped " celery with 'French dressing.*" Diced... - 33.2324
Shrimp And Rice Salad
1. Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Add crab-boil mix and shrimp to it and boil it for some time. Simmer the crab boil and shrimp mix for some time till it is cooked perfectly.
2. Drain excess water and wash the cooked shrimp and crab... - 46.3723
Land And Sea Salad
1. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, minced garlic, curry powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
2. Mix well to make the Curry Dressing and keep aside.
3. In a salad bowl, add the greens.
4. On top of the greens, add... - 47.0262
Combine first 9 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine water, salt, and seasoning in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or... - 44.5666
Warm Cioppino Salad
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir shrimp in oil until pink, about 2 minutes.
Lift out and set aside.
Add mushrooms and zucchini to pan; stir often on medium-high heat until zucchini is tender-crisp to bite, about 3 minutes.
Return... - 34.9872
1. Combine fish and shellfish and arrange over salad greens in a shallow serving bowl or small platter
2. Garnish with melon balls, strawberries or other fruit and serve with wafers or crackers
3. Pass the Louie Dressing - 35.6037
Rice And Shrimp Salad
Mix all ingredients (except salad dressing) together in large bowl. Season well, pour in dressing and marinate 10 minutes.
Serve on lettuce leaves or in hollowed-out pineapple halves. - 28.5358
Seafood Fajita Salad
Seafood Fajita Salad became famous in my home after our friend prepared some for us. You will have to taste this Seafood Fajita Salad to get to know the difference. Prepare it right away! - 34.3526
Seafood Rice Ring
I tried this Seafood Rice Ring for the seafood themed party last week and it was an instant hit. This is a chill and serve salad and wont take much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Seafood Rice Ring. - 37.9059
This delightful seafood medley is a perfect meal salad that can be served in a jiffy. Made with canned tuna, crab and shrimps and tossed with cucumbers and capers in french dressing and lemon juice, this recipe makes for a very appetizing seafood meal. - 38.1182
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Seafood Potpourri. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Seafood Potpourri. - 37.7681
1) In a mortar and pestle, crush the chile and garlic to a fine paste.
2) Add the paste into the salad bowl.
3) Stir in sliced tomatoes, papaya and carrot in that order.
4) Toss well.
5) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by adding crab paste,... - 46.5964
Seafood Medley has a Fantastic taste. The Lemon juice and mayonnaise gives the Seafood Medley Mind Blowing taste. - 34.085
Peel hard-cooked eggs and mash with a fork. Add pickle relish, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper. Chill. When ready to serve, assemble in following order: place a slice of bread on the plate and add a piece or two of lettuce. Top with a scoop of the egg salad,... - 21.63
1) Take a bowl and flake tuna fish and crab meat.
2) Clean and wash shrimp and mix with the tuna flakes.
3) Sprinkle French dressing and let it chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and toss... - 42.6865
Place crab, lobster, shrimp and tomatoes on the layer of mixed greens.
Serve the salad garnished with olives and pimiento, mixed with French Dressing. - 36.2753
Fruits Of The Sea Mayonnaise Ring
Dissolve jello in a scant pint of boiling water.
When cool, add mayonnaise, whipped cream, chives, pimiento, and capers.
Marinate the shrimp, crab, lobster in a red dressing 1/2 hour before serving.
In the meanwhile, pour jello mixture into a wet ring... - 35.2332
Honolulu Seafood Salad
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Immediately drain in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain, Slice avocado crosswise; brush with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
In a mixing bowl combine the cooked noodles, avocado slices, pineapple chunks,... - 39.7831
MIX AND LET REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT BEFORE ADDING TO SALAD INGREDIANTS.
Toss together and garnish with chopped tomato. - 32.9329
Sprout & Tomato Salad
In a frying pan over low heat, toast sesame seed until golden (about 2 minutes), shaking pan frequently; set aside.
In a salad bowl, mix together sprouts, lettuce, celery, onion, tomatoes, and shrimp (if used).
Make oil-vinegar dressing as directed.
Sprinkle... - 29.0825
Peel orange; remove as much white membrane as possible.
Cut into slices and each slice into quarters.
Sprinkle with kirsch.
Prepare dressing by blending together all dressing ingredients.
Arrange orange pieces in 4 champagne glasses lined with lettuce... - 37.9486
Line two plates with lettuce.
Put half of crab meat in the center of each plate.
Arrange shrimp around crab meat.
Slice eggs into thin circles and place egg slices on top of crab meat.
Slice tomatoes and arrange tomato slices around the outside of the... - 40.3419
1) Sprinkle about 3 tablespoons lemon juice on shrimp and add celery.
2) Add some mayonnaise to moistened it and then season with salt and pepper.
3) Now, add hard-cooked eggs.
4) In a salad bowl, arrange and assemble the salad over lettuce and... - 37.1083
Seafood Filled Avocados
1. Combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, lime rind, salt and chilies in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously; whisk dressing until thoroughly blended.
2. Break crab meat into coarse shreds, picking out and discarding any shell or cartilage.
3.... - 35.1823
Talk Of The Town Salad
No wonder this salad is named Talk Of The Town Salad . When something has a taste so hard to resist there is no denying the fact that it is the talk of the town. Talk Of The Town Salad is one of my favorites for the heavenly mix of crab lobster, cheese,... - 31.4207
Artichoke Seafood Salad
This typical Artichoke Seafood Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Artichoke Seafood Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 43.1387
Seafood Tomato And Avocado Salad
1. Wash tomatoes, peel, cut into 6 petals by cutting from stem end to within 1 inch of the bottom, sprinkle with salt, marinate in dressing and chill.
2. Combine avocado and sea food, sprinkle with lemon juice and fill the center of each tomato, pulling the... - 32.7955
Artichoke Seafood Salad
1) Wash artichokes, trim stems, and discard any outer tough leaves.
2) Cut the top half of artichokes and discard thorny tip of each leaf.
3) Cover and boil artichokes in salted water for 20-45 minutes depending on the size of it.
4) Drain it... - 45.6202
Classic Land And Sea Salad
1) In salad bowl add top greens, crab meat, shrimp, cherry tomato halves, and green onion.
2) Place in refrigerator.
3) Before serving, peel and slice avocado.
4) Mix it to the salad.
5) Toss the mixture with chilled Curry Dressing.
6) To prepare curry... - 37.954
Dijon Seafood Salad
Thaw crab- or shrimp-flavored fish. Cut any large pieces into bite-size pieces.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, chives, and Dijon-style mustard.
Line 3 plates with shredded lettuce. Combine garbanzo... - 34.2195
Morro Bay Salad
Morro Bay Salad is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this Morro Bay Salad recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 44.1737
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
Avocado Holiday Supreme
Combine the lobster, crab meat, shrimp and green and red peppers in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients, blending well.
Cut the unpeeled avocados in half.
Remove the pits.
Carefully fold together the dressing... - 39.2072
Combine ingredients; refrigerate until used. - 19.3648
Cut shrimp into small pieces and flake crab meat.
Combine shrimp, crab meat, carrots egg and onion in a bowl; chill.
Combine sour cream, parsley, lemon rind and juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl; chill.
Lightly toss dressing with seafood... - 37.7829
Basic Seafood Salad
Break seafood in chunks or flake it, if necessary.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add celery and salad dressing.
Mix lightly: season.
Chill. - 29.0526
Break seafood in chunks or flake it, if necessary.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add celery and salad dressing.
Mix lightly; season.
Serve with lemon wedges. - 32.1262
Orange And Seafood Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and combine seafood with orange pieces.
2) Pour sour cream dressing and toss to coat well.
3) Take a serving platter, arrange a bed of shredded lettuce and serve. - 31.9977
Seafarer Hors D Oeuvre
Heat cheese in 1-quart bowl on High 30 seconds to 1 minute to soften.
Add crab, lemon juice, dressing mix and mayonnaise and mix until well blended.
Arrange zucchini slices in serving dish(es).
Top each slice with a tea-spoonful of crab mixture.
Sprinkle with... - 32.2387
Any combination of seafood, or shrimps only, may be used.
Method If shrimps are raw, place them in a baking dish, add water and lemon juice, cover and bake in a moderately low oven (325Â°F) for 15 minutes or until cooked.
Cool shrimps in the liquid.
Open... - 24.9465
Neptune Pasta Mad
1. Cook the pasta until barely al dente according to package directions. Add the broccoli, and cook for another 30 seconds, or just until the broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Place the pasta mixture... - 34.474
This cold salad recipe salad is an easy and ready to served recipe that can be prepared with chicken aor tuna or even seafood. Mixed with whipped cream, chopped onions, peas, carrots, celery and dressed with salad dressing, the cold salad is served with added... - 33.2205
Cut the tops from the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, blend the seafood, vegetables and dressing together.
Fill the tomato cavity with the seafood mixture.
Place the sprouts on four chilled serving plates, top with a tomato and... - 34.8715
Basic Seafood Salad
1. In a large bowl, tip in the seafood.
2. Flake the seafood up till it is completely mixed up.
3. Season the sea food with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Add the celery and mix well
5. Pour in the salad dressing and mix well. Season again if... - 38.3456
1. In the large bowl, put the inner package of crab-flavored fish or the package of shrimp. Fill the bowl with cold water. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. While the fish is thawing, put the pea pods in the colander. Place the colander in the sink. Run cold water... - 32.0984
Basic Shellfish Salad
Mix all but last 2 ingredients, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Add celery and cucumber, mix well, and taste for salt if anchovy paste is not used.
Serve mounded in lettuce cups, hollowed-out tomatoes, halved avocados, or in the center of a tomato aspic or... - 33.3757
Warm Cioppino Salad
1. To prepare lemon dressing, in a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, basil, oregano, and garlic; set aside.
2. Place spinach in a wide serving bowl, cover, and set aside.3. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is... - 33.2336
Seafood Bake has a lovely taste. Seafood Bake gets its taste from seafood with soup and salad dressing. Seafood Bake is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.9107
1. To prepare the dressing: In the bowl of a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process until smooth.
2. To prepare the salad: Line a large serving plate with the greens. In a medium-size bowl, toss the seafood, celery, red pepper, and... - 34.1913
This shellfish aspic is a seafood and gelatin mold made with chicken stock. Flavored with mustard, worcestershire sauce and herbed with chervil, chives and tarragon. Svory and full of the flavors of the sea, the shellfish aspic is great for a side in meals. - 46.759
Cajun Stuffed Snapper
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a large shallow roasting pan. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onion, celery, green pepper, shallots, and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the... - 32.8298
Crunchy Seafood Salad
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6.... - 45.4808
Peel grapefruit and section, reserving sections and juice.
Squeeze juice from membranes and reserve also.
Prepare marinade by combining 1/2 cup grapefruit juice, the oil, salt, mustard and white pepper.
Add seafood; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate several hours... - 42.9602
Palace Court Salad
1. Cook the artichoke hearts according to the package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain. In a large bowl, mix the seafood with the celery, onion, and radishes. Stir in the mayonnaise until the mixture is lightly coated.
2. Line a serving platter... - 34.51
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine the soup, salad dressing, and milk together; blend thoroughly.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and sprinkle with paprika to taste.
4) Bake in the preheated oven... - 42.4135
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Tuna salad sandwiches are filling and nutrtious sandwiches made with canned tuna served between bread. A non-cooked sandwich this tuna salad sandwich is prepared along with sweet pickle, sour cream, and butter for more flavor. Simply assembled, this sandwich... - 39.49
Green Goddess Salad With Meat
The Green Goddess Salad is a gorgeous seafood or chicken salad with greens and herbs. Seasoned with tarragon, garlic and vinegar, the Green Goddess Salad is aptly the Goddess of salads. Try this utterly delicious accompaniment dish and let me know if you'd... - 48.4399
Molded Seafood Salad
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water in saucepan to soften.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in salt, lemon juice and Tabasco.
Gradually stir into mayonnaise until blended.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Turn... - 41.6806
Fruit & Fish Salad Plate
In a large bowl combine the cold rice, green onions, green pepper and celery.
Toss together to combine.
In another bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper.
Make sure that the dressing is very well... - 40.1514
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085
Seafood Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add wine or cider and onion and place halibut on it. Poach covered for 10 minutes.
2) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
3) To the liquid in the pan add lobster bisque and cook in simmering heat for 2 minutes.
4) Stir... - 46.0743