- » Crab Shrimp Dip
Crab Shrimp Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab shrimp dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab shrimp dip recipes.
Crab & Shrimp Party Log
Mix all ingredients, except the parsley, together to form a log.
Roll in parsley.
Cover with saran wrap.
Chill at least 2 hours, best if overnight. - 24.6077
Shrimp Crab Dip
Let shrimp soup defrost.
Add soup, crab and egg yolk to cheese.
Keep warm over chafing dish or double boiler. - 26.3831
Snappy Crab Dip
Snappy Crab Dip is a great dip to serve with chips and crackers. It makes the very much likes crab meat much more interesting. Enjoy Snappy Crab Dip amongst your friends. - 36.7426
Hot Seafood Cheese Dip
My sister likes this Hot Seafood Cheese Dip recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of condiments. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this condiment .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dip... - 36.5813
Steamed Snow Crab Legs
Looking for a no-fuss recipe to prepare this weeknight? Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite crab recipe — snow crab legs that isn't just extremely flavorful and tantalizing, thanks to zesty Creole seasonings and Cajun cocktail sauce, but also... - 100.024
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Baked stuffed shrimps are prepared with jumbo shrimps or lobster shrimps. Stuffed with a mix of crabmeat and breadcrumbs with milk and eggs, the baked stuffed shrimps are made savory with added worcestershire sauce, mustard, tabasco sauce and mayonnaise.... - 47.8112
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612
1) Into a saucepan, add the cream cheese
2) Mix till smooth
3) Add in the soup, sour cream, paprika, and the garlic powder
4) Heat everything over a medium heat and cook till just heated through
5) Add in the crab meat, shrimp and about 3 tablespoons... - 44.9511
Chafing Dish Dip
Stir in flour well and gradually add milk.
Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
To the white sauce, add cooked and peeled shrimp, boiled crab-meat, boiled trout, boiled lobster and sauteed oysters.
Boil celery, onions, bell pepper,... - 45.0509
Lobster Or Crab Fondue
Combine first 2 ingredients in metal or ceramic fondue pot.
Cover; heat over direct moderate heat, stirring often.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Heat to serving temperature over direct low heat.
If desired, stir in sherry just before... - 35.9205
Seafood Cracker Dip
In a blender combine non-fat cottage cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Remove from blender and mix in seafood.
Cover and chill. - 24.2053
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178
Sweet N' Sour Dip For Shellfish
Combine dry ingredients.
Add vinegar and blend thoroughly.
Boil mixture for 1 min.
Cool thoroughly and add oil slowly, beating mixture until thickened.
Add onion, green pepper and pimiento.
Garnish top with slices of pimiento and small slice of green... - 36.346
Combine sweet and sour sauce with Chinese mixed pickled vegetables in small saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until sauce is melted.
Reduce heat; keep warm.
Carefully remove the shell from the meat end of each claw using kitchen shears or nut cracker.
If... - 43.2934
Squash Blossoms Stuffed With Crab And Goat Cheese
Seafood and fruit is a rare combination and here is a recipe using the combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Crab and Goat Cheese with ingredients picked up from the local farmer's market. Freshness in a prepared food,... - 112.851
Hot Seafood Dip
Mix together and bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle before serving with chopped pecans. - 21.9417
Seafood dip goes well with crackers or chips, I often try this with buttered round breads too. The recipe of seafood dip is way too easy and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Add this to your party menu next week. - 25.2419
Bon Appetit Dip Aux Herbes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Beat the cheese till it is creamy.
3) Stir in the milk or cream very gradually, along with the seasoned stock base (dissolve the base in hot water beforehand).
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix... - 35.0258
Spicy Seafood Dip
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and yogurt.
2. Beat with a spoon or with a wire whisk until well blended and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Serve the Spicy Seafood Dip... - 36.9738
Chef K's Stuffed Shrimp
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Slice down the centre 3/4's through, flat with a meat mallet.
Place on a baking sheet.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan; add the flour, reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes.
Add 1 cup (250 ml) of milk.
Cook, stirring until a very thick... - 41.6767
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Shell shrimp, leaving tails on.
Butterfly shrimp by splitting down the back almost but not all the way through; devein.
Cook celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter till tender; blend in 1 tablespoon flour.
Stir in milk and cook till... - 46.1724
Kickin' Seafood Sauce
Have some cold seafood leftover? Whether it is fish, shrimp, crab or claws, this Kickin' Seafood Sauce is ideal. Kickin' Seafood Sauce adds taste to your favorite cooked cold seafood. - 16.1491
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 42.6948
Curried Fish Or Seafood
Prepare Curry Sauce in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct low flame.
Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind.
Fold in 1 to 1 1/2 cups diced fish or boned and flaked or diced seafood (salmon, tuna, halibut, shrimp, crab meat, or... - 17.9411
Spinach Leaf Surprise
Place crackers on 1 or 2 trays in a single layer; top with a spinach leaf.
Place 1 teaspoonful of dip (your choice) on top of spinach leaf.
Pretty and tasty! Gail McAuley - 20.8286
Simple Cocktail Sauce
Would you like to spice up your seafood with a simple yet delectable sauce? This dish is prepared using ketchup and horseradish. With Beryl Stokes stir this fabulous sauce and reserve it for your moments of need. - 87.4327
Combine all ingredients, and mix well. Serve with shrimp, crab, or mixed seafood cocktails or as a dip for seafood. - 18.085
In 2-cup glass measure, melt butter slowly on 20 (low) 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until completely melted and oil starts to separate but has not started to bubble.
Let butter stand a few minutes, skim off foam.
Slowly pour off yellow oil and reserve.
This is... - 24.301
Zesty Seafood Vegetable Spread
This zesty seafood vegetable spread is a flavorful seafood and cream cheese spread. Prepared with cream cheese and sour cream base, the seafood vegetable dip can be made with crab or shrimps. Combined togther with vegetable soup and dip mix, it is chilled and... - 34.3886
Chinese Hot Pot
1. If using Asian noodles, soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Boil the broth in a large saucepot. Add the clams and dumplings, and simmer until the first clam starts to open, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the crab, lettuce, and noodles, and simmer until... - 27.2517
Seafood Surprise Crepes
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour, reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes.
Add 1 cup (250 ml) of milk and cook very slowly over low heat until very thick.
Add the crab and shrimp, then blend.
Divide equally among the crepes.
Roll and refrigerate... - 40.3658
Quick Spring Rolls
1) Dampen the rice paper with water and soften with fingers.
2) Over each damp rice paper, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons alfaalfa sprouts, leaving 1 cm edge around.
3) Add 2 tablespoons crab meat on top of the sprouts and sprinkle with a little... - 36.8232
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, basil, salt and pepper.
2. Mix and bring to a boil.
3. Decrease heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Bring to boil and add clams.
5. Cover and cook over... - 46.9672
Gumbo And Soups
Gumbo And Soups has a luscious taste. Gumbo And Soups gets its taste from chicken mixed with Worcestershire sauce and veal. Gumbo And Soups is inspired by many around the world. - 47.001
Spicy Boiled Crayfish
Rinse crayfish to remove any sand or mud.
Place in a large bowl or kettle of cold salted water.
Refrigerate up to 1 hour or until ready to cook crayfish.
Prepare Spicy Boil, if used.
In a 6- to 8-quart kettle, combine Spicy Boil or crab or shrimp boil, 4... - 43.8359
Dragon Roll Sushi
1. Cut unagi into slices as shown in the video.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori... - 116.17
Cut onion in chunks.
Cut red pepper in chunks and discard seeds.
Cut Swiss chard stems in 2-inch lengths; cut leaves in 2-inch-wide strips.
Using metal blade, process onion, red pepper, Swiss chard stems, and leaves separately with on-off bursts until each is... - 42.7463
1. In a pan, melt margarine and stir inb the flour
2. Add paprika, sugar, milk, mustard, salt and onion and cook tilll the mixture turns thick
3. Add grated cheese, turn the heat off and add to the seafood; mix well
4. Apply butter on a large... - 42.102
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Using cookie cutters, cut different shapes of the bread slices
3) Keep aside the trimmings to make breadcrumbs
4) Onto a greased baking sheet place the cut out bread shapes
5) Bake for 5 minutes till... - 42.1779
Bolas De Arroz Empanizadas (onigiris)
1. In saucepan, add rice and water. Cook until done. Drain, and let it cool.
2. Take a handful of rice, and roll it with your hands, about a size of baseball.
3. Dig a hole with your fingers, until you reach the centre of the ball.
4.... - 103.817
This chicken gumbo recipe is my mom's favorite & she loves to make it on her own.She throws in any & all kind of seafood that she can lay her hands on combined with bacon,chicken & beef.
This sure will tickle your taste buds. - 33.8828
It’s Easy To Make Your Own Sushi
While sushi at its most sophisticated is undeniably haute cuisine, at its simplest, sushi is just vinegared rice. It’s easy to make a simple sushi. You just heat a vinegar sauce, cook some rice and toss together. Then prep a few no-cook fillings and... - 45.3879
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015