- » Crab Scissors
Crab Scissors Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab scissors recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab scissors recipes.
Grilled Dungeness Crab
1) Light the coals in grill or preheat broiler.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter until it is foamy.
3) Now, add shallots and sautÃ© until light golden.
4) Add lemon juice slowly until the sauce is tangy enough. Cook the sauce on... - 31.6106
Grilled Dungeness Crab
Grilled Dungeness Crab has a Awesome taste.The Butter and Shallot gives the Grilled Dungeness Crab one of its kind taste. - 32.4726
Crab And Zucchini Terrine
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water, cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Pour the zucchini (courgettes) into a colander and leave to drain.
Put the butter into a bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1... - 45.1867
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.917
Crab Cakes Stuffed With Lobster Tails
Readymade crab cakes stuffed into the lobster tails sounds like a typical restaurant type meal! Nikki whips this up right in her kitchen and she will show you how! Watch this informative video! - 88.0255
Deviled Crab Dip
Deviled crab dip makes a yummy pick for those seafood theme parties and believe me when I say that this is a pretty easy recipe. Try this deviled crab dip with potato chips or crackers. - 26.0635
Mushrooms Stuffed With Crab
Separate the mushroom stalks from the caps, Rinse and chop in a food processor.
Put the chopped stalks in a bowl with the butter and lemon juice.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Wipe the mushroom caps with a damp cloth or kitchen paper and put... - 45.1189
Broiled Crab Legs In Herb Butter
Method Melt butter and add garlic (if used), herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
Place crab legs in a flameproof baking dish, pour over the butter and broil 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the legs, turning once.
Alternatively bake the legs in a very... - 17.6325
Stir Fried Crab Legs
1. Soak crab legs in water 30 minutes to leach out some of salt brine used for packaging.
2. Meanwhile, cut off roots from green onions; discard. Cut green tops into 1-inch lengths; set aside.
3. Cut crab legs into 2-inch-long pieces with poultry scissors or... - 35.6223
Crab Flower Pots
Cut bread in 1-inch slices; freeze.
Cut circles from frozen slices with round cutter (about 1 inch in diameter).
Hollow out centers with scissors or paring knife, leaving bottom and sides about 34 inch thick.
Combine next 5 ingredients Add lemon juice and... - 30.8434
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 120.741
Steamed Alaskan Crab Legs
1) In a large pot place steamer basket and fill with water.
2) Boil the water and place the crab legs in the basket.
3) Steam for 16 minutes if legs are frozen and for 7 minutes if defrosted.
4) Using kitchen tongs remove the legs and let cool for... - 39.0123
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Using kitchen scissors cut a lengthwise slit through back of each lobster.
2) Press the tail open with fingers to expose the meat.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© green onion,
and celery until tender.
4) Add... - 44.005
To clean crabs, wash crabs in cold water, twist legs and claws off, set aside, remove and discard hard back and grey feathered gills from crab.
Cut crab, in half with kitchen scissors.
Use legs and claws as well as body of crab.
Mix salt, chilli, turmeric... - 45.6337
Canape Flower Pots
Cut bread in 1-inch slices: freeze.
Cut out circles from frozen slices with 1-inch round cutter.
Hollow out centers with scissors or paring knife, leaving bottom and sides about 1/4-inch thick.
Combine crab meat, celery, green pepper, and seasonings.
Add... - 33.3147