- » Crab Salad
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Salad is an accompaniment dish made using crab. It is mostly cooked in Asian Cuisine, specially the Malaysian, Indian and Japanese cuisines.
Preparation of Crab Salad
The ingredients and method of preparation ... More »
Alaskan King Crab And Strawberry Salad
This pretty, scrummy salad comes together in a hurry and takes advantage of tasty, crunchy, ocean-fresh crabs. This delectable salad is chockfull of tender crab meat, greens and a delectable dressing. Perfect for lunch or dinner, you can serve this as light... - 132.454
Low-fat Crab Salad Dressed With Grapefruit Mint Citronette
This low-fat rendition of Crab salad makes a first-class lunch or light supper entrée for the summer. This is a lighter, healthier and zestier version of the traditional crab salad. The citrusy and refreshing mint dressing brings out the delicate flavors of... - 117.78
Grilled Salmon With Crab Salad On Cedar Plank
Salmon cooked on cedar plank has a unique taste, don’t you too feel the same. Here is a video for grilled salmon with crab salad cooked on cedar plank. So what else does the chef do to the salmon? Watch the video for the answer. - 97.5388
Spicy Macaroni And Crab Salad
Clyde is making a quick salad recipe for the vegetarians using artificial crabmeat. Its quick to make if you have your macaroni boiled and ready. He uses a few ingredients from the kitchen and the most essential part of this dish is its hot curry power which... - 79.1534
Hot Crab Salad Boats
Hot Crab Salad Boat is a nice way to serve a filling salad. Although this is a salad but it can also be served as a side dish or snack. Hot Crab Salad Boats taste better than any other salad. It is a great recipe to serve and share with your friends plus a... - 51.4972
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad tastes great and is simple to make. Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad must be tried by all salad lovers. Try this delightful recipe for the next party that you host and grab a bag full of compliments. - 50.1617
Fruit And Crab Salad
Fruit And Crab Salad is a old fashion but very delicious. The seafood lover just relishes munching fruit and crab salad. The prefect amalgamation of mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard gives the fruit and crab salad a mouth watering taste. - 48.5566
Crabmeat Chefs Salad
1) In a blender, place cucumber, parsley flakes, lemon juice, salt, paprika, tarragon.
2) Process at the medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture is pureed.
4) In a bowl, toss together salad greens, mushrooms and green pepper.
5)... - 48.4057
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.0045
Molded Crab Salad
1) Soak and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Take a double boiler and combine mustard, eggs, salt, and sugar, in the top chamber.
3) Add vinegar and cream, cook over hot water until the mixture coat a silver spoon, ensure to stir... - 47.3449
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, olive oil, vinegar, onion, parsley and whipped cream. Combine all together.
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne to season.
3) Add olives and stir well.
4) Place inside... - 47.0265
Crab And Avocado Salad
1) MAKING THE DRESSING: In a bow mix all the dressing ingredients.
2) Mix the crab meat, mayonnaise, tabasco, chives, garlic and seasoning. Mix with the dressing and let it stand for 30 minutes.
3) Right before serving, peel the avocado... - 44.9602
1. In a pan of water soften gelatin and heat gently, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Add seasonings, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion and beat with rotary beater until blended.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and then fold in celery and... - 44.9392
Artichokes With Crabmeat Salad
Put the whole egg into a small saucepan of boiling water and boil on a conventional cooker for 10 minutes.
Put the frozen artichokes side by side, on a plate and sprinkle with three quarters of the lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 44.5625
Crab Salad Island Style
1) Combine together the crab meat, banana, pineapple chunks, scallion, pepper and celery in a medium bowl.
2) Combine together the yogurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl or a measuring cup.
3) Add the yogurt mixture to the crab mixture and combine... - 44.5207
Crab Salad Margareta
1. Start by cutting the eggs in half, and removing the yolks and chopping the whites
2. Ina serving plate, place the chopped egg whites in the centre, pile the crabmeat over and sieve the egg yolks around, then
place the slices of... - 44.0426
Jellied Crab Salad
1 In a pan, heat the soup.
2 In a bowl soften gelatin in cold water.
3 Stir the gelatin in to the soup.
4 In a bowl, cream mayonnaise and cheese together until very smooth.
5 Allow the soup to cool.
6 When soup has cooled mix all... - 43.9848
Mock Crab Meat Salad
The mock crab meat salad is prepared with habilut steaks cooked in stock and wine and combined with mayo and dill. Served on lettuce with melon rings, the mock crab meat salad is perfect for those allergic to crabs and is best served with grapes and lime... - 43.8818
Hot Shrimp Crab Salad
1 Remove the shell pieces from the crab meat.
2 Rinse and clean the shrimps throughly.
3 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except last 2 and mix lightly.
4 In 4 oiled baking shells, pile the mixture.
5 Mix the oil and crumbs.
6 ... - 43.5385
1. In a pan add water soften gelatin and heat gently, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Beat adding seasonings, lemon juice, mayonnaise and onion with rotary beater until blended.
3. Chill until slightly thickened and fold in celery and flaked... - 43.2831
Coconut Crab Salad
Peel grapefruit and lift segments out of membrane into salad bowl (reserve a few for garnish).
Peel avocado, and slice (set aside a few slices and sprinkle with lemon juice).
Add to bowl.
Slice 2 artichoke hearts into bowl (save 2 for garnish).
Add shredded... - 43.2571
Shrimp & Crab Salad
Shrimp & Crab Salad is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Shrimp & Crab Salad dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 43.1732
Papaya Crab Salad
1) Skin the papayas.
2) Slice lengthwise into two and remove seeds.
3) Take 6 individual salad plates and arrange the papayas on the greens.
4) Spoon crabmeat mixture into it.
5) In a small bowl add mayonnaise and sour cream. Blend... - 43.1323
Chesapeake Crab Salad
Make the dressing by combining the mayonnaise, whipped cream, chili sauce, green onions, green pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Season with salt; cover and refrigerate.
Line 4 large plates with lettuce leaves.
Shred the remaining lettuce and arrange on... - 43.0937
1) Remove any cartilage from the crab meat.
2) Into a medium bowl, add in the mayonnaise, chopped parsley, chives, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well.
3) Next, add in the crabmeat and cucumber. Toss the salad around to... - 43.0599
Crab Salad Hearts
Soften gelatin in cold white wine.
In a saucepan combine tomato juice, dry white wine, salt, brown sugar, cloves, onion slices and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and stir in gelatin wine mixture.
Add lemon juice.
Cool until mixture... - 42.9741
1) If required, remove cartilage from crabmeat.
2) In medium bowl, put mayonnaise, parsley, chives, Worcestershire, and lemon juice; mix well.
3) Add crabmeat and cucumber.
4) Toss well.
5) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator, until... - 42.4013
Curried Crab Salad
Carefully remove fibers from crabmeat.
Keep crabmeat chilled while combining rest of ingredients.
Fold crabmeat lumps into the sauce carefully so as not to break lumps.
Serve in lettuce cups garnished with tomato slices, stuffed olives, and... - 42.3169
Crab Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Slice the top of each tomato and scoop the pulp out. Ensure that the shells are left intact.
2) Invert the tomatoes so that they are properly drained.
3) Dice enough tomato pulp to make about ½ cup full.
4) Mix together ½ cup of tomato pulp,... - 41.9186
Creamy Crab Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, carrot, cucumber and green pepper.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper; pour over salad and toss to... - 41.7534
Molded Crab Salad
This Molded Crab Salad is a delicious and versatile pick to go with any meal and any occasion. Quite simple to make, you will be amazed at the easy your Molded Crab Salad is made! - 41.659
Baked Crab Salad
Baked crab salad is a filling baked salad made with crab meat. Cooked with milk and butter, te baked crab salad has pimientos, almonds and eggs in it. flavored with worcestershire sauce and pepper, the crab salad is baked with a topping of breadcrumbs. - 40.9076
Gene's Dungeness Crab Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients and mix well; chill.
Chill crab meat; cut into large pieces.
Toss dressing with crab meat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce cups on 4 to 6 chilled plates.
Fill bottoms of cups with shredded lettuce.
Top with... - 40.7006
Molded Crabmeat Salad
Soften gelatin in the water and heat slowly until dissolved, stirring constantly.
Beat in the salt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and onion.
Chill until it begins to thicken.
Fold in celery and crabmeat and pour into small mold.
A fish mold is especially... - 40.6837
Baked Crab Salad
Saute onion, celery, green pepper, and parsley in butter in large skillet until tender.
Break toast into small pieces, and moisten with water; add to vegetables.
Add crabmeat and mayonnaise; mix well.
Spoon into 6 individual crab shells or 1-quart... - 40.6039
Crab salad is a very simple to make and delicious to eat salad. If you are a foodie you will love it. The crab salad is an interesting yet simple dish to prepare. Enjoy the simple crab salad immediately. - 40.4619
Crabmeat Salad Bites
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water according to package directions.
Cover and chill well.
Combine rice, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
Fold in crabmeat, celery and green onion.
Serve in cooled,... - 40.1192
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
Combine cheese, soup, mayonnaise, onions, Worcestershire, salt in double boiler and heat until blended.
Remove from heat.
Add crabmeat and celery.
Pour into 1 large or several small molds and chill until firm.
Serve on... - 40.1129
Curried Crab Salad
1. In a bowl, combine crabmeat, apples, green peppers and olives
2. Add mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and curry to it and chill for several hours
3. Serve as required - 40.0851
Soft Shell Crab Salad With Almonds And Pepper Dressing
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
Dredge each crab first in the flour, then egg, and finally the almonds.
Set the crabs aside.
In a medium skillet heat the oil and saute the crabs... - 40.0538
Crab Meat Salad In Snow Pea Pods
Remove stem ends and string the snow peas.
Blanch in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water for about 20 seconds.
Plunge immediately in cold water to stop the cooking and preserve their color.
Drain and pat dry.
Carefully pick over the crab meat to... - 39.8181
Easy Crab Salad
1) Blend together the pepper, dry mustard, Bon Appetit, MSG, ginger, cayenne, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
2) Pick over the crab meat in order to remove bits of the shell, if any.
3) Combine together the mayonnaise mixture, crab meat, celery and... - 39.7819
Avocado Apple And Crab Salad
Peel avocados, cut in half, discard seeds and slice.
Peel and slice apple.
Drain the crab.
Place lettuce leaves in a salad bowl, add sliced avocados, apples, crabmeat and celery leaves and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over the salad and serve... - 39.6873
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Arrange the lettuce leaves as desired on serving plates.
Fan out the orange quarters on each plate.
Garnish with the crab meat, sprinkled with lemon.
Border with the sauce.
Garnish... - 39.5782
Nancy's Baked Crab Salad
This baked crab salad recipe is made with flaked crab meat and fresh vegetables. Seasoned and flavored with mayo and worcestershire sauce, the baked crab salad is topped with buttered bread crumbs and baked in the oven. - 39.5028
Crab Salad With Pasta
This easy and quick crab salad with pasta recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. This dish is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this crab salad with pasta recipe. - 39.3516
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
The tagliatelle and crab salad is a quick to fix and delicious pasta salad made with crab sticks and tossed with french dressing and cream. Mixed with shallots and pine nuts, the tagliatelle pasta and crab salad is filling and savory. Adapted from Sharp... - 39.332
Crab Salad Nicoise
Cook potatoes in boiling water thirty minutes or until tender, drain, cool ten minutes.
Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a shallow dish. Cook beans in boiling water ten minutes or until tender, drain and cool ten minutes.
Add to potatoes.
Combine oil,... - 39.3149
Hot Crab Salad
Combine crabmeat, celery, green pepper, eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Turn into buttered baking dish (about 1 1/2 quarts).
Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
Dot with butter.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 30 minutes.
Makes 4... - 38.5433
1) Take a large salad bowl and arrange mustard greens in it.
2) Place grapefruit sections and crab on it.
3) Now to make dressing, mix oil, vinegar and mirin.
4) Pour this on the salad and toss it well to coat the greens.
5) Top the salad... - 38.4988
Crab Salad Cups
Bake patty shells according to package directions.
In 11/2-quart casserole combine celery, crab meat, water chestnuts, olives, and green onion.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, wine, and garlic salt; fold into crab mixture.
Bake at 350Â° till bubbly, about... - 38.3452
Crab Wild Rice Salad
Cook rice following package directions; cool.
Mix together crab meat and lemon juice.
Combine rice, crab, green pepper, pimiento, and parsley.
Blend together mayonnaise, Russian salad dressing, and salt.
Add mayonnaise mixture to vegetable-crab mixture and... - 38.1808
Savory Crab Salad
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except crab and lettuce.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. On individual dishes, on a bed of lettuce, spread the above mixture. Garnish with small claws of the crab. - 38.1703
Celery And Crabmeat Salad
1. Flake the crabmeat and mix it lightly with celery, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Add lemon juice and mayonnaise to the bowl and mix well. Chill the meat.
3. Serve the mix inside the ripe avocados or on cool salad greens - 38.0951
Crab Salad In Tomato Basket
1. In a large bowl combine crab meat, cabbage, onion, sesame seed, and cilantro. Toss well.
2. In another bowl whisk together vinegar, sweetener, tamari, ginger root, oil, and salt substitute. Pour over crab meat mixture and toss well.
3. Cut each tomato in... - 37.6193
Jade Crab Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread out the pine nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, red ginger syrup, oil, fresh ginger, orange zest, chili sauce and salt.
3. In a... - 37.5398
King Crab Salad
King Crab Salad is a delicious treat king size! This is a pretty easy recipe and you can prepare the King Crab Salad in a few minutes provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of King Crab Salad. - 37.3915
Crab Salad Tea Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; gently stir in crab and eggs.
Refrigerate until assembling.
With a 3-in.round cookie cutter, cut a circle from each slice of bread.
Spread each with 1/2 teaspoon butter.
Top with lettuce and 2 rounded... - 37.0643
Hot Crab Salad
Combine first seven ingredients.
Turn into buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Top with breadcrumbs mixed with melted butter.
Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Serves 4. - 36.9157
Savory Crab Meat Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Toss crab meat and green peppers with macaroni.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over crab meat mixture; toss lightly until ingredients are evenly coated.
Chill thoroughly. - 36.6948
Shrimp Or Crab Salad
1) In a bowl, marinate together celery, pickles, cucumber, eggs, shrimp or crab meat, and macaroni.
2) Using a whisk, beat the celery mixture until well mixed.
3) Stir in cider vinegar slowly until well mixed.
4) If desired, serve the Shrimp... - 36.3764
Crabmeat Aspic Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water, then dissolve in hot water.
Whip cream and add mayonnaise, chopped eggs, relish, celery and crabmeat.
Mix with gelatin; put in mold and refrigerate until firm.
When the mixture has set, dissolve Jello in 1 cup hot tomato juice,... - 36.3612
This crab salad is a seafood salad made with crabmeat and celery. Combined together and simply dressed with french dressing and mayonnaise, this crab salad is easy to put together and can be served in a hurry. Easy to prepare and delicious, it can be... - 36.3481
Baked King Crab Salad
The baked king crab salad can be prepared with white crab meat or king crab meat. Flavored with mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce and topped with bread crumbs or croutons, the baked king crab salad can be served with lemon slices. - 36.1883
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for 8 minutes, until fragrant. Transfer to a plate and let cool. Coarsely chop the walnuts.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and 2 teaspoons of... - 36.1495
Baked Crab Salad
Mix the green pepper, onion, celery, crab meat, shrimp, eggs, and soft bread crumbs.
Season mayonnaise with pepper and Worcestershire; combine with first mixture.
Spoon into 6 greased scallop shells or a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with cracker or bread... - 35.9568
Shrimp And Crab Salad Rolls
Combine green onions, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and hot sauce in a large bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and crabmeat, stirring to combine.
Line each hoagie roll with 1 lettuce leaf.
Spoon 2/3 cup shrimp mixture into each bun - 35.8502
Clam And Crab Salad
In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, onion, celery, carrot, lime juice, cumin, cilantro and mayonnaise; mix well.
Gently fold in chopped clams and crabmeat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill and allow flavors to develop.
Scoop 1/2 cup of... - 35.5487
Deluxe Crabmeat Salad
Remove any remaining shell or cartilage from crabmeat.
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes, lettuce, and radishes; toss lightly.
Arrange a tomato slice on each lettuce leaf.
Place about 1 cup salad on each tomato slice.
Garnish with radish slices. - 35.5185
Mock Crab Salad
Combine rice, tuna, pimientos and green onions with mayonnaise to moisten in medium bowl.
Add seasonings to taste and mix well.
Serve on lettuce-lined salad plates and garnish with sprigs of parsley - 35.481
Healthy Crab Salad
1. Carefully remove the white and dark meat from the crab claws, legs and carcass, discarding the feathery gills and dead man's fingers. Place the crab meat in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Stir lightly until... - 35.3923
Key West Crab Salad
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, lettuce, cabbage, oranges and onions.
Add the crabmeat and gently toss until combined; set aside.
In small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the orange peel, orange juice, vinegar, oil and tarragon.
Cover and shake... - 35.2541
Red Molded Crab Salad
Combine tomato paste and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Using a rotary beater, beat in cottage cheese, green onions, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
Fold in... - 34.8517
Topnotch Crab Meat Salad
Pick over cooked crab meat carefully to remove particles of shell.
Add salt and paprika.
Marinate in enough French dressing to cover; chill thoroughly.
In a salad bowl arrange crab meat in marinade on a bed of crisp lettuce and spread with mayonnaise.
Top... - 34.8151
Papaya And Crab Salad
Papaya and Crab Salad is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 34.7102
This crab and rice salad is made with cooked crab along with rice. Tossed with mushrooms and bell peppers, this healthy and filling salad meal is flavored with garlic and topped with cranchy walnuts for an extra appeal. - 34.5288
Molded Crab Salad
Dissolve gelatin in water; sprinkle in a few onion flakes.
Add tomato sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Cool until thickened.
Addremain ing ingredients.
Chill until firm. - 34.4591
Combine crabmeat, onion, and parsley in a small bowl; stir well to combine.
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper in a small bowl, srirring until well blended.
Pour over the mixture.
Toss gently to mix well; cover and chill thoroughly.
Spoon... - 34.4416
Hot Crab Salad
Mix all ingredients together and put in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover mixture with 1 1/2 cups canned or fresh crab meat.
Make a white sauce of 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoons flour and 1 1/2 cups milk.
When cooked, add 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
Pour the... - 34.1743
Party Crab Salad
1. Mix crab meat; egg whites, chopped; almonds, sliced; and salt together.
2. Combine mayonnaise and whipped cream and fold into crab meat mixture.
3. Serve on crisp lettuce, garnished with green pepper rings. - 34.1123
Mix the crabmeat, carefully picked over, with the chopped eggs, celery, salt, and almonds.
Blend the mayonnaise and vinegar and combine with the crabmeat mixture.
Garnish with tomato wedges and additional hard-cooked eggs cut in wedges. - 33.8661
Molded Crab Salad
The molded crab salad is a cold gelatin and crab salad. Made with flaked crab meat, pineapples, celery, mayonnaise along with gelatin, the molded crab salad is best served on crisp green s with chopped eggs. - 33.8522
Lumachine And Crabmeat Salad
Combine everything up to the lettuce leaves; mix thoroughly but gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Line a bowl with the lettuce leaves.
Spoon in the pasta and crabmeat mixture, and garnish with the pimento strips and hard-cooked eggs. - 33.4749
Low-calorie Crab Salad
Break crab into chunks, removing cartilage.
Place 3 asparagus spears on each of 6 lettuce-lined plates and 1/3 cup crab meat over the asparagus.
Blend together the dressing, lemon juice, capers, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the... - 33.3982
Crab Meat Barbecue Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add tomato sauce, vinegar, onion, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
When partially set, add crab meat and celery.
Serve on lettuce with mayonnaise. - 33.1717
Deviled Crab Salad
ln a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat, cook the asparagus, covered, in 1/2 cup boiling water until crisp-tender about 5 minutes.
Drain well and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Add the crab, corn, croutons, green and red peppers, and scal lions and... - 33.1693
Hot Crab Salad
Combine green pepper, onion, celery, almonds, crabmeat, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
Fill individual shells or baking dishes with the mixture and top with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes and serve hot. - 32.798
Crab And Rice Salad
Mix together all ingredients except the lettuce.
Serve in individual dishes on a bed of lettuce.
Garnish with small claws of the crab. - 32.7073
Fresh Crab Salad
Fresh Crab Salad has a Marvelous taste. The Lemon juice and mayonnaise gives the Fresh Crab Salad Stupefying taste. - 32.5167
Crab And Tomato Salad
Crab And Tomato Salad has a fine taste. Crab And Tomato Salad gets its taste from crabmeat mixed with mayonnaise and tomatoes. Crab And Tomato Salad is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 32.4746
1. Arrange the lettuce and watercress in a salad bowl and surround with thin wedges of tomato.
2. Mix the crab meat and potatoes together.
3. Add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
4. Pile on top of the lettuce. - 32.4673
Fruited Crab Salad
Cut apricot pieces in half.
In a large mixing bowl combine apricots, crabmeat, strawberries, and celery.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain low-fat yogurt, milk, and curry powder.
Line three salad plates... - 32.4371
Fresh Crab Salad
1. Remove crab flesh from shells (reserve shells for garnish), and chop roughly. Mix crab flesh with chilies, parsley and combined pepper, lime juice and olive oil. Serve with crab shells or claws as garnish. Accompany with mayonnaise.
2. To make mayonnaise,... - 32.3334
Tomatoes Stuffed With Crab Salad
1. In a medium bowl combine crabmeat, celery, mayonnaise, ketchup, and horseradish. Season to taste with pepper and stir until mixed.
2. Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Cut each tomato into 6 wedges, leaving bottoms intact so that wedges stay together. Place a... - 32.2826
Baked Rice Crab Salad
Combine all ingredients except cheese; place in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. - 32.1981
Crab Salad Casserole
Combine crab meat, or crab meat and tuna, with celery, green pepper, eggs, Worcestershire, and mayonnaise; mix together with a fork.
Turn into baking dish (about 1 1/2 quart); top with buttered bread crumbs.
Heat, uncovered, in moderately slow oven (325°)... - 32.0113
Fluffy Crab Salad
If you love crabs, you will sure go for this Fluffy Crab Salad. The Fluffy Crab Salad makes the best pick for the seafood theme parties and is rich with the flavors of cooked eggs, mayonnaise and buttered white bread. Check out the recipe of this chill and... - 31.9609
Hot Crab Salad Boats
1 Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces, carefully removing any thin bony tissue. Combine with celery, peas, cheese and parsley in medium-size bowl; mix in mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2 Cut off a slice across top of each roll; cut out middle with a sharp knife... - 31.8315
Jellied Crab Meat Salad
Soak the gelatine in the cold water for 5 min.
Add this to the hot Cooked Dressing.
When the gelatine has dissolved, add all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Fill cold wet individual molds and chill.
Serve on lettuce with additional Cooked Salad... - 31.673
Crab Salad Recipes By Category