- » Crab Salad
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Salad is an accompaniment dish made using crab. It is mostly cooked in Asian Cuisine, specially the Malaysian, Indian and Japanese cuisines.
Preparation of Crab Salad
The ingredients and method of preparation ... More »
Alaskan King Crab And Strawberry Salad
This pretty, scrummy salad comes together in a hurry and takes advantage of tasty, crunchy, ocean-fresh crabs. This delectable salad is chockfull of tender crab meat, greens and a delectable dressing. Perfect for lunch or dinner, you can serve this as light... - 132.876
Low-fat Crab Salad Dressed With Grapefruit Mint Citronette
This low-fat rendition of Crab salad makes a first-class lunch or light supper entrée for the summer. This is a lighter, healthier and zestier version of the traditional crab salad. The citrusy and refreshing mint dressing brings out the delicate flavors of... - 125.692
Grilled Salmon With Crab Salad On Cedar Plank
Salmon cooked on cedar plank has a unique taste, don’t you too feel the same. Here is a video for grilled salmon with crab salad cooked on cedar plank. So what else does the chef do to the salmon? Watch the video for the answer. - 107.228
Spicy Macaroni And Crab Salad
Clyde is making a quick salad recipe for the vegetarians using artificial crabmeat. Its quick to make if you have your macaroni boiled and ready. He uses a few ingredients from the kitchen and the most essential part of this dish is its hot curry power which... - 80.8473
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad tastes great and is simple to make. Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad must be tried by all salad lovers. Try this delightful recipe for the next party that you host and grab a bag full of compliments. - 49.283
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, olive oil, vinegar, onion, parsley and whipped cream. Combine all together.
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne to season.
3) Add olives and stir well.
4) Place inside... - 48.4603
Molded Crab Salad
1) Soak and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Take a double boiler and combine mustard, eggs, salt, and sugar, in the top chamber.
3) Add vinegar and cream, cook over hot water until the mixture coat a silver spoon, ensure to stir... - 47.5567
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 47.3423
Fruit And Crab Salad
Fruit And Crab Salad is a old fashion but very delicious. The seafood lover just relishes munching fruit and crab salad. The prefect amalgamation of mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard gives the fruit and crab salad a mouth watering taste. - 46.2701
Crab And Avocado Salad
1) MAKING THE DRESSING: In a bow mix all the dressing ingredients.
2) Mix the crab meat, mayonnaise, tabasco, chives, garlic and seasoning. Mix with the dressing and let it stand for 30 minutes.
3) Right before serving, peel the avocado... - 45.3845
Hot Shrimp Crab Salad
1 Remove the shell pieces from the crab meat.
2 Rinse and clean the shrimps throughly.
3 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except last 2 and mix lightly.
4 In 4 oiled baking shells, pile the mixture.
5 Mix the oil and crumbs.
6 ... - 44.922
Papaya Crab Salad
1) Skin the papayas.
2) Slice lengthwise into two and remove seeds.
3) Take 6 individual salad plates and arrange the papayas on the greens.
4) Spoon crabmeat mixture into it.
5) In a small bowl add mayonnaise and sour cream. Blend... - 44.1035
Jellied Crab Salad
1 In a pan, heat the soup.
2 In a bowl soften gelatin in cold water.
3 Stir the gelatin in to the soup.
4 In a bowl, cream mayonnaise and cheese together until very smooth.
5 Allow the soup to cool.
6 When soup has cooled mix all... - 43.1803
1) If required, remove cartilage from crabmeat.
2) In medium bowl, put mayonnaise, parsley, chives, Worcestershire, and lemon juice; mix well.
3) Add crabmeat and cucumber.
4) Toss well.
5) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator, until... - 42.9864
Crab Salad Margareta
1. Start by cutting the eggs in half, and removing the yolks and chopping the whites
2. Ina serving plate, place the chopped egg whites in the centre, pile the crabmeat over and sieve the egg yolks around, then
place the slices of... - 42.4613
Coconut Crab Salad
Peel grapefruit and lift segments out of membrane into salad bowl (reserve a few for garnish).
Peel avocado, and slice (set aside a few slices and sprinkle with lemon juice).
Add to bowl.
Slice 2 artichoke hearts into bowl (save 2 for garnish).
Add shredded... - 42.2556
Mock Crab Meat Salad
The mock crab meat salad is prepared with habilut steaks cooked in stock and wine and combined with mayo and dill. Served on lettuce with melon rings, the mock crab meat salad is perfect for those allergic to crabs and is best served with grapes and lime... - 42.1061
Chesapeake Crab Salad
Make the dressing by combining the mayonnaise, whipped cream, chili sauce, green onions, green pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Season with salt; cover and refrigerate.
Line 4 large plates with lettuce leaves.
Shred the remaining lettuce and arrange on... - 42.0258
Crab Salad Island Style
1) Combine together the crab meat, banana, pineapple chunks, scallion, pepper and celery in a medium bowl.
2) Combine together the yogurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl or a measuring cup.
3) Add the yogurt mixture to the crab mixture and combine... - 41.9891
Curried Crab Salad
Carefully remove fibers from crabmeat.
Keep crabmeat chilled while combining rest of ingredients.
Fold crabmeat lumps into the sauce carefully so as not to break lumps.
Serve in lettuce cups garnished with tomato slices, stuffed olives, and... - 41.7175
Easy Crab Salad
1) Blend together the pepper, dry mustard, Bon Appetit, MSG, ginger, cayenne, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
2) Pick over the crab meat in order to remove bits of the shell, if any.
3) Combine together the mayonnaise mixture, crab meat, celery and... - 41.6485
Crab Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Slice the top of each tomato and scoop the pulp out. Ensure that the shells are left intact.
2) Invert the tomatoes so that they are properly drained.
3) Dice enough tomato pulp to make about ½ cup full.
4) Mix together ½ cup of tomato pulp,... - 41.4868
Shrimp & Crab Salad
Shrimp & Crab Salad is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Shrimp & Crab Salad dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 41.4509
Creamy Crab Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, carrot, cucumber and green pepper.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper; pour over salad and toss to... - 41.2923
Crab Salad Hearts
Soften gelatin in cold white wine.
In a saucepan combine tomato juice, dry white wine, salt, brown sugar, cloves, onion slices and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and stir in gelatin wine mixture.
Add lemon juice.
Cool until mixture... - 41.1937
1) Remove any cartilage from the crab meat.
2) Into a medium bowl, add in the mayonnaise, chopped parsley, chives, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well.
3) Next, add in the crabmeat and cucumber. Toss the salad around to... - 41.18
Crab salad is a very simple to make and delicious to eat salad. If you are a foodie you will love it. The crab salad is an interesting yet simple dish to prepare. Enjoy the simple crab salad immediately. - 40.3681
Molded Crab Salad
This Molded Crab Salad is a delicious and versatile pick to go with any meal and any occasion. Quite simple to make, you will be amazed at the easy your Molded Crab Salad is made! - 39.3298
Crab Salad Nicoise
Cook potatoes in boiling water thirty minutes or until tender, drain, cool ten minutes.
Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a shallow dish. Cook beans in boiling water ten minutes or until tender, drain and cool ten minutes.
Add to potatoes.
Combine oil,... - 39.3294
Crab Salad With Pasta
This easy and quick crab salad with pasta recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. This dish is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this crab salad with pasta recipe. - 39.2309
Baked Crab Salad
Baked crab salad is a filling baked salad made with crab meat. Cooked with milk and butter, te baked crab salad has pimientos, almonds and eggs in it. flavored with worcestershire sauce and pepper, the crab salad is baked with a topping of breadcrumbs. - 38.9184
Jade Crab Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread out the pine nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, red ginger syrup, oil, fresh ginger, orange zest, chili sauce and salt.
3. In a... - 38.7994
Baked Crab Salad
Saute onion, celery, green pepper, and parsley in butter in large skillet until tender.
Break toast into small pieces, and moisten with water; add to vegetables.
Add crabmeat and mayonnaise; mix well.
Spoon into 6 individual crab shells or 1-quart... - 38.6764
Gene's Dungeness Crab Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients and mix well; chill.
Chill crab meat; cut into large pieces.
Toss dressing with crab meat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce cups on 4 to 6 chilled plates.
Fill bottoms of cups with shredded lettuce.
Top with... - 38.46
Savory Crab Salad
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except crab and lettuce.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. On individual dishes, on a bed of lettuce, spread the above mixture. Garnish with small claws of the crab. - 38.3553
Hot Crab Salad
Combine crabmeat, celery, green pepper, eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Turn into buttered baking dish (about 1 1/2 quarts).
Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
Dot with butter.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 30 minutes.
Makes 4... - 38.3286
Nancy's Baked Crab Salad
This baked crab salad recipe is made with flaked crab meat and fresh vegetables. Seasoned and flavored with mayo and worcestershire sauce, the baked crab salad is topped with buttered bread crumbs and baked in the oven. - 38.2472
Tagliatelle And Crab Salad
The tagliatelle and crab salad is a quick to fix and delicious pasta salad made with crab sticks and tossed with french dressing and cream. Mixed with shallots and pine nuts, the tagliatelle pasta and crab salad is filling and savory. Adapted from Sharp... - 38.1375
Soft Shell Crab Salad With Almonds And Pepper Dressing
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
Dredge each crab first in the flour, then egg, and finally the almonds.
Set the crabs aside.
In a medium skillet heat the oil and saute the crabs... - 37.7946
Crab Salad Recipes By Category