- » Crab Rice
Crab Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab rice recipes.
Tuna, Asparagus And Crab Roe With Fried Rice
Here is a variation to the fried rice recipe! Tuna, Asparagus and Crab Roe with Fried Rice is a healthy, tasty and nutritious alternative as fried rice. Serve it garnished with parsley or feta cheese. - 121.043
A jambalaya is a classic dish with a mixture of rice, meat or seafood and some seasonings to make this cracker of a dish! Ken makes this delicious dish using crab meat. Watch the video for more - 115.693
Brown Rice California Roll
Brown Rice California Roll is super easy to make! All you need are a few basic and natural ingredients. Brown rice is high in fiber, which helps your digestive system. Enjoy! - 113.68
Crab Stick California Roll
Finally our Filipino chef from Panlasang Pinoy has come up with a vegetarian recipe. He is making Crab Stick California Roll using imitation crab meat. If the recipe is shown from scratch, it would have been very lengthy, so he is basically showing how to... - 100.368
Exotic Cajun Crab Etouffee
Easy to make yet delicious, that’s how Beryl Stokes wants her dishes to be. Crab Etouffee is a Cajun specialty, healthy and yummy, can be ideal for lunch or dinner and can be cooked in matter of minutes with rice and crab. You’ll love to have it over and... - 99.7204
Crabmeat Fried Rice Part 1 – Introduction
Got lots of left over rice and wondering what to do with it, then here is an excellent solution for you. Take a look at this crabmeat fried rice video series. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she discusses the ingredients you would... - 87.3676
Crabmeat Fried Rice Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
This is part 2 of the crabmeat fried rice video series. The lady chef provides step by step instructions on how to combine rice with eggs and oyster sauce to make perfect fried rice. Try it at home and your family is sure to be pleased. A simple and easy... - 83.0842
Crab Fried Rice
Don’t settle for boring just because it’s a weekday. If you’ve got 15 minutes, you can whip up this yummy Crab Fried Rice in no time and save everyone from dinner boredom! - 82.3244
Crab Rice Ramekins
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Crab Chicken Ramekins and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Crab Chicken Ramekins is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 46.8
Crab-rice casserole is just perfect for relaxed meals. You can serve it with some side dishes and other main dishes or just all alone. It is filling and tasty. Most crab meat dishes are simple and easy to cook. Just like this one. - 46.4432
Cold Crab And Rice Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the crab meat, cooked rice and French dressing together.
2) Allow the crabmeat to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients except the tomatoes.
4) Stir into the crab meat and... - 45.3069
Crab Rice Cheese Casserole
Bring salted water to a boil in a heavy pan with lid.
Add rice, cover, decrease heat, and steam for 15 minutes.
(Do not uncover during cooking!) Meanwhile, prepare cheese sauce as follows: Stir flour into melted butter.
Gradually add milk and cook while... - 43.6959
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 43.6696
Northwestern King Crab And Wild Rice
Northwestern king crab and wild rice makes a simple and wholesome meal recipe. This dish is ready in few minutes and is just right for light but filing meal. Here is the recipe to make Northwestern king crab wild rice. - 43.0372
Crab Meat And Rice
In skillet, saute rice in butter, stirring, until golden brown.
Remove from heat and gradually add soup, blended with milk.
Stir in 2/3 cup coconut and the next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add crab meat and... - 42.0029
Chinese Rice And Crab
Try this easy to prepare version of Chinese Rice And Crab. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 41.3851
Crab Jambalaya With Scallion
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil, add scallions and sautÃ© until soft.
2. Add parsley, tomatoes, stock, wine, rice, oregano, pepper, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for another 30 minutes until rice is tender.
3. Add in crab and simmer for... - 40.7139
Crab Rice Salad
Early in day: In large bowl, toss together rice, curry powder and parsley; over them drizzle French dressing; toss well; fold in olives, celery, crab and mayonnaise; refrigerate.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, right through green top.
With grapefruit... - 40.4237
Crabs With Rice
1.Start by cleaning the crabs
2.Also cut off and crush the legs
3.In a boiler, cook the crab in boiling salted water for about an hour.
4.Strain the juice and pour it over the rice.
5.Let stand for half an hour and then cook until rice is... - 39.5413
Crab And Rice Primavera
Crab and rice primavera is a vegetables and crabmeat preparation. A cheesy seafood recipe, it is flavored with garlic and basil and cooked in milk. Finished with rice and cheese, it is filling and savory with Italian flavors to it. - 39.0529
Rice Paper Wrapped Chicken And Crab Spring Rolls
For the filling, put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide into 20 portions and shape into small cylinder shapes.
Brush beaten egg over the entire surface of each piece of rice paper.
Leave for a few minutes until soft.
Place the filling along the... - 38.3425
Crab Hoppin John
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil over high heat. Add the black-eyed peas and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderate and simmer until almost all the water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. The peas should no longer taste... - 36.9201
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3 x 4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan until a... - 36.7132
Rice With Crab
In skillet cook rice, onion, and garlic in oil over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, till rice is golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, salt, and a few dashes hot pepper sauce.
Cover and simmer about 15... - 36.1519
Crab & Rice Chowder
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes).
Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns bright green and begins... - 35.6297
Crab And Rice Primavera
Bring vegetables and water to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes.
Add milk, imitation crabmeat, butter, garlic salt and basil.
Bring to a full boil.
Stir in rice and cheese.
Cover, remove from heat.
Let... - 34.8732
Rice Cakes With Lime Crab
1. Combine rice, coriander (cilantro) and black peppercorns to taste, then press into an oiled 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow cake tin and refrigerate until set. Cut rice mixture into 3x4 cm/1 1/4 x 1 1/2 in rectangles.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan... - 34.6624
Crab Rice Salad
Prepare creamy dressing.
Combine rice, onion, tomato, celery, and dressing.
Gently mix in crab and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and chill.
To serve, line a shallow salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
Mound salad mixture on top and garnish with... - 33.4319
Crab And Rice Salad
Mix together all ingredients except the lettuce.
Serve in individual dishes on a bed of lettuce.
Garnish with small claws of the crab. - 32.0803
Baked Rice Crab Salad
Combine all ingredients except cheese; place in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. - 30.8702
Crab And Shrimp Casserole
1. Whisk lemon juice into yogurt.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly.
3. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour in a covered 2-quart nonstick casserole dish. - 29.9558
Tasty Crab & Rice Chowder
1. Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes). Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns... - 28.6986
Crab Rice Recipes By Category