- » Crab Puff
Crab Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab puff recipes.
Crab Puffs With Almonds And Horseradish!
This Crab Puff recipe is crunchy, spicy, and easy to make. Ingredients like green onions, almonds, horseradish and paprika make this dish a great appetizer for your next dinner party or festive gathering. - 99.8525
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a bowl and mix together crabmeat, cheese, onions, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce in it.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together butter, water and salt in it. Bring the mixture to a... - 47.8383
Use either canned crabmeat or frozen crabmeat from Dungen-ess, King or Queen crabs.
If fresh crabs are available, cook as for lobster.
Melt the butter for the sauce.
Stir in the flour.
Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
Scald the milk and cream.
Stir rapidly... - 44.7146
This Crab Puffs is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend holiday. Enjoy as an appetizer, the Crab Puffs is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 39.9736
1) Take a 1 quart bowl and mix together olives, crab, green pepper, onion, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise and celery to form the filling
2) Fill the shells with the mixture and place on paper plate. Microwave (high), uncovered, for about 1 1 1/2 - 2 minutes... - 39.0582
Crab Puffs In Wonton Wrapper
1) In a mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese, mix, and stir in crabmeat and breadcrumbs.
2) Take wonton paper, place one teaspoon of creabmeat mixture in ther center, moisten the edges, and wrap diagonally.
3) Use a fork to press... - 37.8441
Combine crab, olives, onion, green pepper, celery and pepper sauce in 1 quart mixing bowl.
Blend in enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Pile into bottom of puff shells, top with "lids" and arrange in a circular pattern on glass serving plate.
Heat, uncovered,... - 29.0777
In 1 qt bowl, combine crab, olives, onion, green pepper, celery, tabasco sauce and enough mayonnaise to make a smooth filling.
Fill shells; microwave (high), uncovered, on paper plate allowing 1 1/2-2 minutes for 12 shells. - 27.9101
Mix the crab meat and cream cheese together until blended.
Place a small amount of the mixture into the center of a wonton wrap.
Pinch the corners of the wonton wrap together.
Deep fry in oil until lightly browned. - 24.4246
Crab Puff Recipes By Category