Vegetable Crab Soup
- » Crab Pea Tomato Soup
Crab Pea Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab pea tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab pea tomato soup recipes.
Crab, Pea And Tomato Soup
Saute the onions in the butter, add the peas.and a very little water and cook until tender.
Puree or blend in a blender with the milk.Simmer the tomato puree for 4 minutes and put aside.
Heat the flaked crabmeat a few minutes in more butter in the top part of... - 34.4647
You May Also Like!
Crab Meat In Tomato Sauce
1. Heat together in the top of the double boiler the tomato soup, pea soup, cream or milk, crab meat, catsup and salt. Stir.
2. When the mixture is steaming hot, spoon it over hot rice. - 26.1523
Crab Soup Mongole
Mix 1 can (11 1/4 oz.) condensed green pea soup, 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup, and 2 cups half-and-half (light cream); season to taste with Worcestershire, salt, and pepper Add 3/4 to 1 cup flaked crab meat and 1/3 cup Sherry.
Heat. - 24.0555
Maryland Crab Soup
The Maryland crab soup is a peppy crab soup made with mixed veggies with beef stock. Easy to prepare, this flavorful brew is seasoned with seafood seasonings of choice. I like this maryland crab soup topped with a little shredded cheese! - 30.3076
Tasty Crab Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and oil.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in water, tomatoes, bouillon, turmeric, thyme and pepper.
Microwave at High for 14 to 17 minutes,... - 40.3453
Gourmet Crab Bisque
Put crab meat in a bowl, pour over sherry, and let stand 1 hour.
Blend together the tomato and green pea soups, cream, curry, and paprika.
Heat slowly, but do not boil.
Add the crab meat.
Reheat to boiling point - 31.4381
Maryland Crab Soup
Place first 9 ingredients in a stockpot and simmer, covered, for 3 hours.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove bones andcrabshell.
Makesabout 5 quarts. - 37.8069
1. In a pan mix together tomato soup, pea soup, consomme milk, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and leave for about 20 minutes.
2. Then simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
3. Add the crabmeat and simmer for 10 more minutes.
4. Stir in... - 37.0097
Crab Bisque Quick And Easy
Heat all ingredients to simmering point.
Serve with parsley and paprika sprinkled on top.
Let cool a couple of minutes before eating.
Serves 6 soup cups. - 30.8076
1) In a pan, add all the ingredients together except the milk and crabmeat, bring to a slow boil.
2) Gradually stir in the hot milk, blend well.
3) Mix in the crabmeat and heat gently.
4) Pour in the soup bowls and serve immediately. - 33.9098
Crab bisque is a good choice for a side dish. Bisque is usually a broth. This crab bisque recipe had a perfect blend of vegetable soups and crab meat. You will definitely like crab bisque. - 40.6366