- » Crab Meat Ramekin
Crab Meat Ramekin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab meat ramekin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab meat ramekin recipes.
Crab And Mushroom Ramekins
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°C 200°F/Gas 6.
2) Heat a saucepan, melt butter, sauté mushrooms tender. Put the rest of the mushrooms in ramekin dishes. Keep 4 for garnish.
3) Add salt and pepper and season lightly. Add crab meat on top,... - 32.3213
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Take a frying pan and soften 2 tbsp of butter and stir in the sherry.
3. Heat together and cook on low heat for about a minute.
4. Stir in lobster or crab-meat.
5. Blend the mixture by stirring and cover... - 43.802
Seafood Artichoke Ramekins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the cheese sauce very gently and then add the sherry, nutmeg and onion. Blend well.
3) Add the shrimp, crab meat as well as the drained mushrooms.
4) In 4 greased ramekins, arrange... - 38.5088
Toss the buttered bread crumbs and cheese together.
Heat butter in a saucepan; add onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper; heat until bubbly.
Gradually stir in the milk... - 46.0258
Seafood Artichoke Ramekins With Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 375Â°c.
2) In a saucepan gently heat cheese sauce.
3) Add sherry, onion, and nutmeg. Blend well.
4) Add crabmeat, shrimp, and drained mushrooms.
5) In four buttered ramekins, transfer the artichoke hearts.
6) Cover... - 41.0206
Simple Deviled Crab Meat
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees
2. To prepare the crab flake the crab meat.
3. In a pan cook the vegetables in the butter until golden.
4. Remove from the heat and blend well stirring in flour and seasonings.
5. Return to the heat and... - 43.366
Hampton Crab Meat Imperial
Remove bony membrane from crab meat; separate, reserving 6 pieces of red claw meat for garnish.
Cook green pepper until tender in 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet.
Add crab meat and pimiento and stir over medium heat 5 minutes.
Heat the 1/2 cup butter in a... - 44.7878
Try out this new way to prepare your favorite dish, Spiced Crab. A rather simple way to indulge in a gourmet treat! So just give this Spiced Crab a try! - 39.0789
Stuffed Blue Crab
Stuffed Blue Crab has an Incredible taste. The wipped cream and lemon juice gives the Stuffed Blue Crab Two Dimensional taste. - 35.4371
For mustard sauce, blend the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
For crab meat mixture, melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add the green pepper and onion; cook until onion is golden in color.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, salt, and dry... - 44.4447
Easy Deviled Crab
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, onion, cayenne, dry mustard, powdered horseradish and salt together.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/4 cup of melted butter and stir in the flour mixture.
4) Cook until the mixture is... - 47.7107
Crab Custard En Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Butter 6 individual ramekin moulds or soufflé dishes.
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-low flame.
4. Add the onion and sauté until soft and golden.
5. Stir in the flour,... - 44.9828
Baked Deviled Crabs
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Have ready 6 scrubbed crab shells, custard cups or ramekins rubbed with butter or margarine.
2. Mix the crab meat with the salt, cayenne, pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Fill into the crab shells,... - 32.9102
Flake and pick over crabmeat (best to do it with your fingers) to remove bones.
Combine with mayonnaise, skim milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, red hot sauce, salt and pepper.
Divide mixture equally into 8 individual ramekins or... - 33.9281
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile bring the milk and cream to a boil and add all at once to butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk until... - 36.6879
Crab Imperial is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Crab Imperial, you will always crave for some more. - 38.4975
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In 6 well buttered ramekins or shells, add the crab flakes.
3) Place in the preheated oven until thoroughly heated, then top each with a slice of crisp bacon.
4) Blend the paprika, mustard, celery salt... - 41.379
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, heat 1 cup milk to boiling point.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and then stir in the flour.
4) Stir the heated milk into the saucepan, beat until smooth and creamy.
5) Allow the milk... - 45.7754
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add seasonings and flour to melted butter. Mix milk and stirring continuously, cook, till the mixture thickens.
3. Stir in mushroom, crab meat, onion and parsley and blend well.
4. Transfer the mixture to... - 43.7431
Remove cartilage from crab meat.
Melt butter or margarine, and saute' onion until tender.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk gradually, and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add lemon juice and barbecue sauce.
Blend a little hot sauce into beaten... - 44.2373
Apple Crab And Ham Tart
How about making some apple crab and ham tarts for your party. See this fantastic video which shares an amazing recipe for delicious tarts that would add a special touch to your party menu. The video is step wise and wonderfully presented that makes it all... - 119.537
Hot Crab Dip
Preheat oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or by hand.
Pour into a small ovenproof casserole dish or ramekins and bake for 25 minutes. - 28.4048
Cook the crab in boiling water till it changes colour.
Cool and remove the claws and legs.
Take the flesh out of the back, claws and legs but keep the shell for final part of preparation.
Chop the onion and garlic and fry in hot oil till golden.
Mix with... - 37.1039
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4.
2. Using a fork, prick potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 min or till thoroughly cooked.
3. Keep aside to cool till it can be handled.
4. Halve the potatoes, take out a bowl and scoop... - 45.0768
Combine and heat in- saucepan, cream, crumbs, butter, and mustard.
Beat egg yolks and add to first mixture, add crab meat and seasoning.
Fill well-scrubbed back shell of crab with crabmeat mixture, sprinkle with bread crumbs, dot with butter, and brown in... - 33.8269
Crabmeat Remick is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Crabmeat Remick, you will always crave for some more. - 32.45
Coquilles Saint Jacques
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.
3) To the melted butter, add the dry mustard, flour, lemon peel, Bon Appetit and powdered horseradish. Stir well till blended.
4) Add the... - 43.602
Baked Avocado With Seafood
Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab has a lovely taste. Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab gets its taste from seafood cooked with avocados, anchovies and cream. Baked Avocados In Ramekins With Shrimp Or Crab is inspired by many cooked... - 44.4948
Hard-shelled crab is cooked like lobster: plunged live into boiling salted water to cover.
Use sea water if available; if not, add a little green vegetable to the cooking water.
Boil Crab 15 minutes.
Remove and allow to cool.To clean, break off claws, remove... - 42.2741
Lemon Seafood Newburg
1. Remove crab meat from legs and set aside.
2. Melt butter and saute garlic. Add sherry and lemon juice.
3. Beat egg yolks, add cream and beat again.
4. Over medium heat, slowly pour egg mixture into butter mixture, stirring constantly until thicken.
5. Add... - 40.9142
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Have ready 6 well-scrubbed scallop shells or ramekins. Rub them lightly with butter or margarine.
2. Saute in all but 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine the lobster, shrimps, crab meat and mushrooms. Cook... - 31.9796