- » Crab Meat Quiche
Crab Meat Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crab Meat Quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crab Meat Quiche recipes.
Crab Meat Quiche
Prick bottom and sides of pie shell; bake for 10 min- utes at 450 degrees.
Beat eggs with cream, mono- sodium glutamate, salt and cayenne pepper.
Com- bine cheeses, flour and crab meat.
Sprinkle over pie shell; pour cream mixture over top.
Bake at 325 de;... - 38.3021
Crab Meat Quiche
Sprinkle cheese evenly over bottom of pastry shell.
Top with crab and green onion.
In 4-cup glass measure combine cream, salt, lemon peel, dry mustard, and mace.
Cook at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till boiling.
Gradually stir cream mixture into eggs.
Pour egg... - 42.6152
Crab Meat Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs, flour, mayonnaise and half-and-half until well blended. Stir in onion and grated cheese.
3. Fold in crab, being careful not to break up the lumps of meat.
4. Pour into the pie shell and bake for 45 m - 31.4771
Crab Meat Quiche
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, break the eggs and pour in the cream. With a whisk, beat the ingredients together thoroughly till blended.
3) To the mixture, add the salt, cayenne, Worcestershire... - 41.8742
Petite Crab Quiches
Soften cream cheese and margarine; add flour.
Chill for 1 hour.
Shape into twenty-four 1-inch balls.
Press into small muffin tins.
Bake for 5 minutes in 350- degree oven.
Combine egg, cream, Parmesan cheese, crab meat and salt.
Pour mixture into muffin... - 37.7381
1. In a bowl, mix together the crab meat with chopped onion, cream cheese and dry vermouth; spread it in an unbaked crust
2. In another bowl, beat eggs with heavy cream, add milk and seasonings and pour it over the crab mixture
3. Bake for ten minutes... - 36.3205
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In the butter, sautÃ© the celery, scallions, shallots and garlic till the vegetables are soft.
3) Allow the cooked vegetables to cool.
4) Use a fork to stir in the crab meat along with... - 43.2523
Prepare pastry shell; evenly sprinkle Swiss cheese over bottom of shell.
In a small bowl, combine crab, onions, Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper, and salt; spoon over Swiss cheese.
Beat eggs with half-and-half and pour over crab mixture.
Sprinkle with... - 38.9238
Bake pastry shell in a preheated 450° oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Distribute crab evenly over bottom of baked pastry shell.
Evenly layer Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese,... - 38.2749
Mix and refrigerate crab, celery, onion, parsley and sherry.
Place in pastry-lined tin.
Mix eggs, half and half, nutmeg and salt, and add to crab.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350° and bake until set. - 34.7426
Crab And Spinach Quiche
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Add milk, mustard, salt, nutmeg, and sherry.
Stir until well blended.
Add crab meat, spinach, and cheese to egg mixture.
Pour into prepared pastry shell.
Cook on 60, 30 to 35 minutes, or until nearly set in... - 39.1388
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a bowl, mix crab, cheese and shallots.
In a second bowl, mix eggs, cream, paprika and pepper.
On a cookie sheet, place tarts.
Spoon first mixture into crusts.
Gently pour egg and cream mixture over... - 36.2383
Smoked Mackerel And Crab Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) TO MAKE THE PASTRY: In a bowl, sieve in the flour, curry powder and seasoning into a bowl.
3) In a food processor, grate the butter or margarine and rub into the dry ingredients. Put in the... - 44.701
Appetizer Crab Quiches
In small mixing bowl, combine crab meat, carrot, cheese, onion, flour, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Spoon one-fourth of mixture into each scallop shell.
Arrange shells on serving platter.
In 1-cup measure, beat half-and-half and egg.
Pour about 2 t - 32.0562
1. Prick bottom and sides of pie shell. Bake at 450°F: 10 minutes, or until delicately browned.
2. Beat together eggs, half-and-half, salt, and red pepper.
3. Combine cheese, flour, and crab; sprinkle evenly in pie shell. Pour in egg mixture.
4. Bake,... - 35.8508
Seafood Spinach Quiche
Beat eggs with milk, add cheese, onion, chopped leaves and crab or prawns, salt and cayenne pepper.
Carefully pour into 23 cm (9 in) unbaked pie shell of shortcrust pastry.
Bake in a 220°C (425°F) oven for the first 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 160°C... - 31.8801
Place all ingredients except cheese and meat in blender and mix for a few seconds to blend well.
Pour into greased 9 inch pie pan.
Sprinkle cheese and meat over top and push gently below the surface with back of spoon.
Pie pan will be full to the rim.
Bake at... - 35.4743
Crab And Egg Casserole
In small mixer bowl beat cheese till softened and fluffy.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add to cheese; beat till blended.
Stir in crab and celery Turn into a buttered 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake in a 325Â° oven for 15 minutes;... - 33.3982