- » Crab Meat French Bread
Crab Meat French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab meat french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab meat french bread recipes.
Stuffed French Bread
Blend cheese and butter until smooth.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut French bread in half, lengthwise.
Remove some of the bread in the center to make a shallow trench in each half.
Cover each trench with cheese spread.
Add mayonnaise to crabmeat to moisten and... - 38.9601
King Crab Au Gratin
Melt butter and stir in flour; gradually stir in milk, cream, and wine.
Simmer over low heat, stirring constantly.
Add cheese, salt, paprika, mushrooms, and onion; stir until cheese is melted.
Fold in chunks of crab.
Pour into a well-greased, 2-quart... - 37.6338
Crab In French Rolls
Chop crab meat coarsely; thoroughly combine all ingredients except French rolls.
Split French rolls; spread crab mixture over bottom halves and replace tops.
Wrap in foil; heat at 350Â° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 28.7596
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
For the crab cakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, bell pepper, tarragon, parsley, onion, apple, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
Add white pepper and salt to taste.
Roll and shape crab mix into 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) balls, flatten to 3/4"... - 39.2116
Microwave Cheese And Crab Fondue
1. In a microwave proof casserole, place all the ingredients except the crab and cook on MEDIUM (5) for 6 to 8 minutes. Ensure that the crab is stirred twice, or till the cheese is melted.
2. Add the crab and cook on MEDIUM (5) for 1 minute to heat... - 37.6189
Hot Crab Sandwiches
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over... - 46.7402
Drain and flake crab meat and tuna; combine in small bowl.
Layer one-third each of bread, seafood, cheese and parsley into buttered 6 cup straight side baking dish.
Repeat to make 2 more layers.
Beat eggs with milk, melted butter, mustard and onion until... - 37.1721
1. Thoroughly beat egg yolks; add remaining ingredients, folding in stiffly beaten whites.
2. Pour into buttered dish, place in pan hot water and bake at 350°F 50 minutes.
3. Garnish with sliced blanched almonds. - 29.2866
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
European Crab Cheese Fondue
In saucepan over low heat melt together cream cheese and wine, stirring constantly.
Toss Swiss cheese with cornstarch to coat.
Drain crab; flake, removing cartilage.
Stir crab, Swiss cheese, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley into wine mixture in... - 36.6257
Baked Crab Tuna Fondue
1. Drain crab meat; flake and remove bony tissue, if needed. Drain and flake tuna. Combine crab and tuna in a small bowl.
2. Layer one-third each of bread, seafood, cheese and parsley in a buttered, 6-cup, straight-side baking dish. Repeat with the remaining... - 33.1354
This Crab Fondue tastes yummy ! This cheese, wine and milk crab dish is one of the best Swiss Crab preparations that I've ever come across. Your suggestions for this Crab Fondue are welcome ! - 33.5981
Cromer Crab Cocktail With Pink Grapefruit
1. Check the crabmeat to ensure there isn't any shell in it, place white crabmeat in one bowl and black in another and season both with sea salt and black pepper
2. Add avocado in a blender along with lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil and blend... - 44.9206
Hot Cheese N Crab Dip
Reserving a few pieces for garnish, shred crab meat.
Cut cheese in small pieces; combine in a saucepan with the butter and sauterne.
Stir over low heat till cheeses melt.
Stir in the shredded crab meat and continue cooking to heat through.
Pour into chafing... - 29.9704
Crab Or Lobster Sandwiches
1.Lay the slices of thin bread and apply butter on them
2.Take the flaked boiled crab meat or diced lobster meat and cover half on the slices of bread
3.Now add a teaspoon of French dressing or mayonnaise
4.Cover with the other buttered slices of bread... - 28.6022
1) In a non-stick saucepan, mix together cheese, milk and margarine.
2) Simmer the cheese mixture until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
3) Add in crab, sherry, pimiento and garlic powder.
4) Heat the cheese mixture until heated... - 36.8661
Toasted Crab Sandwiches
Combine crab, cheese, celery, relish, onions, egg, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and horseradish.
Spread on unbuttered side of 5 bread slices.
Add tomato slices; season with salt and pepper.
Top with bread slices, buttered side up.
Grill on griddle or sandwich... - 37.0581
In medium bowl, stir together crab meat, cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, lemon juice, and prepared horseradish until well mixed; set aside.
Arrange asparagus on toast; top with crab mixture.
Place on baking sheet.
In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg... - 35.2008
Kitchen Shelf Bouillabaisse
1. Drain the crabmeat, reserving liquid for later use.
2. Break meat into chunks and discard any cartilage.
3. In a saucepan mix together the crab, reserved crab liquid, un-drained tomatoes, clam juice, tuna, white wine, dried onion,... - 45.4646
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Take a frying pan and soften 2 tbsp of butter and stir in the sherry.
3. Heat together and cook on low heat for about a minute.
4. Stir in lobster or crab-meat.
5. Blend the mixture by stirring and cover... - 43.802
Crabmeat Au Gratin For Dinner
Never mind if you love crabmeat or not, this recipe is worth a shot. Simply because this Cajun styled treat prepared by Beryl Stokes boasts of a slew of luscious ingredients including fresh crabmeat, cheese, and loads of herbs. Simple and satisfying, this... - 111.646
Crabmeat Stuffed Flounder
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add green onions, and saute 1 minute.
Add crabmeat and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 1/4 cup crabmeat mixture in center of... - 42.2652
Quick Seafood Souffle
Heat butter, blend in flour, salt, pepper, mace, and cayenne pepper.
Mix well; add the milk slowly, stirring constantly, adding meanwhile the crumbs, a few at a time.
Cook 2 or 3 minutes but do not let boil.
Remove sauce from fire; add crab meat or fish... - 41.2703
Shellfish En Coquilles
1. Defrost scallops; pick over crab meat and lobster, removing bits of shell; devein shrimp.
2. Combine wine and next 5 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil.
3. Add scallops; simmer 10 minutes.
4. Simmer mushrooms with 2 tablespoons butter, water and lemon... - 44.3397
Coquille St. Jacques
Combine 4 tablespoons butter with flour, salt and white pepper in skillet; stir in cream gradually.
Simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Saute onions in remaining butter in small skillet; add scallops.
Saute for 5 minutes; remove... - 40.2523
Healthy Seafood Bisque
Be it as an appetizer, first course, or side dish, the easy and impressive seafood bisque add variety to your suppertime. This luxurious seafood soup bursting with flavors makes for a great choice for formal entertaining as well as a healthy homemade treat.... - 107.173
Cassola De Peix
1) In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter on low heat. Then, add flour and salt. Sit for few seconds and fold in milk.
2) Keep stirring constantly until sauce thickens and starts to bubble. Turn off the heat.
3) Now, add shrimp, crab meat, lobster,... - 41.2888
Eggs Nouvelle Orleans
Melt butter in a skillet and saute crab meat for 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Poach eggs in water with 2 tablespoons white vinegar added.
Spoon crab meat into 4 individual shallow casseroles.
Top each casserole with 2 poached eggs.
In a... - 37.9543
Mix salad dressing, lemon juice, softened butter and pickles together.
Spread mix over open sides of sliced bread.
Arrange seafood over dressing.
Top with pickles and cheese.
Place sandwich on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '6', or until cheese just... - 39.8443
Melt butter over low heat.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles; remove from heat.
Add 1/2 CUP cheese and stir till melted.
Add next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Place mixture in a... - 42.8827