- » Crab Meat Custard
Crab Meat Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crab Meat Custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crab Meat Custard recipes.
Crab Meat With Eggs
Make your dinner a mouthwatering experience with this Crab Meat With Eggs ! Savor this crab meat and egg custard with some savory sauces for dinner ! Don't miss out on this Crab Meat With Eggs at any cost ! - 38.1129
Crab Custard En Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Butter 6 individual ramekin moulds or soufflé dishes.
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-low flame.
4. Add the onion and sauté until soft and golden.
5. Stir in the flour,... - 44.9828
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease four 10-ounce souffle or baking dishes; place dishes in jelly-roll pan for easier handling.
2. Pick over crab meat to remove any pieces of shell or cartilage. In small bowl, mix crab meat and lemon juice; divide evenly among... - 33.3048
Crab Meat Baked Eggs
Divide remainder into 4 custard cups; form a well in each.
Quarter 2 cheese slices.
Arrange 2 quarters in each cup.
Break an egg into each cheese-filled depression.
Top with remaining crab and strips of last cheese... - 34.5943
Microwave Deviled Crab
These Deviled Crabs taste too good ! Try these herbed and spiced crab custard for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Deviled Crabs are welcome. - 43.4185
Molded Crab Salad
This Molded Crab Salad is a delicious and versatile pick to go with any meal and any occasion. Quite simple to make, you will be amazed at the easy your Molded Crab Salad is made! - 41.659
Crab Casseroles has a Blistering taste.The Bread crumbs and Cheese gives the Crab Casseroles Wonderful taste. - 33.7168
Molded Crab Salad
1) Soak and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Take a double boiler and combine mustard, eggs, salt, and sugar, in the top chamber.
3) Add vinegar and cream, cook over hot water until the mixture coat a silver spoon, ensure to stir... - 47.3449
Easy Deviled Crab
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, onion, cayenne, dry mustard, powdered horseradish and salt together.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/4 cup of melted butter and stir in the flour mixture.
4) Cook until the mixture is... - 47.7107
1. Put 3 tablespoons butter and onion into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Stir flour into the butter. Add milk gradually; stir constantly. Cook uncovered in microwave... - 35.9955
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter and saute uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes or until soft, stir after 1 minute.
2 ) Stir in the flour then gradually stir in the milk gradually and... - 44.0097
Baked Deviled Crabs
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Have ready 6 scrubbed crab shells, custard cups or ramekins rubbed with butter or margarine.
2. Mix the crab meat with the salt, cayenne, pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Fill into the crab shells,... - 32.9102
Crab Imperial, Chesapeake
1 Drain the crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any. Cut the meat into chunks.
2 In a medium size bowl, beat the egg.Stir in green pepper, pimiento, mustard, salt, pepper, and all but 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise or salad dressing until well-blended.... - 39.5531
1) Sprinkle lemon juice on the crab meat and keep aside.
2) Make a mixture of mashed chives, lemon peel and peppercorns in cream cheese.
3) Take casseroles or custard cups and separate the cream cheese mixture into two equal parts.
4) Make a layer on... - 40.3311
Prepare pastry shell; evenly sprinkle Swiss cheese over bottom of shell.
In a small bowl, combine crab, onions, Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper, and salt; spoon over Swiss cheese.
Beat eggs with half-and-half and pour over crab mixture.
Sprinkle with... - 38.9238
Cheesy Crab Stuffed Cornish Hens
Place bacon in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until crisp, stirring once.
Stir in remaining stuffing ingredients.
Fill cavity of Cornish hens with stuffing.
Secure legs together with string.
In custard cup, blend al - 37.4478
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Seafood With Fruits
Remove meat from lobsters.
Reserve heads and claws; saute lobster, crab meat, and shrimp in 3 tablespoons butter with onion in saucepan.
Sprinkle with flour; add cream and chili pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes; add salt.
Keep warm; combine rice,... - 42.0372
Remove stems from spinach.
Wash leaves; arrange in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover; steam 1 minute.
Coat 4 (6-ounce) custard cups with cooking spray; line with spinach.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat... - 37.7632