- » Crab Meat Chowder
Crab Meat Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab meat chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab meat chowder recipes.
Chicken Crawfish Shrimp Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter; saute green onions and mushrooms.
Turn heat to medium-low.
Add cream cheese; stir until mixed well and creamy.
Add corn and soups; stir until well blended.
Add chicken or seafood, seasoning and half and half.
Stir well and cook 25 to 30... - 34.5593
Combine in saucepan the stock, liquor from the can of crab, and milk.
Bring to boil; remove from heat.
Melt butter in separate saucepan; add onion and chopped bacon, brown lightly.
Stir in flour, cook 1 minute.
Gradually add hot stock.
Bring to boil,... - 42.2091
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.393
1. Cut the crab meat into halves and remove the cartilage.
2. Cut up the cauliflower into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook cauliflower according to package directions but do not drain.
4. Add milk, sliced green onion, pimiento, and... - 46.5539
1. In a large sauce pan, heat water until boiling. Add cauliflower and return to boil. Cook 2 minutes. Cut up any large pieces. Add cream, scallions and pimento. Heat and stir just until boiling (do not boil).
2. Add crab, cream cheese, salt, pepper and... - 35.4613
Ciab Chowder has a unique taste. Ciab Chowder must be tried by non vegetarians. Ciab Chowder is easy to make. - 41.2048
Corn And Crab Chowder
Chef Maxwell has a recipe for a special corn and Virginia crab chowder to warm us up on these cold winter days! - 113.827
Quick Lobster Chowder
Blend together mushroom soup, tomato soup, milk: heat until steaming.
Add lobster meat and heat through.
Sprinkle each serving with minced parsley or chives.
Same can be done with crab meat. - 31.2258
Corn Potato And Crabmeat Chowder
If you have crabmeat, then go ahead to prepare a simple corn, potato and crab chowder. Watch this impressive video that shows this amazing chowder recipe. The terrific combination of vegetables with crabmeat makes the dish absolutely delicious and super... - 144.318
1. In heavy saucepan melt butter and with cover simmer vegetables and seasonings in added boiling water.
2. Add uncooked fish, cut in bite size pieces and simmer with cover for 10 minutes longer.
3. Add milk, heat, but do not boil and season to... - 40.5589
Quick Seafood Chowder
Empty tomatoes into a large heavy saucepan and chop with the edge of a can.
Add the herbs and seasonings and heat slowly to a boil.
Simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in undiluted clam chowder.
Discard cartilage in the lobster claws and drain the lobster, crab... - 36.1434
Mixed Seafood Chowder
Seafood dishes are great as starters, appetizers and even mains. Here is a recipe to make seafood chowder with an ensemble of octopus, squid, etc, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor oven. Great indulgence outdoors! - 123.626
Louis S Seafood Chowder
Core but do not peel tomatoes; cut into medium-size pieces.
Clean and snap beans.
Combine tomato soup, water and all vegetables in large saucepan.
Add salt, basil, parsley flakes, sweet marjoram and red pepper.
Cover tightly and cook over low heat until... - 34.0864
1) In a saucepan add bouillon or stock.
2) Add diced potatoes and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Using a blender liquefy the mixture.
5) Transfer it into the saucepan.
6) Thin with hot water as desired.
7) Add chopped seafood... - 38.2132
Jack's Sea Coast Chowder
Saute bacon in a large heavy 4- to 5-quart pot until bacon fat is partially rendered.
Add onions, and stir-fry until they turn dark yellow.
Add celery, carrot, potatoes and parsley.
Stir and let mixture heat thoroughly until vegetables begin to be clear on... - 39.844
Jack's Sea Coast Chowder
Jack's Sea Coast Chowder is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Jack's Sea Coast Chowder wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 43.4417
1. In saucepan combine chowder with milk and heat just to boiling.
2. Heat through stirring in undrained mushrooms and crab.
3. Just before serving stir in sherry.
4. To serve, float butter pat atop each serving and garnish with... - 36.7036