- » Crab Lettuce Salad
Crab Lettuce Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crab Lettuce Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crab Lettuce Salad recipes.
Easy Crab Louis
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Toss lightly with crabmeat.
Chill. - 29.4756
Crab Lace Patties On Lettuce
Break crab into flakes.
Place in a bowl; add cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, crumbs, onions, egg, and cream.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Mound 3 tablespoons of the crab mixture in pan, spreading to make a... - 41.9277
Cut crabmeat into medium size chunks, carefully removing any bony tissue; combine with celery in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with salad dressing and pepper seasoning; toss to mix well.
Serve in small scallop shell shape dishes or salad plates; garnish with parsley... - 24.9481
Shrimp Or Crab Salad
1) In a bowl, marinate together celery, pickles, cucumber, eggs, shrimp or crab meat, and macaroni.
2) Using a whisk, beat the celery mixture until well mixed.
3) Stir in cider vinegar slowly until well mixed.
4) If desired, serve the Shrimp... - 36.3764
Topnotch Crab Meat Salad
Pick over cooked crab meat carefully to remove particles of shell.
Add salt and paprika.
Marinate in enough French dressing to cover; chill thoroughly.
In a salad bowl arrange crab meat in marinade on a bed of crisp lettuce and spread with mayonnaise.
Top... - 34.8151
Crab And Rice Salad
Mix together all ingredients except the lettuce.
Serve in individual dishes on a bed of lettuce.
Garnish with small claws of the crab. - 32.7073
Crab Meat Barbecue Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add tomato sauce, vinegar, onion, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
When partially set, add crab meat and celery.
Serve on lettuce with mayonnaise. - 33.1717
1. Arrange the lettuce and watercress in a salad bowl and surround with thin wedges of tomato.
2. Mix the crab meat and potatoes together.
3. Add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
4. Pile on top of the lettuce. - 32.4673
Crab Meat Salad
1. Pick over the crab meat to remove any bits of shell. Leave the meat in chunks.
2. Blend the lemon juice with it; then add the celery and mayonnaise. Toss lightly to mix but do not crush the crab meat.
3. Arrange on a lettuce-covered salad platter. - 27.2475
Crab Filled Abalone Shell
1) In a salad bowl, mix together crab meat, celery, mayonnaise, horse radish, and lemon juice.
2) Season the salad with salt and pepper.
3) Now, line an abalone shell with lettuce and add the crab salad.
4) Serve the crab filled abalone shell. - 38.5094
Dungeness Crab Fruit Salad
Lift off back shell of crab. Remove and discard viscera and gills. Rinse crab thoroughly under cool, running water. Break off legs; crack along edges. Cut into serving-sized pieces. Break body section into several pieces.
Micro-cook or steam until... - 32.489
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
Combine cheese, soup, mayonnaise, onions, Worcestershire, salt in double boiler and heat until blended.
Remove from heat.
Add crabmeat and celery.
Pour into 1 large or several small molds and chill until firm.
Serve on... - 40.1129
Crab Salad In Tomato Basket
1. In a large bowl combine crab meat, cabbage, onion, sesame seed, and cilantro. Toss well.
2. In another bowl whisk together vinegar, sweetener, tamari, ginger root, oil, and salt substitute. Pour over crab meat mixture and toss well.
3. Cut each tomato in... - 37.6193
Party Crab Salad
1. Mix crab meat; egg whites, chopped; almonds, sliced; and salt together.
2. Combine mayonnaise and whipped cream and fold into crab meat mixture.
3. Serve on crisp lettuce, garnished with green pepper rings. - 34.1123
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.0045
Crab Meat Salad
1. Shred crab meat and discard all tough spines.
2. Mix crab meat, celery, pimiento, green pepper and salt and add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
3. Serve in lettuce cups - 31.8243
Shrimp And Crab Papaya
Combine shrimp, 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, half the tomatoes and peas.
Season with cayenne pepper and lemon juice and place in one papaya half.
Butterfly the cooked prawn.
Combine crab, 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, remaining tomato and peas.
Season with cayenne pepper... - 38.1528
Jellied Crab Meat Salad
Soak the gelatine in the cold water for 5 min.
Add this to the hot Cooked Dressing.
When the gelatine has dissolved, add all the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Fill cold wet individual molds and chill.
Serve on lettuce with additional Cooked Salad... - 31.673
Crab Louis With Cucumber
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Beat lightly but thoroughly until well blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours, before serving.
4. Just before serving, add flaked crab-meat... - 46.5019
Crab Louis With Red Wine Vinegar
1. Hard-cook eggs; drain and refrigerate to chill.
2. In medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, catchup, chopped green onion, Worcestershire, red-wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and white pepper. Cover and refrigerate dressing at least 30 minutes.
3. To... - 31.7004
Baked King Crab Salad
The baked king crab salad can be prepared with white crab meat or king crab meat. Flavored with mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce and topped with bread crumbs or croutons, the baked king crab salad can be served with lemon slices. - 36.1883
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, olive oil, vinegar, onion, parsley and whipped cream. Combine all together.
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne to season.
3) Add olives and stir well.
4) Place inside... - 47.0265
1. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In center of platter, mound crab. Arrange lettuce, eggs, cucumber, and tomato around crab. Serve with... - 33.2745
Crab salad is a very simple to make and delicious to eat salad. If you are a foodie you will love it. The crab salad is an interesting yet simple dish to prepare. Enjoy the simple crab salad immediately. - 40.4619
Tomatoes Stuffed With Crab Salad
1. In a medium bowl combine crabmeat, celery, mayonnaise, ketchup, and horseradish. Season to taste with pepper and stir until mixed.
2. Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Cut each tomato into 6 wedges, leaving bottoms intact so that wedges stay together. Place a... - 32.2826
Crab And Tomato Salad
Crab And Tomato Salad has a fine taste. Crab And Tomato Salad gets its taste from crabmeat mixed with mayonnaise and tomatoes. Crab And Tomato Salad is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 32.4746
1) Remove any cartilage from the crab meat.
2) Into a medium bowl, add in the mayonnaise, chopped parsley, chives, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients well.
3) Next, add in the crabmeat and cucumber. Toss the salad around to... - 43.0599
Combine first 5 ingredients; fold in crabmeat. - 29.076
Crab Meat Louis
1 In a large bowl,beat cream until stiff.
2 Add mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, onion, and parsley and blend well. Add crab meat; toss.
3 Serve in avocado halves with crisp lettuce. - 36.4629
Crab Meat Salad
Have all ingredients very cold; mix together.
Serve immediately on chilled lettuce leaves. - 27.3092
Blend all ingredients, except lettuce and crab meat.
Prepare desired amount of lettuce and put on chilled salad plates.
Arrange crab meat on lettuce and spoon a generous amount of dressing over each serving.
Garnish with ripe olives, wedges of hard-cooked... - 32.2472
Mock Crab Meat Salad
The mock crab meat salad is prepared with habilut steaks cooked in stock and wine and combined with mayo and dill. Served on lettuce with melon rings, the mock crab meat salad is perfect for those allergic to crabs and is best served with grapes and lime... - 43.8818
Shrimp And Crab Salad Rolls
Combine green onions, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and hot sauce in a large bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and crabmeat, stirring to combine.
Line each hoagie roll with 1 lettuce leaf.
Spoon 2/3 cup shrimp mixture into each bun - 35.8502
Gene's Dungeness Crab Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients and mix well; chill.
Chill crab meat; cut into large pieces.
Toss dressing with crab meat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce cups on 4 to 6 chilled plates.
Fill bottoms of cups with shredded lettuce.
Top with... - 40.7006
Mock Crab Salad
Combine rice, tuna, pimientos and green onions with mayonnaise to moisten in medium bowl.
Add seasonings to taste and mix well.
Serve on lettuce-lined salad plates and garnish with sprigs of parsley - 35.481
Crab And Grapefruit Salad With Avocado Mayonnaise
Peel avocado and mash with a fork.
Mix in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
Line chilled salad plates with the shredded lettuce.
Arrange grapefruit sections and crab legs over lettuce.
Spoon some of the dressing on top of each salad; pass remaining... - 39.1064
Crab Salad Hearts
Soften gelatin in cold white wine.
In a saucepan combine tomato juice, dry white wine, salt, brown sugar, cloves, onion slices and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and stir in gelatin wine mixture.
Add lemon juice.
Cool until mixture... - 42.9741
Crab Papaya Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon 1/2 cup crab mixture into each papaya half.
Place papaya halves on individual lettuce-lined salad plates, if desired. - 36.9579
Creamy Crab Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, carrot, cucumber and green pepper.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper; pour over salad and toss to... - 41.7534
Artichoke Crab Meat Salad
Artichoke Crab Meat Salad is delicious mix of crab meat and artichoke. This is one of my masterpiece recipes and I prefer serving it with capers. Check out the recipe of the delectable Artichoke Crab Meat Salad. - 37.6619
Savory Crab Salad
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except crab and lettuce.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. On individual dishes, on a bed of lettuce, spread the above mixture. Garnish with small claws of the crab. - 38.1703
1) With Bibb lettuce, line 4 salad cups.
2) Atop the salad cups, place the shredded lettuce.
3) Remove the cartilage from the crab meat if preferred and reserve the claw meat. Leave the remaining meat in chunks.
4) Arrange the meat over the shredded... - 40.9049
Jellied Crab Salad
Dissolve jelly in hot water.
Add balance of ingredients and pour into individual molds, or an 8 x 8 pan.
Refrigerate until set - serve on lettuce leaves, garnish with orange sections - 29.4222
Cooked Crab Salad
Cut the meat of the crabs into convenient-sized pieces.
Shred the celery or endive, add to the crab meat and mix lightly with the oil, vinegar, parsley and seasoning.
Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves; garnish with slices of hard-boiled egg, capers and stuffed... - 30.2383
Avocado Apple And Crab Salad
Peel avocados, cut in half, discard seeds and slice.
Peel and slice apple.
Drain the crab.
Place lettuce leaves in a salad bowl, add sliced avocados, apples, crabmeat and celery leaves and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over the salad and serve... - 39.6873
Dungeness Crab And Iceberg Salad
Fond of crabs? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this yummy Dungeness Crab and Iceberg Salad in this video. That’s not all, chef also shares a great method to crack and clean the Dungeness Crabs.... - 139.102
Fresh Crab Salad
Fresh Crab Salad has a Marvelous taste. The Lemon juice and mayonnaise gives the Fresh Crab Salad Stupefying taste. - 32.5167
Crab And Avocado Salad With Coriander Tomatillo Vinaigrette
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine and half of the minced shallots to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the sole and simmer until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sole to a plate and set aside... - 39.3673
Crab Salad Tea Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; gently stir in crab and eggs.
Refrigerate until assembling.
With a 3-in.round cookie cutter, cut a circle from each slice of bread.
Spread each with 1/2 teaspoon butter.
Top with lettuce and 2 rounded... - 37.0643
Crab Meat Salad Bowl
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Crab Meat Salad Bowl. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Crab Meat Salad Bowl. - 37.8289
Crab Tuna Salad
Sprinkle crab and tuna with salt, pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces.
Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
Mix with all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves.
Serve on crisp lettuce - 32.7989
Soft Shell Crab Salad With Almonds And Pepper Dressing
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
Dredge each crab first in the flour, then egg, and finally the almonds.
Set the crabs aside.
In a medium skillet heat the oil and saute the crabs... - 40.0538
Crab mayonnaise is a salad dressing recipe for crab meat. Made with canned crab along with toamto puree, red wine and honey, crab mayonnaise is savory dressing when mixed with mayonniase and served over crab. - 39.8245
Crab Stuffed Papayas
1) Cut papayas lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
2) Remove pulp from centers of papaya halves, leaving 1/2 -inch-thick shell.
3) Peel papayas.
4) Brush insides of shells with lemon juice.
5) Chop enough pulp to measure 1/2 cup; set... - 43.3639
Crab Meat Apple Salad
This typical Crab Meat Apple Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Crab Meat Apple Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 35.021
California Crab Salad Sandwich
Brush avocado with part of the lemon juice.
Combine crab meat, celery, mayonnaise and remaining lemon juice; mix well.
Place a lettuce leaf on each piece of toast.
Top with crab salad and an avocado slice.
Garnish with a generous sprinkling of alfalfa... - 37.8059
Maryland Crab Salad
Remove cartilage from crab meat, leaving meat in chunks.
Combine crab, celery, mayonnaise and lemon juice; mix gently.
Serve on lettuce leaves or use to stuff tomatoes.
Makes 4 servings. - 28.1943
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Arrange the lettuce leaves as desired on serving plates.
Fan out the orange quarters on each plate.
Garnish with the crab meat, sprinkled with lemon.
Border with the sauce.
Garnish... - 39.5782
Crab Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Slice the top of each tomato and scoop the pulp out. Ensure that the shells are left intact.
2) Invert the tomatoes so that they are properly drained.
3) Dice enough tomato pulp to make about ½ cup full.
4) Mix together ½ cup of tomato pulp,... - 41.9186
Lemon Caper Crab Salad
Break crab into chunks, removing cartilage.
Place 3 asparagus spears on each of 6 lettuce-lined plates and 1/3 cup crab meat over asparagus.
Blend together remaining ingredients except eggs.
Spoon 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture atop crab.
Trim with... - 31.0948
Line a bowl with lettuce leaves.
Place shredded lettuce on bottom of bowl.
Pile crabmeat on shredded lettuce.
Top with Sauce Louis.
Surround with hard-cooked egg slices.
Sprinkle with chives. - 33.4632
Crab Meat Salad
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl, except for the lettuce and crab meat.
2) Add the crab meat. Toss well to combine.
3) Cover the mixture and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
4) Serve as preferred. - 39.1207
Line 4 salad plates with Bibb lettuce cups.
Place shredded lettuce atop cups.
If necessary, remove cartilage from crab meat.
Reserve claw meat; leave remainder in chunks and arrange atop lettuce.
Circle with tomato and egg.
Sprinkle with salt.
Top with claw... - 37.0536
This typical Crab Louie is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Crab Louie; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 36.5864
Cut cores from lettuce and discard; break off and discard coarse outer leaves.
Rinse lettuce (from core end) under cold running water; shake to remove excess water.
Wrap lettuce in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes... - 35.9214
Combine mayonnaise, whipped cream, chili sauce, green pepper, green onion, and lemon juice.
Salt to taste.
Makes about 2 cups of Louis Dressing.
Line 4 large plates with lettuce leaves.
Shred rest of lettuce and arrange on leaves.
Remove bits of shell... - 46.3584
Stewy Crab Louis
1. Combine the mayonnaise, French dressing, chili sauce, chives, olives and seasonings. Chill.
2. Arrange the lettuce in a shallow, chilled salad bowl and mound the crab-meat on top. Spoon the dressing on top and garnish with hard-cooked egg, to-matck... - 35.0715
Curried Crab And Tuna Salad
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and eggs.
Line a plate with lettuce and arrange the tuna-crab mixture on top.
Garnish with parsley and sliced eggs - 29.7559
Coconut Crab Salad
Peel grapefruit and lift segments out of membrane into salad bowl (reserve a few for garnish).
Peel avocado, and slice (set aside a few slices and sprinkle with lemon juice).
Add to bowl.
Slice 2 artichoke hearts into bowl (save 2 for garnish).
Add shredded... - 43.2571
Chesapeake Crab Salad
Make the dressing by combining the mayonnaise, whipped cream, chili sauce, green onions, green pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Season with salt; cover and refrigerate.
Line 4 large plates with lettuce leaves.
Shred the remaining lettuce and arrange on... - 43.0937
Crab And Pasta Salad
Cook the vermicelli according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute; add the red pepper and garlic and... - 37.531
Crab And Chicken Salad In Tomato
Fine dice the meats and place into a mixing bowl.
Mix in the diced vegetables.
Blend the yogurt, lemon, and seasonings together.
Cut the tops from the tomatoes.
Scoop out the pulp.
Dice the tops and mix into the crab along with the pulp.
Pour half the... - 44.1029
Cover plates with bite-size pieces of lettuce.
Put remaining ingredients in desired arrangement on top of lettuce.
Pour dressing over top, or serve to the side in a small pitcher. - 36.4996
Curried Crab Salad
Carefully remove fibers from crabmeat.
Keep crabmeat chilled while combining rest of ingredients.
Fold crabmeat lumps into the sauce carefully so as not to break lumps.
Serve in lettuce cups garnished with tomato slices, stuffed olives, and... - 42.3169
Low-calorie Crab Salad
Break crab into chunks, removing cartilage.
Place 3 asparagus spears on each of 6 lettuce-lined plates and 1/3 cup crab meat over the asparagus.
Blend together the dressing, lemon juice, capers, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the... - 33.3982
1) If required, remove cartilage from crabmeat.
2) In medium bowl, put mayonnaise, parsley, chives, Worcestershire, and lemon juice; mix well.
3) Add crabmeat and cucumber.
4) Toss well.
5) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator, until... - 42.4013
Crab-corn Vinaigrette Salad
Use poultry or kitchen shears to cut shells; remove meat and break into small pieces.
Combine corn, red and green peppers, carrots, onions and tomatoes in large bowl.
Add crab meat.
Mix together oil, lemon juice, lime juice and sugar in small bowl.
Pour... - 39.9014
Curried Crab Salad
1. In a bowl, combine crabmeat, apples, green peppers and olives
2. Add mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and curry to it and chill for several hours
3. Serve as required - 40.0851
Crab And Avocado Salad
Combine all ingredients except tomatoes. For each serving, spoon out salad on a bed of lettuce on an individual serving plate. Surround with tomato wedges, peeled if desired. Serve with Louis Dressing. - 24.2379
Easy Crab Salad
1) Blend together the pepper, dry mustard, Bon Appetit, MSG, ginger, cayenne, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
2) Pick over the crab meat in order to remove bits of the shell, if any.
3) Combine together the mayonnaise mixture, crab meat, celery and... - 39.7819
Crab louis is a creamy crab recipe. Made with precooked crab meat, the crab louis is served over lettuce with eggs and tomatoes for garnish. Dressed with the cream and mayo dressing, it makes a simple yet great lunch for seafood lovers. - 33.0182
Lumachine And Crabmeat Salad
Combine everything up to the lettuce leaves; mix thoroughly but gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Line a bowl with the lettuce leaves.
Spoon in the pasta and crabmeat mixture, and garnish with the pimento strips and hard-cooked eggs. - 33.4749
Celery And Crabmeat Salad
1. Flake the crabmeat and mix it lightly with celery, green pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Add lemon juice and mayonnaise to the bowl and mix well. Chill the meat.
3. Serve the mix inside the ripe avocados or on cool salad greens - 38.0951
Crabmeat Chefs Salad
1) In a blender, place cucumber, parsley flakes, lemon juice, salt, paprika, tarragon.
2) Process at the medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture is pureed.
4) In a bowl, toss together salad greens, mushrooms and green pepper.
5)... - 48.4057
Crab And Melon Salad
Drain and flake the crabmeat.
Cut melon in quarters, remove seeds and membranes and scoop out the flesh in pieces.
Place lettuce in the base of a salad bowl and add crabmeat and melon pieces.
Sprinkle French dressing. - 28.9052
Blend soup, chili, mayonnaise, onion, and pepper; fold in whipped cream.
Add crab; chill.
Place crab on bed of lettuce.
Garnish with egg and tomato. - 32.1012
Key West Crab Salad
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, lettuce, cabbage, oranges and onions.
Add the crabmeat and gently toss until combined; set aside.
In small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the orange peel, orange juice, vinegar, oil and tarragon.
Cover and shake... - 35.2541
Crab Salad Nicoise
Cook potatoes in boiling water thirty minutes or until tender, drain, cool ten minutes.
Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a shallow dish. Cook beans in boiling water ten minutes or until tender, drain and cool ten minutes.
Add to potatoes.
Combine oil,... - 39.3149
Crab Or Shrimp Louie
1. Crack crab and pick out meat
2. Combine all ingredients for Louie Dressing and chill until needed
3. Also arrange lettuce and endive on chilled salad plates and then
spoon crabmeat or shrimp in center of greens
4. Garnish... - 42.3464
Avocado With Crab
Mix together the avocado, crabmeat, celery, radishes, spring onions, vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Line 6 small glass dishes with lettuce leaves and pile the avocado mixture on top.
Mix together the mayonnaise and tomato puree, then spoon... - 32.1603
Crab Meat Ravigote
Flake the crab meat, discarding any cartilage.
Marinate in the vinegar 15 minutes, then drain very well.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Blend together half the mayonnaise, the anchovy paste, capers, onions and pimentos.
Add to the crab meat and mix... - 40.6812
Crab Salad Island Style
1) Combine together the crab meat, banana, pineapple chunks, scallion, pepper and celery in a medium bowl.
2) Combine together the yogurt and mayonnaise in a small bowl or a measuring cup.
3) Add the yogurt mixture to the crab mixture and combine... - 44.5207
Healthy Crab Salad
1. Carefully remove the white and dark meat from the crab claws, legs and carcass, discarding the feathery gills and dead man's fingers. Place the crab meat in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Stir lightly until... - 35.3923
Crab And Pink Grapefruit Salad
1) On one side of a small plate, place the lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, add the crab, oil, lemon juice, celery and black grapes and season with salt and pepper; blend well.
3) Place the mixture opposite the lettuce leaves on the plate; lastly... - 35.0897
Avocado Stuffed With Crab And Apple
1) Quarter apples with a knife and remove the cores.
2) Coarsely grate unpeeled apple.
3) Halve avocados and remove seeds.
3) In a medium bowl add mayonnaise, ketchup, and lemon juice.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
5) Add grated apple... - 44.6361
Asian Crab And Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Refrigerate the mixture while you assemble the remaining ingredients for the salad.
2. Place the mustard in a bowl. Place the ginger in a piece of... - 38.6793
Seafood Fajita Salad
Seafood Fajita Salad became famous in my home after our friend prepared some for us. You will have to taste this Seafood Fajita Salad to get to know the difference. Prepare it right away! - 34.3526
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923