- » Crab Fry
Crab Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab fry recipes.
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.2047
Fried Soft Shell Crab
To all you seafood lovers, this is the dish which you should try out. The talented chef is going to teach us on how to make yummy fried soft shell crabs. Though there is a music playing at the background but it is easy to make out the ingredients used to make... - 54.4857
Fried Crab Claws
How would you like to enjoy crab claws? If you have not tried the fried version, then you should try now. With Beryl Stokes you can learn Cajun cooking in simple manner and enjoy variety of delectable dishes just like this fried and delicious crab claws. - 98.888
Fried Imperial Crab
Beat the egg well.
Add crab meat, mayonnaise, mustard, and green pepper.
Shape into small balls or form into patties.
Roll in cracker crumbs.
Fry in deep fat at 350° for about 6 minutes, or until golden brown. - 31.2294
Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions is. Use the freshest of crab available to get a flavorful Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions. Make the Chinese Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions... - 32.8557
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 34.0396
A delicious appetizer with texture, color, and a tremendous amount of flavor! The crunchiness of the fried wonton skin just tickles your taste buds, then an explosion of flavors as you bite into it. The creaminess of the cream cheese blends well with the... - 41.2017
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.7357
Deep Fried Crab Rangoon
Looking for some quick and easy party appetizers? Crab Rangoon is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. The chef here has prepared this recipe with packaged wonton wrappers so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve with sweet and sour sauce,... - 81.4443
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.933
Soft Shell Crabs
If you're looking for the recipe of Soft Shell Crabs, then this is it. The Chef explains and shows right from cleaning the crab to making it. He also prepares an easy basil aioli dip for the crab. This is really delicious. - 105.415
Fried Oyster Crabs
1.Wash the oyster crabs thoroughly, then drain them.
2. Saute gently in an omelet pan containing the melted butter. Stir and cook until the crabs whiten. - 23.7786
What’s so gourmet about these crab-cakes? Watch Master Chef Erik Blauberg demonstrate how to make restaurant style crabcakes at home. It’s all about the presentation! What a great way to impress guests at a formal dinner party! - 106.644
When you truly feel like indulging a little, crab cakes make for a classic option. This all-time party favorite is a breeze to make and makes for a truly mind-blowing addition to your platter. One good thing about these luscious morsels is that they can be... - 105.025
Pan-fried Crab Cakes
As an appetizer, dressed up or dressed down, crab cakes are a versatile part of Southern food. Start with a base of crabmeat and a binder and find your favorite way to serve them with our crab cake recipes. This could be the perfect snack for any afternoon... - 74.4836
Crab Fried Rice
Don’t settle for boring just because it’s a weekday. If you’ve got 15 minutes, you can whip up this yummy Crab Fried Rice in no time and save everyone from dinner boredom! - 116.133
Fried Chilli Crab
1) Eliminate the backs of the crabs, discard spongy grey matter inside and wash.
1) With a cleaver, chop the body, smash the claws lightly, legs still attached, into four pieces.
2) Dry crab thoroughly.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the crab... - 45.0519
King Crab Fettuccine
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic for 2 minutes. Add crabmeat, cheese, cream, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5-7 minutes. Keep warm.
Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until "al dente."... - 25.1161
Pan Fried Crabs And Tuna Tartar
Look at this spectacular video that displays an elegant dish with pan fried crabs and tuna tartar. The chef displays great slicing and cooking techniques that makes the video absolutely interesting and worth trying too. Check it out…. - 88.9478
Stir Fried Crab Legs
1. Soak crab legs in water 30 minutes to leach out some of salt brine used for packaging.
2. Meanwhile, cut off roots from green onions; discard. Cut green tops into 1-inch lengths; set aside.
3. Cut crab legs into 2-inch-long pieces with poultry scissors or... - 35.6223
Stir Fried Cracked Crab With Green Onions
In a small bowl, stir together sherry, water, oyster sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over high heat.
Add ginger and white parts of onions; cook, stirring, just until onions begin to brown (about 2 minutes).
Add sherry... - 32.4481
Mix together, shape into 8 patties and saute in oil over medium heat until lightly browned. - 28.7064
Stir-fried Squid With Crab
Clean squid thoroughly and rub in the salt. Cut into strips 5 x 2cm and make criss-cross cuts over the fleshy side of all the strips. Heat the oil in a wok or frypan over moderate heat. Stir-fry the ginger and shallots for 30 seconds. Add the squid and... - 30.0404
Healthy Low Carb Fried Crab Cakes
Worried that crab cakes will set you back on all the progress you've made with the help of a strict low carb diet? Then try this recipe for delicious crab cakes by LowCarb360 and eat guilt free! This is an easy recipe and yields very tasty fried treats. - 101.628
Tuna, Asparagus And Crab Roe With Fried Rice
Here is a variation to the fried rice recipe! Tuna, Asparagus and Crab Roe with Fried Rice is a healthy, tasty and nutritious alternative as fried rice. Serve it garnished with parsley or feta cheese. - 121.102
Crispy Fried Crab Cakes
1. Heat butter and stir in onion, celery, and green pepper.
2. Stir well and cook until the vegetables are soft.
3. Mix crabmeat, vegetable, stuffing mix, flour, eggs, vinegar, salt, mustard and pepper.
4. Shape the mixture into patties which have ½... - 46.8355
Thai Crab Curry
If you are looking for a truly satisfying dish, then this Thai crab curry would appease your gut beyond doubt. Beryl Stokes whips up a luscious crab curry that is a cinch to cook and is absolutely mouth watering. A must try, even if you aren't too fond of... - 64.6491
Fried Crab Cakes
Place all ingredients except 1 cup bread crumbs and the oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll and coat well with reserved bread crumbs, patting down slightly into flat, plump cakes.
Pour several inches of oil into a heavy pan and bring up... - 37.8108
Place the crab meat in a saucepan and add the chilly powder, Turmeric, salt and just enough water to cook the crab.Place the pan on a stove top and cook in a medium flame until all the liquid is absorbed.
Pour the oil in another pan and heat it up. Now add... - 31.5406
Crab And Pork Stir Fry
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin slices.
Cut crab into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, stir together chicken broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and sherry.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as... - 47.9916
Fried Chicken With Crab Sauce
Thoroughly rub the chicken breasts with mixture of sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour, the 1 teaspoon salt, five spice powder, and dry mustard.
Cover chicken and let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch... - 42.1376
Stir-fried Crab, Ginger And Green Onions
1 Cut crabs in half and segment them. Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic, ginger and green onions, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add crab pieces and stir-fry to coat with oil. Pour in stock, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
2 Cook... - 29.9502
Fried Shrimp With Crab Etouffee For Dinner
If you are a hardcore seafood lover, you will simply love this Lousiana styled shrimp and crab recipe. Beryl Stokes shares with us a mouth-watering recipe using shrimps and crabs and tops it with yummy crab etouffee. Now Cajun cooking can't really get any... - 107.417
Quick Fried Squid With Crab And Tomato Sauce
1. Cut squid into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces.
2. In a large bowl, mix together crab meat, tomato puree, sugar, soy sauce, chicken stock and dry sherry.
3. In a cup, blend corn flour with 1 tablespoon water to make smooth paste.
4. In a wok... - 50.0781
Crab Lace Patties On Lettuce
Break crab into flakes.
Place in a bowl; add cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, crumbs, onions, egg, and cream.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Mound 3 tablespoons of the crab mixture in pan, spreading to make a... - 41.9277
Deep Fried Crab Puffs
Stir together biscuit mix, cheese, and onion.
Shred crab and stir into cheese mixture.
Beat together egg, water, Worcestershire, and hot pepper seasoning.
Stir into crab mixture just until blended.
In a deep pan, heat about 1 1/2 inches oil to 375° on a... - 46.2428
Crab Fried Rice
Melt 1 tsp (15 mL) of the margarine in a large nonstick skillet.
Add eggs and cook over low heat until set; remove to cutting board.
Chop or cut eggs into large strips.
Melt remaining 1 tsp (15 mL) margarine in the same pan.
Add vegetables, cook and stir... - 41.8537
Fried Crab Won Tons With Sweet & Sour Sauce
Won tons: In a medium bowl mash cream cheese till smooth.
Add green onions and imitation crab and mix until uniform consistency.
Fill won tons with 1/2 teaspoon of mixture.
Place water around edges of won tons, so when folded they stay together.
Heat oil in... - 44.9144
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
Fried Soft Shell Crabs Amandine
Clean crabs .
Dust crabs liberally with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Heat butter in skillet; add crabs, on backs, and sear.
Lower heat, turn crabs, add rest of ingredients, and cook slowly for 20 minutes.
Serve at once with crusty rolls and tossed salad. - 31.8733
Essential Crab Foo Yung
1. Squeeze the crab meat to remove any extra liquid. Blend together the soy sauce, sherry and chilli oil, if using, add the crab meat and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and ginger and... - 34.9427
Mix together the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, egg yolk, mayonnaise, spring onions, egg, marjoram, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and the cayenne.
Form the mixture into 5 cm/2 in balls and flatten into patties.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the patties,... - 39.545
Quick Crab Newburg
This is one of the most popular ways to fix crabmeat.
Stir all the ingredients together gently, heat almost to the boiling point, and serve on freshly made toast, fluffy hot rice, or in scrubbed crab shells. - 25.2172
Kc's Crab Cakes
These light and fluffy crab cakes will surprise you with a bit of a bite. But not to worry, it won't hurt! They will become your favorite! - 121.793
Crab And Beef Stir Fry
Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes or until barely tender; drain, rinse under cold water, drain again, and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and lemon... - 45.0107
Mix well the first 8 ingredients and shape into 8 small crab cakes, pressing firmly together.
Dip in the beaten eggs and then in bread crumbs, coating well.
Fry quickly in hot, shallow fat until brown. - 31.8144
Crab Rangoon With Sweet-sour Sauce
Crab meat lovers always have a feast. This meat tastes its best in any kind of dish. Watch this video of crab Rangoon you will love it. The chef makes it in such a simple manner that you start believing in your own cooking skills. Another must try crab meat... - 91.6991
Exotic Cajun Crab Etouffee
Easy to make yet delicious, that’s how Beryl Stokes wants her dishes to be. Crab Etouffee is a Cajun specialty, healthy and yummy, can be ideal for lunch or dinner and can be cooked in matter of minutes with rice and crab. You’ll love to have it over and... - 96.439
1) In a skillet, sautÃ© the crab meat and ginger for 2 minutes.
2) Add the salt, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and scallions.
3) Simmer until all the liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
4) Serve hot with lemon wedge on side. - 37.1576
Maryland Crab Cakes
Mix everything except the crabmeat and bread together.
Add bread and mix well.
Then add crabmeat and mold into cakes.
Fry in butter or bacon drippings.
Serve on softly toasted bun with tartar sauce and lettuce. - 34.9359
Super Loaded Crab Cakes
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make easy, super loaded crab cakes! Incredibly delicious and incredibly easy to make! - 0
Blue Crab Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine the crabmeat, eggs, parsley, mustard and bread crumbs.
Mix well and let stand a few minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the tomato-orange chipotle sauce, combine the tomatoes, oranges, onion, cilantro and chipotles in another... - 43.211
Mock Crab Cakes
Mix all ingredients together.
Form mixture into individual serving pat-tics, then roll in bread crumbs.
Fry patties in butter flavored Crisco until crispy and golden brown. - 28.9327
Stir-fried Crab And Sole
1. Heat the butter and oil in a wok or large frying pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Add the julienne strips of leek and the strips of sole, and stir-fry gently until the fish is opaque.
3. Add the crabmeat, stock, avocado slices,... - 30.296
Crab Meat Cakes
1. Heat half the butter or margarine with the shallot or onion in a saucepan. Remove the onion or shallot, blend in the flour, slowly add 1 cup of the milk, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and simmer until smooth and thickened. Remove half this sauce... - 36.7185
Outdoor Cast Iron Humboldt Dungeness Crab Melt
Seafoods make good snacks when rolled or filled in a base. Here is a recipe to make Humboldt Dungeness Crab Melt with cooked Dungeness crab and artisan bread in an outdoor cast iron skillet. Great to enjoy the slices! - 112.12
Any Time Crab Cakes
The Crab Cakes is perfect for all the crab lovers. The delicious flavors of the crab, spices and sauces are heavenly. I prepare the Crab Cakes for my crab crazy husband all the time. Try it, its delicious. - 35.7012
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.943
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger and crab-meat, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add stock, sherry and corn. When boiling, stir in blended cornstarch and water to thicken. Remove from heat.
2 Pour in egg white in a thin stream. Garnish with green onions. - 29.5188
Classic Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
In a small bowl, mix softened cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
Stir in crab; season with Kosher salt and pepper.
Cook snow peas in boiling water for about 1 minute until wilted, but still crisp.
Drain snow peas and drop into a bowl of cold... - 34.1881
Hello New England and Maine! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a savory treat - Crab Cakes! - 139.529
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes
How to make authentic Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes by fine cooking instructor, and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. She lived in Virginia Beach, Virginia on the Chesapeake Bay for 12 years. - 0
Hot Crab Savouries
Melt butter, blend in flour, cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, blend in chicken stock; return to heat and cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens.
Drain crab well, saute mushrooms in a little butter, add to sauce with mayonnaise, cream, parsley, salt... - 33.463
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 43.8162
Crab Stuffed Zucchini Flowers
Melody Kettle visits celebrity chef, Ryan DePersio at Fascino Restaurant in Montclair. Ryan demonstrates his famous zucchini flowers stuffed with crab meat with a yellow tomato vinegrete. Hot From The Kettle. - 119.535
Looking for easy and quick recipe for Crab Cakes? Here is a recipe you can literally put together in 5 minutes. Just mix, shape and fry and your Crab Cakes are ready. Watch the video to know more. - 0
Thai Fried Rice (kao Pad) - Hot Thai Kitchen!
Very simple yet delicious recipe for a dish that's a staple lunch item in Thailand. This version uses crabmeat, which is one of the most popular choice in Thailand, but you can use any protein you'd like! - 0
Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk.
Press out excess milk.
Mix with remaining ingredients except fat and shape into cakes.
Fry until brown. - 34.1358
1) ake a blender, add all the ingredients except breadcrumbs and blitz till mixed well.
2)Take a bowl,add the mixture and blend the breadcrumbs into it.
3)Pat into small cakes and fry until lightly golden on both side.
4)Serve with lemon... - 36.6433
Artichoke Crab Entree
Prepare, cook, and drain artichokes.
Cut off and discard remaining top fourth of artichokes, trim stems so artichokes sit fiat, and remove center leaves and chokes.
Place artichokes in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
In medium skillet cook green onion, garlic, and... - 39.0214
Vietnams Cua Rang Muoi
Do you get intimated by the idea of cooking crabs at home? Watch this video recipe of Vietnamese cua rang muoi and crabs will be on top of your family's seafood dish list. Its easy to prepare, looks flashy and tastes divine with those aromatic ingredients... - 95.7055
Crab With Enoki Mushroom
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake as per package instructions.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter until foamy.
4) Add shallots and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Put the crab... - 39.3955
1. Mix all the ingredients together, except the oil and breadcrumbs, and form into cakes.
2. Coat with breadcrumbs and fry in the oil in a medium, hot frypan.
3. Serve the crabcakes hot and crispy with a sauce or salsa of your choice. - 35.8631
Crab Foo Yung
Crab Foo Yung recipe is very precious to me because it was passed on to me by my mom. This dish is much like egg omelet made with Chinese ingredients and flavorings. It is a great side dish Crab Foo Yung is a healthy treat. - 41.1859
Dungeness Crab Cakes
Combine all ingredients except flour and oil; mix well. Chill.
Shape into 4 cakes, about 3/4 inch thick. Dust with flour. Sauté crab cakes in hot oil on both sides about 10 minutes or until golden brown. - 29.3328
Dungeness Crab Dijon
1) In a skillet, melt butter and saute the crabmeat for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Transfer the crab from the skillet to a hot case.
3) To the same skillet, add in garlic, shallots and mushrooms and saute for a minute or till tender,
4) Pour in wine to... - 46.9172
Seared Crab Cakes
How about some crab meat? Have them fried and made them in the crab cake way and you'd sure to delight yourself and anyone to make it for! Watch this video on how to make an easy version of the crab cake! - 98.1803
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for... - 48.6812
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.917
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 100.062
Slimmer Crab Cakes
Mix together prepared mustard, salad dressing, and egg; add remaining ingredients.
Mix lightly so as not to break up the crab meat.
Form into cakes; fry in small amount of oil until brown; turn and brown on other side.
These may also be broiled. - 31.9983
Crabmeat Fried Rice Part 1 – Introduction
Got lots of left over rice and wondering what to do with it, then here is an excellent solution for you. Take a look at this crabmeat fried rice video series. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she discusses the ingredients you would... - 85.6868
Southern Crab Cakes
1)Take a bowl, add the egg,mayonnaise,mustard,cayenne pepper,tabasco sauce,salt, and pepper. Mix till it is smooth.
2)Add the crabmeat and parsley. Mix. Add the crumbs. Mix well.
3)Take a fork or spoon and stir gently.
4)Make into cakes of any size,... - 43.543
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, and gently fry celery, onion, and garlic until tender.
Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and salt; bring to boil.
Add rice, mix well and cover skillet.
Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 33.6591
Cracked Crab With Onion
1. In a small bowl, stir together sherry, 1/3 cup water, oyster sauce, and cornstarch until blended; set aside. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths, keeping white and green parts separate.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high... - 26.6085
Crab Tostadas With Black Beans
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add tortillas, one at a time, and cook, turning once, until crisp and golden brown (about 30 seconds per... - 40.3459
Crabcake Burger With Horseradish And Fries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan on medium flame, add butter, red pepper, green pepper, garlic cloves and shallots and cook for 5-6 minutes and then let it cool. Do not caramelize the vegetables.
3. Once cooled,... - 131.108
Spread some filling over each crepe and roll up like cigars or fold into quarters.
When all crepes are filled, place in a well greased shallow ovenproof casserole in a single layer if rolled, or slightly overlapping if folded.
Sprinkle with... - 34.239
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 109.977
Crabmeat Fried Rice Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
This is part 2 of the crabmeat fried rice video series. The lady chef provides step by step instructions on how to combine rice with eggs and oyster sauce to make perfect fried rice. Try it at home and your family is sure to be pleased. A simple and easy... - 81.3824
Heart Healthy Crab Cakes
Take a look at this amazing traditional American appetizer, which is sure to remind you of your good old childhood days! Watch the video to see how the chef combines crabmeat with mayonnaise and eggs to make exotic Crab Cakes, which are not just delicious and... - 123.076
Crab Won Ton Pouches
1) Shred drained crabmeat.
2) Combine together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and A-l sauce.
3) Mix in water chestnut, grated onion and garlic powder and crabmeat.
4) In the center of won ton wrapper, drop the mixture by... - 43.1835
Avocado Crab Cutlets
1. Remove spines from crab meat.
2. Melt butter, remove from heat and stir in flour until smooth.
3. Add salt, pepper, and milk and cook, stirring constantly until thick.
5. Add avocado and crab meat and blend thoroughly.
6. Shape into cutlets, roll... - 39.8364
In bowl combine 1 egg, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in crab meat and parsley.
Using about 1/4 cup crab mixture for each, shape into patties.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
In small bowl combine 1 egg and water.
Dip patties in crushed... - 39.3222
The Crabby Patty Melt
1. In a bowl, add the crab meat,dry minced onions, garlic powder, peppercorn medley, ground cloves, egg, mayonnaise and mix it all up to a consistent mixture.
2. Form a patty the size of a hamburger patty.
3. Coat the patty thoroughly with bread... - 0
Easy Crab Cakes
Another score in the appetizer list are some easy crab cakes topped with some Cajun mayo! So to get them going, watch Jeff make this simple dish which has hardly any efforts involved! It’s a dish that hardly takes any effort to whip up! - 97.5372
Crab Fry Recipes By Category