- » Crab Filling Pastry Shell
Crab Filling Pastry Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab filling pastry shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab filling pastry shell recipes.
Mix Filling ingredients.
Prepare Pastry: Measure flour and 1 teaspoon salt into bowl.
Cut in shortening thoroughly..
Sprinkle in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side of bowl (1 to 2... - 41.8355
Crab With Enoki Mushrooms
Crab With Enoki Mushrooms has a Uplifting taste.The Mushrooms and Butter gives the Crab With Enoki Mushrooms Grand taste. Must catch it - 37.7645
1. In top of double boiler, melt butter, stir in the crab
3. Cook until warm about 3 minutes then add sherry
5. Cook for more 2 minutes then add paprika and nutmeg
6. Over medium heat, add egg yolks and cream, stir constantly until thickened
7. Add... - 38.9568
Crab With Enoki Mushroom
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake as per package instructions.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter until foamy.
4) Add shallots and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Put the crab... - 39.3955
Meeting Street Crab
Meeting Street Crab - the name might sound strange but the taste will tickle your taste buds for long. The Meeting Street Crab makes a good combination with miniature pastry shells. Serve this Meeting Street Crab dip with assorted crackers. - 40.5643
Preheat oven to 425°.
Press pastry over bottom and up sides of a 1 1/2-inch-deep, 9-inch quiche dish or pie pan.
Place a piece of foil inside pastry shell and partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake in a 425° oven for 10 minutes.
Lift off foil and... - 43.0343
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In the butter, sautÃ© the celery, scallions, shallots and garlic till the vegetables are soft.
3) Allow the cooked vegetables to cool.
4) Use a fork to stir in the crab meat along with... - 43.2523
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 39.7566
Crabmeat Salad Bake
Combine crabmeat, celery, 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives and hot pepper sauce in mixing bowl.
Spoon into Baked Pastry Shell.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs, remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and slivered... - 32.361
Down East Crabmeat Pie
Combine crabmeat, celery, green pepper, chili sauce, flour, onion, salt and Worcestershire sauce in mixing bowl.
Spoon into Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Pour Sauce over filling, spreading to cover.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and paprika.
Bake at 400° for... - 41.0835
Seafood And Basil Phyllo
Chop shrimp in food processor.
Place cheese in processor with steel blade.
Process until cheese is grated.
Add fresh basil and process to mince basil.
Add cream cheese, sherry and nutmeg and process.
Stir into crab and shrimp.
Cut phyllo lengthwise into 4... - 41.8252
Glazed Apple Jalousie
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine currants, lemon rind, sugar and cardamom in a small bowl. Blend in butter or margarine with a fork.
2. Overlap 3 patty shells on a lightly floured surface; overlap remaining 3 patty shells next to them so that all are... - 40.601
1. Slice each egg in half and carefully remove the yolks to a bowl. If one or more of the whites falls apart, simply toss it in with the yolks for mashing.
2. Arrange the whites on a platter.
3. Mash the yolks with pastry blender.
4. Make a well in... - 91.7958