- » Crab Filled Pastry
Crab Filled Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab filled pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab filled pastry recipes.
Peach Crab Lantern
Skin peaches (skin will slip off easily if you let peaches stand in boiling water a few minutes), remove pits, and cut in slices about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook sugar and water together for several minutes, then add peach slices and cinnamon.
Continue cooking... - 42.6591
Some Fillings For Vol-au-vent Or Puff-pastry Cases
Oysters poached in white wine, then reheated in a mushroom sauce, or sauce poujette.
(Could be tinned oysters for these oyster patties.) Shrimps in white sauce into which the yolk of an egg has been stirred.
Creamed salted cod.
Leftovers... - 21.9006
Crab With Enoki Mushrooms
Crab With Enoki Mushrooms has a Uplifting taste.The Mushrooms and Butter gives the Crab With Enoki Mushrooms Grand taste. Must catch it - 37.7645
Savory Crabmeat Palmiers
Fond of seafood? Here's an interesting recipe that you can make using delicious crab meat. Watch Chef Tracy Porter demonstrate this step by step process to prepare these delicious Savory Crabmeat Palmiers. - 118.317
Crab Pear And Cheese Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
2. For filling, combine the pears, crabmeat, cheese, ham, water chestnuts, scallions, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper in a bowl.
3. Place 1 phyllo sheet onto a 16-inch... - 32.8333
1. In top of double boiler, melt butter, stir in the crab
3. Cook until warm about 3 minutes then add sherry
5. Cook for more 2 minutes then add paprika and nutmeg
6. Over medium heat, add egg yolks and cream, stir constantly until thickened
7. Add... - 38.9568
Crab With Enoki Mushroom
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake as per package instructions.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter until foamy.
4) Add shallots and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Put the crab... - 39.3955
Meeting Street Crab
Meeting Street Crab - the name might sound strange but the taste will tickle your taste buds for long. The Meeting Street Crab makes a good combination with miniature pastry shells. Serve this Meeting Street Crab dip with assorted crackers. - 40.5643
Fried Stuffed Pastries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) To this, with a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3) In a small bowl, beat together the egg yolk and water.
4) To the flour mixture, add this and toss gently until the mix... - 44.7585
Preheat oven to 425°.
Press pastry over bottom and up sides of a 1 1/2-inch-deep, 9-inch quiche dish or pie pan.
Place a piece of foil inside pastry shell and partially fill with uncooked beans or rice.
Bake in a 425° oven for 10 minutes.
Lift off foil and... - 43.0343
Crab Vol Au Vents
1) On a board, dust some flour and roll out pastry 1/4 inch thick.
2) With a 9 cm (3 1/2 inch) pastry cutter, cut out 6 circles and place on a dampened baking tray.
3) With a 5 cm (2 inch) pastry cutter, cut halfway through each... - 45.4228
Crab Cornish Pasties
1. Cut six 13 cm (5 in) circles from pastry, using an upturned saucer as a guide and set aside.
2. Place potato, crabmeat, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, dill, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce in a bowl and mix well to combine. Season to taste with black... - 32.9124
Mix Filling ingredients.
Prepare Pastry: Measure flour and 1 teaspoon salt into bowl.
Cut in shortening thoroughly..
Sprinkle in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side of bowl (1 to 2... - 41.8355
Crab Meat Puffs (hors D'oeuvres)
Mix all ingredients together and fill miniature cream puffs with crab filling and refrigerate.
Add butter and salt to boiling water and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
Lower heat; add flour all at once & beat vigorously until mixture leaves sides... - 44.974
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In the butter, sautÃ© the celery, scallions, shallots and garlic till the vegetables are soft.
3) Allow the cooked vegetables to cool.
4) Use a fork to stir in the crab meat along with... - 43.2523
Line 8 2-inch (5-cm) aluminum tart pans with the thinly rolled pastry.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Combine and stir the mushrooms with the brandy or lemon juice, then shred the crab, removing any hard parts.
Fill each tart with alternate layers of sliced... - 39.4093
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. For preparing the pastry – sift salt, cayenne pepper and flour in a mixing bowl.
3. Rub it with pieces of butter and lard until the mixture turns crumbly.
4. Fold in the cheese, blend egg yolk with... - 43.0482
To make the pastry: sieve the flour into a bowl with the salt.
Add half the butter, cut into small cubes.
Work the mixture rapidly with the fingers until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add 2 or 3 tablespoons iced water and mix carefully until the mixture... - 44.6439
Crab And Camembert Parcels
Lay the sheets of filo pastry on the work surface and brush with a little melted butter.
Fold in half widthways and brush with a little more butter.
Put a pile of crabmeat in the centre of each piece of pastry.
Cut the cheese wedges in half horizontally and... - 42.7999
Smoked Mackerel And Crab Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) TO MAKE THE PASTRY: In a bowl, sieve in the flour, curry powder and seasoning into a bowl.
3) In a food processor, grate the butter or margarine and rub into the dry ingredients. Put in the... - 44.701
Crab And Blue Cheese Quiche
1. Line a 20 cm (8 in) flan dish with pastry. Line pastry case with baking paper, fill with dried beans or uncooked rice and bake for 10 minutes. Remove paper and beans or rice, reduce heat to 180°C (350°F / Gas 4) and cook for 7 minutes longer.
2. Sprinkle... - 29.0649
Baked Crab Spring Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a preheated skillet over medium to medium-high heat saute pepper, celery, water chestnuts, and onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Transfer to a bowl while veggies are still a little crunchy and combine... - 41.5077
Easy Crab Asparagus Pie
Easy Crab Asparagus Pie is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Easy Crab Asparagus Pie is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 45.3852
Seafood Quiche Lorraine
Sift flour into a bowl.
Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture looks mealy.
Make a hole in the center and pour the water and cream into it.
Work the pastry with a spoon until it can be formed into a ball.
Roll out to fit... - 39.7566
Crabmeat Salad Bake
Combine crabmeat, celery, 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives and hot pepper sauce in mixing bowl.
Spoon into Baked Pastry Shell.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs, remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and slivered... - 32.361
Down East Crabmeat Pie
Combine crabmeat, celery, green pepper, chili sauce, flour, onion, salt and Worcestershire sauce in mixing bowl.
Spoon into Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Pour Sauce over filling, spreading to cover.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and paprika.
Bake at 400° for... - 41.0835
Empanada Mariscada are crispy and delicious pastries that I just cant seem to get enough off! I serve this often for my children's birthday parties. Donâ€™t miss this wonderful Empanada Mariscada. - 46.3675
Seafood And Basil Phyllo
Chop shrimp in food processor.
Place cheese in processor with steel blade.
Process until cheese is grated.
Add fresh basil and process to mince basil.
Add cream cheese, sherry and nutmeg and process.
Stir into crab and shrimp.
Cut phyllo lengthwise into 4... - 41.8252
Parade Of Fruit Tray
Pear Surprises: Drain chilled canned pear halves.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Fill hollow of each with cream cheese.
Put a red cherry, pitted date, or fig in between two pear halves.
Seal halves of pears together with softened cream cheese.
Using pastry... - 38.7749
Roll out pastry to 1/4 in. thickness.
Heat a 2 in. cutter in boiling water, cut four circles.
Re-heat cutter as it cools.
Using 1 in. cutter, also heated, cut a small round from centre of each alternate circle, thus making rings.
With back of small knife,... - 28.7263
Add butter and salt to boiling water and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
Lower heat; add flour all at once & beat vigorously until mixture leaves sides of the pan.
Add one egg at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Shape on greased... - 31.337
Filling Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook few minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, blend until smooth, then stir in wine, cream and mayonnaise.
Return to heat, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens, reduce heat, continue stirring,... - 39.9828
Glazed Apple Jalousie
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine currants, lemon rind, sugar and cardamom in a small bowl. Blend in butter or margarine with a fork.
2. Overlap 3 patty shells on a lightly floured surface; overlap remaining 3 patty shells next to them so that all are... - 40.601
Miniature Cheese Puffs
Miniature Cheese Puffs has a defining taste. The parmesan cheese gives the Miniature Cheese Puffs a smooth creamy taste. - 39.6197
1. Slice each egg in half and carefully remove the yolks to a bowl. If one or more of the whites falls apart, simply toss it in with the yolks for mashing.
2. Arrange the whites on a platter.
3. Mash the yolks with pastry blender.
4. Make a well in... - 91.7958