- » Crab Dry
Crab Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crab Dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crab Dry recipes.
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.2047
Sun-dried Tomato & Crab Mini Frittatas
Want to know of savory tea snack recipes that will add loads of taste to every afternoon tea get together? Then watch this video and get ready to pleasantly surprise all your guests! - 102.416
Broiled Soft Shelled Crabs
1. Dredge the crabs lightly with flour. Arrange them in a flat broiling dish or on a broiling rack.
2. Cream the butter with the parsley, chives, paprika and salt and dot the crabs with the mixture.
3. Broil the crabs about three inches from the source of... - 34.3445
Crabs And Chinese Sausages With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Clean the crabs by removing the underside-tail flap and pressing to remove the non-meat contents.
Flour the crabs.
In a large skillet fry the crabs in oil a few minutes on each side over medium heat.
Pat dry with paper towels to remove the excess oil.
Cut the... - 39.6943
Basic Crab Mornay
Layer half of crab meat, half of sauce and half of cheese in (8x8-inch) baking dish.
Repeat with second layers.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on '7 Garnish with parsley and paprika, if desired. - 26.1209
Stewy Crab Louis
1. Combine the mayonnaise, French dressing, chili sauce, chives, olives and seasonings. Chill.
2. Arrange the lettuce in a shallow, chilled salad bowl and mound the crab-meat on top. Spoon the dressing on top and garnish with hard-cooked egg, to-matck... - 35.0715
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, melt 1 oz of butter and add shallots, parsley and tarragon.
3) Saute them gently for few minutes and add wine.
4) Cook on low... - 47.018
Crab Imperial Chesapeake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the pimiento and the diced pepper.
3) Add the salt, pepper, eggs, mustard and mayonnaise. Mix properly.
4) Add the crab meat to the mixture. Mix well with fingers so that the... - 44.3536
Crab Stuffed Shrimp
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take the shrimp and peel them, leaving tails, devein and butterfly.
3) Take a pan and boil water in it. Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Drain and place in a shallow baking dish.
5) Take a heavy... - 48.6707
1) Take a 1 quart bowl and mix together olives, crab, green pepper, onion, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise and celery to form the filling
2) Fill the shells with the mixture and place on paper plate. Microwave (high), uncovered, for about 1 1 1/2 - 2 minutes... - 38.8574
Place the crab meat in a saucepan and add the chilly powder, Turmeric, salt and just enough water to cook the crab.Place the pan on a stove top and cook in a medium flame until all the liquid is absorbed.
Pour the oil in another pan and heat it up. Now add... - 31.5406
Braised Guinea Yowl With Crab Apple Sauce
Remove all excess fat from the guinea fowl and cut off the parson's nose.
Put the chopped vegetables and garlic (if used) in the bottom of a saucepan or flameproof casserole which is just large enough to hold the bird.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan and... - 46.7584
For mustard sauce, blend the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
For crab meat mixture, melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add the green pepper and onion; cook until onion is golden in color.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, salt, and dry... - 44.4447
Cheese And Crab Fondue
Cheese And Crab Fondue is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Cheese And Crab Fondue effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 35.7973
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 46.4167
Crab Stuffed Bell Peppers
Bell peppers stuffed with crab meat is what Nikki is making for lunch for the day! Sinful or what! Watch the video to know how! - 95.1245
Crab Meat And Bean Sprouts With Omelette Strips
The crab meat and bean sprouts omelet strips are a great side to serve with meals for either parties or family meals. Made with egg omelet cooked with sherry and soy sauce, the crab meat and bean sprouts omeletstrips are prepared along with chopped veggies... - 45.4769
Combine the onions, tomatoes, water, okra, bay leaves, parsley, salt, thyme, and chili peppers in a saucepan.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaves.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the crab meat and... - 42.4116
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 94.1674
Crab Meat In Shells
1) In a 1-quart casserole, mix the parsley, green pepper, scallion, mushrooms and butter together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the soup, blend well and then cover and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
4) Discard... - 44.7769
Fresh Crab With Ginger And Scallions
Preparation To kill the crab, hold crab from the rear and place crab on its back.
Place the tip of a heavy cleaver on the middle of the crab's body.
Hit the top blade of the cleaver with a hammer so that the blade will pierce the crab, killing it... - 39.6778
Crabmeat Au Gratin
Saute onions and celery in butter until soft.
Add flour and blend.
Add milk and blend.
Remove from heat.
Add egg yolks, crabmeat, salt, pepper and cheese.
Put in shells or in a casserole.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees until heated through.
Serves 6 to... - 43.8733
Crabmeat Au Gratin
Melt butter, add crabmeat and saute 3 minutes.
Add cornstarch mixed with cream and egg yolk.
Cook until thick; season with salt, and pour into buttered casserole.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Bake at 350° only until cheese has melted.
Serve... - 38.6072
Crabmeat Au Gratin For Dinner
Never mind if you love crabmeat or not, this recipe is worth a shot. Simply because this Cajun styled treat prepared by Beryl Stokes boasts of a slew of luscious ingredients including fresh crabmeat, cheese, and loads of herbs. Simple and satisfying, this... - 111.646
Flounder Stuffed With Crab Meat
Combine the crab meat (do not break up lumps) with bread cubes, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, dry mustard, and seasoned salt.
Mix gently; add a mixture of the white sauce and egg yolk.
Continue tossing lightly.
Butter flounder and... - 39.3909
Crunchy Crab Crostini
1. Combine the crab meat, peppers, scallions, and oregano in a medium-sized bowl. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll crosswise into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet, and bake at... - 33.0554
Gourmet Style Crab Bisque
1 In a large saucepan combine the cream of asparagus soup, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and half-and-half or light cream. Cook over medium heat just until boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in the crabmeat and sherry or milk; heat through. If desired,... - 26.4883
Crab Meat Spread
Remove any cartilage from the crab meat; chop fine.
Beat the cheese, buttermilk, sherry, salt and pepper until smooth.
Blend in the crab meat.
Heap in a bowl. - 28.7561
Artichoke Crab Entree
Prepare, cook, and drain artichokes.
Cut off and discard remaining top fourth of artichokes, trim stems so artichokes sit fiat, and remove center leaves and chokes.
Place artichokes in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
In medium skillet cook green onion, garlic, and... - 39.0214
In a saucepan, saute green pepper and onion in hot butter until tender, but not brown.
Remove from heat and stir in flour, then milk and cream.
Cook and stir until thick.
Add brandy, mustard and crab meat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into 8 scallop... - 40.9985
Cracked Crab With Red Pepper Aioli
Brush bell peppers with the 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
Place on rack of a broiler pan; broil about 4 inches below heat, turning often, until charred about 10 minutes.
Enclose peppers in a plastic bag and let stand for 15 minutes; then... - 42.3913
Booky Baked Crab
Melt butter in a saucepan; stir in flour to make a paste.
Remove from heat and stir in the milk.
Cook and stir until very thick and smooth.
Blend a little sauce into egg yolks and return to sauce; mix well.
Mix in the salt, pepper, dry mustard, Worcestershire... - 35.9512
Fried Imperial Crab
Beat the egg well.
Add crab meat, mayonnaise, mustard, and green pepper.
Shape into small balls or form into patties.
Roll in cracker crumbs.
Fry in deep fat at 350° for about 6 minutes, or until golden brown. - 31.2294
Soft Shell Crab Salad With Almonds And Pepper Dressing
In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
Dredge each crab first in the flour, then egg, and finally the almonds.
Set the crabs aside.
In a medium skillet heat the oil and saute the crabs... - 40.0538
Steamed Eggs With Crab
Steamed Eggs With Crab is something I prepare quiet often at home. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to its simplicity. You will love this Steamed Eggs With Crabs recipe. - 30.5194
Mix all ingredients together; heat. - 21.8747
Mix together, shape into 8 patties and saute in oil over medium heat until lightly browned. - 28.7064
Deviled Crab Meat Imperial
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter.
3) Add the onion, mushrooms and green pepper and cook till the ingredients are tender.
4) Add the shallots, pimient and flour and blend well.
5) Add the... - 43.4311
Crab Stuffed Artichokes
Mix together in a bowl the parsley, shallot, lemon juice, oil, salt, hot pepper seasoning, and tarragon.
Add seafood and mix lightly.
Cover and chill.
Trim off stem end of each artichoke and scoop out center choke.
Gently spread open leaves slightly and spoon... - 38.857
Leinenkugels Summer Shandy Crab Cakes
1. Dice up the roasted bell pepper, half the lemon and chop up the parsley.
2. In a ziplock bag, add the Ritz crackers and close the bag. Beat up the bag with a mallet until the crackers all become crumbs.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees... - 0
Crab Stuffed Rainbows
Defrost trout just enough to open cavities for stuffing.
Remove heads and wipe fish with a damp cloth.
Mix remaining ingredients together and fill the openings.
Place fish in a small, shallow, greased bake pan.
Brush with melted butter or French dressing and... - 32.7039
Shrimp Crab Boil
Wow your guest with this southern style shrimp crab boil recipe. Check out the video to see how the chef combines almost everything except the kitchen sink in a large kettle by combining veggies with loads of spices to make an absolutely amazing dish. Do not... - 104.265
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice stem end from tomatoes; scoop out pulp.
Invert on paper towel to drain.
In a small bowl combine crab meat, green onions, bread crumbs, parsley, vinegar and dillweed; mix well.
Spoon into tomatoes.
Line a microwave-safe plate with paper towel.
On... - 35.9951
Crab Meat Ravigote
1. Wash small tomatoes and cut out stems and centers. Sprinkle them lightly with half the salt.
2. Mix the rest of the salt with the crab meat, cayenne, mustard, olive oil, parsley, egg and vinegar. Fill this mixture into the tomatoes and chill thoroughly.
3.... - 34.324
1. In top of double boiler, melt butter, stir in the crab
3. Cook until warm about 3 minutes then add sherry
5. Cook for more 2 minutes then add paprika and nutmeg
6. Over medium heat, add egg yolks and cream, stir constantly until thickened
7. Add... - 38.9568
Crab Meat Cakes
1. Heat half the butter or margarine with the shallot or onion in a saucepan. Remove the onion or shallot, blend in the flour, slowly add 1 cup of the milk, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and simmer until smooth and thickened. Remove half this sauce... - 36.7185
Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme
Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 46.7219
Crab Meat Salad In Snow Pea Pods
Remove stem ends and string the snow peas.
Blanch in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water for about 20 seconds.
Plunge immediately in cold water to stop the cooking and preserve their color.
Drain and pat dry.
Carefully pick over the crab meat to... - 39.8181
Deviled Crab Meat Imperial
Into a 10" skillet place butter and melt it to hot.
Add diced pepper, mushroom and onion.
When soft, add shallots and pimiento.
Then add flour to make a Roux; add cream and boil, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add crab meat and bread crumbs, making a thick... - 40.0598
1. Drain crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any; break crab meat into bite-size chunks.
2. Cook peas drain.
3. Blend the mushroom soup and dry sherry until smooth in small bowl.
4. Layer half of the crab meat, the peas, mushrooms and pimientos in a 10-cup... - 33.2299
Crab Meat Newburg
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and blend in the flour.
3) Add the entire cream at once and cook the mixture, constantly stirring, till the sauce is thick and starts to bubble.
4) Add a... - 44.4011
1. Wash crabs. Gently pull away round hard shell at top. Cut away grey fibrous tissue. Rinse inside of crab. Chop off claws and big nippers. Chop down centre of crab. Place crab in shallow dish.
2. Combine ginger and garlic in bowl, cook on HIGH for two... - 27.1694
Essential Crab Foo Yung
1. Squeeze the crab meat to remove any extra liquid. Blend together the soy sauce, sherry and chilli oil, if using, add the crab meat and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and ginger and... - 34.9427
Rosy Baked Crab
Blend flour in butter and cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir in undiluted tomato soup.
Stir over medium heat until thickened.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook about 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in crab meat and... - 45.2026
Savory Crab Meat Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Toss crab meat and green peppers with macaroni.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over crab meat mixture; toss lightly until ingredients are evenly coated.
Chill thoroughly. - 36.6948
Crab Meat Rarebit
1. Remove spines from crab meat.
2. Melt fat, add green pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Blend in flour and seasonings.
4. Add tomato juice gradually and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
5. Add cheese.
6. Pour into milk, stirring constantly.
7.... - 42.0473
1. Melt butter for 1 minute on high. Stir in flour and mustard. Cook a further 1 minute on high.
2. Gradually stir in milk. Cook for 3-5 minutes on high, stirring every 2 minutes.
3. Stir in onion, crab meat, eggs, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup cheese.
4. Place... - 34.9889
1. Put 3 tablespoons butter and onion into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Stir flour into the butter. Add milk gradually; stir constantly. Cook uncovered in microwave... - 35.9955
1. Break off all the crab claws. Crack the large claws and legs and pick out the meat. Reserve the smaller legs. Break the crabmeat into pieces and discard any cartilage and shell.
2. Separate the bodies from the large shells. Discard the spongy 'fingers' and... - 35.5575
This deviled crab is simply irresistible ! Try this delicious crab bake with irresistible seasonings with a generous amount of your favorite sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this deviled crab are welcome ! - 41.6177
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine the onion in the 3 tablespoons butter and saute uncovered in the microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes or until soft, stir after 1 minute.
2 ) Stir in the flour then gradually stir in the milk gradually and... - 44.0097
Crab Meat Suzette
1) In a mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and beat until smooth.
2) Take a saucepan and melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon flour, dash salt, and white pepper. Stir for few seconds.
3) Now, add 1/2 cup milk and cook, stirring... - 44.9919
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
1. In a cup, combine the eggs and sesame oil.
2. In a wok, heat oil.
3. Stir-fry black beans, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 30 seconds.
4. Add pork and brown quickly in 1 minute.
5. Add crab, sherry and stock and boil rapidly for... - 48.6812
Crab Meat Supreme
Crab meat supreme is a baked crab meat recipe made with green pepper and pimientos. Prepraed with savory mustard and worcestershire sauce for flavor, the crab meat supreme is baked with milk and is rich and delicious as a filling meal. - 36.5616
The crab mornay is a delicious and filling preparation that can be served as a starter in a meal. Made with a base of milk, along with canned crab meat, the crab mornay is flaovred with mustard, cheese, onions and also has eggs in it. topped with bread crumbs... - 46.4167
Molded Crab Salad
This Molded Crab Salad is a delicious and versatile pick to go with any meal and any occasion. Quite simple to make, you will be amazed at the easy your Molded Crab Salad is made! - 41.659
Crab Meat Brochette
Combine crab meat, salt, dry mustard, chives, sherry, and bread crumbs; mix thoroughly.
Form into balls the size of walnuts.
Wrap a piece of bacon around each ball; secure with a wooden pick.
Broil about 15 minutes, turning occasionally to brown bacon evenly... - 29.6603
Crab In Shells
Butter 6 scallop shells.
Heat 3 tbsp. butter in medium saucepan.
Add mushrooms and their liquid and cook over high heat until liquid cooks away and mushrooms brown lightly.
Sprinkle in flour and stir to blend.
Remove from heat.
Add milk, all at once, and stir... - 39.6742
Deviled Crab And Scallop Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 In a medium saucepan, heat1/4 cup butter.
3 Add in onion and saute until golden, for about 5 minutes.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in the flour, salt, steak sauce, Worcestershire, red-pepper... - 44.4925
Crab Stuffed M Ushrooms
Wash and dry mushrooms.
Mix all ingredients.
Fill each cap.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 375° - 31.4659
Crab Meat Dip
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Chill and serve with chips or crackers - 19.386
New Crab Newburg
1. Place margarine in 2-quart casserole. Microwave on high about 45 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour, mustard, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in milk gradually.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 7 to 8 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture... - 29.7661
Force tomatoes through a sieve.
Sautdgreen pepper in butter for two minutes.
Add flour, mustard, salt, Worcestershire sauce and stir until blended.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add tomatoes and cheese.
Stir until cheese melts.
Stir in crab meat. - 33.8966
Super Loaded Crab Cakes
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make easy, super loaded crab cakes! Incredibly delicious and incredibly easy to make! - 0
Chesapeak Crab Cake
My sister likes this easy Chesapeak Crab Cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this crab cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very... - 38.1076
Crab Lace Patties On Lettuce
Break crab into flakes.
Place in a bowl; add cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, crumbs, onions, egg, and cream.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Mound 3 tablespoons of the crab mixture in pan, spreading to make a... - 41.9277
Coquilles Of Deviled Crab
Toast bread in oven for a few minutes to dry thoroughly.
Soak bread in water; squeeze out all water.
Place bread in 1/2 CUP butter in large skillet, and turn with wooden utensil until brown and dry.
Keep fluffy and do not pat.
Remove from heat.
Add celery,... - 40.5617
Crab Foo Yung
1. Steep the mushrooms in warm water, cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain; cut off the stems and discard. Thinly slice the caps and combine the mushroom caps with the remaining foo yung ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small... - 29.5995
Baked Deviled Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Take a small pan and boil water. Hard boil the eggs.
3. Remove the eggs from the pan. Let it cool and peel.
4. In a large bowl, toss the crabmeat and lemon juice to mix properly.
5. Take another bowl and... - 41.1684
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or 4 individual shells.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour and dry mustard.
4. Stir in milk and cook over medium heat with constant stirring until thickened.
5. Add... - 47.1119
Cut the tomatoes into wedges and place in a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole with the onion.
Add the chicken broth, clam broth, and tomato paste.
Cook uncovered at the highest setting for 30 minutes.
Transfer the soup to a blender and add the flour.
Puree... - 38.2831
Crunchy Crab Boats
Preheat oven for broiling.
Remove any bits of shell or cartilage from crab.
Combine with next 10 ingredients.
Spread one-fourth of crab filling on each roll half.
Place Swiss cheese on top of each.
Place on broiling trivet.
Broil in... - 38.9134
Newburg Style Crab
Melt butter or margarine; stir in cornstarch and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till bubbly, Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir half of the hot mixture into yolks.
Return to hot mixture in saucepan.
Cook and stir till bubbly, Add crab and peas;... - 38.578
Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
In a small bowl, combine crab, mayonnaise, chili sauce, salt, pepper sauce and pepper.
Place the snow peas in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over 1 inch of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 30 seconds or until softened.
Drain and... - 34.8246
Hot Crab Canapes
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper and let bubble.
Stir in half-and-half and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Place over hot water in water pan and stir in crab meat, paprika, sherry,... - 31.796
Easy Deviled Crab
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, onion, cayenne, dry mustard, powdered horseradish and salt together.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/4 cup of melted butter and stir in the flour mixture.
4) Cook until the mixture is... - 47.7107
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cut stem end from tomatoes and scoop out pulp.
Combine remaining ingredients except paprika in small mixing bowl.
Stuff tomatoes with crab mixture.
Place tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate, with smaller tomatoes toward center.
Microwave at High 2... - 38.5018
Philly Hot Crab Dip
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients except almonds until well blended.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish; sprinkle with almonds.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 33.5145
Cook sliced potatoes in boiling salted water just until tender, about 10 minutes.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a 2 1/2-qt. casserole.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 44.7127
For dressing, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, green pepper, green onions, chili sauce, milk, the 1/2 tea spoon lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the ice water and 1 teaspoon... - 43.0158
Scalloped Crab rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. A great Main Dish recipe is one like this. The Scalloped Crab can be considered the gem of the European cuisine. This Scalloped Crab is a lovely way in which you can express your... - 49.929
Try out this new way to prepare your favorite dish, Spiced Crab. A rather simple way to indulge in a gourmet treat! So just give this Spiced Crab a try! - 39.0789
Stuffed Blue Crab
Stuffed Blue Crab has an Incredible taste. The wipped cream and lemon juice gives the Stuffed Blue Crab Two Dimensional taste. - 35.4371
Baked Stuffed Crab Shell
1. If using uncooked crab, cook in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Cool and remove meat. Set aside.
2. Stir-fry ginger and onion in oil over high heat for 30 seconds. Mix in cooked crab meat and remaining ingredients, except bread crumbs. Cook for one... - 33.5243
Delaware Crab Cakes
In a bowl combine egg, crushed crackers, milk, mustard, white pepper, and cayenne.
Stir in crab meat and parsley.
Shape into patties using 1/3 cup mixture for each.
Cover and chill patties at least 30 minutes.
In skillet heat lard or shortening.
Add crab... - 37.4591
Stir Fried Cracked Crab With Green Onions
In a small bowl, stir together sherry, water, oyster sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over high heat.
Add ginger and white parts of onions; cook, stirring, just until onions begin to brown (about 2 minutes).
Add sherry... - 32.4481
Deviled Crab With Avocados
Fill the hollows of the avocados with the vinegar and place a piece of garlic in each; let stand about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter, add flour and stir to blend well over medium heat.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly until mixture is... - 44.1851
Kathy's Crab Casserole
1. Grease a casserole dish
2. Sprinkle it with flour and set aside
3. Prepare the bread slices by cutting off the crusts,
4. Butter the bread and then cut the bread into four halves
5. Cover the bottom of the casserole with the buttered... - 34.9439
Dungeness Crab Dijon
1) In a skillet, melt butter and saute the crabmeat for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Transfer the crab from the skillet to a hot case.
3) To the same skillet, add in garlic, shallots and mushrooms and saute for a minute or till tender,
4) Pour in wine to... - 46.9172
Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shells
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and broccoli until the broccoli is tender and crisp.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and salt.
4) Fold in carrots, cucumber, crab meat and... - 45.01