- » Crab Dipping Sauce
Crab Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crab Dipping Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crab Dipping Sauce recipes.
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 97.4068
Dipsidoodle Crab Dip
1. In a blender or food processor, combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, garlic, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot pepper sauce and black pepper.
2. Process with on/off motion for 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth.
3. Transfer to a small bowl... - 30.1097
Snappy Crab Dip
Snappy Crab Dip is a great dip to serve with chips and crackers. It makes the very much likes crab meat much more interesting. Enjoy Snappy Crab Dip amongst your friends. - 36.1933
Deviled Crab Dip
Drain, bone and flake crab meat.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Garnish with parsley. - 35.2397
Creamy Mexican Crab Dip
Place cheeses in a microwave-safe bowl, and cover with wax paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 to 3 minutes or until softened, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth.
Drain crabmeat through a sieve into a bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid.
Add... - 22.2662
Crab And Corn Cakes With Chilli Dipping Sauce
1) In a food processor, add in the egg, flour, garlic and coriander stalks and one third of the corn. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) Mix the paste with the remaining corn, crab, half of the spring onions and some seasoning.
3) Keep a tray lined with... - 39.0866
Hot Crabmeat Dip
1. In a small saucepan, combine cream cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, salt and pepper.
2. Heat, stirring to break up crabmeat, and mix thoroughly, about 3 to 4 minutes, until bubbling.
3. Serve with toast triangles for... - 27.1097
Crab Spring Rolls And Dipping Sauce
1. First make the sauce. Spread the onion out on kitchen paper and leave to dry for 30 minutes. Then halffill a wok with oil and heat to 190°C/375°F. Fry the onion in batches until crisp and golden, turning all the time. Drain on kitchen paper.
2. Mix... - 38.7464
Stone Crab Claws With Honey Mustard Sauce
This crab claw meat recipe idea is a great as an appetizer when served with a honey mustardsauce. The dip is made with a mayonnaise base with honey and ground coriander for flavor along with a dash of cocktail sauce if desired. - 27.8727
Crab With Emerald Sauce
1. Reserve 4 of the basil sprigs and cilantro sprigs for garnish. Bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Gather half the remaining fresh basil into a bunch. Holding stem ends with tongs, dip... - 31.261
Crab Cakes With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
For crab cakes, in medium mixing bowl, combine butter, onion, carrot, green pepper and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining crab cake ingredients, except cornflake crumbs.
Mix... - 40.1092
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 45.3845
Crab Kromeskies With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Crab Kromeskies With Sweet And Sour Sauce is a treat for all crab meat lovers. This crispy crab preparation is perfect for parties.Try the Crab Kromeskies With Sweet And Sour Sauce and see how it becomes a sensation among your guests! - 37.0029
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes With Tarragon Sauce
1. Sauce: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, relish, milk, mustard, tarragon, and parsley. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Crab cakes: In medium bowl combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, green onion, mustard, egg white, and pepper... - 32.4957
Fried Crab Won Tons With Sweet & Sour Sauce
Won tons: In a medium bowl mash cream cheese till smooth.
Add green onions and imitation crab and mix until uniform consistency.
Fill won tons with 1/2 teaspoon of mixture.
Place water around edges of won tons, so when folded they stay together.
Heat oil in... - 43.1614