- » Crab Custard
Crab Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab custard recipes.
Crab Custard En Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Butter 6 individual ramekin moulds or soufflé dishes.
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-low flame.
4. Add the onion and sauté until soft and golden.
5. Stir in the flour,... - 43.0942
Crab In A Custard
In small mixer bowl combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, baking powder, sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 egg and milk.
Mix at low speed of mixer until smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Spread in bottom of greased 9-inch square baking dish.
Drain crabmeat, reserving... - 41.5081
Combine all ingredients except cracker crumbs and butter and pour mixture into well-buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle cracker crumbs over top.
Dot top with pieces of butter.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) until pie is set and top is golden... - 31.7407
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease four 10-ounce souffle or baking dishes; place dishes in jelly-roll pan for easier handling.
2. Pick over crab meat to remove any pieces of shell or cartilage. In small bowl, mix crab meat and lemon juice; divide evenly among... - 31.5336
You May Also Like!
Crab Meat With Eggs
Make your dinner a mouthwatering experience with this Crab Meat With Eggs ! Savor this crab meat and egg custard with some savory sauces for dinner ! Don't miss out on this Crab Meat With Eggs at any cost ! - 36.6378
Microwave Deviled Crab
These Deviled Crabs taste too good ! Try these herbed and spiced crab custard for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Deviled Crabs are welcome. - 41.524
Baked Deviled Crabs
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Have ready 6 scrubbed crab shells, custard cups or ramekins rubbed with butter or margarine.
2. Mix the crab meat with the salt, cayenne, pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Fill into the crab shells,... - 29.7664
Generously butter an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Spread the mushrooms in the bottom.
Shred the lobster or crabmeat, remove the bones, stir with the brandy or fresh lemon juice.
Spread over the mushrooms.
Top with the grated cheese.
Stir together... - 40.3556
Molded Crab Salad
1) Soak and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Take a double boiler and combine mustard, eggs, salt, and sugar, in the top chamber.
3) Add vinegar and cream, cook over hot water until the mixture coat a silver spoon, ensure to stir... - 47.5567
Molded Crab Salad
This Molded Crab Salad is a delicious and versatile pick to go with any meal and any occasion. Quite simple to make, you will be amazed at the easy your Molded Crab Salad is made! - 39.3298
Crab Casseroles has a Blistering taste.The Bread crumbs and Cheese gives the Crab Casseroles Wonderful taste. - 32.1567
1) Sprinkle lemon juice on the crab meat and keep aside.
2) Make a mixture of mashed chives, lemon peel and peppercorns in cream cheese.
3) Take casseroles or custard cups and separate the cream cheese mixture into two equal parts.
4) Make a layer on... - 39.5957
Savory Seafood Custard
Place 1 clam in each of 4 custard cups or bowls (1/4-cup size).
Set the cups in a large baking pan at least 2 inches deep.
In a bowl, combine reserved 1/4 cup liquid from cooked clams (or water if using crab), clam juice, 1/4 cup water, egg whites, 2... - 36.1993
Easy Deviled Crab
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, onion, cayenne, dry mustard, powdered horseradish and salt together.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/4 cup of melted butter and stir in the flour mixture.
4) Cook until the mixture is... - 45.68