- » Crab Creole
Crab Creole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab creole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab creole recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Extract the meat from the crabs removing their claws and legs and cracking them.
3. To open the crabs, press the crabs with thumbs on the edge of the section of the shell to which the... - 43.97
1) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
2) Add, butter flavouring, juice, celery, parsley, bay leaf, garlic powder, salt and cayenne.
3) Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir... - 40.6668
Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant Shrimp Creole
In large saucepan fry pork till crisp; remove bits of pork.
Cook celery and onion in drippings till tender.
Add tomatoes, chili sauce, tomato paste, garlic, gravy base, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in shrimp.
Serve over hot... - 37.7967
Crab A La Creole
The crab a la creole is a cooked hard shell crab recipe made with lemon juice and red peppers. Made with a generous amount of butter, the crab a la creole is a lip smaking seafood preparation that will be enjoyed by any seafood lover! - 36.0034
Crab Stew Creole
Drop the live crabs in a pot of boiling water and parboil them for 2 or 3 minutes, just enough to kill them.
Pour off the water, let the crabs cool, snap the claws off, and remove the "apron," "dead fingers," and entrails.
Put the lard to melt in a pot over a... - 35.1394
Crab Meat Creole
1. In hot butter, in skillet, saute celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic until golden.
2. Then add tomatoes, breaking them up with spoon if necessary; add meat sauce and salt. Simmer this sauce until thickened; cool; refrigerate.
About 15... - 33.9764
Melt butter or margarine in skillet, and gently fry celery, onion, and garlic until tender.
Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and salt; bring to boil.
Add rice, mix well and cover skillet.
Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 32.5855