- » Crab Cocktail Salad
Crab Cocktail Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab cocktail salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab cocktail salad recipes.
Sasha's Apple Crab Cocktail
1. In a bowl, toss diced apples in lemon juice in a bowl to prevent discoloration.
2. Drain the apples and pat them dry with paper towels.
3. In another bowl, take crabmeat.
4. Add dry apple pieces to the crabmeat.
5. Add dill, chives, salt, and... - 50.4272
Molded Crab Meat Cocktail Salad
Molded Crab Meat Cocktail Salad recipe is another twist to the crab meat salad. The molded crab meat cocktail salad is a great appetizer and completes your meal. Enjoy the chill salad immediately. - 41.1371
You May Also Like!
1. Place the eggs in a small saucepan, cover with cold water and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add tomato puree or ketchup to the mayonnaise, mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which might have been left... - 27.7603
Grapefruit Crab Cocktail
Flake crab meat, removing bony bits.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Alternate grapefruit and crab meat in cocktail glasses.
Combine remaining ingredients to make sauce; pour over. - 28.5625
Grapefruit Crab Cocktail
1) Separate the crab meat, remove cartilages, if any and drizzle with the lemon juice.
2) In the cocktail glasses, arrange the crab meat and grapefruit segments.
3) In a bowl, blend rest of the ingredients together and pour into the cocktail... - 36.4081
Moulded Crab Cocktail
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
In a pan, heat chili sauce and 3/4 cup water.
Add gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in wine, sour cream, onion, dill, salt, and lemon juice.
Chill... - 41.6989
Shrimp And Crab Cocktail In Grapefruit
1. Halve the grapefruit. Gently scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon and dice. Place in a salad bowl. Reserve the skins.
2. Shell the shrimps. Open the tin of crabmeat, rinse under running water, and drain. Flake the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which... - 36.2642
Combine mayonnaise, 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, vinegar, chives, and salt; chill thoroughly.
Just before serving, break crab meat into chunks and remove any cartilage.
Sprinkle crab meat with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Arrange crab and pineapple tidbits in 8... - 34.2934
Dungeness Crab And Iceberg Salad
Fond of crabs? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this yummy Dungeness Crab and Iceberg Salad in this video. That’s not all, chef also shares a great method to crack and clean the Dungeness Crabs.... - 139.102
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, olive oil, vinegar, onion, parsley and whipped cream. Combine all together.
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne to season.
3) Add olives and stir well.
4) Place inside... - 47.0265
Fried Crab Claws
How would you like to enjoy crab claws? If you have not tried the fried version, then you should try now. With Beryl Stokes you can learn Cajun cooking in simple manner and enjoy variety of delectable dishes just like this fried and delicious crab claws. - 98.888
Avocado Seafood Cocktail
1) Halve each avocado lengthwise and discard the seeds.
2) Brush lemon juice over each avocado halve to prevent discolouring.
3) In a bowl, combine the seafood with the cocktail sauce.
4) Spoon the mixture into the seed cavity of each... - 34.4419