- » Crab Chowder
Crab Chowder Recipes
Crab chowder is a thick soup that consists of a variety of ingredients including crabs. This soup originated near the sea where crabs are easily available. Over the years, due to the advancement in technology, Crab ... More »
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.933
1. Cut the crab meat into halves and remove the cartilage.
2. Cut up the cauliflower into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook cauliflower according to package directions but do not drain.
4. Add milk, sliced green onion, pimiento, and... - 45.1495
Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter or bacon fat in pan.
When hot, add onions and green pepper.
Saute 5 minutes.
Add potatoes and cover vegetables with water.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add corn and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Add 2 cups milk and the cream.
Stir and bring to a... - 45.0554
Combine in saucepan the stock, liquor from the can of crab, and milk.
Bring to boil; remove from heat.
Melt butter in separate saucepan; add onion and chopped bacon, brown lightly.
Stir in flour, cook 1 minute.
Gradually add hot stock.
Bring to boil,... - 43.9317
Ciab Chowder has a unique taste. Ciab Chowder must be tried by non vegetarians. Ciab Chowder is easy to make. - 43.232
Galecliff Crab Chowder
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion until softened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in flour to coat onion; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add water, potatoes, carrot, salt, savory, pepper and thyme; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and... - 42.1617
1. In a large sauce pan, heat water until boiling. Add cauliflower and return to boil. Cook 2 minutes. Cut up any large pieces. Add cream, scallions and pimento. Heat and stir just until boiling (do not boil).
2. Add crab, cream cheese, salt, pepper and... - 37.3629
Chicken Crawfish Shrimp Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter; saute green onions and mushrooms.
Turn heat to medium-low.
Add cream cheese; stir until mixed well and creamy.
Add corn and soups; stir until well blended.
Add chicken or seafood, seasoning and half and half.
Stir well and cook 25 to 30... - 37.0077
Buttermilk Crab Chowder
1. Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, combine potatoes, carrots, and broth. Cover, bring to a boil, and cook until potatoes and carrots are tender when pierced, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, remove any... - 33.7799
Blend milk, flour, and water thoroughly; pour into saucepan.
Add crabmeat, mushrooms, and asparagus.
Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
Add salt and pepper. - 27.8251
Crab Chowder Recipes By Category