- » Crab Cheese Soup
Crab Cheese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab cheese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab cheese soup recipes.
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 104.093
Combine remaining ingredients except English muffins; stir in noodles.
Pour into a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes. - 30.8604
Maryland Crab Soup
The Maryland crab soup is a peppy crab soup made with mixed veggies with beef stock. Easy to prepare, this flavorful brew is seasoned with seafood seasonings of choice. I like this maryland crab soup topped with a little shredded cheese! - 30.3076
Bisque A La Crab
In saucepan, cook celery with chervil in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat, stir occasionally.
Lobster: Substitute 375 Ml cubed cooked lobster for crab. - 29.9504
Bisque A La Crab
1. Take a saucepan, add butter into it and cook celery with chervil until it turns soft.
2. Add condensed Cheddar cheese, soup, milk, sherry, frozen crab and chestnuts and cook it by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Crab bisque is served... - 35.3687
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on heat.
2) Add onion and thyme to cook in hot butter until onion is tender.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients leaving the lemon wedges.
4) Heat the soup mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Ladle the soup in... - 42.3761
1. In a large sauce pan, heat water until boiling. Add cauliflower and return to boil. Cook 2 minutes. Cut up any large pieces. Add cream, scallions and pimento. Heat and stir just until boiling (do not boil).
2. Add crab, cream cheese, salt, pepper and... - 35.4613
Cold Curried Crab Soup
Place cream cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until softened.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, potatoes, carrot, celery, curry powder and cinnamon.
Microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, o - 33.2351
Tortilla Crab Soup
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno, if using, until finely minced.
Add onion and pulse until chopped.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan over high heat, heat oil.
Saute onion mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup chicken... - 44.5904
Chicken Crawfish Shrimp Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter; saute green onions and mushrooms.
Turn heat to medium-low.
Add cream cheese; stir until mixed well and creamy.
Add corn and soups; stir until well blended.
Add chicken or seafood, seasoning and half and half.
Stir well and cook 25 to 30... - 34.5593
Crab Cheese Dip
In blazer pan of charing dish cook onion and green pepper with butter over direct heat till tender but not brown.
Stir in soup; gradually blend in milk.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Add cheese to soup mixture; heat and stir till melted.
Stir a moderate amount... - 36.4365
Cheese And Crab Fondue
In glass casserole, combine all ingredients except crab.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring twice, or until cheese is melted.
Stir in crab.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 1 minute to heat through.
Transfer to a chafing dish with water jacket for... - 37.2295
Cheese And Crab Fondue
Cheese And Crab Fondue is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Cheese And Crab Fondue effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 34.093
Microwave Cheese And Crab Fondue
1. In a microwave proof casserole, place all the ingredients except the crab and cook on MEDIUM (5) for 6 to 8 minutes. Ensure that the crab is stirred twice, or till the cheese is melted.
2. Add the crab and cook on MEDIUM (5) for 1 minute to heat... - 37.2474
Crab Meat Tetrazzini
Crabmeat tetrazzini is another easy and simple dish. Tetrazzini is a dish made using meats but not red meats like seafood and poultry. What makes crab meat tetrazzini interesting is that is has delicious crab meat, mushrooms and creamy sauce. - 45.1254
Shrimp Crab Dip
Let shrimp soup defrost.
Add soup, crab and egg yolk to cheese.
Keep warm over chafing dish or double boiler. - 28.0875
1. Cut the crab meat into halves and remove the cartilage.
2. Cut up the cauliflower into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook cauliflower according to package directions but do not drain.
4. Add milk, sliced green onion, pimiento, and... - 46.5539
Combine in saucepan the stock, liquor from the can of crab, and milk.
Bring to boil; remove from heat.
Melt butter in separate saucepan; add onion and chopped bacon, brown lightly.
Stir in flour, cook 1 minute.
Gradually add hot stock.
Bring to boil,... - 42.2091
Hazel's Shrimp-crab Meat Newburg
Prepare sauce mixed according to package directions.
Mix all ingredients together.
Heat in top of double boiler.
Serve in patty shells. - 24.8414
Tuna Or Crab Salad
Dissolve gelatin in enough water to make 2/3 cup liquid.
Add soup and melted cream cheese.
Add mayonnaise, celery, relish, tuna or crab arid nuts.
Chill until set.
Garnish with stuffed olives. - 28.4018
Shrimp Crab Bisque Sandwiches
Measure out 1/4 cup soup; mix with crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Place toast or rusks on cookie sheet.
Top with crab mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a 425° oven 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
Combine... - 38.9293
Kitchen Shelf Bouillabaisse
1. Drain the crabmeat, reserving liquid for later use.
2. Break meat into chunks and discard any cartilage.
3. In a saucepan mix together the crab, reserved crab liquid, un-drained tomatoes, clam juice, tuna, white wine, dried onion,... - 46.8053
Crab Meat Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© celery and onions until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the crabmeat, eggs, milk and simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
3) Cook until well blended and heated through.
4) Place equally in 4 soup bowls and... - 37.9458
Crab Meat In Shells
1) In a 1-quart casserole, mix the parsley, green pepper, scallion, mushrooms and butter together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the soup, blend well and then cover and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
4) Discard... - 45.4984
Shrimp Crab Bisque Sandwiches
Combine 1/4 cup soup, crab, shrimp, celery, onion, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Spread mixture evenly over toast; cover edges completely.
Top with cheese.
Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until hot and cheese melts.
Mean while, in saucepan,... - 37.5444
Twist off the claws and legs from the crabs, crack open and extract all the meat.
Remove the white and brown meat from the body shells, discarding the grey sac and feathered gills.
Flake the crabmeat into a basin and add the lemon juice.
Scrub the crab shells... - 39.3521
Crab Meat Rabbit
Crab Meat Rabbit has a fine taste. The crab meat with cheese gives the Crab Meat Rabbit a great taste. Crab Meat Rabbit is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 44.4862
Shrimp Crab Bisque Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2) In a bowl measure 1/4 cup soup.
3) Add crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
4) On a cookie sheet arrange toast or rusks.
5) Spoon crab mixture over it and spread... - 45.8267
King Crab Salad
King Crab Salad is a delicious treat king size! This is a pretty easy recipe and you can prepare the King Crab Salad in a few minutes provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of King Crab Salad. - 35.4422
Northwestern King Crab And Wild Rice
Northwestern king crab and wild rice makes a simple and wholesome meal recipe. This dish is ready in few minutes and is just right for light but filing meal. Here is the recipe to make Northwestern king crab wild rice. - 43.0372
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Potatoes
Combine soup, milk, onion, and pepper.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out insides; place in bowl.
Add soup mixture slowly; mix until blended and fluffy.
Fold in crab meat.
Spoon into potato... - 38.6475
Crab Meat Mould
1. In a bowl, add the undiluted tomato soup and melt cream cheese into it
2. In half a cup of cold water, soften the gelatim amd add it to the hot soup mixture
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to it and fold a cup of mayonnaise into it at the end
4.... - 35.798
Baked Shrimp And Crab Combo
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a saucepan, combine cream of celery soup, milk, eggs, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
3) Stir the mixture until cheese melts and then stir in mushroom, crab, and shrimp.
4) Take large baking shells and... - 45.3494
Crab And Spinach Casserole
Cook spinach about 1 minute in small amount of water; drain thoroughly and chop.
Arrange in bottom of greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle with half the cheese, then crab meat and onion, if used.
Add lemon juice and dash of nutmeg.
Blend flour in butter;... - 41.9549
Crab Meat And Rice
In skillet, saute rice in butter, stirring, until golden brown.
Remove from heat and gradually add soup, blended with milk.
Stir in 2/3 cup coconut and the next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add crab meat and... - 42.0029
Crab Meat Dip
1) In saucepan, mix together the first 5 ingredients, cook over low heat, stir well until melted and a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
2) Dissolve gelatin in water and add to mushroom mixture.
3) Mix thoroughly until dissolved.
4) Take off the... - 39.5673
Crab Meat Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Apply butter over bread sandwich crab meat, onion and green pepper in between 2 slices.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 41.009
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Add softened gelatin and cream cheese.
Add remaining ingredients and place in mold.
Serves 8 to 10. - 38.0482
Jellied Crab Salad
1 In a pan, heat the soup.
2 In a bowl soften gelatin in cold water.
3 Stir the gelatin in to the soup.
4 In a bowl, cream mayonnaise and cheese together until very smooth.
5 Allow the soup to cool.
6 When soup has cooled mix all... - 43.1803
Crab Spaghetti Casserole
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
2. Heat soup, stirring until smooth; add butter and milk.
3. When hot remove from heat and stir in grated cheese, saving some to sprinkle on top.
4. Combine cheese sauce with spaghetti, crab meat... - 34.8582
Crab Au Gratin
In saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook onion with marjoram in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, Sherry, and crab.
Heat; stir now and then.
Spoon into 4 individual seashells or baking dishes.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Broil until cheese melts. - 32.5959
Crab Stuffed Sole Fillets
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Set aside.
2. To make stuffing: In small microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, onion, mushrooms and... - 33.6161
Crab Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan add butter and cook onion with marjoram. Brown the mushrooms till they get tender.
2. Add crab meat, sherry and soup.
3. Heat the mixture while stirring occasionally.
4. Fill the baking dish or seashells with the cooked... - 44.472
Hot Avocado Crab Sandwich
Combine mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce; heat, stirring occasionally.
Add 1 cup cheese; stir till melted.
Place muffins on baking sheet.
Spread rounded tablespoon sauce on each muffin; top with crab meat, then avocado... - 39.8267
1. In a pan heat mushroom soup and cream cheese stirring until smooth.
2. Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes and add the mixture to soup mixture.
3. Add celery, onion, Miracle Whip, crab and curry powder and pour into 4-cup cold jelly... - 36.7149
Hot Crab Aid Cieese Sandwiches
Cook green onions and pepper in butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat and next 3 ingredients.
Mound mixture in centers of muffin halves.
(Do not spread to edges.) Place muffin halves... - 32.1477
Hot Crab Souffle
Dice 4 slices of the bread and place in bottom of buttered 3-quart shallow casserole, preferably rectangular.
Mix together in large bowl the crab, mayonnaise, onion, celery, green pepper, parsley, lemon peel, salt, and pepper.
Arrange over the bread... - 42.9554
Crab Roll Ups
In a bowl, combine the spinach, soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In another bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, chutney, garlic powder and onion powder; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread the spinach mixture on... - 44.3794
Hot Crab Souffle
1 Dice half the bread slices.
2 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahreheit.
3 Into baking dish, place the diced bread.
4 In a bowl, combine crab, mayonnaise, onion, pepper and celery.
5 Spread the prepared mixture over diced... - 44.16
In medium bowl, combine soup, crabmeat, celery, onions, lemon juice, salt and lemon peel; mix well.
Cut baguette diagonally into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices on 2 cookie sheets.
Broil 5 inches from heat 2 minutes until toasted, turning once.
Spread 1... - 35.2918
Gourmet Crab Mold
Cut cream cheese in small pieces and set aside.
Heat soup, without milk or water.
Dissolve gelatine in 3 tablespoons of cold water and add hot soup.
Simmer and add all other ingredients.
Pour into mold and refrigerate overnight. - 28.8924
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine cream cheese, crabmeat and savory herb with garlic soup mix; set aside.
With knife parallel to cutting board, slice horizontally through each chicken breast, stopping 1 inch from opposite edge; open breasts.
Evenly spread ea - 28.8466
Sole Baked In Crab Meat Sauce
Separate fillets and arrange in a shallow bake pan lined with buttered foil.
Combine soup, milk and crab meat.
Season if desired with hot red-pepper sauce and lemon juice.
Spread over the fish.
Bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese and broil until... - 27.3197
Crab On Toast
In saucepan, cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except bread and cheese.
Place 1 tablespoon crab mixture on each piece of toast.
Top each with 1 teaspoon cheese.
Broil 4 inches from heat until cheese... - 32.0135
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In a large pan, place the soup, milk, onion and the pepper and mix well. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently on low heat
3. Add the cheese to the pan and stir till melted
4. Cut the potatoes... - 42.7407
Crab Rice Ramekins
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Crab Chicken Ramekins and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Crab Chicken Ramekins is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 46.8
Add this mixture to soup mix.
Pour into mold, chill overnight.
Unmold and decorate with olives and lemon slices. - 28.6347
Crab shrimp casserole is nothing but a traditional casserole with a twist. It has seafood in it. Simple, quick and easy casserole, crab shrimp casserole is filling, delicious and full of goodness of seafood. - 41.3477
Crab & Spaghetti Casserole
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until limp (about 5 minutes).
Stir in soup,... - 41.2843
Crab Or Shrimp Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Cut four slices bread into 1-inch cubes
3.I n a large bowl, combine the crab, mayonnaise, onion, celery, green pepper, parsley, lemon peel, salt and pepper
4. Place the bread cubes the in bottom of the... - 43.6949
Crab And Artichoke Bake
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) shallow baking dish, combine soup, wine, mustard and hot pepper sauce; add crab meat and artichoke hearts.
Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with croutons, bake 10 minutes more. - 27.441
Portobellos Stuffed With Crab And Artichoke
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Scrape gills out of mushroom caps with a soup spoon.
2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet or ridged grill pan over medium heat until hot; lightly coat with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, top-side down, in batches if necessary; partially... - 32.1051
Crab Meat Tuna Casserole
Combine rice and lemon rind and spread in a buttered 8- to 10-cup casserole.
Mix the next six ingredients together and spoon-spread over the rice.
Sprinkle with the sauteed mushrooms, then cover with crumbs and cheese.
Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until... - 32.5384
Lobster Or Crab Fondue
Combine first 2 ingredients in metal or ceramic fondue pot.
Cover; heat over direct moderate heat, stirring often.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Heat to serving temperature over direct low heat.
If desired, stir in sherry just before... - 34.8466
Crabmeat Artichoke Casserole
Place artichoke hearts in bottom of casserole.
Mix together sliced mushrooms, crabmeat (which has been torn apart), and potato soup.
Put juice from mushrooms and 1/2 c.cream in potato soup can to mix together.
Add this liquid to the mixture - then pour all... - 34.5871
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
Combine cheese, soup, mayonnaise, onions, Worcestershire, salt in double boiler and heat until blended.
Remove from heat.
Add crabmeat and celery.
Pour into 1 large or several small molds and chill until firm.
Serve on... - 40.1802
Coffee Party Canapes
1. Put small slices of cheese or grated cheese on top, after the shells have been filled.
2. Serve Coffee Party Canapes hot for breakfast. - 28.843
Crabmeat Party Dish
Mix in double boiler; heat well.
Pour in casserole and bake 20 minutes.
Sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake 5 minutes more.
Serve over rice or noodles.
Serves 6 to 8. - 32.4547
Brown mushrooms lightly in butter.
Add soup and cream; heat slowly until soup is thawed.
Blend in seafood and cheese.
Heat; stir often.
Add sauterne just before serving. - 30.475
Neptune Casserole is a sumptuous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this tasty seafood dish and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Neptune Casserole recipe. You wont regret it. Trust me! - 41.9815
Gourmet Macaroni Cheese
Gourmet Macaroni Cheese is quick and easy recipe. If you are looking for quick recipe then you should try Gourmet Macaroni Cheese recipe. - 32.8683
Seashore Salad has a grand taste. Seashore Salad gets its taste from crab cooked mixed with cheese and soup, flavored with lemon. Seashore Salad is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 34.1726
Seafood Au Gratin With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, stir soup; gradually add milk.
Stir in seafood and parsley.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake 5 minutes more. - 25.8106
Place half of bread cubes in glass casserole dish.
Mix seafood, celery, onions, soup, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour over bread cubes.
Cover seafood mixture with remaining half of bread cubes.
Mix milk and eggs; pour over casserole.
Cook on... - 36.1554
Baked Vegetable & Seafood Wontons
Baked vegetable and seafood wontons are crabmeat wontons prepared with soup mix vegetables. Spiced with garlic and pepper and flavored with ricotta cheese, these seafood vegetable wontons are baked to finish and are great with a dipping sauce of choice. - 36.8623
Easy Seafood Casserole
Seafood Casserole is a succulent and tender preparation that brings together the flavor of shrimps, tuna and crab in one dish! Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Seafood Casserole recipe! - 35.7901
Cheesy Lobster Bisque
Lobster Bisque is a thick, well seasoned & creamy soup. Lobster Bisque is essentially made with lobster but you can make a variety of Bisque with crabs,shrimps & crayfish. - 30.1431
Best Seafood Lasagna
My sister likes this Best Seafood Lasagna recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this lasagna .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this lasagna very... - 48.4145
Butter Seafood Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Arrange 4 noodles to cover bottom of a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cookonion in butter till tender but not brown; blend in cream cheese.
Stir in cottage cheese, egg, basil, salt, and... - 43.9917
Cook artichoke hearts as directed on package; drain and place in a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in rice and shrimp.
Mix remaining ingredients, except lemon wedges; pour into casserole.
Cover and bake in a 400° oven for 35 minutes; stir before serving - 32.1575
Seafood Casserole With White Wine
This Seafood Casserole tastes amazing ! Try this creamy, souped and wined, lobster, scrod and crab meat with irresistible cheese and paprika fillings for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Seafood Casserole. - 39.9527
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, sherry (if using), black pepper, and red pepper.
Cook the orzo in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10... - 48.8536
Special Seafood Casserole
Set aside 10 whole shrimp.
Cut remaining shrimp in half and set aside.
Melt butter and saute" onion and green pepper until tender.
Add soup, milk, and mushrooms with liquid; simmer 10 minutes.
Fold in rice.
Set aside about 1 1/2 cups soup mixture.
To... - 42.0555
1. In large saucepan or Dutch oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter, remove from heat and blend in flour until smooth.
2. Return to heat, add shrimp and cook, stirring often, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add 2 cups water, the crab or shrimp boil, salt and pepper,... - 45.1873
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 118.441
Simple Fish Casserole
Fish Casserole is a unique dish that you can serve a grand seafood themed dinner. I made this for my seafood loving friends at a reunion party and they loved it! Try the Fish Casserole and you will understand why! - 27.7009
Seafood Au Gratin
In 1 quart casserole, stir soup until smooth; gradually add milk.
Mix in seafood and parsley.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake in a 400° oven 30 minutes or until bubbling. - 24.9454
Pink Salad Mould
Mix the soup and cottage cheese in a bowl.
Add gelatin, dissolved in cold water.
Add mayonnaise and beat.
When cool add fish, celery, capsicum and onion juice.
Pour into a mould.
Garnish with more mayonnaise, 2 boiled eggs, radish and... - 32.975
Hot Seafood Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Remove cartilage from crab; flake.
Measure 1/3 cup undiluted soup; mix well with crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Place toasted English muffins on cookie sheet; top each with a tomato slice... - 43.715
Sea Food Shells
1. Butter 8 individual scallop shells.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. In a saucepan of water cook macaroni, drain and keep aside in a bowl.
4. In the empty pan melt butter, cook onion until tender and add to macaroni.
5. Mix... - 43.3673
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, then drain noodles well
3. Arrange 4 noodles in a 9"x13" baking dish
4. In a large saucepan, cook onions in butter until tender then blend in cream... - 45.2288
Zesty Seafood Vegetable Spread
This zesty seafood vegetable spread is a flavorful seafood and cream cheese spread. Prepared with cream cheese and sour cream base, the seafood vegetable dip can be made with crab or shrimps. Combined togther with vegetable soup and dip mix, it is chilled and... - 32.3201
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and sautÃ© the mushrooms in it
2. Add the soup and the cream to the pan and heat gently till the soup is thawed through
3. Add the seafood and the cheese and heat while stirring often
4. Add the sauterne just... - 35.0182
Creole Seafood Supreme
Melt cream cheese and 6 tablespoons butter in the top of a double boiler or microwave oven; set aside.
Saute shrimp, green onions, bell pepper and celery in remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
In a large bowl, combine mushroom soup, mushrooms, hot pepper sauce,... - 40.6431
1) In a saucepan, mix together cream of celery soup, milk, egg, and the two tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
2) Heat it on low fire until cheese melts and mixture is hot.
3) Now, add crab, shrimp, and mushrooms. Mix and transfer in to 4 large baking... - 42.8241
Combine cream of celery soup, milk, egg, and half the cheese in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat till cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
Stir in crab, shrimp, and mushrooms.
Spoon into 4 large baking shells.
Toss dry bread crumbs with remaining 2 tablespoons... - 40.4233
1. Defrost lobster following directions in Defrosting Chart. Cook following directions. Remove lobster meat and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Cut scrod into serving pieces. Place in a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish. Add wine. Cover with plastic wrap.... - 32.3738
Seafood Casserole With Mushroom
Combine soup, cream, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Place over low heat.
Add cheeses and stir until melted.
Combine macaroni with the crab meat, tuna, shrimp and cheese sauce.
Chill for 24 hours.
Bake at 350Â°F for 35 minutes. - 42.481
Grandma's Seafood Casserole
Grandma's Seafood Casserole is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Grandma's Seafood Casserole, you will always crave for some more. - 42.4512