- » Crab Cake Sauce
Crab Cake Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab cake sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab cake sauce recipes.
Maryland Crab Cakes
To make sauce, blend all ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate sauce until ready to serve.
Stir sauce before serving.
To make crab cakes, pick over crabmeat, discarding any gristle.
Mix together crabmeat, parsley, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, mustard, and... - 40.7992
Crab Cakes With White Sauce
Crab meat tastes amazing, it is soft and juicy. Any crab lover would love to eat some nice crab cakes with sauce. In this video, the chef too is a crab meat lovers and is making some crab cakes in her style. She serves them with white sauce and suggests that... - 151.051
Crab Cakes With Key Lime Sauce
This is a perfect recipe and easy to make. Add all the ingredients into a gallon bag, seal, mix and dispense right into the pan. No messy hands or dishes. Great for appetizer or a full meal. - 94.2707
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce
Crab Cakes With Lemon Sauce is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this crab meat dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.9194
Creole Crab Cakes With Red Horseradish Sauce
1) In a heavy large frying pan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
2) Add the chopped onions, green peppers, celery, garlic, bay leaf and seafood seasoning.
3) Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
4) Keep aside to cool,... - 45.3845
Crab Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the fish in the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat with the eggs,... - 38.743
Hot Crab Cakes With Yogurt Tartar Sauce
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice.
Set the sauce aside.
For the crab cakes-.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute, mustard, yogurt, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
Add the crab, celery... - 40.8848
Mini Corn Bread Crab Cakes With Lemon Caper Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine first 8 ingredients; chill.
Preheat oven to 400°.
To prepare crab cakes, heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions, bell peppers, and garlic to pan; saute 3 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 40.6649
Crab Cakes Italiano
Here is an easy crab cake recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this crab cake. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this crab cake recipe. - 37.0442
Crab Cakes With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
For crab cakes, in medium mixing bowl, combine butter, onion, carrot, green pepper and parsley.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining crab cake ingredients, except cornflake crumbs.
Mix... - 40.1092
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
For the crab cakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, bell pepper, tarragon, parsley, onion, apple, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
Add white pepper and salt to taste.
Roll and shape crab mix into 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) balls, flatten to 3/4"... - 38.7161
Cracked Crab And Curry Sauce
Pull off the small apron-shaped piece on bottom of 4 small, whole, cooked Dungeness crabs.
Pull off top shell.
Remove all spongy parts and rinse well.
Rinse shell; scrub with brush.
Break off front 2 claws and crack.
Crack small claws.
Cut body lengthwise... - 28.1826
Kc's Crab Cakes
These light and fluffy crab cakes will surprise you with a bit of a bite. But not to worry, it won't hurt! They will become your favorite! - 125.039
Cajun Style Crab Cakes With Creole Honey Mustard Sauce
Tear up the bread slices and grind in a blender or food processor.
Add the eggs, cream, and lemon juice to form a heavy batter, then remove to a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the dried bread crumbs, oil, and sauce.
Form into small cakes... - 34.561
Crab And Corn Cakes With Chilli Dipping Sauce
1) In a food processor, add in the egg, flour, garlic and coriander stalks and one third of the corn. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) Mix the paste with the remaining corn, crab, half of the spring onions and some seasoning.
3) Keep a tray lined with... - 39.0866
Down East Crab Cakes
Down East Crab Cakes has a fine taste. Down East Crab Cakes gets its taste from crabmeat mixed with eggs and sauce. Down East Crab Cakes is cherished by many around the world. - 33.04
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes With Tarragon Sauce
1. Sauce: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, relish, milk, mustard, tarragon, and parsley. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Crab cakes: In medium bowl combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, green onion, mustard, egg white, and pepper... - 32.4957
Try out this new way to prepare your favorite dish, Crab Cakes . A rather simple way to indulge in a gourmet treat! So just give this Crab Cakes a try! - 31.8556
Crab Cakes -- Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make Crab Cakes. This is full of lump crab meat and is baked. Delicious for dinner. - 0
Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes
How to make authentic Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes by fine cooking instructor, and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. She lived in Virginia Beach, Virginia on the Chesapeake Bay for 12 years. - 0
Hello New England and Maine! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a savory treat - Crab Cakes! - 122.138
Maryland Crab Cakes
Mix everything except the crabmeat and bread together.
Add bread and mix well.
Then add crabmeat and mold into cakes.
Fry in butter or bacon drippings.
Serve on softly toasted bun with tartar sauce and lettuce. - 34.3101
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. Remove cartilage from crabmeat
2. Mix breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise and seasonings, except margarine , add crab in the mixture, and mix gently but thoroughly
3. Shape into 6 cakes and fry in skillet on medium-high heat, in just enough... - 42.9704
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. In medium bowl, mix eggs, sherry, onion, and salt until blended; add crabmeat and crumbled crackers, stirring just until mixed.
2. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Drop 4 equal mounds of crab mixture into skillet. With wide spatula, press... - 27.942
Blue Crab Cakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine the crabmeat, eggs, parsley, mustard and bread crumbs.
Mix well and let stand a few minutes to blend the flavors.
To make the tomato-orange chipotle sauce, combine the tomatoes, oranges, onion, cilantro and chipotles in another... - 41.7449
Easy Crawfish Cakes With Mustard Sauce
Spicy, zesty, and sinfully delicious, crawfish cakes are one delicacy you cannot afford to miss. And the zingy mustard sauce just adds to pep up the flavor of this dish. Ryan Karcher shares a luscious crawfish cake recipe that you can eat from your hands and... - 103.336
New Orleans Crab Cakes
In Batter Bowl, combine crab meat, eggs, bread crumbs, milk and red-pepper sauce.
With Lemon Aid, squeeze 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice into crab mixture, then toss lightly to mix.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil on 11-inch Square Griddle over medium-high heat.
Shape crab... - 40.3559
Maryland Crab Cakes
1. ln a large bowl, lightly toss the crab with the green onions, parsley, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, Old Bay seasoning if you wish, Worcestershire, salt, and red pepper sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs.
2. In a small clean bowl, beat the... - 32.1613
Maryland Crab Cakes
Maryland crab cakes are sauteed crab cakes prepared with bread and eggs. Seasoned and spiced with mustard, the crab cakes are shaped into patties and cooked to a nice golden color. Served with a sauce along with salads, they are filling and savory. - 39.4334
Any Time Crab Cakes
The Crab Cakes is perfect for all the crab lovers. The delicious flavors of the crab, spices and sauces are heavenly. I prepare the Crab Cakes for my crab crazy husband all the time. Try it, its delicious. - 34.4579
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 32.8542
Super Loaded Crab Cakes
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make easy, super loaded crab cakes! Incredibly delicious and incredibly easy to make! - 0
Dungeness Crab Cakes
Combine all ingredients except flour and oil; mix well. Chill.
Shape into 4 cakes, about 3/4 inch thick. Dust with flour. Sauté crab cakes in hot oil on both sides about 10 minutes or until golden brown. - 32.5559
1. On the top of a double broiler, place milk and potatoes and allow to cook above boiling water till potatoes turn tender. Mix the seasonings.
2. Make crab meat into flakes and mix to the potato mixture. Beat in the eggs.
3. Using a spoon, add the... - 36.4353
Zesty Crab Cakes
Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 6 patties.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add patties; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until... - 33.1
Parmesan Crab Cakes
Mix together first six ingredients until well blended.
Shape mixture into eight 3-inch patties.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook patties 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
For each sandwich, spread two... - 31.9916
1. In a small bowl, crack egg and beat it lightly for about a minute.
2. Chop celery, red bell pepper, and green onions finely.
3. Put all vegetables in a metal strainer or cheese cloth. Squeeze well to remove excess juice.
4. In a... - 109.373
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 43.3135
Crab Cakes In Benedict Style
Those who enjoy eating seafood must check this out. The crab cakes look delicious and appetizing. The chef explains the recipe so well in the video. You can serve it with asparagus and egg. - 104.025
Crab Cake Sauce Recipes By Category