- » Crab Buns
Crab Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crab buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crab buns recipes.
Chop eggs and combine with onion, crab, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Cut hamburger buns in half.
Spread a paper towel in a baking dish and place the lower half of buns on it.
Put a quarter of the mixture on... - 40.278
Crab Meat Cheese Buns
Mix together cheese and butter; add crab meat.
Spread mixture between bun halves; wrap in foil.
Place sandwiches on grill over slow coals and heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until sandwiches are heated through and cheese begins to melt.
Sandwiches... - 27.5396
You May Also Like!
Crab Sandwich Supreme
Blend crab, celery, Worcestershire sauce, salt and mayonnaise to moisten.
Spread on toast or buns; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Heat on napkin or rack until cheese melts or use timetable below.
Rest a few minutes before serving. - 29.2008
Crabmeat Cheese Buns
Melt cheese and butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat.
Place buns cut side up on broiler rack; spread each half with crab-meat mixture.
Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat about 2 minutes... - 24.2829
Soft Shell Crab Sandwiches With Pancetta And Remoulade
1. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, cornichons, red onion, tarragon, capers and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, arrange the pancetta slices in a single layer. Place a flat pot lid, slightly smaller than the skillet, directly... - 31.6954
Crab Sandwich Broil
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Spread buns with butter; top each half with 1/3 cup crab mixture.
Broil 4 inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Top each with slice of cheese; broil till cheese is slightly melted, about 1 to 2 minutes. - 29.7039
The Crabby Patty Melt
1. In a bowl, add the crab meat,dry minced onions, garlic powder, peppercorn medley, ground cloves, egg, mayonnaise and mix it all up to a consistent mixture.
2. Form a patty the size of a hamburger patty.
3. Coat the patty thoroughly with bread... - 0
Crab Cake Sandwiches
Drain pimiento, and press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine pimiento and mayonnaise, stirring well.
Combine 2 tablespoons pimiento mixture, crabmeat, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, pepper, and egg white in a bowl; stir lightly.
Set remaining... - 43.7097
Shrimp And Crab Salad Rolls
Combine green onions, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, and hot sauce in a large bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and crabmeat, stirring to combine.
Line each hoagie roll with 1 lettuce leaf.
Spoon 2/3 cup shrimp mixture into each bun - 35.8502
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 100.062
Crab Sandwich Broil
1) Combine together the crab meat, apple, celery, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix well.
2) Toast the buns and spread them with butter.
3) Top each buttered toast with 1/3rd cup of the crab mixture.
4) Broil the prepared buns 4 inches from the heat for... - 37.8145
Crab Burgers is a treat for all crab meat lovers. This delightful Crab Burgers are perfect for those informal dinners at home with friends. Try this Crab Burgers recipe! - 38.2496