- » Crab Boil
Crab Boil Recipes
Crab boil, as the name suggests, is a dish that is made by boiling crab. As per various Crab boil recipes, all that needs to be done is to clean crabs and boil them in clear water after adding spices, condiments and ... More »
Chesapeake Bay Crab Boil
1. In 12-quart stockpot, combine onions, carrot, celery, lemon, crab boil seasoning, crushed red pepper, salt, water, and beer. Heat to boiling over high heat; cook 15 minutes.
2. Using tongs, transfer crabs to stockpot. Cover; heat to boiling. Boil 5 minutes... - 35.098
Shrimp Crab Boil
Wow your guest with this southern style shrimp crab boil recipe. Check out the video to see how the chef combines almost everything except the kitchen sink in a large kettle by combining veggies with loads of spices to make an absolutely amazing dish. Do not... - 104.265
Boiled Hard-shell Crab
Wash and scrub live hard-shell blue crabs.
Bring enough salted water to boiling in a large kettle to completely cover the crabs.
Plunge live crabs into the water.
Cover and return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
When cool enough to... - 30.9129
The crab boil is a cooked crab abd crawfish recipe prepared with blue crabs. Prepared along with potatoes, corn and onions and flavored with crab boil seasoning and lemon, thecrab boil is simmered to cook and can be served with a side of choice. - 45.091
Boiled Dungeness Crab
Wash and scrub live Dungeness crabs.
In large kettle bring to boiling enough salted water to completely cover crabs.
(Use 1 tablespoon salt per quart of water.) Plunge crabs into water.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, allowing 8 minutes per... - 31.9991
Boiled Blue Crabs
Blue crabs with a distinct difference, a la cajun style. If the thought of cooking blue crabs has scared you up till now, try this recipe. Easy tips as to what to do and how to do makes boiling blue crabs - 77.7211
Do you want a great Boiled Crabs recipe? It is served as a delicious Main Dish. The European Boiled Crabs is a delight to serve and enjoy. Try this Boiled Crabs once and only once! Your loyalty to it forever is guaranteed! - 35.8944
Boiled Dungeness Crabs
Have your fish retailer dress the crabs for eating.
Wash body cavity.
Heat water and salt to boiling.
Drop crabs into kettle.
Cover; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Crack claws and legs.
Serve hot with butter or, if desired, chill... - 33.7622
Boiled Hard Shell Crabs
Heat water and salt to boiling in large kettle.
Drop crabs into kettle.
Cover; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Drain; serve crabs hot or cold with Cocktail Sauce. - 26.7616
Boiled Crab is an extremely simple dish. I prepare it for my family on special occasions! Serve the Boiled Crab for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 36.918
Boiled Hard-shell Crabs
To the boiling water add the diced celery stalks, chopped celery leaves, mixed spices, onion, salt, pepper and paprika.
Cook 20 min. or until the water is full of flavor.
Then add the crabs, with boiling water enough to cover them.
Cover and cook 25 min.
Then... - 37.3978
Put 1 gallon water in a large pot, add the celery and all the seasoning, and let come to a boil.
Drop the live crabs in one by one.
Boil for 15 minutes, take the pot off the fire, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Pour off the water.
The crabs will still be quite... - 37.0714
Steamed Snow Crab Legs
Looking for a no-fuss recipe to prepare this weeknight? Beryl Stokes shares with her viewers her favorite crab recipe — snow crab legs that isn't just extremely flavorful and tantalizing, thanks to zesty Creole seasonings and Cajun cocktail sauce, but also... - 100.024
Crab Boil Seasoning
In a double layer of cheesecloth combine mustard seed, whole coriander, bay leaves, whole allspice, cloves, and red pepper.
To cook 4 pounds of seafood, place cheesecloth bag in 3 to 5 quarts boiling water with seafood.
Makes 1 bag. - 25.6473
Texas Boiled Beer Shrimp
Texas Boiled Beer Shrimp is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Texas Boiled Beer Shrimp; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 27.1823
Soft Shell Crab Meuniere
1) First clean the crab. Discard the gills under close to thinning points on sides of the back shell.
2) Lie the crab in its back and discard the small piece at lower part of shell.
3) Wash crabs thoroughly under running water.
4) In a... - 41.1441
Crab Meat Bisque
Blend soups, milk and cream.
Heat just to boiling.
Add crab meat, heat.
Float butter atop. - 33.0169
In large saucepan, saute" onion in butter until tender; add tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, sugar, pepper, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 30 minutes.
Remove bay leaf; add okra and crab; heat through - 33.5806
Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
In a small bowl, combine crab, mayonnaise, chili sauce, salt, pepper sauce and pepper.
Place the snow peas in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over 1 inch of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 30 seconds or until softened.
Drain and... - 34.8246
Crab Meat Newburg
1. Heat the cream or milk with the butter or margarine in the top of a double boiler or chafing dish. Add the crab meat, salt, paprika and nutmeg.
2. Beat the egg yolks, add the Worcestershire sauce and sherry and mix a little of the hot liquid with the... - 33.3715
1. In top of double boiler, melt butter, stir in the crab
3. Cook until warm about 3 minutes then add sherry
5. Cook for more 2 minutes then add paprika and nutmeg
6. Over medium heat, add egg yolks and cream, stir constantly until thickened
7. Add... - 38.9568
Stir Fried Cracked Crab With Green Onions
In a small bowl, stir together sherry, water, oyster sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over high heat.
Add ginger and white parts of onions; cook, stirring, just until onions begin to brown (about 2 minutes).
Add sherry... - 32.4481
Potato Crab Bisque
1 Combine soup, milk, grated onion and curry powder in medium-size saucepan; heat just to boiling over medium heat, stirring often; pour into serving bowl; chill.
2 Just before serving, stir in crabmeat; sprinkle with chopped chives. - 25.113
Cream Of Crab Soup
This Cream of Crab Soup might be just the thing you might be needing before a hearty dinner tonight ! This crab meat and scallion dinner starter can be cooked within minutes ! Just try once and I'm sure you'll want to make it over and over again ! Correct ? - 49.7802
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
Crab Newburg With Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Flake crab meat.
2. In a pan, take mushroom soup and milk. Blend it well and let it cook.
3. Add flaked crab meat to the soup and bring it to a boil. Keep stirring it continuously. Do not overcook.
4. Add sherry.
5. Serve... - 34.6507
Pasta Shells With Crab Meat
Put the pasta shells in a deep pot, just cover with boiling water, add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Allow to stand, covered, while you make the sauce.
Stir the crab meat into the cream, add the marsala and cook for 3... - 32.204
In double-boiler top, over low heat, melt butter; stir in flour, crab, nutmeg, paprika, salt, sherry.
Beat yolks slightly; add cream; mix well.
Slowly stir yolks into crab; cook over hot water, stirring, until just thickened.
Spoon into patty shells. - 38.5383
Lobster Gram King Crab 101
Dan "The Lobster Man" of Lobster Gram is here to show you the easiest way to steam and serve Alaskan King Crab Legs from Lobster Gram. - 83.1857
Fisherman's Crab Meat
Heat vinegar, butter, chives, and Worcestershire sauce in medium skillet.
Add crab meat; simmer unfil hot, stirring gently to blend flavors. - 24.5895
Corn And Crab Soup
1. In a large saucepan, combine corn, chicken stock, crab, soy sauce, ginger and sesame oil. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes. Serve immediately. - 23.121
Hard Shelled Crabs
Drop the live crabs, one at a time, into boiling salted water to cover.
Bring the water to a boil after each crab is added.
Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, then drain and rinse.
Break off the claws.
Remove the top shell from the tail end.
Discard the spongy white... - 32.3768
Crab Spinach And Fettuccine
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a small size saucepan, heat whipping cream and slowly add the Brie, stirring after each addition until well melted.
3. In a large bowl, place pasta and add cheese sauce and spinach; toss... - 38.5787
Tomato Crab Bisque
Combine the first five ingredients, and heat thoroughly.
Slowly stir in the crab meat and the cream or evaporated milk.
Serve hot - 28.661
Crab And Corn Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients and give a good stir to mix well.
2. Place pan on a medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer soup for 10 minutes until piping hot.
4. In the meantime,... - 41.6454
Fresh Boiled Shrimp Padre Island Style
Mix chili sauce, onion salt, lime juice and onion flakes to prepare red sauce.
Bring water to a boil in a very large pot.
Add crab boil.
Boil water 5-10 minutes longer.
Add shrimp and cover.
Remove from heat and let stand until shrimp turn soft pink... - 34.3733
Molded Crab Salad
1) Soak and soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Take a double boiler and combine mustard, eggs, salt, and sugar, in the top chamber.
3) Add vinegar and cream, cook over hot water until the mixture coat a silver spoon, ensure to stir... - 47.3449
Bisque A La Crab
1. Take a saucepan, add butter into it and cook celery with chervil until it turns soft.
2. Add condensed Cheddar cheese, soup, milk, sherry, frozen crab and chestnuts and cook it by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Crab bisque is served... - 35.2679
A good crab mornay recipe is rare to find, you are lucky to have hit the right page. It is an ideal main dish. The key ingredient here is seafood. Once tasted, I am sure you would love to prepare this crab mornay recipe for your dear ones! - 47.7675
Shrimp And Crab Gumbo
Mince bacon; brown in 6-quart kettle over medium heat.
Remove bacon from kettle; reserve.
Brown okra in bacon drippings; add bacon, onion, green pepper, parsley, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and 4 cups water.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Add crabs and shrimp; simmer for... - 38.9006
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.0045
Easy Crab Soup
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except sherry and almonds.
Bring soup to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sherry; ladle into shallow bowls and sprinkle with almonds. - 31.8004
How To Clean And Make Snow Crab
How To Prepare And Clean Snow Crab is mandatory for enjoying homemade crab recipes. While crab is one of the most delicious seafood, the hard fact is that it is too tough to prepare them for cooking. It is important to use the right technique for cleaning and... - 34.3261
Crab A La Creole
The crab a la creole is a cooked hard shell crab recipe made with lemon juice and red peppers. Made with a generous amount of butter, the crab a la creole is a lip smaking seafood preparation that will be enjoyed by any seafood lover! - 36.5025
1) In a saucepan, add ingredients to mix together.
2) Place over heat to warm but not boil.
3) Serve the bisque warm by seasoning according to taste, if required.
Shrimp or fresh crab meat may be substituted for can meat. - 37.5311
Humboldt Dungeness Crab
1. Fill a 14" dutch oven with water & add rock salt.
2. Bring to a boil & submerge crab.
3. Reduce heat & cook 15-17 minutes, uncovered or loosely covered.
4. Remove the crab from the boiling water and rinse in cold water in separate container.
5.... - 96.372
She Crab Soup A La Mode
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, celery and mace. Mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Sprinkle in flour and mix well. Cook 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Incorporate milk using whisk. Season again, then bring to boil. Cook 8... - 35.4727
In a large saucepan cook green pepper, green onion, and garlic in hot oil till vegetables are tender.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, celery salt, thyme, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in okra; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or... - 40.7602
1. In a large sauce pan, heat water until boiling. Add cauliflower and return to boil. Cook 2 minutes. Cut up any large pieces. Add cream, scallions and pimento. Heat and stir just until boiling (do not boil).
2. Add crab, cream cheese, salt, pepper and... - 37.3629
To make the sauce: Puree the red peppers in a food processor or blender.
Add the mayonnaise and black pepper.
Process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a small bowl.
To make the crab cakes: Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 49.0684
She Crab Soup
Pour milk into top half of double boiler. Add mace and cook 8 minutes over low heat.
Add crab meat, butter and cream. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir and cook 15 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally during cooking.
Remove from heat.... - 34.7627
1) In a pan, add all the ingredients together except the milk and crabmeat, bring to a slow boil.
2) Gradually stir in the hot milk, blend well.
3) Mix in the crabmeat and heat gently.
4) Pour in the soup bowls and serve immediately. - 35.9133
Fort Sumter She Crab Soup In Cup
Simmer onions in butter, slightly; add crab meat and let heat.
Add flour and follow with hot milk, stir slowly and let boil about 10 minutes; add corn, lima beans, and seasoning; let simmer another 10 minutes.
Before serving add sherry wine. - 32.3444
Laurens Crab Soup
Melt butter in the top of double boiler.
Add flour and seasoning, except wine.
Add milk, stir until thick.
Add crab meat.
When ready to serve add heated cream and sherry - 36.7226
Crab Meat Filling
Why not try this Crab Meat Filling? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Crab Meat Filling to believe it! - 36.4997
Asparagus And Crab Meat Soup
Mix stock with the arrowroot, cook and stir till boiling and slightly thick, add in crab meat, asparagus and salt, bring to the boil, adding egg slowly, a little at a time and allowing to set before stirring.
Serve immediately with soya sauce, chilli sauce... - 26.9093
Crab Broil Supreme
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. Combine crab meat, celery, Worcestershire, and mayonnaise. Toast English muffins in broiler; then spread with crab mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Broil until... - 29.412
Crab And Rice Primavera
Bring vegetables and water to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes.
Add milk, imitation crabmeat, butter, garlic salt and basil.
Bring to a full boil.
Stir in rice and cheese.
Cover, remove from heat.
Let... - 37.2839
Clean, wash, and chop the greens very fine.
Brown them lightly in hot butter with the diced onion.
Chop the fish fillets and add them and the water to the soup pot.
Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the fish pieces from the liquid mixture.
Put the soup... - 43.3364
Easy Pickled Crab Apples
Wash the crab apples and pack into sterilized quart jars.
Divide the stick cinnamon and whole cloves among the jars.
Combine the sugar, vinegar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Cover the apples with boiling syrup.
Place the lids and rings on the... - 31.8823
Cream Of Crab Soup
1. Flake the crab meat, remove any bits of shell, heat with the chopped eggs 5 minutes over hot, but not boiling, water with the cream or evaporated milk, mustard, salt and mace.
2. Put a teaspoon of butter or margarine into each of 4 warmed cups. Pour in the... - 32.402
Nutmeg State Crab Soup
Melt butter in top part of double boiler.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in milk, rind, and Worcestershire.
Cook over boiling water until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add crabmeat, eggs, cream, and sherry.
Season to taste.
Reheat and serve. - 39.2022
Flake and remove membranes from 2 tins crabmeat.
Reserve all of the liquid in the tin.
Melt 2 oz. butter in the top of a double boiler.
Add the flaked crabmeat and any of the liquid from the tin.
Add 1 1/4 pints heated milk.
Beat 2 egg yolks... - 40.6758
1. On the top of a double broiler, place milk and potatoes and allow to cook above boiling water till potatoes turn tender. Mix the seasonings.
2. Make crab meat into flakes and mix to the potato mixture. Beat in the eggs.
3. Using a spoon, add the... - 37.0563
Pickled Crab Apples
Wash and rinse the crab apples, then drain.
Remove the blossom end and prick the crab apples with a large needle.
Place the sugar, vinegar, water, salt and spices, tied in a piece of thin cloth, in a wide pan or kettle.
Cook, stirring, until the sugar... - 48.8359
Crab Meat And Melon Soup
Make 1 1/2 quarts broth from pork bones and ham strips.
Cut melon into large pieces and boil in water to cover until soft.
Remove melon from water.
Scrape out pulp.
Place pulp and crab meat in a saucepan.
Sprinkle with salt.
Add broth with ham (after removing... - 43.1685
Salmon With Crab Sauce
In a large skillet, combine water, lemon slices, salt, dillseed, and bay leaf; heat to boiling.
Add salmon steaks and return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 to 5 minutes or till salmon is done or flakes easily.
Meanwhile, prepare crab sauce by gradually... - 42.634
Crab Meat A La Dewey
Add all ingredients except saltines to Simple Cream Sauce.
When bubbling hot, serve on saltines, or on toast or boiled rice, if desired. - 29.6515
Sweet Pickled Crab Apples
1. Wash crab apples and remove blossom ends. Prick each apple several times with a fork.
2. Heat the vinegar and sugar to boiling, add spices tied in cheesecloth and crab apples. Boil gently until the crab apples are tender but not broken. Remove the spice... - 27.3893
Spiced Crab Apples
Wash crab apples but do not remove stems.
Stick 2 or 3 cloves into each.
Combine vinegar, water, and sugar in large heavy kettle.
Add cinnamon and allspice, tied loosely in cheesecloth bag.-Boil for 10 minutes.
Add a few drops of red food coloring and crab... - 37.2196
Red Cinnamon Crab Apple
Pack the crab apples in sterilized jars.
Combine the water, sugar and candies in a saucepan and boil until candies are melted, then pour over apples.
Place the lids on the jars and screw tightly.
Place on a rack in a container deep enough to allow water to... - 29.0728
Fresh Crab With Ginger And Scallion
To kill the crab, hold crab from the rear and place crab on its back.
Place the tip of a heavy cleaver on the middle of the crab's body.
Hit the top blade of the cleaver with a hammer so that the blade will pierce the crab, killing it instantly.
For an... - 39.9419
Beer Steamed Snow Crab
In large pot, bring water and beer to a boil.
Add snow crab clusters and cook 5 minutes, until well heated.
Remove crab from pot. - 21.4739
1. Cut the crab meat into halves and remove the cartilage.
2. Cut up the cauliflower into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook cauliflower according to package directions but do not drain.
4. Add milk, sliced green onion, pimiento, and... - 45.1495
1. Shell the prawns, keeping the shells for the stock. Peel the onion. In a saucepan, place the onion, prawn shells, bay leaf, sprig of thyme, white wine and 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) water. Season and cook over a medium heat for 20 minutes. Pass the stock through... - 34.1825
Chicken Crabmeat Pepperpot
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add chicken and corn to broth. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in crabmeat and remaining ingredients; cover... - 31.801
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
2) Now, add pepper, onion, and fennel to it. Mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Stir in 1 cup of water, peppercorns and sherry. Let the vegetables simmer until soft.
4) Bring this... - 39.9369
Crab And Spinach Soup
1. Rinse and pick over crab
2. In a Dutch oven, combine chicken broth, onion, sherry, ginger-root, salt and pepper and boil it
3. Add spinach leaves and crab , cover and simmer for 5 minutes
4. Serve with breadsticks
5. Serve... - 37.873
1. Put the stock into a large saucepan with the ginger, tomatoes, chilli, rice wine or sherry, vinegar and sugar. Bring to the boil, then cover, lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes to allow the flavours to mingle and mellow.
2. Blend the cornflour... - 34.4465
Spiced Crab Apples
Stick 1 whole clove into each apple.
In a large pot, combine water, vinegar, sugar, and cinnamon.
Heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil.
Drop in apples and cook just until tender; apples should remain whole.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Place whole... - 32.6465
Outdoor Crab Newburg
1)In a heavy saucepan, heat the mushroom soup along with milk.
2)Add in the crab meat and stir.
3)Bring the mixture to the boiling point.
4)Remove the saucepan from heat and add in the sherry.
5)Stir and serve hot in bowls. - 33.7476
A jambalaya is a classic dish with a mixture of rice, meat or seafood and some seasonings to make this cracker of a dish! Ken makes this delicious dish using crab meat. Watch the video for more - 115.668
Crabmeat Beignets With Unlikely Sauce
1)In a medium sized saucepan, mix together water, salt, butter, sugar and boil.
2)Stirring continuously add in the entire flour and cook over reduced heat. Continue to stir and cook until mixture detaches from saucepan sides.
3)Cool mixture after... - 45.234
Steamed Alaskan Crab Legs
1) In a large pot place steamer basket and fill with water.
2) Boil the water and place the crab legs in the basket.
3) Steam for 16 minutes if legs are frozen and for 7 minutes if defrosted.
4) Using kitchen tongs remove the legs and let cool for... - 39.0123
1) To prepare the sauce for crab meat, melt 1 stick of butter and add the chopped onions. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the flour. Mix properly.
2) In a different saucepan, heat the stock and milk together. Mix with the flour and butter mixture and... - 44.6964
Inspect the crab meat thoroughly and discard bits of shell.
Wash and drain.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large kettle, then add the pepper, celery and onion and cook until soft.
Add the tomatoes.
Melt the remaining butter in another saucepan and simmer the crab... - 44.225
In medium skillet saute onion and green pepper in melted butter until onion is transparent.
Add mushrooms; cook for 3 minutes more.
Stir in tomatoes; cook again 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; heat mixture to a boil, but do not boil.
Add more parsley... - 39.5337
Melt butter in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan or a 4- to 5-quart pan.
If you want a slightly thickened broth, remove butter from heat and blend in cornstarch; leave out cornstarch for a thin broth.
To butter, add broth, 1 cup of the vermouth, parsley, garlic,... - 34.6161
Crab With Emerald Sauce
1. Reserve 4 of the basil sprigs and cilantro sprigs for garnish. Bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Gather half the remaining fresh basil into a bunch. Holding stem ends with tongs, dip... - 32.9329
Easy Dressed Crab
1) Boil the crab gently in salted water for about 15 minutes per pound if it is alive.
2) Allow this to cool and take out the big claws for later use and twist off the small claws.
3) Take off the undershell.
4) Remove the small sac from the top... - 38.5065
Easy Outdoor Crab Newburg
1) In a saucepan, add the mushroom soup and milk and heat.
2) Stir in the crabmeat.
3) Heat till boiling point.
4) Remove from the heat and stir in the sherry.
5) Serve hot over toast, crisp crackers, or toasted noodles. - 30.4116
Ciab Chowder has a unique taste. Ciab Chowder must be tried by non vegetarians. Ciab Chowder is easy to make. - 43.232
Dungeness Crab Wontons
FOR THE FILLING, pick over the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell or cartilage, then squeeze the crabmeat to remove excess moisture.
Combine the cabbage, bok choy carrot, green onion, red and green pepper, ginger, and cilantro in a food processor and pulse... - 44.4644
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the vegetables to the butter
3. Sweat the vegetables in the butter till it is cooked through
4. Add the bouquet garni and the tomato puree. Mix well
5. Add the Cognac, wine and stock
6. Add the rice and... - 44.4187
Crab In Wine
1) Heat the margarine over moderate heat, till it is bubbly, in a small skillet.
2) Add the pepper, onion and garlic and cook till the onion is translucent.
3) Add the wine and bring the mixture to a boil. Cook for a minute or 2.
4) Add the crab meat... - 43.5909
Low Country Seafood Boil
1. Take a 5-6 gallon pot, fill with 2/3rd water and allow boiling.
2. Once boiled, put potatoes, onion and salt and let the ingredients cook on high flame for 20 minutes after covering.
3. Add crabs, crab boil, garlic, lemons and vinegar and let them... - 43.0253
Pickled Crab Apples
Wash crab apples and remove the blossom ends.
Do not peel.
Run a large needle through crab apples to keep them from bursting during cooking.
Tie the spices loosely in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine vinegar, sugar, and water in a kettle; add the spices and bring... - 38.8832
Low Country Seafood Boil
Low Country Seafood Boil is easy to make recipe. Low Country Seafood Boil gets its taste from clams, shrimp and crabmeat mixed with garlic and corn flavored with vinegar. Low Country Seafood Boil is liked by many worldwide. - 40.466
Hot Crab Dip
Hot Crab Dip is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this dip dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.9149
Crab Boil Recipes By Category